Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,064 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

Rihanna Pregnant With First Baby With A$AP Rocky As She Shows Off Bump (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rihanna Pregnant With First Baby With A$AP Rocky As She Shows Off Bump (Photos) (43308 Views)

Don Jazzy Reacts To Rihanna’s ‘Inseparable’ Relationship With A$AP Rocky / I’m About To Give Birth - Teni Rocks Baby Bump (photos) / Tboss Shares Her Pregnancy, Baby Bump Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rihanna Pregnant With First Baby With A$AP Rocky As She Shows Off Bump (Photos) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 7:00pm On Jan 31, 2022
Rihanna, 33, has announced her first pregnancy as she showed off her blossoming baby bump on a stunning photoshoot in Harlem as she posed alongside boyfriend A$AP Rocky.

Rihanna is expecting her first child with boyfriend A$AP Rocky.

The 33-year-old singer confirmed the news as she proudly showed off her baby bump in a stunning Harlem photoshoot.

The mum-to-be braved the freezing temperatures as she unbuttoned her pink coat to allow photographers to get the first glimpse of her pregnant stomach.

The stylish mum-to-be adorned her bare bump with an elegant gold cross chain which trailed down to her low-rise ripped jeans.

During the walk, boyfriend A$AP Rocky, 33 - who hails from the New York neighbourhood - was seen leaning in to give his expectant girlfriend a tender kiss on the forehead.

The couple enjoyed a stroll in the snowy air before heading back to their apartment hand-in-hand.

The Umbrella singer began dating rapper A$AP Rocky, real name Rakim Mayers, in 2020.

Rumours about the couple expecting their first baby have been swirling for weeks after Rihanna was spotted in New York wearing oversized dresses and sweatshirts.

Despite the speculation, Rihanna shut down rumours she was pregnant in December when quizzed by fans.

"Can I come to the baby shower sis!? True or not your babies are going to be beautiful. Sorry everyone’s up in your uterus right now," one tweeted her.

Rihanna cheekily responded: "Ha! Stop! You ain’t came to the first 10 baby showers! Y’all breed me every year dammit lol."

The baby will be the first for Rihanna and A$AP, who made their first public appearance at the Met Gala in September 2021.

Last year, the rapper described Rihanna as 'the love of his life' as he gushed about their special bond.

"She amounts to probably, like, a million of the other ones. I think when you know, you know. She’s the one," the star told GQ.

Talking about becoming a father in the future, the rapper replied: "I think I'd be an incredible, remarkably overall amazing dad. I would have a very fly child. Very."

While Rihanna previously told British Vogue that she hoped to have 'three or four kids' by the time she was 40.

When asked where she would be in ten years, she replied: "Ten years? I’ll be 42! I’ll be ancient. I’ll have kids - three or four of ’em."

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/breaking-rihanna-pregnant-first-baby-26098348.amp

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rihanna Pregnant With First Baby With A$AP Rocky As She Shows Off Bump (Photos) by chatinent: 7:02pm On Jan 31, 2022
Boyfriend and girlfriend and she's showing it off to the world.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rihanna Pregnant With First Baby With A$AP Rocky As She Shows Off Bump (Photos) by matrix199(m): 7:03pm On Jan 31, 2022
End o end o, shakara don end o!

She just started the journey to a thrilling experience

74 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rihanna Pregnant With First Baby With A$AP Rocky As She Shows Off Bump (Photos) by Mood11: 7:06pm On Jan 31, 2022
My sweet lady Riri is having a baby, so happy for you girl kiss

112 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rihanna Pregnant With First Baby With A$AP Rocky As She Shows Off Bump (Photos) by Anyways: 7:09pm On Jan 31, 2022
cool

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rihanna Pregnant With First Baby With A$AP Rocky As She Shows Off Bump (Photos) by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jan 31, 2022
American Celebrity life. No introduction, no engagement, no church wedding, & when time is going old u get a baby father or baby mama. Belle direct

170 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rihanna Pregnant With First Baby With A$AP Rocky As She Shows Off Bump (Photos) by Celebrates: 7:11pm On Jan 31, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/breaking-rihanna-pregnant-first-baby-26098348.amp

Cc: lalasticlala
Congratulations to the couple. May they be blessed with a healthy baby.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rihanna Pregnant With First Baby With A$AP Rocky As She Shows Off Bump (Photos) by sirqeeboi(m): 7:11pm On Jan 31, 2022
Congratulations Riri..

Ppl say make una check on Don jazzy

79 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rihanna Pregnant With First Baby With A$AP Rocky As She Shows Off Bump (Photos) by Celebrates: 7:12pm On Jan 31, 2022
YinkaOlusesi:
American Celebrity life. No introduction, no engagement, no church wedding, & when time is going old u get a baby father or baby mama. Belle direct
Any lesson to learn from their culture?
Just asking bro.

68 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rihanna Pregnant With First Baby With A$AP Rocky As She Shows Off Bump (Photos) by NairalandProf(m): 7:13pm On Jan 31, 2022
Rihanna they use kayanmata? See chains and beads everywhere grin grin

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rihanna Pregnant With First Baby With A$AP Rocky As She Shows Off Bump (Photos) by NairalandProf(m): 7:14pm On Jan 31, 2022
chatinent:
She's showing it off to the world.
E bad?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rihanna Pregnant With First Baby With A$AP Rocky As She Shows Off Bump (Photos) by HistoryAndTech: 7:15pm On Jan 31, 2022

1 Like

Re: Rihanna Pregnant With First Baby With A$AP Rocky As She Shows Off Bump (Photos) by LoveTalk(f): 7:17pm On Jan 31, 2022
Anty Rihanna don get belle.... chai...
How don jazzy wan come take handle this heartbreak bayi? cheesy grin cheesy grin

75 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rihanna Pregnant With First Baby With A$AP Rocky As She Shows Off Bump (Photos) by Florence2021: 7:18pm On Jan 31, 2022
LoveTalk:
How don jazzy wan come take handle this heartbreak bayi? cheesy grin cheesy grin
grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Rihanna Pregnant With First Baby With A$AP Rocky As She Shows Off Bump (Photos) by Florence2021: 7:20pm On Jan 31, 2022
LoveTalk:
I'm not sure if this is her first child.
Congratulations though.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rihanna Pregnant With First Baby With A$AP Rocky As She Shows Off Bump (Photos) by Anniversary: 7:21pm On Jan 31, 2022
Re: Rihanna Pregnant With First Baby With A$AP Rocky As She Shows Off Bump (Photos) by Anniversary: 7:21pm On Jan 31, 2022

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rihanna Pregnant With First Baby With A$AP Rocky As She Shows Off Bump (Photos) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 7:23pm On Jan 31, 2022

8 Likes

Re: Rihanna Pregnant With First Baby With A$AP Rocky As She Shows Off Bump (Photos) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 7:24pm On Jan 31, 2022
Re: Rihanna Pregnant With First Baby With A$AP Rocky As She Shows Off Bump (Photos) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 7:24pm On Jan 31, 2022
Re: Rihanna Pregnant With First Baby With A$AP Rocky As She Shows Off Bump (Photos) by Showing: 7:26pm On Jan 31, 2022

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rihanna Pregnant With First Baby With A$AP Rocky As She Shows Off Bump (Photos) by MufasaLion: 7:31pm On Jan 31, 2022
Yes, we've seen it.

Happy for Riri. A$AP Rocky, that's a real dawg! Older women are the best.

Someone should check on Don Jazzy.

10 Likes

Re: Rihanna Pregnant With First Baby With A$AP Rocky As She Shows Off Bump (Photos) by justsexloverman(m): 7:35pm On Jan 31, 2022
Congratulations. I wish them well.
Re: Rihanna Pregnant With First Baby With A$AP Rocky As She Shows Off Bump (Photos) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 7:37pm On Jan 31, 2022

1 Like

Re: Rihanna Pregnant With First Baby With A$AP Rocky As She Shows Off Bump (Photos) by MufasaLion: 7:40pm On Jan 31, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

grin grin grin
Wetin concern bro. Don jazzy

He likes her.

4 Likes

Re: Rihanna Pregnant With First Baby With A$AP Rocky As She Shows Off Bump (Photos) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 7:41pm On Jan 31, 2022
Re: Rihanna Pregnant With First Baby With A$AP Rocky As She Shows Off Bump (Photos) by iCauseTrouble: 7:45pm On Jan 31, 2022
Don Jazzy right now grin

15 Likes

Re: Rihanna Pregnant With First Baby With A$AP Rocky As She Shows Off Bump (Photos) by LordEclipse: 7:45pm On Jan 31, 2022
Re: Rihanna Pregnant With First Baby With A$AP Rocky As She Shows Off Bump (Photos) by vincentjk(m): 7:46pm On Jan 31, 2022
No matter how successful, rich and famous a woman can be yet she still needs a man in her life.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rihanna Pregnant With First Baby With A$AP Rocky As She Shows Off Bump (Photos) by Abujaexpress: 7:46pm On Jan 31, 2022
Re: Rihanna Pregnant With First Baby With A$AP Rocky As She Shows Off Bump (Photos) by WoundedLamb: 7:46pm On Jan 31, 2022
Congratulations to her!
Re: Rihanna Pregnant With First Baby With A$AP Rocky As She Shows Off Bump (Photos) by IKBARUTEN11(m): 7:46pm On Jan 31, 2022
Rihanna dress sense na from hell and because of that, she is going to hell

Mummy G. O sermons next Sunday

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Leo Da Silva Weds Maryam Laushi In Kaduna / Actress Jessica Larnyoh Releases Hot & Sexy New Promo Photos / Kofi Adjorlolo And Son Sleeping With Ama Richest, Same Woman?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.