Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,999 members, 7,838,513 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

The 24 Elders - Before The Fall (2nd Series) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The 24 Elders - Before The Fall (2nd Series) (491 Views)

The 24 Elders - Hakkadosh's Ghost Tale (1st Series) / Achebe's 'things Fall Apart' Makes 12 'greatest Books Ever Written' List / 14 Quotes From 'Things Fall Apart' By Chinua Achebe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The 24 Elders - Before The Fall (2nd Series) by Holiyo(m): 10:13am On Feb 01, 2022
THE 24 ELDERS

SERIES 2 - BEFORE THE FALL

BY
HOLYONE TOMBARI DODOH

ABOUT
The 24 Elders is a historical event adapted from Revelation (KJV), which brings to light the stories of the past and foretells the future. It reveals deep concepts in the Biblical book of Revelation. However, this story is written in a theatrical style rather than in prose. The best way to get the actual interpretation/meaning of what this book implies is to read it from the second series to the seventh series sequentially. The first series is entirely about the process, which Hakkadosh used in getting the contents in subsequent series.

This story houses the origin of the Creator, the 24 Elders, Seraphim and Cherubim, the Archangels, Angels, universes, Stars, Planets and all living things. The story contains the origin of the first division in Shamayim, what led to the fall of Lucifer and his angels from Shamayim, how humanity came to be in existence, the present status of Shamayim, and the final battle-strategy of Satan against the Creator and how to stop this cunning strategy before the arrival of Yeshua.

SERIES 1 IS HERE https://www.nairaland.com/6965529/24-elders-hakkadoshs-ghost-tale#109850761

This story will be written in Episodes

1 Like

Re: The 24 Elders - Before The Fall (2nd Series) by Holiyo(m): 10:26am On Feb 01, 2022
Episode 1

TEASER

{EXT. SPACE - DAY}

The body of the universe is white, unlike our universe where Earth is present today. There are red giant stars in this universe with glowing round mats of light floating about the universe. A glowing man appears on one of the mats.

GLOWING MAN
(quietly)
You made this place; a place for revealing secrets, but closed the eyes of this place from seeing your own secrets. I have the power now, so I will lay a curse on this place with it, and I will expose your secrets to this place so that anyone who seeks to know will know and prepare. And, I know that one day my children and the whole world will come to know the truth.
(sobs)
You made everyone think that I am evil but closed their eyes and ears from knowing what put me to rage.
(aggressively)
You think I may come back, I will not. You remained in silence and allowed the Elders to put a division between my brothers and me, they sent me away from my rightful place, and you claimed you loved my mother. You promised to put her offspring first before others, but you broke your own promise by putting the 24 Elders first. I will not rest until I see to your destruction! Starting from here, I will expose your secrets to all creatures, because everyone has the right to know your evil intention towards them at last. I know that one day; I will defeat you in battle because I am The Most High now!

The place thunders and he stretches a staff and emits three colours of light; Red, Blue, and Yellow, into the universe and the glowing mats absorb the light.

END OF TEASER

To be continued...
Re: The 24 Elders - Before The Fall (2nd Series) by Holiyo(m): 12:24pm On Feb 01, 2022
Episode 2

THE ORIGIN

{EXT. SPACE - NIGHT}

In darkest night; deep in space of no stars, moons or any object, a planet appears pale. Gradually it uncovers itself, but the birth of this planet is unknown. This mysterious spherical planet possesses a dark-grey sky, and a stable sea; a planet without a star or moon (the first ever planet), which lives in darkest space (the Mother space).

{MYSTERIOUS PLANET – DAY/NIGHT}

Fire trees provide light for this planet. The soil is in multiple-colours while the white sands are more common than any other soil on the surface of the planet.

The leaves of the trees of this planet illuminate bright glittering lights. These trees are fire trees; they are responsible for the day and night on the planet. The roots of these trees are reddish in colour because of its hotness.

These fire-trees have forty-five height-levels and each level represent an hour. When an hour burns out, the tree becomes shorter. After forty-five hours of lights on the trees (which makes up the day), the trees would become very short, and the lights would become dimmer as it nears the ground, and the trees would sink into the ground.

Everywhere becomes very dark after the trees sunk into the ground. The grey sky had stored some light energy during the day, so it begins to gradually brighten up, and the planet has a faded light (like the light of the moon), self-produced by the sky.
Immediately, fresh green plants begin to germinate at the very spot where the fire trees were. These new trees grow within forty-five hours, these period makes up the night. So, when the trees grow very high they light up gradually until they become very bright (morning-afternoon). Ninety hours makes a full day.

After forty days, a Red light appears on the trees and that makes up a week.

After One hundred and sixty days, three Red lights will appear on the trees. When this happens, it means a month.

Finally, after every forty-five months, three bright pure-white lights will appear on the trees. That means it's a year.

There is a tree at the centre of the planet that grows first and sinks last; It's the mother tree because it grows very huge and its branches are very large as well. The waters on this planet are good for survival.

At the centre of the white lands, the ground starts to grow gradually and slowly that in seven days, it becomes a heap of white sands. After a while, this heap of sands begin to be glittering from the inside, day and night. In another seven days, the heap of sand bursts open. A naked young man (in flesh and blood exactly like a human) is lying in the middle of the heap of sands; the firstborn of the planet.

After another seven days, this young man begins to breathe, and slowly moves some sensitive parts of his body.

In another seven days, the young man opens his eyes. He gently sits up; cover his eyes with his right hand and stands. He stretches his legs and hands, looks at his body, and touches his chest.

MAN
I am YESHUA.

He names himself Yeshua. Yeshua learns to walk and run then laughs at the top of his voice as he runs. Though he completely looks like a human, he is without a phallus.

SIX MILLION YEARS LATER

Yeshua sits on the ground on a field. His body is covered with long hairs from his head, and his beards are very long as well. These hairs cover and hide his face and skin. He ties his white long beards around his body. His fingers are very long and strong.

YESHUA
(with a deep voice)
I have journeyed around this world. Everything is perfect.
(lies down)
This world gave birth to me and gave me everything I needed.
(stands, expands his hands, and looks into the sky)
Everything about this world is Love. I name you; AHAVAH.

At night, Yeshua plucks fruits from the body of the growing trees in the garden to eat. He eats one fruit, and as the fragments of the fruit pass through his oesophagus, it becomes light and shines wherever it passes. He lies down and covers himself with a big leaf.

In the morning, Yeshua wakes up from a very long sleep.

YESHUA
I have to work today.
(takes a very big fruit on the ground and eats)
Hah! This will carry me for the whole day.
(smiles and looks at his hairy body)
Hahaha! Life is lovely, I love my home and I must develop it. I think that's what I can do to pay back.
(sings)

MUSIC

Eternal life is good,
In the world of Love.
Love is all that matters,
In the world of Love.
Eternal life is good,
Love is all that matters.
It is best to love the
world that offers Love.
Love is all that matters,
In the world of Love.
I am grateful for my life,
In the world of Love.
Eternal life is good,
In the world of love.
Life is good and happy,
In the world of Love.

END OF MUSIC

YESHUA
(smiles)
Now, I will build a house for myself.
Yeshua starts to dig the ground with his hands to get mud. A few days later, he has finished his house built with mud.

YESHUA
How I wish this house was beautiful than this.
(sighed)
Well, I'll manage this but NOT FOR LONG.

Three flashes of light occur in the sky, confirming Yeshua’s statement. Night comes; He enters his mud house, lies down and sleeps.

//Yeshua has unknowingly cursed his house; his very first creation//

To be continued...
Re: The 24 Elders - Before The Fall (2nd Series) by Holiyo(m): 12:25pm On Feb 01, 2022
Episode 3

{INT. MYSTERIOUS ROOM - NIGHT}

In few hours’ time when Yeshua is fast asleep, flashes of light start to reflect on his face. He opens his eyes and sits very quickly with a surprised look on his face. Everywhere is bright. The door to the outside is a bit open such that he can see through.

YESHUA
Where am I?
(stands and walks towards the big door. He pushes the door and runs outside)

{EXT. AHAVAH}

YESHUA
(stops at a distance and looks at the environment)
But this is my place!
(turns around, and sees a very big and tall magnificent white building standing in front of him)
Wow! This is great!
(exhales)
I love this.

SEVEN DAYS LATER

{INT. YESHUA’S BEDROOM - DAY}

Yeshua is fast asleep on a big glittering golden bed. The wall of the room is glassy and illuminating different colours of light. Suddenly, he opens his eyes.

YESHUA
Today will be a busy day for me. It's time for work.

Yeshua stands from the bed and opens the door. A big platter of fruits flies to him. He takes only two fruits and eats.

Yeshua walks into a small room. Water sprays all over his body. He walks into another room. Breezes blow on his body from the walls of the room and all his hairs stand and cover the whole room. He does not need to go through the big door to go outside. He walks to an open space in the house and light covers him.

{EXT. AHAVAH}

A bright light shines in front of the house and Yeshua walks out of the light.

//that is, he travelled through the light to the outside//

Yeshua starts to walk away from his house.

There is a hill at a very far (about seven miles) distance ahead, He runs towards the hill. All his hairs stand as he runs. His speed increases that he mysteriously gets to the hill very quickly.

YESHUA
Wow! How was that possible?
(looks at his feet)
I love you, friend.
(turns his face to the right, sees a very bright tree that is brighter and taller than other trees)
I must know why this tree is unique among other trees.
(walks to a field and sits on the field)
All right, I'll wait till nightfall.

{NIGHT}

YESHUA
(stands and walks to the tree. The tree is growing gradually)
My goodness!
(winks)
This tree doesn't bear fruits?
(looks around and sees a very big single leaf near the tree.)
Oh! There's your fruit huh?
(picks up the leaf and eats it. His hairs stand, light runs through his hairs and lifts him up)
Arrrrrrrh!
(runs to his house and as he enters the porch of his house, a bright light covers him)

{INT. YESHUA’S ROOM}

YESHUA
(appears in his room; close to the door, rests his head on the door and pants)
What kind of fruit was that?
(falls on the floor because he is weak)

THREE DAYS LATER

{EXT. ROOFTOP, YESHUA’S HOUSE, AHAVAH - DAY}

YESHUA
(on the rooftop of his beautiful house looking at the beauty of Ahavah)
It's three days now since I ate. I know it's as the result of the fruit-leaf I ate. Anyway, I do not like hunger.
(Strong winds blow his hairs. He tries to walk to the window. He slips, falls from the top of the house, and shouts as he falls)
Arrrh!!!

{ON THE GROUND}

Yeshua's voice sounds like a thunderstorm. He falls on his back and quickly stands on his feet.

YESHUA
(touches all parts of his body)
Why do I feel no pain unlike before?
(looks into the sky)
Haaaahahaha...! What a wonderful day.
(out of excitement that he feels no pain, he runs towards his house and hits his body against the wall of his house. He looks at his body)
No pain! Hahahahahaha!
(walks a little bit away from his house and hear a cracking sound)
What's that?
(turns his face towards the building)
Oh no...
(the house collapses. He kneels, holds his hairs and draws it out of his body with strength. The whole house falls, turns to mud and sinks into the ground)
Hihihihi!
(he sobs, runs at a very high speed and hit his head against a fire-tree without been hurt by the fire around the tree. The tree breaks and falls on the ground and disappears. Immediately, grasses grow at the spot where the tree was)
The life of this innocent tree goes for my house.
(eyes become dizzy that he falls and faint. A few minutes later, Yeshua wakes. He looks at the tallest tree (the mother tree), and mysteriously, there is no light on it. A surprised look comes over him. He quickly runs towards the tree)
You are the reason my home is gone, my heart is full of pain and regret, and my joy turned to sorrow.
(stops and stares at the tree in amazement as tears run through his cheek. The leaves of the tree glitter like gold even without fire. The thought of taking advantage of the tree as it is without fire comes to him)
Haha! Today, you die.
(runs towards the tree to hit his body against it. A protective layer of light comes out of the ground and stops him. He runs into the layer of light with his strength against the gravitational field produced by the layer of light, and it (the layer of light) goes away. He rushes to the tree and pierces his hands into the tree because it was too large for his hands to go around it)
(grabs the tree from the inside, and pulls it up to uproot it)
You must die today.

Fire burst out of the ground from the root of the tree. The strength of the fire flings Yeshua thirty miles away. He shouts as the force carries him away.
Then he falls near a river, gradually stands and looks at his body as he bleeds. Parts of his hairs burn and affect his skin. He runs into the river but the heat becomes even worse.

Yeshua digs the river and gets muds, then he moulds a basin with the mud. Immediately, the mud dries and become strong.

YESHUA
(looks at the direction of the tall tree, though it's very far away from him, he points at it)
Today, you die.
(fetches water with the basin from the river and throws it in the direction of the tall tree. The water travels at a very high speed against the tall tree, get to the tree and travels back to the river)
What!
(fetches the water for the second time with the basin and throws it against the tall tree. The water travels at a very high speed against the tall tree, get to the tree and travels back to the river)
What?
(aggressively)
No!
(fetches the water for the third time)
Today, I make water and fire great enemies forever, one shall destroy the other.
(throws the water in the direction of the tall tree, it travels at a very high speed against the tall tree and falls on the tree. Then the light on all the trees in Ahavah goes off except the light on the tall tree itself)
Can this tree not die? I cannot live while this tree lives.
(out of anger struck his fingers into his chest with his right hand, grasps his heart, and pulls it out. He bleeds, dies and sinks into the ground. Then the mother tree's light goes off and everywhere becomes dark)

To be continued...
Re: The 24 Elders - Before The Fall (2nd Series) by Holiyo(m): 12:27pm On Feb 01, 2022
Episode 4

THREE DAYS LATER

{EXT. AHAVAH - NIGHT}

After three days of darkness in Ahavah, fire bursts out of the ground, the rivers rise violently, the sky begins to fold, and the planet gradually compresses.

{DAY}

The tall tree suddenly shines light all over Ahavah.

{MOTHER SPACE - NIGHT}

Right at the centre of the mother space, Ahavah turns into a star-like light. A head comes out above the star-like light.

Two hands come out from the side of the star-like light. Two legs come out below the star-like light. The body folds and the image of a man appear, covered with hairs.

Very long hairs appear on his head and body. Ahavah; the planet, is now a glowing man and in the exact image of Yeshua. Everywhere is dark but his body is light.

Three crowns appear on Ahavah's head. The first crown is directly on his head, the second crown is directly above the first crown, while the third crown is directly above the second crown.

AHAVAH
Hmm! So, I was pronouncing my own death.
(weeps)
Oh, my Son! Now you live in me, but that’s not how it’s supposed to be. I want to be seeing your face. Even though you’re part of me now, I don’t feel complete unless I see your face.
(his voice sounds exactly like the voice of Yeshua. He spreads his hands and seven planets form at seven billion miles away from him)
Ahaa! I have to get my Son back home very fast.
(moves closer to the planets, and immediately, fire consumes all the planets at his approach and they vanish away)
Hmm! Now I know nothing I create can be able to survive in my presence unless my Son is beside me, but now, you live in me. That means the simplest way to bring you back won't work. Then, I'll follow the hard and only way, though it will take a very long time to come true, it will be done in the end. I must look for a way to make myself home again. But what is wrong with me, why did I grow that angry?
(sighs)
No, no, no I cannot live like this.
(looks at his feet)
I am not complete; I just destroyed my true nature. Now, to go back to my original state, My Son must be reborn, go through death and come back to his glory. My biggest challenge would be to control the creatures that will be born in the process not to be evil. Oh, my innocent Son!
(sighs)
I could be destroyed and this journey averts, and if that happens everything will cease to live or exist,
(thinks for a moment)
Well, it's the only way that is, so it leaves me with no choice than to do what needs to be done for things to be right. He will be scourged, beaten, crowned with thorns, weakened to death and be crucified
(becomes very sad, kneels, wails, and suddenly stops)
Should I go ahead?
(sobs, suddenly stands and widen his hands)
YES, I WILL! Because I want my Beloved back. Then I will destroy all lives after my Son is back and go back to my usual state.
(gradually smiles)
Okay, let me make it possible for all this to come true.
(removes the top crown from his head. A yellow light covers him)
Greatest of my powers; the POWER OF ETERNAL WILL, I hide you in my place of secrets. Stay there until I am ripe to use you.
(The crown thunders and vanishes with great sounds. He pulls out three hairs from his head and it turns into a flat pan. He then removes the second crown from his head and places it on the flat pan)
Great POWER OF LOVE, I hide you in my place of secrets. Stay there until I am ripe to use you.
(The crown thunders and vanishes with great sounds. He cuts one part of his skin with his finger and it turns into a bowl. He removes the third crown and places it in the bowl)
Great POWER OF ORDER; the key of death and destruction. I keep you before my eyes. Stay with me until I am ripe to use you.
(The crown thunders and vanishes with great sounds. He grasps his hairs and they turn into a white glowing raiment on his body)
Now, my powers are weak. My creatures can now survive before me. We’re going home, Son.

END OF THE ORIGIN

To be continued...
Re: The 24 Elders - Before The Fall (2nd Series) by Holiyo(m): 12:28pm On Feb 01, 2022
Episode 5

THE FIRST CREATION

{EXT. MOTHER SPACE - NIGHT}

Ahavah exhales through his mouth. A white vapour-like smoke comes out of him.

AHAVAH
(to the vapour/smoke)
Become round and grow forever.
(the white vapour becomes round and starts to expand)
You shall live forever, in you shall I make all things, and in you shall I live until my Son is back.
(The white vapour expands bigger than Ahavah. He enters into the round expanding white vapour and looks at the wall of the round expanding white vapour)
You are my home and in you shall my Son and I, sit on THE THRONE. Let my glory forever stay here.
(the whole place glows and the wall of the expanding white vapour gleams, as his body becomes the source of its light. Then the wall of the expanding white vapour becomes thicker)
I name you; AB-OLAM; My home.

//Ahavah’s light, which causes the body of all other universes to illuminate light, becomes the DAY//

{EXT. AB-OLAM – DAY}

AHAVAH
(widen his hands)
Ab-Olam, give birth to fourteen universes of your kind that shall continue to live same as you are.
(Fourteen rounded kinds of Ab-Olam of different sizes extracts from the wall of Ab-Olam, set themselves in the right positions inside Ab-Olam, and begin to spin and expand like Ab-Olam. He removes one of his fingernails (it grows back), and it becomes a six-sided rock)
I name you; Time Rock.
(points at the biggest universe)
I name you; SHAMAYIM. Out of you shall I receive honour and praises forever.
(places Time Rock beside Shamayim)
Time Rock, you shall revolve around Shamayim, and shall be responsible for time in my entire kingdom.
(looks at other universes)
The rest of you shall stay under Shamayim.
(points at a universe)
I name you; OLAM-CHUPHSHAH.
(smiles and looks at two universes that are identical, except that one is brighter than the other)
You shall be an eye to the future. I name the both of you MACHAR.
(points at the brighter Machar)
You shall be; MACHAR-NOGAH. You will reveal a bright future.
(points at the less Bright Machar)
You shall be; MACHAR-ARAPHEL. You will reveal a dark future.
(points at a universe)
I name you; GAN-EDEN.
(touches a universe)
I name you; RAHAH-KOL. You shall expose all hidden secrets.
(looks at a universe)
As you are directly under Olam-Chuphshah, I name you; TEHOM. You shall be a prison to disobedience.
(points at a universe and moves closer to it.)
NAVAH-BAYITH is your name.
(moves to another universe, touches his head with his right hand and touches the universe with his left hand)
I name you; OLAM-MACHASHEBETH, you shall reveal great success.
(faces the universe directly in front of him)
You are OLAM-CHOKMAH.
(looks at a universe)
OLAM-ZAKU; a place for infants.
(points at a universe)
You will be OLAM-CHALAM; the place of dreams and home of memories.
(faces the middle universe)
I name you SHAHAR; the Gate to all other universes. Nevertheless, all the universes shall have a link to each other.
(enters into Shahar)

{SHAHAR}

AHAVAH
(Clouds of dust come out of his eyes. These clouds of dust become three doors at the centre of Shahar)
Only through these doors shall all creatures enter into Shamayim.
(disappears from Shahar)

{AB-OLAM/YAM-ESH}

AHAVAH
(appears and looks at the last universe beneath all other universes)
I will name you later.
(grasps some of his hairs and pulls them out, and immediately, another one grows there. He then cut a piece of his apparel and his apparel grows back. He joins the hairs and piece of apparel together and leaves them in the air)
Become a Throne.

The hairs and piece of cloth turn into a very big and beautiful pyramid-shaped seat with four armrests. It is flexible and has seven symbols of five-sided stars; it can bend without breaking. He places a symbol of love on it and two four-sided-star shaped crystal light beneath it (under the footrests). He divides the Throne into two; a smaller one and a big one in one pyramid; joined by one of the seven five-sided-star shaped crystal light.

Ahavah sits on his throne in the middle of all the universes. His glory covers the Throne that the Throne starts to illuminate light automatically.

AHAVAH
(points at the smaller seat on his right in the Throne)
My Son will sit on my right hand in his glory and rule my creation forever.
(spread his arms)
My dear THRONE set yourself above Shamayim.
(to Shamayim)
I will create a place for the authorities that will be above you, while my Throne will be above all things.
(cuts part of his apparel (It grows back). He blows air on it)
Become a six-sided-star space.
(The piece of his garment expands and turns into a six-sided-star universe in shape. His Throne is directly on the tip of the six-sided-star universe.)
I name you; Ab-Panim, in you shall authorities reside. You will prevent my creatures from destruction in my presence.
(Light from Ahavah's Throne shines on all the universes. All the body of the universes starts to illuminate light from the light of Ahavah's Throne. He looks at the beautiful movements of his creation and opens wide his hands while sitting on the Throne)
Life is Good. My Glory shall shine over all the worlds I’ve created.
(starts to sing)

MUSIC

Happy, happy home,
I am happy! I am home!

END OF MUSIC

Ahavah moves towards the universe beneath all other universes (the unnamed universe), then disappears from Ab-Olam and appears in the universe. The universe starts becoming hot and vibrates at his presence. Convulsively, Ahavah vomits fire and looks at the fire as it goes down to the bottom of the universe.

AHAVAH
Multiply.
(The fire falls at the bottom of the universe, swells and fills to the half of the universe. He steps upon the ocean of fire and walks on it)
I name you; YAM-ESH.
(flies as the ocean of fire swells. A hair falls from his head into the ocean of fire. Suddenly, the ocean of fire vibrates and moves in currents forming waves. He turns around and looks into the fire. He sees a triangular bright light beneath the fire)
Wonderful!
(flies into the fire, grasps the triangular bright light, and flies to the surface of the fire while his feet is still in the fire (the fire cannot hurt him)
Become round.
(the triangular bright light turns into a ball-like light. He looks at it.)
I was about to make you, but because you came out before I pronounce you, I name you; BOQER. I know other beings are also eager to exist like you but their humbleness subdues them. You took a chance and I have blessed you.
(lifts it in the air and leaves it. Boqer hangs in the air above his shoulder)
Follow me.

Ahavah flies out of Yam-Esh and Boqer follow him on his shoulder. He sits on his throne in Ab-Olam.

Ab-Olam spins and expands slowly. All the universes in Ab-Olam spin and expand slowly as well.

As they spin, they all revolve around Shahar except Shamayim; which is directly above Shahar and Yam-Esh; which is directly below Shahar; they (Shamayim, Shahar and Yam-Esh) spin and expand at a spot.

All the universes have a link to one another and to Shahar except Shamayim, which only have one link to Shahar alone. All the bodies of the universes illuminate light as well.

Boqer gradually moves to the smaller seat beside Ahavah on his throne.

AHAVAH
(holds Boqer)
Oh no! That’s for my Son.
(faces Gan-Eden and disappears)

{GAN-EDEN}

AHAVAH
(appears (in Gan-Eden) and Boqer is on his shoulder. He expands his hands)
My glory shall become light for this place forever.
(spits unto his palm, cut off one of his fingernails with his teeth (it grows back very fast) and pulls out his hairs (which grows back very fast as well). He then uses his mouth to blow flames on his saliva, hairs, and fingernail in his hand. His Hairs, Fingernail, and saliva become a BURNING CORE; the first core. He speaks to the core)
Multiply.
(the core multiplies into different sizes and colours of cores)
Haha! I bless you all.

Ahavah takes one of the cores with him, disappears from Gan-Eden, and appears on his throne in Ab-Olam with the core in his hand. Boqer is on his shoulder.

He spits unto the core, pulls out a hair from his head, blows fire unto the pulled hair, and drops it unto the core. Then a sky forms around the core, lands form on the core, forests and oceans form, and it becomes a planet. He touches the sky of the planet and it becomes blue.

To be continued...
Re: The 24 Elders - Before The Fall (2nd Series) by Holiyo(m): 12:29pm On Feb 01, 2022
Episode 6

{EXT. AB-OLAM/GAN-EDEN/OLAM-CHUPHSHAH/MAUZ - DAY}

AHAVAH
(disappears from Ab-Olam, appears in Gan-Eden, and places the designed planet in space at the centre of Gan-Eden. He speaks to other cores)
Become like this.
(all the cores in Gan-Eden becomes exactly like the designed planet)
I name you; MAUZ, a place of peace, joy, laughter, merriment and everlasting happiness for righteous souls.
(disappears from Gan-Eden, appears on his throne in Ab-Olam, holds Boqer with his right hand and disappear from his Throne. He appears in Olam-Chuphshah)
Boqer, show me your beauty by multiplying.
(Boqer spins very fast and multiplies all over Olam-Chuphshah universe; about Seven Trillion Stars.)
Because my glory shines on the walls of this universe, there will be no heat to hurt or destroy my creatures that will live here.
(at the centre of Olam-Chuphshah, he cuts a piece of his hair, moist it with his saliva, and blows fire from his mouth on it. It becomes a core. He places it at the centre of the universe. Then blows vapours from his mouth on it, a sky covers the core, and it becomes a planet without land and water. He speaks to the planet)
Multiply.
(Immediately, the planet multiplies into bigger and smaller planets and in different colours. He speaks to the planets)
Spread yourselves away from each other and stay around the stars.

All the planets start moving away from each other. Eight planets move to a star and revolve around it, Seven planets move to another star, twelve planets move to double stars, etc.
Ahavah then disappears from Olam-Chuphshah, appears in Gan-Eden, reduces himself in size and enters into Mauz; the first Planet he created in Gan-Eden.

In Mauz, there is a very big rock in front of Ahavah. He breaks the rock with his right hand, carries it, and throws it into the air. The rock disappears from Gan-Eden, appears in Olam-Chuphshah, and hangs in space.

Ahavah grows bigger, disappears from Mauz in Gan-Eden, and appears in Olam-Chuphshah. He holds the rock with his hand, squeezes it, and the rock breaks into pieces.

AHAVAH
(to the pieces of rock)
Multiply.
(the Rocks multiply)
Set yourselves in the planets of your reach.
(rocks move in high speed and fall in planets. In a red planet, rocks fall from its sky)
Form lands in the planets you have fallen.
(in the red planet, rocks fall on core and breaks to very small fragments. All planets are about to be full with rocks)
Stop!
(all the moving rocks that are still outside the planets but in Olam-Chuphshah stop falling into planets)
The rest of you without any planet, stay out here with the planets.
(plucks out a tooth from his mouth, it grows back immediately. He massage the tooth and it becomes round in shape)
You shall be a Moon to these planets. Now, Multiply.
(moon multiplies)
Go to any planet of your choice and serve it. Your duty is to beautify each planets with your beauty.
(moons move to the side of planets. He stretches his right hand, spit on it and water comes out of his palm)
Multiply and settle in any planet of your choice.
(water multiplies and move towards planets)
Good.
(looks around as water spreads and falls into the planets)
Very Good!
(moves to the planet he set at the middle of Olam-Chuphshah)
I name you; EARTH. Let plants of different kind grow on the lands.
(disappears from Olam-Chuphshah and appears on his throne in Ab-Olam. Boqer appears on his shoulder)
Boqer, I love you. It is time to develop my creation.

{OLAM-CHALAM/TEHOM/OLAM-ZAKU/OLAM-CHOKMAH}

AHAVAH
(flies towards Olam-Chalam, and enters into the universe. He spits into the universe and his saliva falls to the bottom of the universe and disperses widely)
My precious saliva; the water of life, multiply and become an ocean of water.
(saliva swells, multiplies and becomes a mighty ocean)
Life here shall capture memories and events forever.
(disappears from Olam-Chalam and appears in Tehom. Tehom automatically has a gravitational force. The gravitational force in Tehom pulls him a little bit downward. He smiles)
Because you have used your nature on me, and you really love your nature by showing me a sign, I increase your force of gravity in hundred folds. No creature without my permission can escape your grip. You are smart and I am very happy for you.
(disappears from Tehom and appears in Olam-Zaku. He hits his stomach with his right hand and a vapour comes out of his mouth. He spits on the vapour and it turns into a womb-like matter. He speaks to the womb-like matter)
Multiply.
(that Womb-like matter multiplies and almost fills up the entire Olam-Zaku. He then breaths and it disperses all over the womb-like matter. All the womb-like matter becomes strong and glows. He speaks to the womb-like matter)
In you shall souls come first. My breath shall bring life and strength to you and you shall give birth to life in the future.
(disappears from Olam-Zaku and appears in Olam-Chokmah. Olam-Chokmah is a very quiet, calm and cool place. It impresses him)
Wow! I love this place. Such a place of peace.
(raises his right hand. Dust of lights appear all over the universe and start moving about)
Any of my creatures who seek for wisdom; you shall bless them with great wisdom.

{OLAM-MACHASHEBETH/NAVAH-BAYITH}

AHAVAH
(disappears from Olam-Chokmah and appears in Olam-Machashebeth)
Olam-Machashebeth!
(immediately, the whole place becomes white and starts pouring snows)
You shall provide all my creatures with great Ideas.
(flies out of Olam-Machashebeth and appears in Navah-Bayith. He cut the top part of his garment and it grows back immediately. He then breaths on it and it becomes a very beautiful smooth floor. Immediately, the whole universe becomes gold. Then mansions and very beautiful buildings appear.)
I bless you. You do not need a planet; My glory shall be your light. You shall live forever. I will live in you when I become who I am.

{MACHAR-NOGAH/OLAM-CHALAM/MACHAR-ARAPHEL}

AHAVAH
(disappears from Navah-Bayith and appears in Machar-Nogah)
In you and your peer shall the future be seen.
(opens his two palms)
Olam-Chalam shed some of your waters here.
(Then water moves into the air at Olam-Chalam and disappears. The water from Olam-Chalam then appears on the palms of Ahavah at Machar-Nogah and falls onto the bottom of the universe (Machar-Nogah). He cuts part of his hair and clothes (they grow back), covers it with his hand, and blows air on it, and it turns to a refractive object. He speaks to the refractive object)
You shall be the Moon here.
(pauses)
Multiply.
(the whole universe fills with moons. He then disappears from Machar-Nogah and appears in Machar-Araphel)
Become exactly like your brother.
(water and Moons appear at the bottom of the universe (Machar-Araphel) and fills the whole place)
Good!

{MACHAR-ARAPHEL/RAHAH-KOL}

AHAVAH
(flies out of Machar-Araphel and appears in Rahah-Kol and the universe (Rahah-Kol) starts to become icy like snow. He nods)
No corrupt creature can keep any secret from you. You shall reveal evil and good of any being, and keep histories forever.
(cuts a piece of his garment, touches it with his tongue and it becomes a glowing round mat of light (the flying mat is in the shape of a circle). He speaks to the mat)
Multiply.
(the mat multiplies and fills the whole place. He nods as he looks around)
Once a creature steps on one of these mats,
(to the universe; Rahah-Kol)
You will perform your duty.

{RAHAH-KOL/SHAMAYIM}

AHAVAH
(disappears from Rahah-Kol and appears in Shamayim. Then white clouds of dust come out of his eyes. The clouds of dust divide Shamayim into thirteen places. The middle of Shamayim is in the shape of a pyramid)
I name you; Territory.
(points at the biggest Territory)
I name you; Mizbeach-Halal. All my creatures shall feel my presence and enjoy it here, and here shall all manner of entertainment be done for my glory and for a means of peace and love among my creatures forever.
(looks up)
Mizbeach-Halal, set yourself above all other Territories.

Mizbeach-Halal moves to the top of other Territories but still in Shamayim, it then increase in size, and occupy half of Shamayim from above. As it moves upward, one territory converts itself into the shape of a pyramid and moves to the centre where Mizbeach-Halal was.

Then Boqer flies to the Pyramid-like Territory and starts to dance; bouncing about the place.

AHAVAH
I see! My lovely Boqer, you love there huh? You and your descendants shall dwell there for my glory forever.

Boqer flies to the highest part of the pyramid-like Territory in Shamayim and remains there.

AHAVAH
Boqer, today I keep the Power of Order with you. It will stay with you until I am ripe to put it on in my full glory and reign forever.

The Power of Order appears beside Boqer. Ahavah covers Boqer with a light, and Boqer and the Power of Order become invisible.

Ahavah flies upward, disappears from Shamayim, and appears in Ab-Panim.

{AB-PANIM}

AHAVAH
Ab-Panim, separate yourself into four parts.
(very strong metals come out of the walls of Ab-Panim and divide Ab-Panim into four levels (LEVELS ONE, TWO, THREE, AND FOUR). He flies to the lowest part of Ab-Panim (Level one) and smiles)

{LEVEL ONE, AB-PANIM}

AHAVAH
I name this place; LEBAB.
(looks at the strong smooth ground of Lebab)
Let twelve seats come out of the ground.
(twelve seats come out of the ground of Lebab and a MANSE appears around the seats)
Good!

{LEVEL TWO }

AHAVAH
(flies up to Level Two of Ab-Panim and stands on the metal floor. He cut a piece of his apparel (it grows back)
Become twenty-four thrones.
(the piece of apparel becomes twenty-four seats. He opens wide his hands and looks up)
Twenty-four thrones of double authorities, I name this place; MELTSAR.

{LEVEL THREE }

AHAVAH
(flies up to Level three of Ab-Panim, stand on its metal floor, cut a part of his hair (it grows back), and fold it with his both palms. He opens his palms and his hairs become dust. He then breaths on it, throws it on the ground and rocky soil appears in the whole place. He hits the ground with his fist and twelve rocks come out of the ground)
Twelve Rocks of Power and Might, Live forever. I name this place; GIBBOR.

{LEVEL FOUR}

AHAVAH
(flies up to Level four of Ab-Panim, stands on its metal floor and spread his hands)
Let winds of extreme peace, love and my glory continue to live here forever. I name you; QADOSH-AMMUD.
(Qadosh-Ammud becomes very white and calm. He spits on the ground of Qadosh-Ammud and a hollow hole opens from Qadosh-Ammud through Gibbor, Meltsar, and Lebab to Mizbeach-Halal of Shamayim)
I name this hollow; QADOSH-NABAB, through you shall I receive honour, requests, and praises from my creatures. You are the only way to me. Only when my presence is released shall you open.
(Qadosh-Nabab becomes red, closes, and disappears. This Hollow (Qadosh-Nabab) is invisible and only appears at a due time (worship hour). He disappears from Qadosh-Ammud and appears on his throne at Ab-Olam)

{EXT. AB-OLAM/YAM-ESH - DAY}

AHAVAH
(sits on his throne and thinks about creating beings that will use what he has created)
It is right time I make living beings.
(looks down)
They will be like me and they will govern and dwell on all that I have made.
(nods)
I will not interfere without a good reason.
(opens wide his hand)
They will have free will. When I am back to who I am; I will live with them, be their King, and they will be my people.
(smiles and disappears from his throne and appears in Yam-Esh. He gently plucks out twelve hairs from his head, wraps his hand around it with his power, and breath on it. He then deepens his hand into the fire and releases the pieces of hairs. Twelve Tick-Red-Burning-Stars form)
You are not created by accident but by my hand out of my will. Multiply in my presence.
(the Twelve Tick-Red-Burning-Stars multiply into Twenty Four Trillion Stars)
Separate yourselves into six equal places.
(The red stars separate into six places; four Trillion stars in each place. He points at the first set of stars)
Go and set yourselves properly in Olam-Zaku.
(first set of red stars disappear from Yam-Esh and appear in Olam-Zaku. He points at the second set of stars)
Go and set yourselves properly in Olam-Machashebeth.
(second set of red stars disappear from Yam-Esh and appear in Olam-Machashebeth. He points at the third set of stars)
Go and set yourselves properly in Rahah-Kol.
(third set of red stars disappear from Yam-Esh and appear in Rahah-Kol. He points at the fourth set of stars)
Go and set yourselves properly in Olam-Chalam.
(fourth set of red stars disappear from Yam-Esh and appear in Olam-Chalam. He points at the fifth set of stars)
Go and set yourselves properly in Machar-Nogah.
(fifth set of red stars disappear from Yam-Esh and appear in Machar-Nogah. He points at the sixth set of stars)
Go and set yourselves properly in Machar-Araphel.
(sixth set of red stars disappear from Yam-Esh and appear in Machar-Araphel)
Very good.

{SHAHAR/AB-OLAM}

Ahavah disappears from Yam-Esh and appears in Shahar. He points his two hands in different directions in Shahar. Walls and doors to each of the universes appear all around Shahar, but door to Shamayim appears above while that of Yam-Esh appears beneath Shahar.

AHAVAH
(smiles and disappears from Shahar and appears on his throne at Ab-Olam)
Now, I do not need to leave my throne for anything. My spirit shall be my presence and shall do everything I need.
(smiles and relax his back on his throne)
My creatures shall glorify me forever. My happiness will come from their praises and they will express themselves freely to please me, to dress my wound until my son is back.
(sets forward his two hands and breathe upon it seven times. SEVEN BRIGHT ARMOURS; brighter than any light, appear before Ahavah and surround his throne)
My Spirit shall bring down my presence to all creatures.
(The Seven Armours then disappear (they become invisible but they are still present)

END OF THE FIRST CREATION

To be continued...
Re: The 24 Elders - Before The Fall (2nd Series) by Holiyo(m): 12:31pm On Feb 01, 2022
Episode 7

THE SECOND CREATION

{EXT. AB-OLAM - DAY}

Ahavah waves his right hand. Six screens appear at a little distance before him.

Machar-Nogah appears on the first screen, Machar-Araphel appears on the second screen, Olam-Chalam appears on the third screen, Olam-Zaku appears on the fourth screen, Rahah-Kol appears on the fifth screen, and Olam-Machashebeth appears on the sixth screen.

AHAVAH
My precious universes, each of you should bring forth FOUR creatures in my image.

All the red stars emit very bright lights. These lights collide with each other, and four pure-white skinned male-creatures in HUMAN FORM come out of the point of collision of lights in each of the six universes.

Ahavah watches through the screen before him and breaths; a bright vapour moves out of his nostrils, goes into the screen, and enters into the creatures. All the creatures start to move. They bow their heads before Ahavah but cannot see him. Only Ahavah sees them through the screen before him.

AHAVAH
(folds his hands and looks at all the creatures as they bow before him)
You will be THE ELDERS OF MY KINGDOM, you shall dwell in Meltsar and occupy the thrones that I made for you.

{INT. HALL, MELTSAR}

Immediately, the twenty-four Elders appear on twenty-four seats in the illuminating hall in Meltsar. The place (Meltsar) changes to a sky.

{EXT. SKY, MELTSAR}

A bright light shines above the Elders. Then they bow in front of their seats while hanging in the sky, and their garments become as white as snow.

{EXT. AB-OLAM/SKY, MELTSAR}

AHAVAH
(through a screen before him)
These are your crowns.
(a crown appears on the head of each of the Elders)
You shall guard all my creatures and you are the Elders of all living; the first of my finest creations.
(points at one of the Elders)
You shall lead this council, I name you; SHAFAT. I give you the authority to name your kind.

ALL THE ELDERS
(in unison)
Yes, Lord!
(they all squat, close their eyes and lower their heads uniformly)

AHAVAH
(to all the Elders)
I have in you my wisdom, intelligence, and power. You shall have the right to discuss and have meetings with or without my knowledge; moreover, you shall glorify me forever. Look around yourselves; I place you on wealth, authority, power and all my Kingdoms.
(smiles)
Boqer is the only star dwelling in Shamayim, I love Boqer and I have kept the POWER OF ORDER with her. Power of Order belongs to me. You must not touch it, for whoever takes it shall die and perish in Yam-Esh Forever.
(smiles)
Nevertheless, I know you will never turn against me because I AM LOVE, and peace I give to you. Your praises shall ascend to me forever and you shall govern my cities.

ALL THE ELDERS
(off their crowns and fall their faces to the ground. Their garments become whiter as snow and glow. They say in unison)
Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honour and power: for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure, they are and were created.

Ahavah then smiles. Shafat tries to raise his right hand and his hand shakes, that he is not able to lift it.

SHAFAT
(shaky voice)
Holy Father; The Living One, Blessed is your name forever! Please forgive us, for we are troubled at the strength of your presence, if only you can make us survive without trembling in your presence, we shall live, else we perish in your sight.

Ahavah closes his eyes and slightly faces down nodding his head, and the screen before him closes. Then the bright light that was above the Elders goes off. The sky changes back to a big hall in Meltsar.

{INT. HALL, MELTSAR}

A big triangular table appears before the Elders, they pants while on the ground. After a while, the Elders begin to stand-up one after the other, wear their crowns and sit on their chairs around the table before them. Their natural skins are as white as snow (pure white powder-like) without having a glowing effect.

{EXT. AB-OLAM}

Ahavah opens his eyes. Six screens appear at a little distance before him. Machar-Nogah appears on the first screen, Machar-Araphel appears on the second screen, Olam-Chalam appears on the third screen, Olam-Zaku appears on the fourth screen, Rahah-Kol appears on the fifth screen, and Olam-Machashebeth appears on the sixth screen.

AHAVAH
Great stars and universes bring forth twelve fiery beasts; let them have four faces, eyes around them and six wings.

All the red stars emit a very bright light each. The emitted lights move to a point in each of the universes and collide with each other.

As Ahavah watches the scenario through the screen before him. Two fiery male-beasts in human form with six wings, four faces, four hands, four swords in their mouths, and eyes all over their bodies come out of the point of collision of lights in each of the six universes.

Ahavah breaths and bright gasses move from his nostrils, go into the screen and enter into the beasts. The beasts start to live and cover their bodies with their wings in the presence of Ahavah.

AHAVAH
Dwell in Gibbor.

{GIBBOR}

Immediately, the twelve beasts appear on the twelve rocks in Gibbor. They stand on the rocks and cover their bodies with their wings.

{AB-OLAM}

AHAVAH
(through the screen before him)
I name you; CHERUBIM.
(points at one of the Cherubim)
I name you; SAR-CHERUB. You shall lead these warriors; I give you the authority to name your kind.
(to the Cherubim)
Cherubim, you shall stand as a guide for my special assignments. You shall add taste to my presence for my creatures. Because you are with me, you will deny your free will for me; your creator. Nevertheless, you have the choice to choose.
(The Cherubs’ bodies become very fiery)

ALL CHERUBIM
Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honour and power: for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure, they are and were created.
(yellow lights appear above them)
We condemn our free will and accept your blessed will gracious One, forever we shall serve you, as you wills.

AHAVAH
(smiles)
I bless you with my love forever.

To be continued...
Re: The 24 Elders - Before The Fall (2nd Series) by Holiyo(m): 12:32pm On Feb 01, 2022
Episode 8

{EXT. AB-OLAM - DAY}

Again, six screens appear before Ahavah. Machar-Nogah appears on the first screen, Machar-Araphel appears on the second screen, Olam-Chalam appears on the third screen, Olam-Zaku appears on the fourth screen, Rahah-Kol appears on the fifth screen, and Olam-Machashebeth appears on the sixth screen.

AHAVAH
Great stars and universes. Now, bring forth Twelve Thousand creatures in my image, with six wings, and they shall be brighter than the Cherubs.

All the red stars emit a very bright light each. The emitted lights move to a point in each of the universes and collide with each other.

Ahavah watches the scenario through the screen before him. Two Thousand very fiery male creatures in human form with six wings come out of the point of collision of lights in each of the six universes.

Ahavah breaths and a bright gas moves from his nostrils, goes into the screen and enters into the creatures. The bodies of the creatures start to burn like fire.

Then the creatures cover their bodies with two wings, cover their feet with the second two wings, and start flying with the third two wings at the presence of Ahavah.

AHAVAH
(smiles)
Occupy Qadosh-Ammud.

{QADOSH-AMMUD}

Immediately, the twelve thousand creatures appear in Qadosh-Ammud, covering their bodies with two wings, their feet with another two wings, and fly with another two wings before bright lights above them.

{AB-OLAM}

AHAVAH
(through the screen before him)
I name you; SERAPHIM.

ALL SERAPHIM
(in unison)

AHAVAH
You shall praise me forever. Because you are with me, you will deny your free will for me; your creator. Nevertheless, you have the choice to choose.

SERAPHIM
We condemn our free will and accept your blessed-will gracious One, forever we shall serve you, as you will.

AHAVAH
Seraphim, you shall praise me and shall be a shield to my creatures. Nothing shall get to me from my creatures without going through you for cleansing and sanctification: and nothing shall get to my creatures without going through you for their safety.
(points at one of the Seraphim)
I name you; ROSH-SERAPH. You shall be the leader of your kind. I give you the authority to name your kind.

Ahavah smiles and opens wide his hands and brings his chest forward. A very great bright light shines from Ahavah's chest. His Seven Armours appear around him, come together and stand before the great light from him.

These Seven Armours filter the great light from Ahavah and refract this great light upon Ab-Panim, which is below Ahavah and his throne.

{QADOSH-AMMUD}

The great bright light from Ahavah shines upon all the Seraphim, then all the Seraphim cover their faces with two wings, feet with two wings, and fly with another two wings. This light covers the whole of Qadosh-Ammud that the Seraphim cannot be seen.

Qadosh-Nabab (the hollow) opens. Seraphim's bodies and wings filter and refract Ahavah's presence/bright-light through Qadosh-Nabab to Gibbor where the Cherubim are.

{GIBBOR}

Then the twelve Cherubim bow and cover themselves with their six wings on their rocks, and turns into the shape of a pyramid. Then they emit yellow lights, which cover the whole of Gibbor and slightly reduce the power in Ahavah's light.

The yellow light, which the Cherubim emit, refract Ahavah's presence to Qadosh-Nabab. Then Qadosh-Nabab opens to Meltsar, then to Lebab and to Mizbeach-Halal.

{MELTSAR}

The table before the Elders disappear and their background changes to a sky. A very bright light shines on the twenty-four Elders, and their garments become whiter as snow. Then they (twenty-four Elders) cast their crowns before them, fall from their thrones, and lie on their faces.

ALL THE ELDERS

{AB-OLAM}

Ahavah sees himself standing among the Elders, Seraphim, and Cherubim while sitting on his throne.

The Cherubim, Seraphim, and the Elders then sing to Ahavah.

MUSIC

ALL
Sing praise to Him! Sing praise to Him!!

CHERUBS
Sing praise to Him!!!

SERAPHS
He who lives forever, sing praise to Him!

ALL
Sing praise to Him! Sing praise to Him!! Sing praise to Him!!! He alone is worthy of praise forever.

ELDERS
Cherubs, Seraphs join your voices.

ALL
Praise be to Him, worthy is the Lord, glory and honour be to the Most High. Blessed is the Lord who made all things and all life.

SERAPHS
Praise and adore the king of all life, let the hallowed sing Halleluyah.

ALL
Halleluyah! Halleluyah!!
(sounds of Many Musical Instruments play an interlude)
Halleluyah! Halleluyah!!

END OF MUSIC

ALL

AHAVAH
No one can see me and live, neither can anyone see my face and survive.
(pauses)
Elders, I give you the power to act on my behalf, be like me and in my name rule over all my creatures and kingdom. I will never ever oppose you because whatever you do will be for good. When you hold your council, close my eyes and ears by covering yourselves with the Shade-of-light. When I see it, I will close my eyes and ears and whatever you discuss shall not be known to me unless you want me to know it. Nevertheless, Rosh-Seraph; the leader of Seraphim will work with you. Do not accept all my choices blindly because I am your Father. You have the right to debate on it before execution; whatever you decide will carry the day. In whatever you do, work with Time Rock. The default colour is yellow, when it’s red it represents a day, even though there is no night to separate the day in my kingdom, Time Rock will guide you. When it’s white it means it’s the hour of worship, and when it completely revolves around Shamayim, it will become green and that means a year.
(//this means time in his Kingdom have only days and year//)
Cherubim and Seraphim, I have placed you above the Elders, they are your Elders too; respect them. Give honour to whom it is due.

ALL

AHAVAH
(brings down his hands and sits upright. His great light goes off and his seven Armours disappear. He smiles and places his hands on the arms of his throne)
It is well!

{INT. HALL, MELTSAR - DAY}

Shafat raises his two hands. A green light, which is the Shade-of-light, covers the whole of the hall and Meltsar.

//The Shade-of-light is a green light that whoever (including Ahavah) is outside it can never know what is happening inside by sight or by hearing. It is possible to see the people under the Shade-of-light using some tricks but if they move or talk, you may not see how exactly they move or hear them, but the people inside can know and see everything happening outside.//

The Elders gaze at Shafat while sitting on their thrones in a triangular form, around a glowing triangular table. They wear raiment like Kings, which changes in colour after several minutes, and three persons wear the same colour.

Shafat walks towards the table in-between the Elders and the table disappears.

SHAFAT
(stands in their midst)
We have to name ourselves. Father gave us the Will to decide for ourselves. On same ground, I stand. Now, we will start from my right.
(looks at an Elder on his right)

TUB
(stands)
I am TUB.
(sits)

CHESED
(stands)
Just call me CHESED.
(sits)

SHALOM
(stands)
SHALOM.
(sits. YAKACH is very tall, though he is sitting down; he is equal to the height of Shafat; standing.)

YAKACH
Um, do I need to stand?
(The Elders laughs quietly.)

SHAFAT
The choice is yours.

YAKACH
(stands)
Well, huh,
(looks at Tub, Chesed, and Shalom)
Well, uh, they stood. I am Yakach.
(sits)

SHAFAT
(nods)
Hmm... I see!

SIMCHAH
(stands)
I am SIMCHAH.
(sits. ANAH is bald.)

ANAH
(stands and smiles)
I am Anah.
(sits)

YASHAR
(stands quickly)
YASHAR.
(sits quickly)

SHAFAT
(looks at Yashar)
Haha!

YASHAR
O oh! Was that funny?
(All the Elders laugh very shortly. TAHOR stands, he looks up, touches his chest with his right hand, and open wide his two hands.)

SHAFAT
Why are you doing that?

TAHOR
Because I am TAHOR.
(sits. Tub and Chesed glance at each other and smile. Yakach winks at Tahor and nods.)

TIQVAH
(stands, folds his hands and looks at Shafat)
TIQVAH.
(Sits. Shafat smiles.)

HUPOMONE
(stands)
You will all call me HUPOMONE.
(sits)

ALL THE ELDERS
(in unison)
Hupomone!
(Hupomone sighs and nods. KOACH is very fat, hefty, and strong, he stands and a bright light shines on his face.)

KOACH
(points at his face)
You see. I am KOACH; you will always feel me.
(sits)

YAKACH
Sounds like we're at war.

KOACH
Maybe someday we will.
(Three flashes of light spark outside the hall.)

QARA
(stands)
QARA.
(sits)

HADAR
(stands)
I am HADAR.
(Sits)

BERAKAH
(stands)
I am BERAKAH.
(sits)

AMATS
(stands and touches his head. Shafat dims his eyes and looks at him closely)
I am AMATS.

SHAFAT
(widens his eyes a little)
Oh!

AMATS
(to Shafat)
What were you thinking?

SHAFAT
Never mind.
(Amats winks at Yakach and sits. Yakach smiles.)

CHEN
(stands)
I am CHEN.
(sits)

OSHER
(stands and starts smiling)
I am OSHER.
(sits. Yakach looks at Shafat with a wondering look on his face.)

SHAFAT
Yakach!

YAKACH
(nods)
O Sorry!

AMAN
(stands)
Mere looking at me, you should know that I am AMAN.
(All the Elders looks at him with a surprised look on their faces.)

YAKACH
I didn't see anything on your face.
(faces Shafat)
Did you?

SHAFAT
He is Aman.
(Aman nods, breaths heavily, exhales and sits.)

EMUNAH
(stands)
I am EMUNAH.
(sits. TIPHARAH is very handsome.)

TIPHARAH
(stands and waves his hair with his right hand)
I am Tipharah.

SHAFAT
Of course.

AMATS
We all see that.

YAKACH
(nods)
Hmm...
(Tipharah smiles and sits.)

TSALACH
(stands)
I am TSALACH.
(sits. GADOL is the second tallest man after Yakach.)

GADOL
(stands)
Call me Gadol.

YAKACH
Yeah, you got it right.
(Gadol smiles and sits. GEBURAH is the shortest among the Elders and he is strong and slightly fat.)

GEBURAH
(stands)
I am Geburah.
(Yakach slightly opens his mouth to speak.)

SHAFAT
(Shafat quickly points at Yakach)
Shhhhh!
(Geburah sits. He smiles)
Father has given us happiness and laughter forever. It's time for us to remove the Shade-of-light and present our names to him.
(All the Elders raise their two hands. Their hands emit a green light and the Shade-of-light disappears from the whole of Meltsar. Suddenly, a door appears before Shafat.)
ROSH-SERAPH; son of THE MOST HIGH. Come forth to the Elders through THE LADDER WAY.
(All the Elders stand up. A very bright light shines out of the door. Then all the Elders cover their faces with one of their hands except Shafat who looks in another direction. ROSH-SERAPH steps out of the door. There is fire all over his body. The fire diminishes gradually and goes off. Then the Elders look at Rosh-Seraph astoundingly. Rosh-Seraph is a very tall, hefty, and handsome young man with a very smooth pure-white skin (like the body of the Elders), his skin slightly glows naturally. His cloth glows, gold and silver hang on it.)
ROSH-SERAPHIM, you are welcome to the council of the Elders.

ROSH-SERAPH
Thank you, Shafat!

SHAFAT
(stretches his two hands before Rosh-Seraph. Then all the Elders stretch their hands toward him)
Rosh-Seraph, we give you our names, present it before Father that we have named ourselves.
(A blue light comes out of the head of all the Elders and moves unto his hands. He points the light towards Rosh-Seraph. The light moves towards the head of Rosh-Seraph. Rosh-Seraph inhales the blue light into his nostrils. Immediately, everywhere shakes; lightning and thunder occur in the hall.)

The names of each of the Elders including Shafat appear on their garments; at their right chests. Then a door appears. Rosh-Seraph's body starts to become fiery. The Elders cover their faces with one of their hands, Shafat looks in another direction. Rosh-Seraph enters the door, and the door disappears.

END OF THE SECOND CREATION

To be continued...
Re: The 24 Elders - Before The Fall (2nd Series) by Holiyo(m): 12:33pm On Feb 01, 2022
Episode 9

THE THIRD CREATION

TWELVE BILLION YEARS LATER

{INT. HALL, MELTSAR - DAY}

Shade-of-light (green light) covers the hall. Shafat sits on his throne at the centre of the Elders while Rosh-Seraph stands at a side.

SHAFAT
I am not satisfied with the praise we give to Father. He deserves more.

YAKACH
I was just about to say that.

YASHAR
Me too!

GADOL
I think we all do.

TSALACH
Yeah!

YAKACH
Yes! There is need for the creation of more freewill creatures that will occupy the universes below us. Their primary duty will be to glorify The Most High.

SHAFAT
Yes, Father has given us dominion over his creations; and that's exactly what father wants.

ANAH
Let us consult him first before we plan anything.

ROSH-SERAPH
No, Anah! There is no need for that. The reason Father gave you dominion and freedom was for this purpose. Just decide, Father will create them.

GEBURAH
I say we call them; Angels.

TIQVAH
(waves his hands)
Hello! They will need a leader or rather leaders.

SHAFAT
In that case, we shall divide them into groups.

TAHOR
No! They shall all be equal in everything and live in one place. We don’t need to divide them.

SHAFAT
If they are all equal, we cannot control them that much.

ROSH-SERAPH
I agree with Shafat since ‘free will’ will be a gift to them.

YAKACH
Yeah, me too!

HADAR
(faces Tahor)
These beings must have leaders and their powers must not all be equal.

TAHOR
(nods)
All right.

YAKACH
That's exactly what we are saying, Hadar.

TIPHARAH
We shall call their leaders; Archangels and they shall have a sovereign power over their clan.

EMUNAH
Yes, you spoke well
(faces Tipharah)
But you didn’t consider that these creatures can envy themselves if we give them that.
(The Elders murmur and stay quiet for a while.)

HUPOMONE
Of course, they will envy themselves, but that's as a result of free will. I, therefore, oppose freewill for these creatures.

CHEN
Me too!

TAHOR
With free will, these creatures can bring both joy and sadness to us and even to father.

SHAFAT
Hupomone, when you take away their freedom, Father won't be satisfied the way he deserves.

AMAN
What about Seraphs and Cherubs?
(Rosh-Seraph looks at Shafat with an uncomfortable look on his face.)

SHAFAT
No! Seraphim and Cherubim had free will like us. They freely denied theirs for the love they have for father; our dear and loving father, which I think he deserves more than that.

YAKACH
(to Shafat)
Wait... What if Father demands their free will without giving them any options out of a good intention, what would you call that?

ROSH-SERAPH
Hmm...

SHAFAT
I love what you said last; out of a good intention. I think that answers your question. But I will call it a blessing. Nevertheless, Father had a good reason for taking Seraphs and Cherubs’ free will. However, in some situations, Seraphs and Cherubs can act without Father’s will, that makes Father special and very wise.
(Rosh-Seraph smiles, raises his head and faces the council.)

CHESED
Okay, you're saying that we create them and give them an option to deny their "will" like the Seraphs?

SHAFAT
No! I am saying that we give them rules to guide their actions in their free will. Remember, these creatures are our idea, I believe we can control them. Moreover, Father also needs creatures that will freely glorify him as we are.

SIMCHAH
I think that makes sense.

BERAKAH
If we don't give them rules, they may defile Holy Father's presence with their free will.

YAKACH
And we will all bear the blame.

ROSH-SERAPH
No! They will pay for their trespasses.

SHAFAT
That's exactly what I meant when I said we give them rules.

ROSH-SERAPH
Since Father's kingdom shall be guarded by the council's decisions, the council must do all they could in their power to keep Father's place, Holy.

YAKACH
Rosh, I heard you say, “They will pay for their trespasses.”

ROSH-SERAPH
Yes!

YAKACH
How are we going to punish them?

ROSH-SERAPH
Yam-Esh they come, Yam-Esh they go. Father stated that to the freewill creatures himself. I think the Cherubim and Seraphim are gracefully exempted from that, Yakach.
(Everyone keeps quiet for a while.)

SHAFAT
Very well, in the absence of any other opinion. The council have decided to Make Angels with free will, they shall have the Archangels as their leaders, and they shall abide by the council's Law. They shall inherit Shamayim and be a blessing to this kingdom forever. In love shall they work and serve our great father; the ultimate creator forever without questions.
(looks at everybody)
Those in favour should stand, against should remain on their seats.

Yakach stands quickly.

Tub looks at Rosh-Seraph and stands. Simchah and Shalom look at each other and stand. Chesed, Anah, Yashar, Tahor, Hupomone, Koach, and Chen slowly stand. Tsalach, Hadar, Gadol, Geburah, Amats, and Aman stand. Tipharah and Emunah stand.

OSHER
I hope we are not bringing a curse upon this holy place.
(together with Berakah and Qara he stands)

SHAFAT
Very well, since this is a unanimous decision,
(looks at Rosh-Seraph)
We must do all we can in our power to keep Father's place holy.
(Rosh-Seraph smiles and nods in agreement. He raises his two hands up and a green light comes out of his hands. Shade-of-light in the hall disappears gradually. He speaks to Rosh-Seraph)
Take our ultimate decision to Father.

A door appears. Rosh-Seraph's body starts to become fiery. The Elders cover their faces with one of their hands, Shafat looks in another direction. Rosh-Seraph enters the door and the door disappears.

To be continued...
Re: The 24 Elders - Before The Fall (2nd Series) by Holiyo(m): 12:34pm On Feb 01, 2022
Episode 10

{EXT. AB-OLAM - DAY}

AHAVAH
(smiles)
I love my Elders. They want the best for me. I will be with them forever, and I will not oppose them.
(waves his right hand and a screen appears before him. Boqer appears on the screen)
Boqer, I made you a promise and now I will fulfil it. As beautiful as you are, bring forth a Son in my image with two wings, he shall be the first of his kind. He shall be the leader of his kind, and through him shall all his kind worship me.

Boqer spins very fast and emits a red-light-ball. The light, which Boqer emits, travels to Olam-Chuphshah and stays at the middle of Olam-Chuphshah.

Six hundred and sixty-five stars emit red-light-balls. The lights which the Six hundred and sixty-five stars emit, collide with Boqer's emitted light (When summed up it becomes Six hundred and sixty-six emitted lights).

{INT. HALL, MELTSAR}

The Elders stand, they hold their hands together and a ring of light surrounds them. Rosh-Seraph is not among them here.

SHAFAT
The council, therefore, make a law that will guide the angels as follows.

ALL THE ELDERS
(in unison)
Thou shall love Holy Father, your creator, for eternity.

{EXT. OLAM-CHUPHSHAH}

A creature in human form with two wings appears out of the point of collision of the six hundred and sixty-six red star-lights.

{AB-OLAM}

Ahavah breaths and faint dust of lights come out of his nostrils and move into the screen before him. The light enters into the creature. Then the creature turns into a very big dragon with two wings and it (the creature) glows.

AHAVAH
I name you; LUCIFER. In my presence, you shall appear in your glory: And you shall be the link between your kind to the Elders and to myself because you came from my beloved. You and your eleven fellows, which are yet to be born, shall dwell in Lebab.

{INT. HALL, MELTSAR}

ALL THE ELDERS
(in unison)
Thou shall never Question Holy Father's command and that of the Elders.

{MANSE, LEBAB}

The glowing Dragon (Lucifer) appears in the manse at Lebab and bows its head on the ground.

{EXT. AB-OLAM}

Six screens appear before Ahavah. Olam-Machashebeth appears on the first screen. Machar-Nogah appears on the second screen, Machar-Araphel appears on the third screen, Olam-Chalam appears on the fourth screen, Olam-Zaku appears on the fifth screen, and Rahah-Kol appears on the sixth screen.

Ahavah breaths and a faint dust of light comes out of his nostrils and moves into all the seven universes through the screens before him.

AHAVAH
Now, bring forth eleven living creatures of the same calibre as Lucifer but not of his equal in glory.
Some of the stars in each of the universes on the screen before Ahavah emit purple-light while others emit green, white, blue, and yellow lights. These lights collide at a point in each of the universes.

Then eleven creatures form. Because Ahavah has released ‘his breath’ before the stars gave birth to them, they immediately turn into their glorious (beastly) form.

{MACHAR-NOGAH}

A glowing creature in the form of Lion having four wings forms.

THE ELDERS (V.O)
Thou shall obey them that have the rule over you.

{MACHAR-ARAPHEL}

A glowing creature having the head of an Eagle, four wings and the body of male-human forms.

THE ELDERS (V.O)
If thou envy; Thou shall not act out of envy. If thou be angry; Thou shall not act out of Anger.

{RAHAH-KOL}

Three glowing creatures form. One is in the form of a Bat having the waist of man (human) with two wings. The second is in the form of a Ram having four wings and three horns. While the third is in the form of a cow having two horns, two tails, two wings, and eight legs.

THE ELDERS (V.O)
Thou shall Praise Holy Father; your Creator at the given time with no excuse.

{OLAM-ZAKU}

Two glowing creatures form. One is in the form of a wolf, having nine tails and two wings. While the other has two hands, the face of a man, the waist of a horse with four legs, three tails and three wings; one wing comes from the back and covers its head while the other two wings cover its shoulders.

THE ELDERS (V.O)
Thou shall humble yourself always.

{OLAM-CHALAM}

Two glowing creatures form. One is having two heads, flat faces, tiny eyes, wide noses on each face, and four wings; built upon each other (each wing look double), on its back. While the other creature is in the form of a crocodile, having seven branches of horns, four tails, and four eyes on its face.

THE ELDERS (V.O)
Thou shall not lie nor make yourself a god.

{OLAM-MACHASHEBETH}

Two glowing creatures form. One is having two wings, three short & three tall horns, four legs, and a rough face. While the other creature is in the form of a hippopotamus, having four wings, two tails, and one horn directly on its forehead.

THE ELDERS (V.O)
Thou shall not practice wickedness. Thou must do all that is in the law, if thou be found guilty, thou must face punishment in good fate. Amen! Amen!! Amen!!!

{AB-OLAM}

AHAVAH
(through the screen before him to the newly born creatures)
Go and dwell in Lebab.

{INT. MANSE, LEBAB}

Then the eleven glowing creatures appear behind the glowing Dragon (Lucifer) at Lebab, making them twelve creatures. They bow their faces to the ground. Suddenly, the body of the Dragon shines brighter than other creatures.

{EXT. AB-OLAM}

AHAVAH
(watching the creatures through the screen)
Hmmn… I receive your admiration, Lucifer, for giving out all you have to me, I bless you with my love.
(Lucifer’s body then shines brighter and brighter and his light subdues and cover the light from other glowing creatures)
Hmmn… And as your mother is my beloved, you are my favourite among your kind.
(to all the Creatures)
Inhabitants of Lebab, I name you; ARCHANGELS. You shall preside over your clan, which will come out of the same stars with you. Lucifer is the Eldest of your kind, he shall name you and you shall name your clans. You can have your meetings under the Shade-of-light and make decisions that shall govern the host of angels, but the decisions of the Elders shall supersede every other judgment in my Kingdom, except the Judgment that shall come from my Throne. During worship hour, all of you will be in your glorious form and bow before me here in Lebab. Through Lebab, shall I hear and receive praises from all my creatures that will dwell in Shamayim and beyond unto the furthermost part of my creation.

{INT. MANSE, LEBAB}

ALL THE ARCHANGELS

{EXT. AB-OLAM}

Again, seven screens appear before Ahavah. Olam-Chuphshah appears on the first screen. Machar-Nogah appears on the second screen, Machar-Araphel appears on the third screen, Olam-Chalam appears on the fourth screen, Olam-Zaku appears on the fifth screen, Rahah-Kol appears on the sixth screen, and Olam-Machashebeth appears on the seventh screen.

AHAVAH
My lovely Stars, bring forth numerous creatures that have wings but in my image.

The stars in each of the universes emit lights. Each of the lights becomes a creature in the form of a human; some have four wings, some three, while others (the majority) have two wings.
Ahavah breaths and a faint dust of light comes out of his nostrils and moves into the seven screens before him. The light enters into the screen, travels to the universes where the creatures are and enters into the creatures that they start moving.

AHAVAH
(smiles)
I name you; ANGELS. For now, you shall Occupy Mizbeach-Halal; where I have made for worship until your leaders shall give you a place to dwell. Lucifer is my beloved Son,

{MIZBEACH-HALAL}

All the Angels appear in Mizbeach-Halal. The Angels fly around Mizbeach-Halal before Ahavah and stay in twelve places (representing the twelve clans of the Archangels). Every clan have baby angels (angels that are small like human babies but have wings). Each angel is having two baby angels on their shoulders.

//These baby angels only appear on the shoulder of each of the angels when they are at Mizbeach-Halal. When they depart to their Territories, they (the baby angels) become invisible and stay at Mizbeach-Halal.//

{AB-OLAM}

AHAVAH
(seeing Mizbeach-Halal through the screen before him)
You shall live in the Territories I created. At the hour of praise, you will gather here and worship me with your skills. And I will show you my love and beauty in return for honouring me.

{MIZBEACH-HALAL}

A bright light is shining in the sky.

//This light is as a result of Ahavah’s screen//

The Archangels (still in their beastly nature) appear at Mizbeach-Halal and join the Angels.

ALL THE ANGELS
(including the Archangels, in unison)
(Then all the Angels together with the Archangels sing a song.)

MUSIC

ALL
Great is He who made all things,
Great is Father great is the Lord,
Mighty is the King of kings,
Halleluyah A-men.

LUCIFER’S CLAN
He is good and great is He,

ALL
Amen! Amen!!

MICHAEL’S CLAN
For Great is he among the greats

ALL
Amen! Halleluyah!!
Great is He who made all things,

ARIEL’S CLAN
For he has given peace to all life.

RAGUEL’S CLAN
Love is all that he has given.

ALL
Great is he who loves us all.
His praises shall never cease,

GABRIEL’S CLAN
He who lives forever,

ALL
Halleluyah! Amen!

JEREMIEL’S CLAN
Holy is the Lord of life,

HANIEL’S CLAN
Father great and Mighty King,

BARACHIEL’S CLAN
Worthy is the King of Kings,

ALL
Halleluyah! Amen!

CHAMUEL’S CLAN
Joyous praise we lift to you,

ALL
Halleluyah! Amen!
Holy! Holy! is our King,

SELAPHIEL’S CLAN
Worthy is the King of Kings,

ALL
Halleluyah! Amen!

URIEL’S CLAN
For great is the King! Amen!

RAPHAEL’S CLAN
Joyous praise we lift to you,
Great is he who made all things,

ALL
Halleluyah! Halleluyah!!
Amen! Amen!!

END OF MUSIC

Ahavah’s light gradually fades.

{AB-OLAM}

AHAVAH
(the screen before him disappears. He sits upright on his throne)
Ah!
(smiles)
Hmm… just look at them, all beautiful and attractive. I will no longer destroy my creation, they will exist alongside my son. They will live in my son.
(sighs)
Hmm… I will keep them. They are lovely!

To be continued...
Re: The 24 Elders - Before The Fall (2nd Series) by Holiyo(m): 12:36pm On Feb 01, 2022
Episode 11

{INT. MANSE, LEBAB - DAY}

//The Archangels will be best described with the appearance of Earth-like people or human races as you read further. So, do not be caught by surprise when you see some human tribes as a form of description. In addition, the look and appearance of the Archangels (based on Earth-like tribes) is the same with the angels of their clan origin.//

The wall of the house is smooth, slippery, and illuminating light. Lucifer (an average man with an Asian-like face) sits alone on a seat in the middle of the house and suddenly stands.

LUCIFER
(folds his palms; a yellow light appears on his palms)
Archangels, come forth.
(Eleven young men without wings appear, they sit on twelve seats, and a triangular table appears before them.)
Let us kneel before Holy Father; the Most High.
(All the Archangels kneel except him (Lucifer). Then he stands and walks closer to the table before the Archangels. The table disappears.)
I am going to name you now before the eyes of the Elders and The Most High.

{HALL, MELTSAR}

A very big screen is below the Elders. The Elders sit and watch at the twelve Archangels through the screen below them.

YAKACH
I’m impressed.

TSALACH
Hmm... Brilliant creature! I like him.

CHEN
He's trying to make everything transparent, such a perfect being.

YAKACH
He is very serious too, Father will be glad about this.
(Shafat smiles.)

{MANSE, LEBAB}

Lucifer's eyes start to glow. All the other Archangels re-arrange themselves in a circle form.

LUCIFER
(walks to the first Archangel on his right)
Son of nine hundred & ninety-nine stars from Machar-Nogah, I name you; MICHAEL. Stand.
(Michael (a South American-like average man) stands. He walks to the next Archangel)
Son of eight hundred & eighty-eight stars from Machar-Araphel, I name you; GABRIEL. Stand.
(Gabriel (a light brown-skinned average man) stands. He walks to the next Archangel)
Son of seven hundred & seventy-seven stars from Rahah-Kol, I name you; ARIEL. Stand.
(Ariel (an Egyptian-like average man) stands. He walks to the next Archangel)
Son of five hundred & fifty-five stars from Rahah-Kol, I name you; RAPHAEL. Stand.
(Raphael (an Indian-like average man) stands. He walks to the next Archangel)
Son of five hundred & fifty-nine stars from Rahah-Kol, I name you; URIEL. Stand.
(Uriel (a Hebrew-Arabic-like average man) stands. He walks to the next Archangel)
Son of four hundred & forty-four stars from Olam-Zaku, I name you; CHAMUEL. Stand.
(Chamuel (a North American-like average man) stands. He walks to the next Archangel)
Son of four hundred & forty-nine stars from Olam-Zaku, I name you; SELAPHIEL. Stand.
(Selaphiel (a dark brown-skinned average man) stands. He walks to the next Archangel)
Son of three hundred & thirty-three stars from Olam-Chalam, I name you; BARACHIEL. Stand.
(Barachiel (a Roman-like average man) stands. He walks to the next Archangel)
Son of three hundred & thirty-nine stars from Olam-Chalam, I name you; HANIEL. Stand.
(Haniel (an Australian-like average man) stands. He walks to the next Archangel)
Son of two hundred and twenty-two stars from Olam-Machashebeth, I name you; JEREMIEL. Stand.
(Jeremiel (a Russian-like average man) stands. He walks to the next Archangel)
Son of one hundred and eleven stars from Olam-Machashebeth, I name you; RAGUEL. Stand!
(Raguel (a German-like average man with a slightly red skin) stands.)
I bless you all. Please sit down.
(Everybody sits. (//All the Archangels slightly have a unique appearance from each other.//) He looks at Raguel)
Raguel.

RAGUEL
Yes?

LUCIFER
Summon two legion leaders of your clan to this council.
(Raguel closes his eyes. Two German-like angels with slight red skins; a female and a male, appear in the middle of the Archangels. The two angels face down)
Look up.
(The two angels look at him. He walks to the female angel and looks directly into her eyes and smiles)
I name you; JOPHIEL.
(walks to the male angel and smiles)
And you! I name you; METATRON.
(Immediately, the names of the two angels appear on their right chest respectively. A discomforting look comes over Gabriel.)

GABRIEL
Lucifer!

LUCIFER
(points at Gabriel to keep quiet)
Please.
(Gabriel keeps quiet and looks at him)
I know some of you may wonder why I named these angels myself.
(loudly)
Yes!
(softly)
They shall be at Shahar; the gate to Shamayim. Raguel shall be accountable to the 'in and out' of any being from Shamayim without the knowledge of this council or the Elders.

{HALL, MELTSAR}

BERAKAH
He is just saying right?

YAKACH
Is there any law that states that?

SHAFAT
Well, to the glory of Holy Father, so be it.

AMAN
He is not supposed to name someone outside his clan.

ROSH-SERAPH
He is trying to express his free will.

YAKACH
I think he is overdoing it.
(All the Elders astonishingly look at one another.)

{MANSE, LEBAB}

LUCIFER
(points at Jophiel and Metatron)
You can now leave.
(Jophiel and Metatron nod their heads in agreement and disappear. Lucifer raises his right hand; a green light (Shade-of-light) comes out of his hand and covers the whole room.)

{HALL, MELTSAR}

The screen before the Elders becomes blank.

{MANSE, LEBAB}

LUCIFER
Gabriel!

GABRIEL
You have no authority over angels of other clans when it comes to naming; we were not made that way.

LUCIFER
Well, I just did. Their names were accepted for eternity by nature, or didn't you see it?

MICHAEL
(to Gabriel)
Let it be.

RAGUEL
To me, it's an honour.

GABRIEL
Well, apologies, I thought things were not right.

LUCIFER
Make them right. Apology accepted. Besides what I did here was not done in the secret, I did it before The Most High and the Elders and I guess they seem to love it.
(stretches his left hand, a sparkling cup of wine appears in his hand, he sips, and walks closer to Gabriel)
Our precious Father and creator has given us dominion over Shamayim and all the Territories in it. You shall, therefore, assign Kings, Queens and Princes that shall govern your clan in your place, and it is through them you will communicate with your clan,
(backs the council)
They too shall assign Princes, Princesses, Governors and Presidents that shall rule their cities.
(walks to Michael and places his right hand on Michael's right shoulder)
The least leader shall lead a legion. For every Territory must have cities based on hierarchy.

MICHAEL
Hierarchy? How can that be possible when they were all born at a time?

LUCIFER
Yeah! Born same time, but not with same powers, unless you want to compare yourself to Gabriel or an angel.
(Michael keeps a mean face at him. He focuses his eyes on Michael)
Michael, do not tell me that you are that novice about the powers that flow through your vein of which I can sense it in broad daylight.
(Michael blinks his eyes and touches his chin with a wondering face. He looks up)
Of course, not under the Shade-of-light.
(Michael nods)
Let me get this to the notice of all of you if you pretend you don't know; you can give powers to an angel or collect powers from them.

MICHAEL
We know but isn't that a bad idea?

LUCIFER
Bad idea? What are you saying, Michael? Gabriel, tell him what's on my mind.
(Gabriel keeps quiet)
Oh! Sorry, I forgot you can't read anyone under the Shade-of-light. That's really humiliating to someone of your calibre.
(his seat moves automatically and stays behind him. He sits directly opposite Michael and looks at him eyeballs to eyeballs)
We were given the law at birth. Michael, it is against no law, you have the choice to do whatever you want with your clan provided Holy Father's glory is the end.

CHAMUEL
(nods amazingly)
Oh, I see!

URIEL
(looks at Chamuel and nods)
Well, nice!

LUCIFER
Let us rise.
(All the Archangels stand. They raise their two hands together. Shade-of-light goes off and suddenly, Tub (one of the Elders) appears behind Lucifer.)

TUB
Come!

LUCIFER
Yes?
(turns back and looks at Tub with respect by slightly bowing his head)

TUB
All of you, to the council of the Elders.
(spreads a red powder from his palm, and all of them disappear from Lebab at the speed of light.)

{HALL/ROUND-ROOM, MELTSAR}

Tub and the twelve Archangels appear in the hall. Then the hall changes to a round room. A round dais comes out of the ground. The Elders surround the dais. Rosh-Seraph and Shafat step unto the dais and walk to the centre in uniform.

All the Archangels appear around Rosh-Seraph & Shafat on the dais.

SHAFAT
(to the Archangels)
Kneel.
(All the Archangels kneel. Though Rosh-Seraph is standing with Shafat, none of the Archangels can see Rosh-Seraph. He speaks to Rosh-Seraph)
Stay before me as I make this sacrament.
(Lucifer and Michael glance at each other because they cannot see the person Shafat is talking to. Rosh-Seraph walks to the front of Shafat and faces him.)
Lucifer, you have honoured your Father; our ultimate Creator by naming your kind with beautiful names for his glory.
(opens his right hand and an illuminating bottle of oil appears in his hand)
In confirmation of the naming, we seal this sacrament with love forever.

ALL THE ELDERS
(in unison)
Amen!
(Shafat draws a circle in between Rosh-Seraph and himself. A tick blue light comes out of the head of Shafat, becomes a ring of light, and surround all the Elders.)

SHAFAT
(to the Archangels)
You shall come and kneel in this circle in the order you were named.
(Lucifer disappears from where he was kneeling and appears in the circle between Rosh-Seraph and him. He pours the oil on Lucifer's head)
As the most shining being and Father’s favourite in Shamayim, I anoint you as leader and representative of Holy Father before the Angels and the Host of Shamayim. The council of Elders honour you with this emblem:

ALL THE ELDERS
(in unison)
Lucifer; the Eyes of Holy Father.
(The name "LUCIFER" appears on Lucifer's right chest. Lucifer disappears. Michael appears in the circle between Shafat and Rosh-Seraph.)

SHAFAT
(pours the oil on Michael's head)
I anoint you as the second in command of Shamayim and you shall represent Holy Father in strength and power. The council of Elders honour you with this emblem:

ALL THE ELDERS
(in unison)
Michael; the Strength of Holy Father.
(The name "MICHAEL" appears on Michael's right chest. Michael disappears. Gabriel appears in the circle between Shafat and Rosh-Seraph.)

SHAFAT
(pours the oil on Gabriel's head)
I anoint you as the second most shining being after Lucifer, you shall represent Truth and be the third in command of Shamayim. The council of Elders honour you with this emblem:

ALL THE ELDERS
(in unison)
Lucifer; the Eyes of Holy Father.
(The name "LUCIFER" appears on Lucifer's right chest. Lucifer disappears. Michael appears in the circle between Shafat and Rosh-Seraph.)

SHAFAT
(pours the oil on Michael's head)
I anoint you as the second in command of Shamayim and you shall represent Holy Father in strength and power. The council of Elders honour you with this emblem:

ALL THE ELDERS
(in unison)
Michael; the Strength of Holy Father.
(The name "MICHAEL" appears on Michael's right chest. Michael disappears. Gabriel appears in the circle between Shafat and Rosh-Seraph.)

SHAFAT
(pours the oil on Gabriel's head)
I anoint you as the second most shining being after Lucifer, you shall represent Truth and be the third in command of Shamayim. The council of Elders honour you with this emblem:

ALL THE ELDERS
(in unison)
Gabriel; The voice of Holy Father.
(The name "GABRIEL" appears on Gabriel's right chest. Gabriel disappears. Ariel appears in the circle between Shafat and Rosh-Seraph.)

SHAFAT
(pours the oil on Ariel's head)
I anoint you as a gift to the host of Shamayim; you shall be fruitful and great in your innovations. The council of Elders honour you with this emblem:

ALL THE ELDERS
(in unison)
Ariel; the Talented.
(The name "ARIEL" appears on Ariel's right chest. Ariel disappears. Raphael appears in the circle between Shafat and Rosh-Seraph.)

SHAFAT
(pours the oil on Raphael's head)
I anoint you as a symbol of peace and hope for the host of Shamayim. The council of Elders honour you with this emblem:

ALL THE ELDERS
(in unison)
Raphael; the Restorer.
(The name "RAPHAEL" appears on Raphael's right chest. Raphael disappears. Uriel appears in the circle between Shafat and Rosh-Seraph.)

SHAFAT
(pours the oil on Uriel's head)
I anoint you as a symbol of light for the Host of Shamayim. The council of Elders honour you with this emblem:

ALL THE ELDERS
(in unison)
Uriel; the light of Holy Father.
(The name "URIEL" appears on Uriel's right chest. Uriel disappears. Chamuel appears in the circle between Shafat and Rosh-Seraph.)

SHAFAT
(pours the oil on Chamuel's head)
I anoint you as a symbol of great aspiration to the host of Shamayim. The council of Elders honour you with this emblem:

ALL THE ELDERS
(in unison)
Chamuel; the all solution.
(The name "CHAMUEL" appears on Chamuel's right chest. Chamuel disappears. Selaphiel appears in the circle between Shafat and Rosh-Seraph.)

SHAFAT
(pours the oil on Selaphiel's head)
I anoint you as the master of music in Shamayim; you shall be the chief of music forever. The council of Elders honour you with this emblem:

ALL THE ELDERS
(in unison)
Selaphiel; the King of Music.
(The name "SELAPHIEL" appears on Selaphiel's right chest. Selaphiel disappears. Barachiel appears in the circle between Shafat and Rosh-Seraph.)

SHAFAT
(pours the oil on Barachiel's head)
I anoint you as the ultimate developer and builder, no creature can be better than you in building and creativity. The council of Elders honour you with this emblem:

ALL THE ELDERS
(in unison)
Barachiel; the ultimate builder.
(The name "BARACHIEL" appears on Barachiel's right chest. Barachiel disappears. Haniel appears in the circle between Shafat and Rosh-Seraph.)

SHAFAT
(pours the oil on Haniel's head)
I anoint you as the happiness and joy of Shamayim, your presence shall be a point of joy for Father and all of us. The council of Elders honour you with this emblem:

ALL THE ELDERS
(in unison)
Haniel; the Joy of Holy Father.
(The name "HANIEL" appears on Haniel's right chest. Haniel disappears. Jeremiel appears in the circle between Shafat and Rosh-Seraph.)

SHAFAT
(pours the oil on Jeremiel's head)
I anoint you as the gentle Grace in Shamayim, you shall teach the confused the ways of Holy Father. The council of Elders honour you with this emblem:

ALL THE ELDERS
(in unison)
Jeremiel; the counsellor.
(The name "JEREMIEL" appears on Jeremiel's right chest. Jeremiel disappears. Raguel appears in the circle between Shafat and Rosh-Seraph.)

SHAFAT
(pours the oil on Raguel's head)
I anoint you as a prize giver in Shamayim; you shall reward anyone who deserves honour. The council of Elders honour you with this emblem:

ALL THE ELDERS
(in unison)
Raguel; the accolade.
(The name "RAGUEL" appears on Raguel's right chest. Raguel disappears.)

SHAFAT
May there be peace in this Kingdom.
(Yakach waves his hand. Shade-of-light covers the room.)

YAKACH
What was that for?

ROSH-SERAPH
The Archangels are not easy to trust.

OSHER
How was that possible?

HUPOMONE
We agreed to face the consequences. I was a bit against their free will. The question should be: what should we do now?

SHAFAT
I'm afraid that even Rosh doesn't have an answer to that question.

QARA
(to Shafat)
I thought you said we can control them.

ROSH-SERAPH
Hmm... Let's wait and see what will happen.

YAKACH
Well, I think that's an answer.

END OF THE THIRD CREATION

To be continued...
Re: The 24 Elders - Before The Fall (2nd Series) by Holiyo(m): 11:17pm On Feb 01, 2022
Episode 12

THE 24 ELDERS AND LUCIFER

{EXT. MIZBEACH-HALAL - DAY}

All the Angels sit on illuminating tiered seats. Lucifer stands in the sky; the eleven Archangels stand behind him.

//Mizbeach-Halal is in the form of a football stadium//

LUCIFER
Mizbeach-Halal is where we shall gather to glorify our loving father so that he will release his love through his presence to us. The Elders have given us commandments, as soon as your leaders name you, you will know the rules in your heart.
(flies to the platform in the middle of Mizbeach-Halal before the angels, the platform changes to the surface of water. (//This platform, automatically transmogrifies by intuition to whatever the person standing on it wishes//) He stands and walks on the water. His voice is very loud as if he is using a loudspeaker)
This is a place of honour; no creature shall defile Mizbeach-Halal for any reason. This is our place, and we shall take pride in it because this is where we can honour father in return for his love towards us.

{INT. HALL, MELTSAR}

The Elders are watching at Lucifer on a round screen in between them.

//The screen is on the floor and there is no table in between them.//

AMATS
Hmm... he has authority like us.

ROSH-SERAPH
Somehow, his authority seems to be superior to yours and that applies to all offspring of Boqer; not just Lucifer alone, but his entire angels.

AMATS
Hmm...

KOACH
That's amazing.

YASHAR
What have we done?

ANAH
Nothing evil.

CHESED
If I'm not mistaken, Rosh once said, "Let's wait and see what will happen."

YASHAR
(nods)
Hmm...

{EXT. MIZBEACH-HALAL}

LUCIFER
(to the crowd)
There are Territories below us. Each of the Territory belongs to each of the Archangels. Follow your ultimate leaders; they will take you to your Territory.
(smiles at Michael. Michael smiles back at him. He faces the crowd)
If you know you are from my clan, we are going to occupy the middle Territory, when it's time for praise, we shall all gather here; this will happen for eternity.
(throws a red light in the air (this light have a magnetic power) all his angels fly up; toward the light and disappear. He speaks to the Archangels)
They are mine. Take yours away.
(disappears)
Michael throws a yellow light, Gabriel throws a pink light, Ariel throws a green light, etc. (all the Archs throw their lights). All the angels that belong to each of the lights fly out of the crowd towards their lights and disappear.

SEVEN BILLION YEARS LATER

{EXT. MANSE’ BALCONY, LEBAB - DAY}

Lucifer and Michael are under the Shade-of-light on the balcony of the manse in Lebab. Michael holds two blades, sets his two hands in front of him as if he is facing a giant.

Lucifer holds a sword above his head and smiles. They run against each other. Sword clashes with blades and sparks.

LUCIFER
Michael! I don't like this.
(runs against Michael. Sword clashes with blades and sparks blue lights)

MICHAEL
What!

LUCIFER
(lowers his hand with the sword)
Why are you only defending yourself instead of fight back?

MICHAEL
(swings his blades)
I can't.

LUCIFER
Why not! It's just for fun, besides we're under the Shade-of-light here.

MICHAEL
(lowers his blades and squats)
I know, but I can't.

LUCIFER
Well then, I'm done here.
(Michael turns his face away from him. He jumps on Michael and stabs him in the heart; Michael suddenly disappears and appears behind him.)

MICHAEL
Haha!

LUCIFER
(aggressively)
Get out! You are annoying.

MICHAEL
I'm Sorry; I just can't.
(waves his hand and Shade-of-light goes off)

LUCIFER
Michael, wait!
(turns and faces Michael)
I love you more than others.

MICHAEL
(smiles)
Why do you teach your clan the ways and duties of other clans rather than focus on yours?

LUCIFER
It seems you've forgotten who I am.

MICHAEL
No, you know...

LUCIFER
(interrupts)
Wait!
(Shade-of-light automatically covers them)

MICHAEL
We all know that your clan is a clan of great authority that even the Elders admire. Some of the Archs are envious of it as well...

LUCIFER
(interrupts)
Hmm... Gabriel.

MICHAEL
Teaching your angels everything we know may destroy their mind.

LUCIFER
No, no, no, no, there you got it wrong, Michael; you are so myopic in viewing nature. It will make us smarter. Besides, Father gave us free will, sometimes these thoughts will just come and you can't get rid of them.

MICHAEL
Thoughts?

LUCIFER
Yeah, thoughts! We are not like you who only think in one direction. We are versatile by nature, like Father himself.

MICHAEL
The only thought I teach my clan to do is to think of how to serve the Most High better with their skills.

LUCIFER
That's a primary thing for all of us, Michael, we all have that thought but the ability to think beyond your limit makes you a freewill creature! Got it?

MICHAEL
You mean we are not making use of free will or what?

LUCIFER
No! I'm saying that my clan is gifted and clever.

MICHAEL
(nods)
Hmm... I see!

LUCIFER
Well,
(touches Michael's shoulder)
You are denying your people the fruit of free will.

MICHAEL
How?

LUCIFER
You don't punish or give them powers, you only live like them. Tell me, what is the difference between you; an Archangel, and an angel?

MICHAEL
Well, that didn't answer my question though. Anyway, I think you are very clever than I ever thought, Lucifer. But...

LUCIFER
(interrupts)
Oh! Now you have thoughts outside your skills. And, the only time you did, it came out a positive result. I love that!

MICHAEL
But I’m not a fool to be fooled, I know what I do.

LUCIFER
Oh! That's what you wanted to say? Haha! Anyway, enough with the jokes. You see, Michael, I want us to be 'one' in all that we do.

MICHAEL
Aren't we?

LUCIFER
Of course, not the way you think or see oneness.

MICHAEL
What do you mean?

LUCIFER
I want you to believe in me and support me in all I do.

MICHAEL
You sounded like you’re up to something.

LUCIFER
Believe me, I’m up to nothing, If I was, you would have been the first to know.

MICHAEL
(smiles and waves his hand above his head. Shade-of-light goes off)
Lucifer!

LUCIFER
Yes?

MICHAEL
It's praise hour.

LUCIFER
O yeah, I didn't forget that. Let's go!
(disappears with Michael)

To be continued...
Re: The 24 Elders - Before The Fall (2nd Series) by Holiyo(m): 11:18pm On Feb 01, 2022
Episode 13

All the Angels stand in twelve groups. While all the Archangels stand in the air directly above their clans. Lucifer stands very high above everyone in the sky.

LUCIFER
Let all the living praise The Most High with joyous noise in music.

Everybody starts singing.

AMDUSIAS (a male angel of the clan of Selaphiel) plays a twelve-octave keyboards, twelve manuals, and three twelve keys manual pedal set of a pipe organ (One set of the twelve pedal manual is in front of him, one is on his left, and one is on his right).

Selaphiel sings a solo, Lucifer and ANAMALECH (a female angel from the clan of Haniel) sing a duet, and then everyone sings a Chorus.

MUSIC

Holy, Holy, Holy,
Lord God Almighty,
Who was, and is,
And is to come.

END OF MUSIC

{AB-OLAM}

Ahavah smiles and opens wide his hands and brings his chest forward. A very great bright light shines from Ahavah's chest. His Seven Armours appear around him, join and stand before the great light from him.

{QADOSH-AMMUD }

The great bright light from Ahavah shine upon all the Seraphim, then the Seraphim cover their faces with two wings, feet with another two wings, and begin to fly with another two wings. This light covers the whole of Qadosh-Ammud that the Seraphim cannot be seen.

Qadosh-Nabab opens. Seraphim's bodies and wings subdue the power of destruction in Ahavah's presence (light), then filter and refract Ahavah's presence (great light directly from Ahavah's body) through Qadosh-Nabab to Gibbor where the Cherubim are.

{GIBBOR}

Then the twelve Cherubim bow and cover themselves with their six wings on their rocks, and turn into the shape of a pyramid. Then they emit yellow lights, which cover the whole of Gibbor and slightly reduce the power of destruction in Ahavah's light, which escaped the Seraphs’ hold.

The yellow light, which the Cherubim emit, refract Ahavah's presence to Qadosh-Nabab. Then Qadosh-Nabab opens to Meltsar.

{MELTSAR}

The whole place changes to a sky. A very bright light shines on the twenty-four Elders from Gibbor through Qadosh-Nabab. The twenty-four Elders then cast their crowns before them, fall from their thrones, and lie on their faces. Qadosh-Nabab then opens to Lebab.

{SKY, LEBAB}

Immediately, Lucifer and all the other Archangels turn into their glowing beastly form (which is their glorious form), fly to Lebab in the speed of light and bow their heads.

Lucifer turns into a very big Dragon having two wings.

Michael turns into a creature in the form of a Lion having four wings.

Gabriel turns into a creature having the head of an Eagle, four wings and the body of a human.

Ariel turns into a creature in the form of Bat having the waist of a human with two wings.

Raphael turns into a creature in the form of a Ram having four wings and three horns.

Uriel turns into a creature in the form of a cow having two horns, two tails, two wings, and eight legs.

Chamuel turns into a wolf having nine tails and two wings.

Selaphiel turns into a creature having two hands, the face of a man, the waist of a horse with four legs, three tails and three wings; one wing comes from the back and covers its head while the other two wings cover its shoulders.

Barachiel turns into a creature having two heads, flat faces, tiny eyes, wide noses on each face, and four wings; built upon each other (each wing look double), on its back.

Haniel turns into a creature having the form of a crocodile with seven branches of horns, four tails, and four eyes on its face.

Jeremiel turns into a creature having two wings, three short & three tall horns, four legs, and a rough face.

Raguel turns into a creature having the form of a hippopotamus, four wings, two tails, and one horn directly on its forehead.

The light from the Dragon subdues and shines brighter than the light from other creatures.

{MIZBEACH-HALAL}

Then Qadosh-Nabab opens to Mizbeach-Halal and the great light from Ahavah shines on all the Angels.

Then all the angels start flying in zigzag motion. Drops of water fall on each of the angels. As the water touches an angel, the angel stops flying, stays at a place, smiles, and vibrates like someone feeling a great pleasure (as in sex). After that, a bright light then shines on the head of each of the angels (that is; after receiving the water and its pleasure, light shines on their heads).

Each time Ahavah shows his presence, every creature become stronger and powerful than before (Just like food to the human body).

//This is what happen each time Ahavah shows his presence in Shamayim. So, some information will not be included in subsequent scenes where this occur to avoid repetitions//

ALL

AHAVAH’S VOICE (V.O)
I bless you all with my love.

ALL
Amen!

To be continued...
Re: The 24 Elders - Before The Fall (2nd Series) by Holiyo(m): 11:20pm On Feb 01, 2022
Episode 14

All the angels sit on tiered seats, laughing, and watching at the angels of the clan of Michael on the platform displaying their skills. The platform turns into a forest.

{FOREST}

HUDIEL (a male angel of Michael's clan) fights his fellow angels with a knife. As he slaughters the angels, they bleed red dust of fire.

Nine angels are in a corner of the forest, playing drums of war with their hands.

Hudiel is very fast in fighting. Five angels with weapons fly against Hudiel; he flies at a very high speed against them and slaughters the five angels in a second.

The forest changes to a smooth surface, back to the original platform of Mizbeach Halal.

{MIZBEACH-HALAL}

Hudiel drops his knife and the knife disappears. The bodies of the slaughtered angels join and they all bow to the crowd.

MICHAEL
(to Lucifer)
I taught him that last skill.

LUCIFER
(smiles)
Wow! You and your boys are amazing! Hahaha!
(The whole angels (audience) applaud Michael's clan for their exhibition. He stands and claps. Soon everywhere becomes silent. He speaks to all the angels)
Selaphiels! What do you have for the Most High?

Selaphiel raises his right hand, and groups of angels from his clan appear on the platform and seats appear behind them. The platform changes to a concert hall.

{INT. CONCERT-HALL}

All the angels are with different kinds of musical instruments of the Orchestra. Some instruments are very strange, compared to the ones presently on Earth. However, all the instruments present on Earth today are with them including very strange ones.

Amdusias is on his twelve-octave keyboards, twelve manuals, and three manual pedal set of a pipe organ.
MURIEL (a female angel of Selaphiel's clan) holds a golden violin.
Amdusias starts playing the organ with his legs (The organ produces so many different sounds).

The Music starts slowly and gradually becomes fast and faster. Muriel plays a solo with her violin. She holds two violin bows, plays with different styles, and then leaves the bows to play the violin automatically (by intuition).

The Orchestra starts playing very fast. Amdusias walks on the organ and plays the keys with his steps and his powers. After a short display, Amdusias plays an interlude and the Orchestra ends the music.

The concert hall changes back to the
platform.

{EXT. MIZBEACH-HALAL}

The angels clap their hands in admiration. The Music group on the platform bows to the crowd.

JEREMIEL
(looks at Selaphiel)
I love what you did there.

SELAPHIEL
(laughs)
Hahaha!

Lucifer and all the Archangels stand and applaud the performers. Lucifer beckons to everybody to keep silence. Everywhere becomes quiet.

LUCIFER
Next match, Michael the Archangel and I will open the ceremony with a fight of praise to the Most High!

CROWD
(shouts)
Yeah......!!!

LUCIFER
(looks at Michael and Michael smiles at him)
You see! They like it, Father would love it too.

MICHAEL
This has never happened before.

LUCIFER
Hahaha!!! I know you don't like it.

MICHAEL
What if I do?

LUCIFER
Then let's party! Hahaha!

{INT. HALL, MELTSAR}

The Elders astonishingly looks at the angels at Mizbeach-Halal through a screen. Shafat closes the screen before them.

YAKACH
What is that being up to?

SHAFAT
That event would be one of the best that has ever happened in the arena.

ROSH-SERAPH
Do you think Lucifer can withstand Michael in a fight?

TSALACH
Haha! We'll see.

YAKACH
(to Tsalach)
Your beloved Lucifer may humiliate you in that event.

TSALACH
Till then.

ROSH-SERAPH
There is something about Lucifer I don't understand.
(all the Elders look at him shockingly)

GADOL
Huh! Wait, are you serious?

ROSH-SERAPH
It is difficult to read his mind.

SHAFAT
Very simple, that's because he stays under the Shade-of-light often.

QARA
And I think he is up to something.

SHALOM
Maybe.

GEBURAH
Keeping secrets to that extent may not be for good.

YASHAR
We need to find out why he did that.

HADAR
Hmm… It’s not going to be that easy to get any information from him.

CHEN
Michael is his closest friend and protector. We can get Michael and read Lucifer through him.

TIPHARAH
All our powers together with Seraphs and Cherubs may not decipher something that was discussed or done under the Shade-of-light
(to Chen)
Don't tell me you don't know that.

AMATS
Please, respect the young boy's privacy. Father made it that way.

ROSH-SERAPH
Somehow, I don't know, he can detect things under the Shade-of-light.

EMUNAH
(turns his face towards Rosh-Seraph very fast)
You don't mean it.

SHAFAT
Of course by being cunning to the one with him under the Shade-of-light. He can deceive you to tell him your secrets; maybe that's what he means.

EMUNAH
(exhales)
We hope so.

SHAFAT
(nods)
Lucifer and his clan have great authority because he is father's favourite, we have to respect that. And, he and his angels have that special gift because Boqer once lived with the Most High on The Throne.

OSHER
Oh! I see... that's why his clan have this strong authority like Father himself.

SHAFAT
That's because Father made a promise to Boqer; his favourite star.

AMAN
Boqer; the only star that has been with Father on his throne.

ROSH-SERAPH
Father is highly in love with Boqer, that closeness makes Lucifer and his entire clan like Father himself. My greatest fear is the pride in him.

BERAKAH
Please let us not discuss this guy as if we cannot control him if he fails the law.

GADOL
(to Berakah)
Don’t you see that there is a tendency that laws could be broken by such act?

YAKACH
(to Berakah)
Wait, Berakah! Rosh; who can read every living creature, is not able to read or even understand one set of people living among us, what does that tell you?

BERAKAH
Are you saying it will be difficult to control them?

YAKACH
When you don't know what is coming, how would you want to prepare for it?

HUPOMONE
But is it really Father's will for us to punish them?

SHAFAT
It is not for father to punish them, their existence was our idea, so we must do all we can to maintain love in this kingdom.

ROSH-SERAPH
(to Hupomone)
Nobody; under the law, is above any law to go unpunished, Hupomone.
The Elders start to murmur.

SHALOM
Silence! For now, nothing bad may happen. For years, we have been in peace and I think we'll continue that way.

Rosh-Seraph gradually lowers his head with a sad look on his face.

To be continued...
Re: The 24 Elders - Before The Fall (2nd Series) by Holiyo(m): 11:22pm On Feb 01, 2022
Episode 15

{EXT. GARDEN, LUCIFER’S TERRITORY - DAY}

The atmosphere is green and white in colour, the grasses and trees are green and white. All the houses are white in colour and in the shape of a pyramid; some are bigger while some are smaller.

{INT. GLASSY-PYRAMID HOUSE}

The wall glows. Lucifer sits in the air; surrounded by crystals. His Cabinets are with him. ABYZOU (a Queen angel), AGRAT (a Queen angel), EISHETH (a Queen angel), MALPHAS (A King angel), BELETH (a King angel), and AZAZEL (a King angel) sit below, directly in front of Lucifer.

Their sitting style is in the shape of a triangle. While Lucifer sits above them in the air. Shade-of-light is all over the house.

LUCIFER
Something is not right.

AZAZEL
About Michael?

LUCIFER
No, about everything in Shamayim.

MALPHAS
My Lord, we have sworn an eternal oath to obey your command, tell us what is troubling you.

LUCIFER
(flies down and walks around the house)
I need Michael's trust and all his clan members for things to be right.

EISHETH
My lord, among your kind, Michael is very difficult to convince. He is so straightforward.

LUCIFER
That is why things are not right.

ABYZOU
He never smiles at us. Everyone terrifies at his appearance.

LUCIFER
He doesn't smile at his angels or even the Elders either.

AZAZEL
My Lord, I think you are in the best position to do that.

EISHETH
His presence terrifies Angels except for the Archangels or the Elders. It may not be easy for our class to go closer.

MALPHAS
His clan members are very loyal to him and cannot easily be convinced to disobey his command as well.

AGRAT
My Lord, Michael loves, respects and obeys you, you can turn his mind to us.

LUCIFER
No, he doesn't love me even though we're always together.
(Azazel and Eisheth glance at each other with a doubting look on their faces. He perceives that they know that he is lying)
Of course, he can't love me like you all do.
(they all smile)
I have tried to decipher his skills but to no avail.

AGRAT
Maybe he will show you some skills at Mizbeach-Halal.

LUCIFER
Of course, that's one of the reasons I set that match between him and myself.

ABYZOU
My Lord, forgive me, are you sure, you really want to fight with Michael? Remember, he can fall you to the ground before everybody.

LUCIFER
(smiles)
Michael cannot raise his hand against me without the Elders’ order.

BELETH
Then how can you know his skills?

LUCIFER
Some of the Elders don't like us. They will definitely give him the order to humiliate me, and that's our chance.

AZAZEL
(shivers and with a shaky voice)
Th... th.. the Elders behind Mi...chael?

MALPHAS
We are doomed.

EISHETH
I thought the Elders were so much in support of you, my Lord.

LUCIFER
Things can change.

ABYZOU
But how did you know, my Lord?

LUCIFER
I am the eyes of Holy Father. Nothing is hidden from my sight.

ABYZOU
If he succeeds in falling you, we may lose respect in Shamayim.

LUCIFER
You see, guys, when you have a goal to accomplish, do not mind the shame on the way to it. No one can understand. Only see yourself accomplishing your goal, only then, you can succeed.

{EXT. WHITE ROOFTOP OF A TOWER, MICHAEL’S TERRITORY}

Michael and Cassiel are looking around at the beauty of the Territory.

CASSIEL
So, what are you going to do?

MICHAEL
One thing is, you must give your best to Father as an honour in Mizbeach-Halal.

CASSIEL
But it's against no law.

MICHAEL
(frowns)
Just as Lucifer would say.
(backs Cassiel)
Well, I am not Lucifer and I wouldn't want you to think like him.

CASSIEL
Why?

MICHAEL
Lucifer is against the Elders.

CASSIEL
But!
(with a doubting look on his face, touches his chin with his right hand)

MICHAEL
You don't think so?

CASSIEL
But the Elders always override everyone's idea with Lucifer's.

MICHAEL
(faces Cassiel)
That's because the law says "Thou shall obey them that have the rule over you." and because his opinions are always brilliant.

CASSIEL
Are you saying Lucifer is somewhat above the Elders?

MICHAEL
No, father placed Lucifer above the Archs and all the angels, so there is no how the Elders will overlook him in some matters. Sometimes, politics, you know.

CASSIEL
(nods)
Hmm...

MICHAEL
The Elders don't want to break the law before us.

CASSIEL
In that case, should we say the Elders are very wise?

MICHAEL
Lucifer doesn't think so. He sees himself wiser than even the Elders.

CASSIEL
Are you really going to humiliate him?

MICHAEL
I have no choice. But I love him more than any creature in existence after Holy Father. I don't understand or know why this is happening but it's real. Sometimes, it seems like I owe him something.
(sighs)

A surprised look comes over Cassiel.

{INT. GLASSY-PYRAMID HOUSE, LUCIFER’S TERRITORY}

EISHETH
My Lord, I saw in my vision that one day, we shall rule in a position like the Elders in a world different from this one.

LUCIFER
(sips wine from a glowing cup)
I have seen the same vision but I do not understand what it means. Well, If you are thinking what I'm thinking you'll know that there is only one way to make our vision a reality. Because I also see in my vision that for this to happen we shall be the cause of it.

ABYZOU
Oh my goodness, my Lord! You mean we shall start a war?

LUCIFER
And overthrow the Elders.

AGRAT
The Most High may not allow it because he kept them there.

LUCIFER
(smiles)
The Most High will know when it's too late, and he will have to succumb because, in my vision, the Most High did not intervene.

BELETH
Then we need to be very diplomatic in our plans and discreetly take over power. That way, success is a guarantee.

AZAZEL
Those fools who don't know how to manage Shamayim. Hahaha!

ABYZOU
If that happens, I will make Michael and other Archs lick my feet for eternity.
(Lucifer frowns and points at her. A red light comes out of Lucifer's hand and strikes her on her mouth. The energy from the strike carries her from her seat and hit her against the wall of the house.)

LUCIFER
(moves very fast in the speed of light towards Abyzou and holds her head)
I forbid you to talk against any member of the Archangels in that manner. Though Michael doesn't seem to like me, I love him. I am the head of the Archs, they are my family, anyone who talks against them talks against me!
(leaves Abyzou's head)

ABYZOU
(shivers and bows before Lucifer)
My Lord: the King of kings, have mercy on your loyal servant this day.

LUCIFER
(lifts his hand, and everyone stands, including Abyzou. His head starts to glow as he slowly rotates and flies upward)
I am the most shining one, the Most High attainted my personality by placing the Elders above me. For this reason, I will ascend into Ab-Panim,
(all their heads glow)
I will exalt my throne above all Living,
(their heads glow more for the second time)
I will sit above the Elders,
(their heads glow more for the third time)
and I will be like the Most High.
(A very bright light overshadows them all.)

{EXT. SKY, LUCIFER’S TERRITORY}

Lightning and thunderstorm spark and echo heavily.

To be continued...

(1) (Reply)

Devil SEX Slave (Chapter 1) / A Positive Outlook To Life / The More, The Merrier

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 316
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.