Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,101 members, 7,811,100 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:25 PM

BBNaija’s Whitemoney: Why Queen Blocked Me On All Social Media Platforms - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija’s Whitemoney: Why Queen Blocked Me On All Social Media Platforms (21644 Views)

DJ Cuppy: Zlatan Ibile Blocked Me On WhatsApp & Instagram For Over 10 Months Now / Zlatan Ibile: Tacha Has Blocked Me On Social Media / Tacha Blocked Me - Kemi Olunloyo Writes Tacha An Open Letter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNaija’s Whitemoney: Why Queen Blocked Me On All Social Media Platforms by onthehill: 9:52am On Feb 01, 2022
Reality TV star, Hazel Onou aka Whitemoney, has broken his silence about what happened to his relationship with his colleague, Queen Mercy Atang, IgbereTV reports.

During an interview with Ebuka Obi-Uchendu on Rubbin’ Minds, Whitemoney claimed that their feud was caused by a misunderstanding with the fellow reality star which resulted to him being blocked on all social media platforms.

The businessman recounted the ordeal, claiming that he once used a blank image on WhatsApp while on an airplane, which was misinterpreted by Queen, who thought Whitemoney had blocked her.

“I have not seen Queen for a long time because she blocked me. I think it was a mistake and she didn’t know. That day, I was about to board a flight and she dropped a message. That particular line, I took off my profile picture…you know when you block someone, you won’t see their profile picture.

We spoke a day before the incident. I think she had issue with someone from my fanbase…they were exchanging words. So, it appears she was trying to reach out to me to call that person to order. While she was doing that, I couldn’t pick because I was already airborne. Immediately I boarded the plane, I took off my profile picture, then her message dropped but it only ticked once.

So, she thought I blocked her and also blocked me everywhere. Na phone she block, no be destiny, it’s funny to me, she has my second line but didn’t bother to call. We’ve not spoken since then but I believe we’ll resolve it,” he stated.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CZbXryurcSb/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Re: BBNaija’s Whitemoney: Why Queen Blocked Me On All Social Media Platforms by Mariangeles(f): 10:15am On Feb 01, 2022
Whitemoney seems like a manipulative person. He was playing some kind of game.
He knew exactly what he was doing when he intentionally removed his profile picture, just right after “not being able to answer” Queen’s call.
Now, he made it seem as if Queen blocked him out of nowhere, like he had no idea what happened.
It’s a good thing Queen blocked him anyways.
Manipulative people are not worth being friends with.

So, it appears she was trying to reach out to me to call that person to order. While she was doing that, I couldn’t pick because I was already airborne. Immediately I boarded the plane, I took off my profile picture, then her message dropped but it only ticked once.

141 Likes 9 Shares

Re: BBNaija’s Whitemoney: Why Queen Blocked Me On All Social Media Platforms by nkemoma(m): 12:52pm On Feb 01, 2022
Talentless, jobless modafxxkers

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija’s Whitemoney: Why Queen Blocked Me On All Social Media Platforms by Mophor: 12:52pm On Feb 01, 2022
Issokay!!!

White money with flimsy excuses... How would you remove your Profile Pic cz you wanted to board a plane? He thinks everyone would be dumb like he is.... Manipulative nitwit

111 Likes 6 Shares

Re: BBNaija’s Whitemoney: Why Queen Blocked Me On All Social Media Platforms by tega192(m): 12:52pm On Feb 01, 2022
White money wan pipe queen now ,my gee

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija’s Whitemoney: Why Queen Blocked Me On All Social Media Platforms by rave1047: 12:52pm On Feb 01, 2022
Good to know but its none of our business.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija’s Whitemoney: Why Queen Blocked Me On All Social Media Platforms by Antoeni(m): 12:53pm On Feb 01, 2022
Why Are you Bothered?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija’s Whitemoney: Why Queen Blocked Me On All Social Media Platforms by ghostboy: 12:54pm On Feb 01, 2022
We don't care jare.
Both of you used each other for the game and you've won already so wetin come concern us if she blocked you

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija’s Whitemoney: Why Queen Blocked Me On All Social Media Platforms by Premiumwriter: 12:55pm On Feb 01, 2022
He did actually blocked her.

How else would a message get delivered on his whatsapp and he speculates that queen only saw one tick instead of two?

He blocked her but may be briefly.

I hate people that say you should have called me... Like you have a phone and I have a phone why should you expect me to make the call when you can also do it?

Clearly he's just telling a well crafted lie

69 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija’s Whitemoney: Why Queen Blocked Me On All Social Media Platforms by 9jayes: 12:56pm On Feb 01, 2022
Antoeni:
Why Are you Bothered?

He’s been hurt

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija’s Whitemoney: Why Queen Blocked Me On All Social Media Platforms by wifeesnatcher(m): 12:56pm On Feb 01, 2022
I dont get this

We spoke a day before the incident. I think she had issue with someone from my fanbase…they were exchanging words. So, it appears she was trying to reach out to me to call that person to order. While she was doing that, I couldn’t pick because I was already airborne. Immediately I boarded the plane, I took off my profile picture, then her message dropped but it only ticked once.

it tickled once and her message drop, how

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija’s Whitemoney: Why Queen Blocked Me On All Social Media Platforms by candidbabe(f): 12:56pm On Feb 01, 2022
NANSENSE
Re: BBNaija’s Whitemoney: Why Queen Blocked Me On All Social Media Platforms by Jchi9876: 12:57pm On Feb 01, 2022
I want eba and oha for lunch

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija’s Whitemoney: Why Queen Blocked Me On All Social Media Platforms by Onyeziokwu(m): 12:57pm On Feb 01, 2022
onthehill:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CZbXryurcSb/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Fame and pride.

If she didn't get the message according to you, what stopped you from ringing her to at least confirm reasons behind her actions if you cares?

22 Likes

Re: BBNaija’s Whitemoney: Why Queen Blocked Me On All Social Media Platforms by Sucolee(m): 12:57pm On Feb 01, 2022
Tired of relationship news

1 Like

Re: BBNaija’s Whitemoney: Why Queen Blocked Me On All Social Media Platforms by Bamzyriches451: 1:00pm On Feb 01, 2022
Issoryt
Re: BBNaija’s Whitemoney: Why Queen Blocked Me On All Social Media Platforms by SmartyPants(m): 1:00pm On Feb 01, 2022
Onyeziokwu:

Fame and pride.

If she didn't get the message according to you, what stopped you from ringing her to at least confirm reasons behind her actions if you cares?

grin her blocking him?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija’s Whitemoney: Why Queen Blocked Me On All Social Media Platforms by Timblogga: 1:02pm On Feb 01, 2022
Haa grin! That’s how some of these girls think. So amusing. I posted something on my WhatsApp status sometime ago, then my ex-Coursemate who thinks she can also act as my financial adviser replied the status with plenty talk on how I should spend my money. I ended up deleting the status, but lo and behold when she didn’t see the status no more, she said I blocked her from viewing status, that’s how she ended up blocking me on WhatsApp. For her mind she de revenge. grin grin

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija’s Whitemoney: Why Queen Blocked Me On All Social Media Platforms by meobizy(f): 1:02pm On Feb 01, 2022
I think she had issue with someone from my fanbase…they were exchanging words.
She never learn work. If you respond to a troll it always wins. You’ve brought yourself to its level. Stay higher by ignoring them completely unless if bored that you’ll use them for entertainment.

by Queen, who thought Whitemoney had blocked her.
She’s getting used to men ignoring/ghosting/blocking her. One beautiful thing about humans is we adapt. She can claim to understand what men go through in the dating game.

She go don reconnect with Boma for all the shameless unattached gbenshing that being on the show didn’t allow them explore. More grease to their elbows.

Queen is of no use to his existence and he knows. If he really is the type of person he portrayed then he’ll reconnect with her to reassure her of their friendship.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija’s Whitemoney: Why Queen Blocked Me On All Social Media Platforms by gistray: 1:04pm On Feb 01, 2022
That girl is a crazy lass

Good for piping and nothing else

1 Like

Re: BBNaija’s Whitemoney: Why Queen Blocked Me On All Social Media Platforms by Jerryherd: 1:04pm On Feb 01, 2022
He is not yet ready to tell us what really happened

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija’s Whitemoney: Why Queen Blocked Me On All Social Media Platforms by iamdapsyj(m): 1:07pm On Feb 01, 2022
Mariangeles:
He knew exactly what he was doing when he intentionally removed his profile picture, just right after “not being able to answer” Queen’s call.
Now, he made it seem as if Queen blocked him out of nowhere, like he had no idea what happened.

Whitemoney does not know how to lie. How can a message drop on your WhatsApp and tick ones grin grin grin .....I can't laugh abeg. He is just catching cruise with queen. She had better move on if she wants something more than just friendship.

16 Likes

Re: BBNaija’s Whitemoney: Why Queen Blocked Me On All Social Media Platforms by Nobody: 1:09pm On Feb 01, 2022
You were boarding a plane,but it was your profile pic that you took off,

Comrade dey lie small small na.

21 Likes

Re: BBNaija’s Whitemoney: Why Queen Blocked Me On All Social Media Platforms by iamdapsyj(m): 1:12pm On Feb 01, 2022
wifeesnatcher:
I dont get this

it tickled once and her message drop, how

The bolded is the part that is so hilarious and gave out whitemoney....
Re: BBNaija’s Whitemoney: Why Queen Blocked Me On All Social Media Platforms by Mariangeles(f): 1:12pm On Feb 01, 2022
iamdapsyj:

Whitemoney does not know how to lie. How can a message drop on your WhatsApp and tick ones grin grin grin .....I can't laugh abeg. He is just catching cruise with queen. She had better move on if she wants something more than just friendship.

He dropped the message after removing his profile picture.
He intentionally set a trap for Queen and tested if she fell for it by “sending her a message”.
He gave himself away through his words that he did it on purpose. He was playing with her mind. Yeye guy!
He can fool Ebuka but not me.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija’s Whitemoney: Why Queen Blocked Me On All Social Media Platforms by Qatar2022: 1:13pm On Feb 01, 2022
Mariangeles:

Chief judge, what a stupid person you're

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija’s Whitemoney: Why Queen Blocked Me On All Social Media Platforms by Cantonese: 1:14pm On Feb 01, 2022
Mariangeles:

I believed he was economical with the truth.

I thought along the same line with you.

If he wanted, he could have reached her through mutual friends. He knew that the fault was from his end. If he valued that friendship, he could have gone the extra mile by visitation also to sort it out with her.

He is a jagbajantis intete friend.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija’s Whitemoney: Why Queen Blocked Me On All Social Media Platforms by Mariangeles(f): 1:15pm On Feb 01, 2022
[s]
Qatar2022:

Chief judge, what a stupid person you're
[/s]

You’re even more stupid if you can easily be that fooled!

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yung6ix: Only Broke Guys Complain That Women Like Money / Tobi Bakre Dances "Zanku" With His Mother In London / Lmfao: 50 Cent Showing Off His Money [photos Inside]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.