Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,456 members, 7,830,276 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

God is good. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / God is good. (634 Views)

Which One Is Good Between School Of Nursing Or Going Through University / Which Federel Govt Is Good for Physically Challenged Person / Between Biochemistry And Microbiology Which One Is Good (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God is good. by Emmanuel30a: 2:59pm On Feb 01, 2022
God is good
Re: God is good. by Zazoopk(m): 3:10pm On Feb 01, 2022
I just send ur 500k manage it ok sir

1 Like

Re: God is good. by Emmanuel30a: 3:18pm On Feb 01, 2022
Hmm
Re: God is good. by Alvinofnaija: 7:20pm On Feb 01, 2022
While taking survey pays the bills for now.

I'll want you to play the long game, get a scalable tech related or any skills.
Leverage YouTube, Coursera and other MOOCs platform to get trained.
Re: God is good. by Emmanuel30a: 7:49pm On Feb 01, 2022
Alvinofnaija:
While taking survey pays the bills for now.

I'll want you to play the long game, get a scalable tech related or any skills.
Leverage YouTube, Coursera and other MOOCs platform to get trained.

Okay Thanks Alvin I Would Do Just That When I Obtain The Phone. Meanwhile, If You Are Capable, Kindly Assist With Any Amount. Thanks God Bless
Re: God is good. by Emmanuel30a: 6:36am On Feb 02, 2022
Zazoopk:
I just send ur 500k manage it ok sir
God Would Judge You Accordingly And Helpers Would Run Away From You.Amen You Dont Send A Dime.

2 Likes

Re: God is good. by Franzinni: 3:56am On Aug 26, 2023
Interesting ... Now I have context
Re: God is good. by Emmanuel30a: 5:02pm On Aug 28, 2023
Franzinni:
Oh yeah! So, let's see... What is the context and content...,or what are the contexts and contents...? To what extent, or what is extents, tents and intents; length and width, breadth, cent,etc...? The content or context,etc; is for/on Lent or Advent...? For/on how to repent, or for/on how to not relent...? How to repent for/on serpent, his agents, gents,& regents etc; or his recent gents, agents, regents etc; like Clement or like "Clement Lenglent", Juliet,etc; that are ment and knows how to lament, or what to ments and laments,etc; without doing an assignment/without doing their assignment/FIRST ASSIGNMENT...? They are looking for consignment..., without discernment or with no discernment...? Hmmm...?...
Re: God is good. by Emmanuel30a: 10:53am On Sep 14, 2023
Franzinni:
Re: God is good. by Emmanuel30a: 10:54am On Sep 14, 2023
Re: God is good. by Franzinni: 11:29am On Sep 14, 2023
Emmanuel30a:
I'm expecting something from you... Bank Account : 9060274805 Bank name: MoMo PSB ... Stop using me for promo or to do promo please... Thanks...?
haha you still on cruise. It's well
Re: God is good. by Emmanuel30a: 5:04am On Sep 15, 2023
Re: God is good. by Emmanuel30a: 5:30am On Sep 15, 2023
Franzinni:
haha you still on cruise. It's well
Na like that you go dey play...? Na like that you go dey pay...? Na like that you go dey dey..? You can't pay me from or with the money in your Opay, "Korapay or whatever pay", Palmpay..., GTPAY...KONGA PAY,etc? And you wants to tells me that you dey "kampe" or that "I dey Kampe..."? You would never dey Kampe...,if you don't begins to pay... Ki leunfimi pe/ki leyin-un fimipe...? What did you takes me for...? For granted...? Huh? Hmmm ummm... I laughs...

(1) (Reply)

Putting The Career First - A Generational Challenge? / You Can Get Your Career Here If You Believe Me / Business Presentation Skills - Free Article On Dealing With Nervousness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.