Stats: 3,154,922 members, 7,824,878 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 07:57 PM

Don Jazzy Reacts To Rihanna's Pregnancy News (Photo) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy Reacts To Rihanna's Pregnancy News (Photo) (52933 Views)

Don Jazzy Reacts To Rihanna Dating A$AP Rocky / Nigerians React To Linda Ikeji's Pregnancy News / Don Jazzy Reacts To Linda Ikeji’s Pregnancy News (2) (3) (4)

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Rihanna's Pregnancy News (Photo) by Kingluqman(m): 12:36am On Feb 01, 2022
nachisunday:
lol thats no big deal for don, amaka is still there all those rihanna this rihanna that he is jst trying his luck to get her.
Riri is too big for booda ooo, Baba just dey catch cruise
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Rihanna's Pregnancy News (Photo) by Vitex10: 4:17am On Feb 01, 2022
abobote:
There are classes of celebrity, imagine how don jazzy, has tried using social media to get Rihanna's attention, to no avail

By this explanation, Tems who hung out with Rihanna last year, is a bigger celebrity than Don Jazzy
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Rihanna's Pregnancy News (Photo) by TheKingsmann(m): 6:22am On Feb 01, 2022
AquaPetals:
Mtcheww... A shot you would have shot when she was down and out during Chris brown molestation. By now she would have given birth to your twins while also swallowing your big gbola on a regular.
You think Riri will ever date Don J? u guys are very funny
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Rihanna's Pregnancy News (Photo) by vincentjk(m): 6:26am On Feb 01, 2022
SKINDOGGY:

He's divorce way ack and also has a son

I know he's divorced, I even follow the older lady he married back then probably for papers sake on Instagram.

I'm talking about the present here.
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Rihanna's Pregnancy News (Photo) by doneback04: 7:09am On Feb 01, 2022
Don jazzy , u think is to be eye a lady from afar without telling her your intentions. Bro the moment u close your mouth someone else is telling her something before you know she is pregnant
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Rihanna's Pregnancy News (Photo) by anambraamaka: 7:14am On Feb 01, 2022
alili
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Rihanna's Pregnancy News (Photo) by JayPeeOham: 7:36am On Feb 01, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:
See The Thread About Rihanna's Pregnancy:
https://www.nairaland.com/6965216/rihanna-pregnant-first-baby-ap

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/CZZpoTdMZAz/?utm_medium=copy_link

What is finished? It's not like she is married na... She can still have another baby with another man of course cheesy

Don J hang on like after 3 years then you can apply again tongue
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Rihanna's Pregnancy News (Photo) by Promiseibritam: 7:47am On Feb 01, 2022
Oga Don Jazzy tuale, when u go marry? Shaebi u get the money.
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Rihanna's Pregnancy News (Photo) by nachisunday(m): 8:03am On Feb 01, 2022
Kingluqman:
Riri is too big for booda ooo, Baba just dey catch cruise
am telling you

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Rihanna's Pregnancy News (Photo) by phemmyfour: 8:13am On Feb 01, 2022
abobote:
There are classes of celebrity, imagine how don jazzy, has tried using social media to get Rihanna's attention, to no avail
You must be a joke cos you couldn't identify a joke. Donj jokes alot
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Rihanna's Pregnancy News (Photo) by daxon001(m): 8:15am On Feb 01, 2022
mjuvey3:
ROCKY made her pregnant ASAP cheesy

O No O No O No O No! grin grin grin

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Rihanna's Pregnancy News (Photo) by OlumSOJ: 8:34am On Feb 01, 2022
No be today e dey happen like that. One mans meat nah I'm another person don't chop ripe. Don Baba take heart.
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Rihanna's Pregnancy News (Photo) by Jenmima: 8:49am On Feb 01, 2022
[/quote]

I have been saying this for years.I have this believe that Don jazzy has grown up kids and wife
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Rihanna's Pregnancy News (Photo) by Nauttyprof(m): 10:20am On Feb 01, 2022
nachisunday:
lol thats no big deal for don, amaka is still there all those rihanna this rihanna that he is jst trying his luck to get her.

Have you forgotten that Amaka can disappoint?
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Rihanna's Pregnancy News (Photo) by nachisunday(m): 10:31am On Feb 01, 2022
Nauttyprof:

Have you forgotten that Amaka can disappoint?
lol sure but after she disapoint all will be in order without confusion, 2FACE really prepare that song.

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Rihanna's Pregnancy News (Photo) by ghostboy: 11:48am On Feb 01, 2022
osazsky:
if u are 43 and not yet married my bloder it is finished that is definately not God's plan..at 55 person go dey do sch run
na lie jare, plenty people wey msrry at 50+
Everyone get the time wey God don prepare for them say dem go marry

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Rihanna's Pregnancy News (Photo) by IJEYdiamond(f): 12:35pm On Feb 01, 2022
abobote:

Priyanka who is married to jonas...or d jonas.. just got a tweet from her persent husband based in U.S..... she flew down to meet him and the rest is history...

3 months of dating... and now we are counting 4yrs of marriage and pikin don join.....!!
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Rihanna's Pregnancy News (Photo) by IJEYdiamond(f): 12:36pm On Feb 01, 2022
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Rihanna's Pregnancy News (Photo) by l0uie(m): 12:43pm On Feb 01, 2022
Moral of the story, don't be like don jazzy. If you see a girl that you like, shoot your shot. If life throws any opportunity to you, grab am tight! Regrets no dey sweet and so is being hesitant.

TheKingsmann:
You think Riri will ever date Don J? u guys are very funny

Why Rihanna no go date Don jazzy? Braaah, no dey reason like that. Everybody dey different. Asap na my jigga but truth be told, Rihanna for no dey date am let alone get pregnant for him if she was that type of girl.

Like, shawty's been with a whole prince before brut guess what? She broke up with the man. And this man no be any how prince oh. Na Arabian prince wey worth billions. So you see, she's her own boss lady. Na wetin she want, she dey go for.

If don jazzy been dey serious about her, e for shoot him shot and if he had gotten rejected, they'd have become friends. But dude bleeped all that up for himself acting all thirsty and clown-ish.

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Rihanna's Pregnancy News (Photo) by Bamzyriches451: 1:18pm On Feb 01, 2022
Baba finally give up
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Rihanna's Pregnancy News (Photo) by Sermwell(m): 2:14pm On Feb 01, 2022
osazsky:
if u are 43 and not yet married my bloder it is finished that is definately not God's plan..at 55 person go dey do sch run
Poor people's mentality! Why will you have to do school run when the school bus drop off your kids at home when you can afford it?? I don't see the rich at 60 doing school run!
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Rihanna's Pregnancy News (Photo) by TheKingsmann(m): 2:18pm On Feb 01, 2022
l0uie:
Moral of the story, don't be like don jazzy. If you see a girl that you like, shoot your shot. If life throws any opportunity to you, grab am tight! Regrets no dey sweet and so is being hesitant.

Why Rihanna no go date Don jazzy? Braaah, no dey reason like that. Everybody dey different. Asap na my jigga but truth be told, Rihanna for no dey date am let alone get pregnant for him if she was that type of girl.

Like, shawty's been with a whole prince before brut guess what? She broke up with the man. And this man no be any how prince oh. Na Arabian prince wey worth billions. So you see, she's her own boss lady. Na wetin she want, she dey go for.

If don jazzy been dey serious about her, e for shoot him shot and if he had gotten rejected, they'd have become friends. But dude bleeped all that up for himself acting all thirsty and clown-ish.
Bro let's be realistic and factual, riri will never date him at all
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Rihanna's Pregnancy News (Photo) by Bouncing2(m): 3:52pm On Feb 01, 2022
Chairmoh don hang boot oo
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Rihanna's Pregnancy News (Photo) by Prettygirl200(f): 3:54pm On Feb 01, 2022
This don jazzy sef no wan marry e dey here dey react to person wey go b papa very soon. Muteeewwww werey
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Rihanna's Pregnancy News (Photo) by STARKENNETH(m): 8:02am On Feb 02, 2022
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Rihanna's Pregnancy News (Photo) by SurvivorM(f): 8:29am On Feb 02, 2022
STARKENNETH:

PLS MA,HELP ME CHECK IF MY NAME WAS ON THE LIST DRAWN FROM THE HAT BY PASTOR,I REALLY NEED THIS,I USE A BUTTON PHONE AND I HAVE NO FRIENDS AROUND WHERE WE LIVE TO HELP ME CHECK,PLS MA sad
your name is among the lucky winners

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Rihanna's Pregnancy News (Photo) by STARKENNETH(m): 8:37am On Feb 02, 2022

Mercy Eke Shows Off Her Valentine's Gifts Worth Millions Of Naira / D'banj Is Finally Getting Married; Wedding Billed To Hold On 12th December / Kanu Nwankwo Poses With Laura Ikeji & Ogbonna Kanu At Their Traditional Marriage