Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,920 members, 7,817,694 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

FUTMINNA: Jelilat Abdrasaq Is The Best Graduating Geology Student (Photo) - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / FUTMINNA: Jelilat Abdrasaq Is The Best Graduating Geology Student (Photo) (28536 Views)

EFCC Returns Stolen N326,000 Back To UNIBEN Student (Photo) / Job Boutros Eteng: Missing UNICAL Final Year Student (Photo) / Faith Onyekachukwu Ojumah, McPherson University Best Graduating Student (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FUTMINNA: Jelilat Abdrasaq Is The Best Graduating Geology Student (Photo) by merits(m): 11:07pm On Feb 01, 2022
solaty:
When you have a dream, you've got to grab it and never let it go — Carol Burnett

I congratulate myself today, as I shine out to be the Best Graduating Student, Geology Department, Federal University of Technology Minna. I am the first girl in my family to have come this far and it matters to me! It's a credo that dreams are valid if we have courage to pursue them. I was raised in a kind of community that has not much keen interest in girl-child education but yet I kept the believe and remain resolute to my dreams. Today, I feel proud to be inspiration to girls in my town (SAKI) that they can achieve their dreams too.

It all started 9yrs ago at The Polytechnic, Ibadan before proceeding to Federal University of Technology Minna as direct entry student. Although the journey was really rough but I didn't give up. In the darkest moments, I was focused to see the light. The moment I deemed the toughest as a Student Nursing Mother, amazingly turns out to be the simplest when I bagged on 5.0 semester cgpa. The rigor of combining motherhood with education poses great challenge to student nursing mothers but with grit, grace and style I triumph against all hurdles. I return my glory to the most exalted.

I give thanks, adoration and utmost gratitude to Almighty Allah for making this long journey a success. My undiluted appreciation goes to my parents ( Mr and Mrs Abdrasaq) for their support. I commend the efforts of my dear husband Iyiola Mubarak Oladimeji, you are God sent in my life. My appreciation is never complete if I fail to salute the efforts of my mentor Maranroola Isiaka Olaniyi, indeed you are a great man. To everyone who have supported me along the journey, who have invested in me to be better and trusted me, may God positively reward you all.

I see this as a completion of one phase in life at the same time beginning of new chapter. I pray May Allah put Barakah in it and more wins to come my way.

Thanks to my friends and family.

#happyconvocationtome
#4.46-CGPA
Good one comrade unlike all this feminist that carried their frustrated life into this forum, abusing & cursing men at a slight misunderstanding.
Re: FUTMINNA: Jelilat Abdrasaq Is The Best Graduating Geology Student (Photo) by dododawa1: 11:12pm On Feb 01, 2022
I know is female because male brain is only thinking of MONEY MONEY and MONEY.
Re: FUTMINNA: Jelilat Abdrasaq Is The Best Graduating Geology Student (Photo) by presido997(m): 11:49pm On Feb 01, 2022
Congrats mumsy Abdulrazak, we’re proud of you �
Re: FUTMINNA: Jelilat Abdrasaq Is The Best Graduating Geology Student (Photo) by meobizy(f): 11:52pm On Feb 01, 2022
A Nairalander with only five comments. Okay.
Re: FUTMINNA: Jelilat Abdrasaq Is The Best Graduating Geology Student (Photo) by manga5: 12:07am On Feb 02, 2022
solaty:
When you have a dream, you've got to grab it and never let it go — Carol Burnett

I congratulate myself today, as I shine out to be the Best Graduating Student, Geology Department, Federal University of Technology Minna. I am the first girl in my family to have come this far and it matters to me! It's a credo that dreams are valid if we have courage to pursue them. I was raised in a kind of community that has not much keen interest in girl-child education but yet I kept the believe and remain resolute to my dreams. Today, I feel proud to be inspiration to girls in my town (SAKI) that they can achieve their dreams too.

It all started 9yrs ago at The Polytechnic, Ibadan before proceeding to Federal University of Technology Minna as direct entry student. Although the journey was really rough but I didn't give up. In the darkest moments, I was focused to see the light. The moment I deemed the toughest as a Student Nursing Mother, amazingly turns out to be the simplest when I bagged on 5.0 semester cgpa. The rigor of combining motherhood with education poses great challenge to student nursing mothers but with grit, grace and style I triumph against all hurdles. I return my glory to the most exalted.

I give thanks, adoration and utmost gratitude to Almighty Allah for making this long journey a success. My undiluted appreciation goes to my parents ( Mr and Mrs Abdrasaq) for their support. I commend the efforts of my dear husband Iyiola Mubarak Oladimeji, you are God sent in my life. My appreciation is never complete if I fail to salute the efforts of my mentor Maranroola Isiaka Olaniyi, indeed you are a great man. To everyone who have supported me along the journey, who have invested in me to be better and trusted me, may God positively reward you all.

I see this as a completion of one phase in life at the same time beginning of new chapter. I pray May Allah put Barakah in it and more wins to come my way.

#happyconvocationtome
#4.46-CGPA
Congratulations. You have done well, that your CGPA shows that your worked really hard for a first class. You are actually a first class candidate but we know what geology in FUT minna is. Don’t worry you are just about to enter greatness.

1 Like

Re: FUTMINNA: Jelilat Abdrasaq Is The Best Graduating Geology Student (Photo) by Burgerlomo: 12:48am On Feb 02, 2022
cool

Re: FUTMINNA: Jelilat Abdrasaq Is The Best Graduating Geology Student (Photo) by watersideboys: 2:37am On Feb 02, 2022
Please where can I sell my certificate. How possible is this
Re: FUTMINNA: Jelilat Abdrasaq Is The Best Graduating Geology Student (Photo) by Venerable612(m): 3:08am On Feb 02, 2022
solaty:

#happyconvocationtome
#4.46-CGPA

Weldone to you young woman!
Re: FUTMINNA: Jelilat Abdrasaq Is The Best Graduating Geology Student (Photo) by Trendingbiz042: 3:55am On Feb 02, 2022
clockwisereport:
Congrats

Geology no be here.

The course humble men back then in UNN

I graduated from geology department 2016 in UNN. Omo na narrow escape i made 2:2. Dr Smart Obiora was a devil in human form.
Re: FUTMINNA: Jelilat Abdrasaq Is The Best Graduating Geology Student (Photo) by Vickyvicky09(m): 6:01am On Feb 02, 2022
Omo you try die...
I graduated from FUTMINNA same geology "2015" that department can do 10 years b4 they produce 1 first class. She was very close...
Kudos to you sis...

1 Like

Re: FUTMINNA: Jelilat Abdrasaq Is The Best Graduating Geology Student (Photo) by Ayobamipeter36: 7:36am On Feb 02, 2022
21savages:
Ave seen people in ur shoes & this made me cry cux i dont know what is going to be of me.

Fear of the future. My dear your future is bright infact shining bright... No need for fear you can do it

1 Like

Re: FUTMINNA: Jelilat Abdrasaq Is The Best Graduating Geology Student (Photo) by Ridzain: 8:00am On Feb 02, 2022
4.46cpga, Best Graduating Student is a huge Success! You're indeed a rare gem and a blessing to us!�

Hearty congratulations my dear!

BaarakaLlahu fihi...Aamin

1 Like

Re: FUTMINNA: Jelilat Abdrasaq Is The Best Graduating Geology Student (Photo) by Dre183(m): 8:32am On Feb 02, 2022
Her husband was once poly ibadan sug president(iyiola mubarak) from public admin department during my time

1 Like

Re: FUTMINNA: Jelilat Abdrasaq Is The Best Graduating Geology Student (Photo) by Dre183(m): 8:35am On Feb 02, 2022
Her husband was once poly ibadan sug president(iyiola mubarak) from public admin department during my time
Re: FUTMINNA: Jelilat Abdrasaq Is The Best Graduating Geology Student (Photo) by Oluelite(m): 8:57am On Feb 02, 2022
Bravo!
Re: FUTMINNA: Jelilat Abdrasaq Is The Best Graduating Geology Student (Photo) by 21savages: 9:20am On Feb 02, 2022
Ayobamipeter36:

Fear of the future. My dear your future is bright infact shining bright... No need for fear you can do it
may God answer your prayer & may urs be answered too as you have prayed for me.. & i fear the future cux my parents dont have the money to buy me job non have the connection to get me a job.
Re: FUTMINNA: Jelilat Abdrasaq Is The Best Graduating Geology Student (Photo) by YhemmyBloom(m): 12:18pm On Feb 02, 2022
Congratulations,A good shot!! cool
The OT you need to keep in mind is to either stick to the university's employment to kickstart a career or start looking out on how to start as an intern in oil servicing firms (DNL,dharmattan and the likes) with or without pay before or during service year.. and ensure you also join any young professionals society that gives updates on fresh grad training / jobs..

..Train yourself to become whats embedded in you.. A quick look at these ones in the link..
(https://africanshapers.com/en/100-outstanding-female-executives-in-the-african-oil-and-gas-industry/)

..Get this posted on linkedin as well..

1 Like

Re: FUTMINNA: Jelilat Abdrasaq Is The Best Graduating Geology Student (Photo) by LordIsaac(m): 3:51pm On Feb 02, 2022
I'm a little curious about how you ended up with 4.46 (that was so close). If you don't mind, please post your cgpa for each level from 100 let me see if something was wrong from previous years.
Re: FUTMINNA: Jelilat Abdrasaq Is The Best Graduating Geology Student (Photo) by erenax: 5:33pm On Feb 02, 2022
Rexsul:
Smile Geology and Biochemistry department are well known for having Sadistic lecturers in Bosso campus. Trust me the lady is really good to have graduated with such CGPA from a department like that. �

Sir are u a pharmacist
Re: FUTMINNA: Jelilat Abdrasaq Is The Best Graduating Geology Student (Photo) by geokay777(m): 9:07pm On Feb 02, 2022
Loewe:

It's a simple and very interesting course of study, I can tell you that "with my full chest".... But it seems the academics in that field aren't fulfilled and they take it out on the students.

I can still tell you the average composition of crustal rocks by heart (O Si Al Fe Ca Na Mg Ti H P) along with their percentages, despite the fact that I don't have a degree in geology. When I tell your colleagues this, they just run... meanwhile I was a business major in the university. cheesy
A round of applause to you. Simple course indeed. I did geology up to MSc level, those giberrish u put up above is nothing but listing ordinary elements. Do you know that we have nothing less than 10 areas of specialization under geology ranging from petrology to paleontology?
Re: FUTMINNA: Jelilat Abdrasaq Is The Best Graduating Geology Student (Photo) by Nobody: 9:42pm On Feb 02, 2022
Re: FUTMINNA: Jelilat Abdrasaq Is The Best Graduating Geology Student (Photo) by Nobody: 9:43pm On Feb 02, 2022
geokay777:

A round of applause to you. Simple course indeed. I did geology up to MSc level, those giberrish u put up above is nothing but listing ordinary elements. Do you know that we have nothing less than 10 areas of specialization under geology ranging from petrology to paleontology?

Why the stupid aggression? Getat!
Re: FUTMINNA: Jelilat Abdrasaq Is The Best Graduating Geology Student (Photo) by geokay777(m): 9:49pm On Feb 02, 2022
Loewe:

Why the stupid aggression? Getat!
LOL grin, better face ur business jeje grin grin grin
Re: FUTMINNA: Jelilat Abdrasaq Is The Best Graduating Geology Student (Photo) by veykey: 11:01pm On Feb 02, 2022
Loewe:

4.46 CGPA is just 2.1!!! This is a sign that something is wrong with the department....

How can that be the best grade in an entire department? So nobody had 1st class Wooow!!!

Someone like this would have graduated with an almost perfect CGPA in a private university.

Congrats to you and shame on the academic sadists!
This mindset of everything being simple in a private university needs to stop. She said she was a nursing mother and I bet you that in a private university she might not have coped with lectures starting by 7am everyday with attendance strictly taken and most lecturers without 80% attendance rate you cannot write their exams. Mind you an A in most private universities starts from 80. A high advantage private universities have is the ability to hold lecturers accountable without a backlash.
Re: FUTMINNA: Jelilat Abdrasaq Is The Best Graduating Geology Student (Photo) by vickydevoka(m): 7:03am On Feb 03, 2022
Longin:
Even civil engineering self no suppose carry you.
How did you pass English in waec?
See fool. Your papa sperm na waste. You mama womb don na counterfeit. Idiotic animalistic entity like you.
Re: FUTMINNA: Jelilat Abdrasaq Is The Best Graduating Geology Student (Photo) by vickydevoka(m): 7:45am On Feb 03, 2022
abimic:

Did you say civil engineering is easier, did you emerge as the best in your set or you had a first class? Because in UNIBEN then, Geology students didn't make so much noise like biochemistry did about how hard their courses were to pass. I read Engineering too.
In my school most people switch to civil. Especially people from mathematics n physics. No bother de near mechanical n electrical engineering. Civil Lecturers make sense for unn. Especially one Fulani man way Dem de call Adamu'. Adamu finally left to his country Niger.
Re: FUTMINNA: Jelilat Abdrasaq Is The Best Graduating Geology Student (Photo) by vickydevoka(m): 7:47am On Feb 03, 2022
abimic:

Did you say civil engineering is easier, did you emerge as the best in your set or you had a first class? Because in UNIBEN then, Geology students didn't make so much noise like biochemistry did about how hard their courses were to pass. I read Engineering too.
In UNN, another difficult course is Microbiology '. Those people de suffer for nothing. Las las job no go dey for most of Dem. Most of Dem do switch to medlab, medicine n nursing
Re: FUTMINNA: Jelilat Abdrasaq Is The Best Graduating Geology Student (Photo) by Nobody: 8:32am On Feb 03, 2022
vickydevoka:

In UNN, another difficult course is Microbiology '. Those people de suffer for nothing. Las las job no go dey for most of Dem. Most of Dem do switch to medlab, medicine n nursing
This is a very ignorant statement. You better get yourself enlightened. Job scarcity is not peculiar to Microbiology alone, I know alot of engineering graduates without jobs too. Aside courses in the health sciences, other disciplines currently struggle with employment in Nigeria. Stop being ignorant. Microbiology has numerous applications in the pharmaceutical, medical, industrial and environmental sectors. Only an ignorant mofo would say otherwise.
Re: FUTMINNA: Jelilat Abdrasaq Is The Best Graduating Geology Student (Photo) by abimic(m): 10:25am On Feb 03, 2022
vickydevoka:

In my school most people switch to civil. Especially people from mathematics n physics. No bother de near mechanical n electrical engineering. Civil Lecturers make sense for unn. Especially one Fulani man way Dem de call Adamu'. Adamu finally left to his country Niger.
Civil engineering for UNIBEN and FUNAAB no be beans o. Esp for UNIBEN, to have a 2,1 you have to be very very very good. Another crazy course is mechanical engineering, I had a female friend who had a first class from it, mehn.. That girl na efiko left and back. Electrical for UNIBEN... We dey get first class well well nah....
Re: FUTMINNA: Jelilat Abdrasaq Is The Best Graduating Geology Student (Photo) by abimic(m): 10:29am On Feb 03, 2022
vickydevoka:

Most lecturers of microbiology and biochemistry are just out to make people fail. At the bolded, you're so on point.
Re: FUTMINNA: Jelilat Abdrasaq Is The Best Graduating Geology Student (Photo) by vickydevoka(m): 2:27pm On Feb 03, 2022
abimic:

Civil engineering for UNIBEN and FUNAAB no be beans o. Esp for UNIBEN, to have a 2,1 you have to be very very very good. Another crazy course is mechanical engineering, I had a female friend who had a first class from it, mehn.. That girl na efiko left and back. Electrical for UNIBEN... We dey get first class well well nah....
We get 5 first class. Every thing depends on de lecturer

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Saddest Pictures On The Internet / Lecturer Praises Graduate Who Hawks Cake (Photo) / Laspotech 2011/2012 Post Utme Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.