Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,208 members, 7,822,074 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:40 AM

Man Prepares Own Grave And Buys Refreshments In Preparation For His Burial - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Man Prepares Own Grave And Buys Refreshments In Preparation For His Burial (61279 Views)

A Dead Ghanaian Electrician Decorated As An Electrician At His Burial (Photos) / Man Dressed In Suit, Sitting At His Burial (Photos) / Dead Man Made To Sit Like He's Playing Video Game During His Burial(p (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Prepares Own Grave And Buys Refreshments In Preparation For His Burial by Rastaramsey(m): 8:31pm On Jan 31, 2022
Poverty is really a disease...

Instead make he dey prepare will, he dey prepare drinks wey men go use high undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Prepares Own Grave And Buys Refreshments In Preparation For His Burial by MufasaLion: 8:31pm On Jan 31, 2022
When I die, take me to my grave in a Tesla and bury me on Mars.

1 Like

Re: Man Prepares Own Grave And Buys Refreshments In Preparation For His Burial by Ejiakusmith(m): 8:33pm On Jan 31, 2022
lolx ,,, I laughed hard seeing this headline..... I know all this Nairalanders extrovert , must have something bloody to say
Re: Man Prepares Own Grave And Buys Refreshments In Preparation For His Burial by everythinggirly(f): 8:34pm On Jan 31, 2022
Total madness!
Re: Man Prepares Own Grave And Buys Refreshments In Preparation For His Burial by 9jaseefinish: 8:34pm On Jan 31, 2022
A necessary end...
What fuckery
Re: Man Prepares Own Grave And Buys Refreshments In Preparation For His Burial by Freestyl(m): 8:35pm On Jan 31, 2022
It is finished
Re: Man Prepares Own Grave And Buys Refreshments In Preparation For His Burial by FarmWay(m): 8:35pm On Jan 31, 2022
Igbos and bizarre happenings...

When will these people be aligned with the 21st century's thinking? shocked
Re: Man Prepares Own Grave And Buys Refreshments In Preparation For His Burial by iezeiyida(m): 8:35pm On Jan 31, 2022
Death is unavoidable. It is okay to prepare, but preparing to this extent is somehow
Re: Man Prepares Own Grave And Buys Refreshments In Preparation For His Burial by Skyfornia(m): 8:38pm On Jan 31, 2022
simplepee:
Baba never talk true grin

All these occultic people sef, tueh!!

He look poor? How can one be in occult and still be poor? No be juju?

There's an Igbo adage which says...Iga abu ogbenye burukwa amusu? Meaning, how can one be poor and still be a witch??

1 Like

Re: Man Prepares Own Grave And Buys Refreshments In Preparation For His Burial by FaithBrain1994(m): 8:39pm On Jan 31, 2022
Forget. The baba na occultic. The big mama done give am warning say him time done near.. Baba knows what he is doing. Meanwhile, i see him burying himself by himself by 12am before febrary runs out. This i have seen.
Re: Man Prepares Own Grave And Buys Refreshments In Preparation For His Burial by Munzy14(m): 8:43pm On Jan 31, 2022
simplepee:

The worst is remaining poor after all the occultic gra gra. undecided
Re: Man Prepares Own Grave And Buys Refreshments In Preparation For His Burial by mediainc: 8:44pm On Jan 31, 2022
He is 70...
Re: Man Prepares Own Grave And Buys Refreshments In Preparation For His Burial by socialmediaman: 8:45pm On Jan 31, 2022
simplepee:
[img]https://c./kbmoW_3upW8AAAAC/laughing-kamala-harris.gif[/img]
Re: Man Prepares Own Grave And Buys Refreshments In Preparation For His Burial by Enskynelson(m): 8:47pm On Jan 31, 2022
Even those pallbearers he paid can die before him.

2 Likes

Re: Man Prepares Own Grave And Buys Refreshments In Preparation For His Burial by Jmichael1(m): 8:48pm On Jan 31, 2022
Were is pastor righteouness?we nid him to explain sum tin to us...
Re: Man Prepares Own Grave And Buys Refreshments In Preparation For His Burial by Cabazieu: 8:50pm On Jan 31, 2022
So, hilarious? For my place you just doing party.
Re: Man Prepares Own Grave And Buys Refreshments In Preparation For His Burial by Tellolee(m): 8:51pm On Jan 31, 2022
This one na dementia dey do am
Re: Man Prepares Own Grave And Buys Refreshments In Preparation For His Burial by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jan 31, 2022
I hope he's not trying to avoid his responsibilities after marrying so many wives.
In fact, 40 more years awaits you
Re: Man Prepares Own Grave And Buys Refreshments In Preparation For His Burial by Jmichael1(m): 8:52pm On Jan 31, 2022
Rastaramsey:
Poverty is really a disease...

Instead make he dey prepare will, he dey prepare drinks wey men go use high undecided undecided

drinks wen men go use high sure pass one useless will wen go leta bring fight among family members....
Re: Man Prepares Own Grave And Buys Refreshments In Preparation For His Burial by ekaette1621: 8:52pm On Jan 31, 2022
HenryDion:

He has been terribly dealt with by the female gender, reason he's already preparing for death at merely 70 years of age. A man that married 9 wives. If you want to live long, don't be this man.

Oil dey your head.
Sense no go kill you.
Re: Man Prepares Own Grave And Buys Refreshments In Preparation For His Burial by izubext007: 8:54pm On Jan 31, 2022
The best way to prepare is accepting Jesus into ur life ..........he might live extra more 3 yrs
Re: Man Prepares Own Grave And Buys Refreshments In Preparation For His Burial by poshemmanuel(m): 9:00pm On Jan 31, 2022

2 Likes

Re: Man Prepares Own Grave And Buys Refreshments In Preparation For His Burial by Divoc19(f): 9:00pm On Jan 31, 2022
But dead bodies are truly scary. Thanks to a genocide-free country smiley
Viridis:
I like him. He is not afraid of death. I wish we should change the culture that makes us see death and dead bodies as scary things.
Re: Man Prepares Own Grave And Buys Refreshments In Preparation For His Burial by NamelessOGBENI(m): 9:00pm On Jan 31, 2022
I know it's a crazy one but then, death remains the opposite of life.

When they told us to include 'death' as part of our plans, most thought it was a joke and turn it to scripture quoting avenue.

All man must die, prepared or unprepared.

1 Like

Re: Man Prepares Own Grave And Buys Refreshments In Preparation For His Burial by Juoflife1(f): 9:06pm On Jan 31, 2022
I am having bad dream already because of this mans picture.
Re: Man Prepares Own Grave And Buys Refreshments In Preparation For His Burial by Richy4(m): 9:06pm On Jan 31, 2022
gasparpisciotta:
Everyone of us should prepare for that day.

But not like this.... That was the responsibilities of insurance companies..
Life insurance policy offers death cover even if the insured dies months or years after the illness...
Not kids seeing and carrying coffins sad
Re: Man Prepares Own Grave And Buys Refreshments In Preparation For His Burial by Judd007: 9:07pm On Jan 31, 2022
Re: Man Prepares Own Grave And Buys Refreshments In Preparation For His Burial by abbey621(m): 9:09pm On Jan 31, 2022
A wise man once said, "Death got to be easy cos life is hard, it will leave you physically, mentally and emotionally scarred", this man understands this concept hence he ain't afraid of death.......Well played my nigga, well played grin

Re: Man Prepares Own Grave And Buys Refreshments In Preparation For His Burial by atdscentofwater: 9:12pm On Jan 31, 2022
o ku sun ku o ku.
Re: Man Prepares Own Grave And Buys Refreshments In Preparation For His Burial by alshalz(m): 9:12pm On Jan 31, 2022
Is he telling us that all his children from 9 wives are all irresponsible that non / all of them can not afford a befitting burial,is he telling us that he is failed parent who can't count-on any of his children from his "9 WIVES"
Re: Man Prepares Own Grave And Buys Refreshments In Preparation For His Burial by Twenty8: 9:20pm On Jan 31, 2022
gasparpisciotta:
Everyone of us should prepare for that day.

You mean the day of his death
Re: Man Prepares Own Grave And Buys Refreshments In Preparation For His Burial by Godismighty: 9:20pm On Jan 31, 2022
Good a thing he's prepared for death by making adequate arrangement for his burial. But he should also prepare for eternity. There are only two destinations in eternity; heaven and hell.

Hebrews9:27 It is appointed unto men once to die but after this the judgement.

Revelation20:12,15 And I saw the dead small and great stand before God; and the books were opened; and another book was opened which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.
And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

Hell is real!!!
Hell is a place of torment. The only way to escape hell is through repentance from sin by confessing our sins to God and accepting Jesus Christ as our Lord and personal saviour.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Igbo Lady Marries A White Man In Lekki Lagos (Photos) / Fear Grips Crowd As Weird-Looking Men Storm A Wedding Reception (Video) / Ghanaian Twin Sisters Marry Twin Brothers (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.