Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,400 members, 7,822,839 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

Man Prepares Own Grave And Buys Refreshments In Preparation For His Burial - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Man Prepares Own Grave And Buys Refreshments In Preparation For His Burial (61281 Views)

A Dead Ghanaian Electrician Decorated As An Electrician At His Burial (Photos) / Man Dressed In Suit, Sitting At His Burial (Photos) / Dead Man Made To Sit Like He's Playing Video Game During His Burial(p (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Prepares Own Grave And Buys Refreshments In Preparation For His Burial by ablejesus26(m): 9:22pm On Jan 31, 2022
Viridis:
I like him. He is not afraid of death. I wish we should change the culture that makes us see death and dead bodies as scary things.

Comrade the nigga is old nah
What should an old man with seven wives fear death for.
This your motivation no follow abegi.

Re: Man Prepares Own Grave And Buys Refreshments In Preparation For His Burial by lesson44: 9:27pm On Jan 31, 2022
Imagine one idiot threatening this man like, I go kill you.
The man will be like, I have prepared for death long ago���

1 Like

Re: Man Prepares Own Grave And Buys Refreshments In Preparation For His Burial by Elidrisy20: 9:27pm On Jan 31, 2022
YorubaKing:
Tinubu is a cold bloody MURDERER! angry

He murdered Funsho Williams in cold blood! angry
no be cold blood,na cold war
Re: Man Prepares Own Grave And Buys Refreshments In Preparation For His Burial by Elidrisy20: 9:29pm On Jan 31, 2022
He knew his time is almost up, next time he should find better carpenter abeg
Re: Man Prepares Own Grave And Buys Refreshments In Preparation For His Burial by olax02(m): 9:31pm On Jan 31, 2022
Brendaniel:
This man has done more than Buhari as president, Imagine taking away the burden of his burial from his community and Buhari added burden on both his state Katsina and the entire Nigeria through banditry, terrorism, looting and bad governance.

This man will leave this world with a happy community but Buhari will leave office with a provoked country....

I HAVE ALSO DECLARED FOR PRESIDENCY SUPPORT ME TO RESCUE NIGERIA grin
What are your agenda sir? undecided
Re: Man Prepares Own Grave And Buys Refreshments In Preparation For His Burial by foreshore(m): 9:31pm On Jan 31, 2022
Re: Man Prepares Own Grave And Buys Refreshments In Preparation For His Burial by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jan 31, 2022
As an IPOB when my death is near I intend to season myself with salt and pepper and donate my self to our ESN heros so that they can actualise Biafra on a full stomach. grin

I hail NK
I hail ESN
Re: Man Prepares Own Grave And Buys Refreshments In Preparation For His Burial by snoopz: 9:39pm On Jan 31, 2022
Greedy wife or son can make use of this opportunity
Re: Man Prepares Own Grave And Buys Refreshments In Preparation For His Burial by Brendaniel: 9:42pm On Jan 31, 2022
olax02:
What are your agenda sir? undecided

I will soon release my manifesto...

1 Like

Re: Man Prepares Own Grave And Buys Refreshments In Preparation For His Burial by Yankee101: 9:46pm On Jan 31, 2022
Wisdom
Re: Man Prepares Own Grave And Buys Refreshments In Preparation For His Burial by ymdo(m): 9:46pm On Jan 31, 2022
emmanuelchux:
Wonderment shall never end in this world cheesy

I don't even see this man like someone dying soon because those that really want to die, death have a way of eluding them. I wish him longer life.
I would have love to make this a quote and put on my WhatsApp status as thus:

"For those that really want to die, death has a away of eluding them"

But people will start to think something else. I will get like 100calls in 1 hour
Re: Man Prepares Own Grave And Buys Refreshments In Preparation For His Burial by Nyanabo(m): 9:47pm On Jan 31, 2022
Everybody will die.... Just like baba make peace with it lipsrsealed
Re: Man Prepares Own Grave And Buys Refreshments In Preparation For His Burial by Agboconsult1(m): 9:48pm On Jan 31, 2022
Leo is a great man...probably he must have watched "coming 2 America" when the king celebrated his funeral before death.
Wonders no dey end. grin

1 Like

Re: Man Prepares Own Grave And Buys Refreshments In Preparation For His Burial by pansophist(m): 9:48pm On Jan 31, 2022
This man understands life. Death, often mourn, is but the beginning of an unending adventure.

Death smiles at us all, all a man can do is smile back.. ~ Marcus Aurelius.

5 Likes

Re: Man Prepares Own Grave And Buys Refreshments In Preparation For His Burial by Karleb(m): 9:49pm On Jan 31, 2022
Wise man.

If only this could be practiced to lift off the burdens off the children shoulder. E for make sense.
Re: Man Prepares Own Grave And Buys Refreshments In Preparation For His Burial by FLESHnBLOOD(m): 9:52pm On Jan 31, 2022
If God still decides to punish this one now.. God will just add extra 15 years to his age grin
Re: Man Prepares Own Grave And Buys Refreshments In Preparation For His Burial by learnedJAMES(m): 9:55pm On Jan 31, 2022
This is weild let's see what pands out
Re: Man Prepares Own Grave And Buys Refreshments In Preparation For His Burial by HonestFriend: 10:06pm On Jan 31, 2022
ClassicMan202:
Nice one... Na to dey flex remain.

But as righteousness89 would say: make sure you also prepare for the afterlife.

BTW instead of one Asiwaju to follow this man's footsteps he is rather preparing for Aso Rock

Let's see d age he will give us come 2023..he might say he his 45 and half years old.

1 Like

Re: Man Prepares Own Grave And Buys Refreshments In Preparation For His Burial by Ken4Christ: 10:07pm On Jan 31, 2022
gasparpisciotta:
Everyone of us should prepare for that day.

The most important preparation is the salvation of your soul. If you die without Jesus, you will end up in the pit of hell. Then after the final judgment, you will be thrown into the Lake of fire which is far worse than hell.

So, receive Jesus now as your Lord and Saviour to escape the wrath of God.

Revelation 6:17 For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand.
Re: Man Prepares Own Grave And Buys Refreshments In Preparation For His Burial by paparazi232(m): 10:13pm On Jan 31, 2022
Really COLD OUTSIDE,,,
Re: Man Prepares Own Grave And Buys Refreshments In Preparation For His Burial by kenzo25(m): 10:22pm On Jan 31, 2022
So funny, where will he keep the coffin ? I know of someone who did something like that when he was 80 Years old, all what he bought for his funeral was used for cooking log after 10yrs because he was still alive till 102 yrs before he passed away. What was funny was that on is 100th birthday, when he his children were asking where were all he bought to prepare for his funeral he laughed.
Re: Man Prepares Own Grave And Buys Refreshments In Preparation For His Burial by ultimateprof: 10:36pm On Jan 31, 2022
I thought the man is from South East.
Re: Man Prepares Own Grave And Buys Refreshments In Preparation For His Burial by nickyj19: 11:14pm On Jan 31, 2022
RIP IN ADVANCE
Re: Man Prepares Own Grave And Buys Refreshments In Preparation For His Burial by Aaae: 11:15pm On Jan 31, 2022
Oh
Re: Man Prepares Own Grave And Buys Refreshments In Preparation For His Burial by Gratefulsoul202: 11:21pm On Jan 31, 2022
YorubaKing:
Tinubu is a cold bloody MURDERER! angry

He murdered Funsho Williams in cold blood! angry
I just pity you and your yeye comment nairaland isn't that anonymous hope you remembered you registered with an email grin

1 Like

Re: Man Prepares Own Grave And Buys Refreshments In Preparation For His Burial by Gratefulsoul202: 11:24pm On Jan 31, 2022
Agboconsult1:
Leo is a great man...probably he must have watched "coming 2 America" when the king celebrated his funeral before death.
Wonders no dey end. grin
I swear tht side in the movie shock me cheesy
Re: Man Prepares Own Grave And Buys Refreshments In Preparation For His Burial by Irishrena1(f): 11:27pm On Jan 31, 2022
He might not die in the next 40 years
Re: Man Prepares Own Grave And Buys Refreshments In Preparation For His Burial by taibod: 11:30pm On Jan 31, 2022
The shocking part is that people like this don't die on time they live more than expected �
Re: Man Prepares Own Grave And Buys Refreshments In Preparation For His Burial by Yprinceola6(m): 11:53pm On Jan 31, 2022
JOACHINpedro:
How is that a crime?

Bad news no dey tire you
Re: Man Prepares Own Grave And Buys Refreshments In Preparation For His Burial by Steep(m): 12:09am On Feb 01, 2022
If anyone die without God's gift of salvation na better suffer be that.
Re: Man Prepares Own Grave And Buys Refreshments In Preparation For His Burial by Dreytonisback(m): 12:15am On Feb 01, 2022
Baba God knows how to remind us that he's unpredictable
This man might end up living up to 90yrs
He'll end up drinking all the drinks he's bought lol
May Jah give him long life in good health Amen

Lights up my kpoli in peace
Re: Man Prepares Own Grave And Buys Refreshments In Preparation For His Burial by 24brains(m): 12:58am On Feb 01, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool WTF MAN
boogyman557 did not lite up his kpoli on this? Abi weed don finish? Lol...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Igbo Lady Marries A White Man In Lekki Lagos (Photos) / Fear Grips Crowd As Weird-Looking Men Storm A Wedding Reception (Video) / Ghanaian Twin Sisters Marry Twin Brothers (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.