Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,353 members, 7,839,634 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

Herdsmen Gang Rape, Kill Housewife In Ondo - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Herdsmen Gang Rape, Kill Housewife In Ondo (21116 Views)

Ritualists In Delta Gang Rape, Kill Woman, Remove Her Eyes & Private Parts / Bosede Oguntade: Prophet Dotun Ogunlade ‘Arole Jesu’ Kills Housewife In Oyo / "Your Husband Has Been Raping Me" - 16-Year-Old Tells Housewife In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Herdsmen Gang Rape, Kill Housewife In Ondo by greatness77: 4:00pm On Jan 31, 2022
koskilala:
I'm not praying for war, but almost every ethnic group has been touched and manhandled, and whose name comes up on every lips? Fulani herdsmen, if they continue like this, such approach is inevitable.
Fulanis believe in their horsemen and chariots which is d nigerian military but we will defeat dem as central africa republic defeated dem

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Gang Rape, Kill Housewife In Ondo by foreshore(m): 4:03pm On Jan 31, 2022
Re: Herdsmen Gang Rape, Kill Housewife In Ondo by Kfed4ril(m): 4:07pm On Jan 31, 2022
Jerryherd:

Since Buhari made that useless declaration on grazing routes during the Arise and NTA interviews, Herdsmen have woken from their slumber and headed south in an organised crime manner

Fulanis of West Africa have just 11 months to claim free land and territories in Nigeria using Buhari's influence. After Buhari's tenure they are doomed

I thought you were insulting us and calling us wailers for not voting the dullard, now look who’s wailing.
Anyway enjoy your sophisticated politics
Re: Herdsmen Gang Rape, Kill Housewife In Ondo by sharpwriter(m): 4:12pm On Jan 31, 2022
Jerryherd:

Since Buhari made that useless declaration on grazing routes during the Arise and NTA interviews, Herdsmen have woken from their slumber and headed south in an organised crime manner

Fulanis of West Africa have just 11 months to claim free land and territories in Nigeria using Buhari's influence. After Buhari's tenure they are doomed

Hmmmm... I hope they're really doomed. I hope it is not just mouth talk and I hope it is not another northern president and Fulani that will take over.
Re: Herdsmen Gang Rape, Kill Housewife In Ondo by bablon20(m): 4:20pm On Jan 31, 2022
There's nothing the policemen of the FG will do, the youths of the town should mobilize themselves and go after the herdsmen (they still can't go far with their herd of cows), kill as many as possible so as to send a message that for every 1 yoruba killed 10 heads of fulanis will roll.
Re: Herdsmen Gang Rape, Kill Housewife In Ondo by nams77: 4:28pm On Jan 31, 2022
omonla10:
These people nor dey finish.. After 2023,make all of them, with their master BUBU, relocate to Daura..
That is only if a southerner with steel balls take over in 2023.

Sadly, that may not happen.
Re: Herdsmen Gang Rape, Kill Housewife In Ondo by Decency2020(f): 4:39pm On Jan 31, 2022
Next thing now is that Tinubu will go and donate bags of rice in their states because he wants their support.

Yet some of my fellow Yoruba youths will never see anything wrong in that instead they call him their leader.
Re: Herdsmen Gang Rape, Kill Housewife In Ondo by DanielPop(m): 4:40pm On Jan 31, 2022
Tinubu won't say a word. Her life is less important than his political ambition! May APC and those that voted this party be cursed!
Re: Herdsmen Gang Rape, Kill Housewife In Ondo by omonla10(m): 4:42pm On Jan 31, 2022
nams77:

That is only if a southerner with steel balls take over in 2023.

Sadly, that may not happen.
the saddest part of this ur statement is that, Tinubu is the only southerner with balls.. It's so painful but that's d truth
Re: Herdsmen Gang Rape, Kill Housewife In Ondo by donjoesbry(m): 4:52pm On Jan 31, 2022
What a country..
Re: Herdsmen Gang Rape, Kill Housewife In Ondo by Ninjamax: 5:05pm On Jan 31, 2022
Dailymice:
"Yoruba and Fulani are one".

Ahmed Bola Tinubu (2021)
ur father bastard i dont blame u
Re: Herdsmen Gang Rape, Kill Housewife In Ondo by Nathayas: 5:09pm On Jan 31, 2022
Stand up and fight for your lives and land, government will not do anything for you.
Re: Herdsmen Gang Rape, Kill Housewife In Ondo by rafcrown(m): 5:11pm On Jan 31, 2022
YORUBA LAND IS IN GREAT DANGER.
Re: Herdsmen Gang Rape, Kill Housewife In Ondo by RealistRedpiler: 5:45pm On Jan 31, 2022
Islie:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/01/suspected-herdsmen-gang-rape-kill-housewife-in-ondo/

grin Fulani republic of Nigeria.
I pray they ravage more people.
Fulanis are more peaceful than the igbos.
Re: Herdsmen Gang Rape, Kill Housewife In Ondo by TundeEdnut35(m): 7:02pm On Jan 31, 2022
Kriss216:
Yorubas are becoming endangered species on their land.

Is this the price to pay for presidency? Not worth it.
shut up you bastard son of a prostitute from poverty stricken, potopoto, red mud region useless osu nyamiri igbo
Re: Herdsmen Gang Rape, Kill Housewife In Ondo by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 7:07pm On Jan 31, 2022
TundeEdnut35:
shut up you bastard son of a prostitute from poverty stricken, potopoto, red mud region useless osu nyamiri igbo
I hope your mouth runs like this when these terrorists eventually get to you

3 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Gang Rape, Kill Housewife In Ondo by ariesbull: 8:00pm On Jan 31, 2022
How can you say they are fulani... Where are the cows...as dem borgu master will ask
Re: Herdsmen Gang Rape, Kill Housewife In Ondo by TheCrusader14: 8:24pm On Jan 31, 2022
For every Yorubaman killed by nomadic terrorists on Yoruba soil, the blame goes to Akeredidirin and his hopeless co-governors who continue to insist we remain in the same country with our eternal enemies. I could see maximum violence been unleashed against them if they don't champion the call for referendum. Nobody is saying they must support the emergence of the Yoruba Republic but they should give the people what they want.
Re: Herdsmen Gang Rape, Kill Housewife In Ondo by zumbigbo(m): 10:19pm On Jan 31, 2022
PerfectlyPerfect:

I hope your mouth runs like this when these terrorists eventually get to you

The guy go run mad for roof when they appear in his compound grin grin

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Gang Rape, Kill Housewife In Ondo by Poleski: 10:42am On Feb 01, 2022
The North has been fucking Yoruba in the ass steadily while the latter continues to support the former blindly. When are Yorubas going to realize this? Maybe never!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Young Fake Soldier, James Tersoo Arrested By Security Operatives In Kaduna / 400-Level Ogun Varsity Student Commits Suicide / Police Parade 20 Robbery Suspects In Kaduna (Photos Of Suspects And Guns)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.