Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,244 members, 7,811,687 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:16 PM

Help! My Crush Is A Ritualist And His Family Are Aware - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help! My Crush Is A Ritualist And His Family Are Aware (34602 Views)

Who plays the role of a ritualist better amongst these actors? / Edo Man Finds Out His Family Didn’t Build Any House After 13 Years In Europe / My Wife And Her Family Are Driving Me crazy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! My Crush Is A Ritualist And His Family Are Aware by Abetterperson: 3:25pm On Feb 01, 2022
My long time crush recently came home big, he brought with him the lastest cars and accessories, I was shocked because this guy is in his late teens.

He saw me one day and offered to take me out, me I nor gree because I nor one die, I Neve reach to see my ancestors, his source of income is still unknown, I asked his sister, she claims he caught one big client and that's how he made his money, I was like big client, as in Yahoo! She reply yes that Yahoo (fraud) is really favoring him.

His family all thinks he is a Yahoo boy but the thing is that one of his friends that hustle at the same office (fraud hangout) is no where to be seen, rumor has it that the guy refused to do ritual and was killed because he knows the secret of their wealth, that guy's family are still looking for answer but sadly the police are not helping, they are busy collecting money from my ex crush.

My ex crush family are all standing tall saying that the devil wants to use people to destroy their happiness.

Just last week my ex crush invited me to come to his Thanksgiving in CHURCH, like what is he thanking God for, for helping him Carry out his crimes. The pastor is not helping matters, why would he let that guy do Thanksgiving in his church, a money from the devil is going to be presented at the alter of God.

Please is this ritual thing even real because people are calling the guy a ritualist.

92 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Help! My Crush Is A Ritualist And His Family Are Aware by SEXONLY: 3:26pm On Feb 01, 2022
Every Tom, Dick, and Harry just dey write anything now. Why not provide your ex info and the missing friends info for people here to help you.

176 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Help! My Crush Is A Ritualist And His Family Are Aware by bmdmix11: 3:34pm On Feb 01, 2022
ur ex crush.

see story

160 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Help! My Crush Is A Ritualist And His Family Are Aware by Abetterperson: 3:40pm On Feb 01, 2022
SEXONLY:
Every Tom, Dick, and Harry just dey write anything now. Why not provide your ex info and the missing friends info for people here to help you.

And get arrested abi, please try and understand they are a lot of conspiracies surrounding that guy disappears, if really he was killed then we are dealing with some evil people and besides I stated that the police have been informed but are not doing anything, what else is to be done, do u want me to sign a petition, to whom I might ask, the case will just be another money source for the police, okay a protest, who will walk with me in the streets, calling for justice, the answer is nobody people are even blaming the alleged victim saying that he followed bad gang
Okay let me just post the pic of my ex crush and the guy, with the way the story is told he will be able to identify me immediately and I might get arrested or worsed killed

74 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Help! My Crush Is A Ritualist And His Family Are Aware by Nobody: 3:40pm On Feb 01, 2022
When u start to dey make money, them go talk say u be ritualist or Yahoo boy.
Politicians dey steal money everyday, them no talk anything.
Nigerian people dey very funny grin grin

70 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Help! My Crush Is A Ritualist And His Family Are Aware by Kilotat: 3:50pm On Feb 01, 2022
Sad! But try get Degree in Minding your business this year, Check My Updated Signature (In EbubeAgu voice)

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help! My Crush Is A Ritualist And His Family Are Aware by Wawelexy(m): 3:53pm On Feb 01, 2022
Beebah2000:

So why don't you let people know the business that brought u such money?

Una cup go dey full one by one, its is people like this that invites their girlfriend just to behead them for ritual purpose.... Flaunt ur source of wealth if u re so sure of ur self.... Criminal

180 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Help! My Crush Is A Ritualist And His Family Are Aware by Honeybadgerxx: 3:54pm On Feb 01, 2022
Kilotat:
Sad! But try get Degree in Minding your business this year, Check My Updated Signature (In EbubeAgu voice)

Same way people would mind their business if any of ur relatives falls victim...

118 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Help! My Crush Is A Ritualist And His Family Are Aware by KiNg0G: 4:29pm On Feb 01, 2022
Nothing like Money ritual

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! My Crush Is A Ritualist And His Family Are Aware by Abetterperson: 4:31pm On Feb 01, 2022
KiNg0G:
Nothing like Money ritual

That's what i thought but with the things I'm seeing am starting to think otherwise
Please educate me what's makes u say so

11 Likes

Re: Help! My Crush Is A Ritualist And His Family Are Aware by KiNg0G: 4:32pm On Feb 01, 2022
Abetterperson:

That's what i thought but with the things I'm seeing am starting to think otherwise
Please educate me what's makes u say so
nothing consign me and you, I nor be teacher.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Help! My Crush Is A Ritualist And His Family Are Aware by Sonnobax15(m): 4:34pm On Feb 01, 2022
lipsrsealed
I pity people wey still believe say nothing like money ritual no dey exist undecided. Abi ba until dem go use your loved ones first before you go realize say such things dey happen.

Las las things boys does for the sake of making Money these days,my mouth can't fit talk lipsrsealed

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Help! My Crush Is A Ritualist And His Family Are Aware by Mikeeytools: 4:51pm On Feb 01, 2022
See story oi. Because he is your ex and he has money and he is into yahoo. So he is a ritualist

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help! My Crush Is A Ritualist And His Family Are Aware by nabiz(m): 6:19pm On Feb 01, 2022
Abetterperson:
My long time crush recently came home big, he brought with him the lastest cars and accessories, I was shocked because this guy is in his late teens.
He saw me one day and offered to take me out, me I nor gree because I nor one die, I Neve reach to see my ancestors, his source of income is still unknown, I ask his sister she claims he caught one big client and that's how he made his money, I was like big client, as in Yahoo! She reply yes that Yahoo(fraud) is really favoring him. His family all think he is a Yahoo boy but the thing is that one of his friends that hustle at the same office(fraud hangout) is no where to be seen, rumor as it that the guy refuse to do ritual and was killed because he knows the secret of their wealth, that guy family are still looking for answer but sadly the police are not helping, they are busy collecting money from my ex crush.
My ex crush family are all standing tall saying that the devil wants to use people to destroy their happiness.
Just last week my ex crush invited me to come to his Thanksgiving in CHURCH, like what is he thanking God for, for helping him Carry out his crimes. The pastor is not helping matters, why would he let that guy do Thanksgiving in his church, a money from the devil is going to be presented at the alter of God.

Please is this ritual thing even real because people are calling the guy a ritualist
and you think you will get positive answer here. Some of the guys on this forum are into the same crime

91 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Help! My Crush Is A Ritualist And His Family Are Aware by 9jaBloke: 6:34pm On Feb 01, 2022
Stay in English classes... Ìrō!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! My Crush Is A Ritualist And His Family Are Aware by linnyx: 4:34am On Feb 02, 2022
Stay focused and stay away from evil or the appearances of evil if not... Make dem no go use you take buy benz

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! My Crush Is A Ritualist And His Family Are Aware by Richy4(m): 5:49am On Feb 02, 2022
Defrauding people = an office in Nigeria?... God is watching from a distance embarassed..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! My Crush Is A Ritualist And His Family Are Aware by frozen70(f): 7:39am On Feb 02, 2022
Abetterperson:
He saw me one day and offered to take me out, me I nor gree because I nor one die, I Neve reach to see my ancestors, his source of income is still unknown, I ask his sister she claims he caught one big client and that's how he made his money, I was like big client, as in Yahoo! She reply yes that Yahoo(fraud) is really favoring him. His family all think he is a Yahoo boy but the thing is that one of his friends that hustle at the same office(fraud hangout) is no where to be seen, rumor as it that the guy refuse to do ritual and was killed because he knows the secret of their wealth, that guy family are still looking for answer but sadly the police are not helping, they are busy collecting money from my ex crush.

Please is this ritual thing even real because people are calling the guy a ritualist

Simply run for your dear life

If you don't know any ones source of income, you may be used for a renewal

You can start withdrawing gradually from him and his family

Trust no one pls

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help! My Crush Is A Ritualist And His Family Are Aware by bigcee(m): 7:52am On Feb 02, 2022
MIND YOUR BUSINESS undecided

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! My Crush Is A Ritualist And His Family Are Aware by ibechris(m): 7:56am On Feb 02, 2022
Beebah2000:

Baseless comment.

17 Likes

Re: Help! My Crush Is A Ritualist And His Family Are Aware by slawormiir: 8:35pm On Feb 05, 2022
Damnnn niggar
Africans and rutualism mentality

There is nothing like money ritual

It does not work

We all should stop being stupid

18 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Help! My Crush Is A Ritualist And His Family Are Aware by PCG001: 8:35pm On Feb 05, 2022
Re: Help! My Crush Is A Ritualist And His Family Are Aware by Chiefecho(m): 8:36pm On Feb 05, 2022
Your crush ??

You no shame talk am

Hope say no be another Nigeria movie you don watch ooo
Re: Help! My Crush Is A Ritualist And His Family Are Aware by ednut1(m): 8:36pm On Feb 05, 2022
Which kind topic be this

1 Like

Re: Help! My Crush Is A Ritualist And His Family Are Aware by bigdammyj: 8:36pm On Feb 05, 2022
Reading...

Not true
Re: Help! My Crush Is A Ritualist And His Family Are Aware by Zubydeangelo(m): 8:37pm On Feb 05, 2022
Abetterperson:

He saw me one day and offered to take me out, me I nor gree because I nor one die, I Neve reach to see my ancestors, his source of income is still unknown, I asked his sister, she claims he caught one big client and that's how he made his money, I was like big client, as in Yahoo! She reply yes that Yahoo (fraud) is really favoring him.

His family all thinks he is a Yahoo boy but the thing is that one of his friends that hustle at the same office (fraud hangout) is no where to be seen, rumor has it that the guy refused to do ritual and was killed because he knows the secret of their wealth, that guy's family are still looking for answer but sadly the police are not helping, they are busy collecting money from my ex crush.

Please is this ritual thing even real because people are calling the guy a ritualist.
Keep on crushing dear...them go soon crush you join.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! My Crush Is A Ritualist And His Family Are Aware by chigoziri2403(m): 8:37pm On Feb 05, 2022
I am crushing on your grammar

1 Like

Re: Help! My Crush Is A Ritualist And His Family Are Aware by Jerryherd: 8:37pm On Feb 05, 2022
cool

Move away now or regret later

7 Likes

Re: Help! My Crush Is A Ritualist And His Family Are Aware by oluseyiforjesus(m): 8:37pm On Feb 05, 2022
Run Run Run or ur body parts are not safe

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Crush Is A Ritualist And His Family Are Aware by Germi9: 8:37pm On Feb 05, 2022
bmdmix11:
ur ex crush.

see story
She is still crushing…

1 Like

Re: Help! My Crush Is A Ritualist And His Family Are Aware by MangekyoAlt: 8:37pm On Feb 05, 2022
He might be a ritualist, maybe not. But since you don't know and you're not an investigator, keep clear and mind your business. It is only the police that can get to the root of it so pressure them to do their job if you can otherwise, stay clear. Also, Don't follow that guy to anywhere oo, just stay in your goddame lane otherwise if he's really a ritualist in sure there'll be a time he would be required to renew whatever he did.

3 Likes

Re: Help! My Crush Is A Ritualist And His Family Are Aware by Angelfrost(m): 8:37pm On Feb 05, 2022
Cheap lies.... Try a better fabrication, Op. This one too weak abeg!

4 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pretty Bride Cries As She Kneels Before Her Mother In Adorable Wedding Photo / After 10 Years Of Waiting, Woman Dies On Christmas Day After Delivery (Photos) / Son Surprises Okra-Seller Mom With Birthday Serenade At Lagos Market (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.