Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,558 members, 7,820,017 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

BREAKING NEWS: Mason Greenwood Never Raped Me- Mason Greenwoods Ex - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / BREAKING NEWS: Mason Greenwood Never Raped Me- Mason Greenwoods Ex (3857 Views)

Breaking News: Mason Greenwood Will Resume Training With Manchester United Soon / Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) / Kathryn Mayorga: Cristiano Ronaldo Raped Me Anally In 2009 In Las Vegas Hotel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING NEWS: Mason Greenwood Never Raped Me- Mason Greenwoods Ex by jonandez: 4:09pm On Feb 01, 2022
Wow... Fear women ..
Just because u wanted to make a point u lied and nearly ruined a young man's career
Men out there be careful so u won't be accused wrongly

1 Share

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Mason Greenwood Never Raped Me- Mason Greenwoods Ex by matori(m): 4:11pm On Feb 01, 2022
Source please
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Mason Greenwood Never Raped Me- Mason Greenwoods Ex by jonandez: 4:14pm On Feb 01, 2022
matori:
Source please
That is her Instagram handle
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Mason Greenwood Never Raped Me- Mason Greenwoods Ex by Nobody: 4:19pm On Feb 01, 2022
I won't say anything for now

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Mason Greenwood Never Raped Me- Mason Greenwoods Ex by Mhykel217(m): 4:32pm On Feb 01, 2022
We're watching

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Mason Greenwood Never Raped Me- Mason Greenwoods Ex by tesseract: 4:43pm On Feb 01, 2022
HaaaAa...girls...this guy has lost a lot these past few Days

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Mason Greenwood Never Raped Me- Mason Greenwoods Ex by KingOfBoyz1(m): 4:44pm On Feb 01, 2022
I remembered when my own girlfriend accuse me if rape. Police arrested me and where all saying rubbish.. If not for the IPO, guy man for sleep for cell that day.. Our previous chats were all checked and there was no sign of any rape stuff or argument.. I actually slapped her in front of everybody there , even IPO nearly Gave her slap self. Omo as I dey like this, I ready for anybody.. Even Satan go fear if we date

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Mason Greenwood Never Raped Me- Mason Greenwoods Ex by OJEEMAH(m): 4:47pm On Feb 01, 2022
Imagine how this brainless bitch almost ruined the career of this talented young lad with her baseless accusation?

Man United stopped Jersey sales

Some of his teammates unfollowed him

And so many shits followed.......Too bad!!

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Mason Greenwood Never Raped Me- Mason Greenwoods Ex by tesseract: 4:51pm On Feb 01, 2022
But can anyone confirm this news...I feel like its fake

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Mason Greenwood Never Raped Me- Mason Greenwoods Ex by OlawaleBammie: 4:51pm On Feb 01, 2022
Lobatan
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Mason Greenwood Never Raped Me- Mason Greenwoods Ex by Winningbot: 4:59pm On Feb 01, 2022
This looks fake

5 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Mason Greenwood Never Raped Me- Mason Greenwoods Ex by jonandez: 5:03pm On Feb 01, 2022
OJEEMAH:
Imagine how this brainless bitch almost ruined the career of this talented young lad with her baseless accusation?

Man United stopped Jersey sales

Some of his teammates unfollowed him

And so many shits followed.......Too bad!!
Why would she even record and keep it in her phone.. and parents were saying that her fone got hacked..
She did it for clout
It is after a lot of people have bashed her in private that she is trying to do damage control

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Mason Greenwood Never Raped Me- Mason Greenwoods Ex by OJEEMAH(m): 5:08pm On Feb 01, 2022
jonandez:

Why would she even record and keep it in her phone.. and parents were saying that her fone got hacked..
She did it for clout
It is after a lot of people have bashed her in private that she is trying to do damage control
Damage control no go work for this one

If after proper investigation, They find out say na lie just like her confession reveal, the girl should be made to face the full wrath of the law.

There are things one shouldn't toil with.

6 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Mason Greenwood Never Raped Me- Mason Greenwoods Ex by jonandez: 5:15pm On Feb 01, 2022
This is wat her father had to say
My own is that if she never had the intention ... Y was it on her phone

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Mason Greenwood Never Raped Me- Mason Greenwoods Ex by Piptocoin: 5:46pm On Feb 01, 2022
If this is true, Greenwood should sue for false accusation and be awarded damages for all he has lost. Some girls are evil with a capital E....undiluted evil.

Ladies, do you see why guys no longer believe your reports of rape? No be our fault. Na una fault.

5 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Mason Greenwood Never Raped Me- Mason Greenwoods Ex by FERNANDEZISBACK: 5:52pm On Feb 01, 2022
This looks fake ooo..any credible source? undecided undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Mason Greenwood Never Raped Me- Mason Greenwoods Ex by starring: 5:54pm On Feb 01, 2022
That's not her IG handle

5 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Mason Greenwood Never Raped Me- Mason Greenwoods Ex by sanpipita(m): 6:24pm On Feb 01, 2022
Why do men do everything to defend rapists and invalidate a woman's story, they keep calling her ex when both were clearly dating, spreading fake screenshot all for what? you don't even know Greenwood you defend aside seeing him on tv

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Mason Greenwood Never Raped Me- Mason Greenwoods Ex by safarigirl(f): 6:36pm On Feb 01, 2022
LOL

You people will just go and carry Photoshopped rubbish from anywhere and run with it to defend nonsense.

Instead of accepting this is a sick boy, you would rather defend him with nonsense. Sometimes, you men defend these sick people so passionately, it makes me wonder if you see yourself in them.

16 Likes 6 Shares

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Mason Greenwood Never Raped Me- Mason Greenwoods Ex by Meksbig(m): 6:52pm On Feb 01, 2022
Horrible clickbait title. He is being investigated on new charges of threat to kill and sexual assault

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Mason Greenwood Never Raped Me- Mason Greenwoods Ex by WoundedLamb: 6:58pm On Feb 01, 2022
This is fake. Why can't you guys spend this energy on the campaign against rape? The extent to which most of you would go to defend rapists is just alarming. See how passionately these people are defending the guy calling him innocent talented young lad while the victim is called all sorts of names. Does sexism remove your sense of sympathy? Are you guys beasts? What's wrong with y'all?

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Mason Greenwood Never Raped Me- Mason Greenwoods Ex by dialfa: 7:09pm On Feb 01, 2022
Greenwood has just been rearrested for threatning the girl.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Mason Greenwood Never Raped Me- Mason Greenwoods Ex by paulolee(m): 7:13pm On Feb 01, 2022
this so hard to believe..wat about the blodded face n that voice recording?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Mason Greenwood Never Raped Me- Mason Greenwoods Ex by Nobody: 7:18pm On Feb 01, 2022
Fake handle

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Mason Greenwood Never Raped Me- Mason Greenwoods Ex by SamgoldBaba: 7:20pm On Feb 01, 2022
KingOfBoyz1:
I remembered when my own girlfriend accuse me if rape. Police arrested me and where all saying rubbish.. If not for the IPO, guy man for sleep for cell that day.. Our previous chats were all checked and there was no sign of any rape stuff or argument.. I actually slapped her in front of everybody there , even IPO nearly Gave her slap self. Omo as I dey like this, I ready for anybody.. Even Satan go fear if we date

Werey@last sentence
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Mason Greenwood Never Raped Me- Mason Greenwoods Ex by KingOfBoyz1(m): 7:37pm On Feb 01, 2022
SamgoldBaba:

Werey@last sentence
lol. Na human being be Satan jare
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Mason Greenwood Never Raped Me- Mason Greenwoods Ex by SamgoldBaba: 7:54pm On Feb 01, 2022
KingOfBoyz1:
lol. Na human being be Satan jare
grin na so
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Mason Greenwood Never Raped Me- Mason Greenwoods Ex by jonandez: 7:55pm On Feb 01, 2022
WoundedLamb:
This is fake. Why can't you guys spend this energy on the campaign against rape? The extent to which most of you would go to defend rapists is just alarming. See how passionately these people are defending the guy calling him innocent talented young lad while the victim is called all sorts of names. Does sexism remove your sense of sympathy? Are you guys beasts? What's wrong with y'all?
No one is supporting his actions ..
And on a personal level due to football reasons I personally don't like him.. but if u are to post something like that.. own up to it stop trying to hide behind something or someone.
I don't like two faced people..
How can that picture and voice note get out and u said they hacked ur phone...
Where the hackers waiting for u to record and snap the evidence before they decided to attack..
Wat greenwood did or didn't do is bad and very wrong... And if he is found guilty he should be punished

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Mason Greenwood Never Raped Me- Mason Greenwoods Ex by WoundedLamb: 8:19pm On Feb 01, 2022
jonandez:

No one is supporting his actions ..
And on a personal level due to football reasons I personally don't like him.. but if u are to post something like that.. own up to it stop trying to hide behind something or someone.
I don't like two faced people..
How can that picture and voice note get out and u said they hacked ur phone...
Where the hackers waiting for u to record and snap the evidence before they decided to attack..
Wat greenwood did or didn't do is bad and very wrong... And if he is found guilty he should be punished

So this justifies focusing on her and not on the culprit? Is not owning up now a more serious offense than rape? A Nigerian adage says, "chase away the kite before blaming the hen for exposing its chicks". If the guy did what he's accused of, the whole owning up or not owning up thing you're saying becomes inconsequential. Rape is such a big issue, so I find it appalling that faced by this kind issue, our guys are more inserested on how she leaked the information. What does that change if the guy is guilty? She can leak it however she wants to leak it provided she gets justice. If she's not owning up, she has her reasons and whatever those may be, it's not enough to justify victim-blaming.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Mason Greenwood Never Raped Me- Mason Greenwoods Ex by jonandez: 8:32pm On Feb 01, 2022
WoundedLamb:

So this justifies focusing on her and not culprit? Is not owning up now a more serious offense that rape? A Nigerian adage says, "chase away the kite before blaming the hen for exposing its chicks". If the guy did what he's accused of, the whole owning up or not owning up thing you're saying becomes inconsequential. Rape is such a big issue, so I find it appalling that faced by this kind issue, our guys are more inserested on how she leaked the information. What does that change if the guy is guilty? She can leak it however she wants to leak it provided she gets justice. If she's not owning up, she has her reasons and whatever those may be, it's not enough to justify victim-blaming.
Well again ... M not supporting the guy all I am saying is that .. if she wants him to be presecuted let him be... If she doesn't let him not...
Either way it would help in the presecution..
The guy hasn't been proven guilty u are all condemning him...
Wat if it was u who was wrongly accused...
Let's wait till they are done before picking sides..
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Mason Greenwood Never Raped Me- Mason Greenwoods Ex by providencia(m): 9:00pm On Feb 01, 2022
There is no story anywhere on the Internet to back the claim of op. Mr man be careful

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Mason Greenwood Never Raped Me- Mason Greenwoods Ex by Sterope(f): 9:16pm On Feb 01, 2022
Are you rapist? Why are you posting fake news and try to act a fool?

jonandez:
Wow... Fear women ..
Just because u wanted to make a point u lied and nearly ruined a young man's career
Men out there be careful so u won't be accused wrongly

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Daily 2 Odds / I Have Bad News For Nigeria Football Fans. The Super Eagles / Who Is The African Best Player?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.