Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,121 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:35 AM

Instead Of Doing Yahoo, I Ventured Into Pap Making Business, At Age 19. - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Instead Of Doing Yahoo, I Ventured Into Pap Making Business, At Age 19. (41250 Views)

What Cheaper Food Can I Buy Instead Of Rice? / Share Your Custard/pap Making Experience / Which Is More Nutritious, Pap Or Custard? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Instead Of Doing Yahoo, I Ventured Into Pap Making Business, At Age 19. by Adieza(m): 6:19pm On Feb 01, 2022
A 22 year-old boy, who identified himself as Jimoh Yakubu, said instead of getting involved in yahoo activity, he rather deployed the energy into Pap making business in Ado-Ekiti, Ekiti State.

Yakubu, who took to his Facebook page, disclosed that he started the business at the age of 19 years, expressed satisfaction, saying with good planning, he would succeed in the business.

“Instead of doing Yahoo,
I’m glad and ever proud of myself of venturing into Pap making business when I clocked 19.
I might not have had cars, thousands not naira from it.

“But I know with God, time, patience and right planning I will definitely get to the top. Be Inspired, Good Morning Friends.

86 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Instead Of Doing Yahoo, I Ventured Into Pap Making Business, At Age 19. by uthlaw: 9:46pm On Feb 01, 2022
What special about what you doing,come to north make u c husstle!

161 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Instead Of Doing Yahoo, I Ventured Into Pap Making Business, At Age 19. by PrinceOfLagos: 8:16pm On Feb 05, 2022
Nice one

4 Likes

Re: Instead Of Doing Yahoo, I Ventured Into Pap Making Business, At Age 19. by slawormiir: 8:16pm On Feb 05, 2022
Damnnn niggar
Isoright....

You all think I am gonna say he is not a real niggar

Hell no....I won't say that
He shock una abi.

dream and success does not become reality through magic and shortcut.....it takes sweat, determination, working smart and hard work.

Slawormirr 05/02/2022

263 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Instead Of Doing Yahoo, I Ventured Into Pap Making Business, At Age 19. by NobleSeed(m): 8:17pm On Feb 05, 2022
someone should pls suggest something for the guy above me.
So that he can leave wechat alone...

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Instead Of Doing Yahoo, I Ventured Into Pap Making Business, At Age 19. by lasisi69(f): 8:17pm On Feb 05, 2022
tongue

pap boy at Day

yahoo boy at night undecided

76 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Instead Of Doing Yahoo, I Ventured Into Pap Making Business, At Age 19. by Prechgold1180(m): 8:17pm On Feb 05, 2022
Rubbish talk and Rubbish publicity
Come town come see boys Dey do legit work yet dem nur Dey loud am

What so special of yu making pap

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Instead Of Doing Yahoo, I Ventured Into Pap Making Business, At Age 19. by jojothunder: 8:17pm On Feb 05, 2022
uthlaw:

Nice one bro....keep on

3 Likes

Re: Instead Of Doing Yahoo, I Ventured Into Pap Making Business, At Age 19. by zxxtx: 8:17pm On Feb 05, 2022
Okay

1 Like

Re: Instead Of Doing Yahoo, I Ventured Into Pap Making Business, At Age 19. by Lamasta(m): 8:17pm On Feb 05, 2022
Good keep it up the sky is the beginning very very soon you will shake the world

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Instead Of Doing Yahoo, I Ventured Into Pap Making Business, At Age 19. by Golan007: 8:17pm On Feb 05, 2022
Nice one.

Your hustle would definitely pay off.

3 Likes

Re: Instead Of Doing Yahoo, I Ventured Into Pap Making Business, At Age 19. by Anon60: 8:17pm On Feb 05, 2022
Wahala grin
So what's the need of posting when you never make it like "yahoo boys" in your words.

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Instead Of Doing Yahoo, I Ventured Into Pap Making Business, At Age 19. by EndyEdesonNews(m): 8:17pm On Feb 05, 2022
Ok good luck to you

1 Like

Re: Instead Of Doing Yahoo, I Ventured Into Pap Making Business, At Age 19. by Klington: 8:17pm On Feb 05, 2022
angry

1 Like

Re: Instead Of Doing Yahoo, I Ventured Into Pap Making Business, At Age 19. by Burgerlomo: 8:17pm On Feb 05, 2022
May God almighty bless your hustle young man, Amen.

13 Likes

Re: Instead Of Doing Yahoo, I Ventured Into Pap Making Business, At Age 19. by Victorious1000: 8:18pm On Feb 05, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright

E shock you abi tongue yahoo boi

4 Likes

Re: Instead Of Doing Yahoo, I Ventured Into Pap Making Business, At Age 19. by tollyboy5(m): 8:18pm On Feb 05, 2022
Nothing special

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Instead Of Doing Yahoo, I Ventured Into Pap Making Business, At Age 19. by GboyegaD(m): 8:18pm On Feb 05, 2022
Glad you appreciate the dignity in labor.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Instead Of Doing Yahoo, I Ventured Into Pap Making Business, At Age 19. by Auxtin85(m): 8:18pm On Feb 05, 2022
Good for you, even yahoo na handwork

2 Likes

Re: Instead Of Doing Yahoo, I Ventured Into Pap Making Business, At Age 19. by Chiefecho(m): 8:18pm On Feb 05, 2022
God bless your hustle

Atleast your better than those bandits in the north

3 Likes

Re: Instead Of Doing Yahoo, I Ventured Into Pap Making Business, At Age 19. by bodee(m): 8:18pm On Feb 05, 2022
This is dignity in labour. Thumbs up!!!

3 Likes

Re: Instead Of Doing Yahoo, I Ventured Into Pap Making Business, At Age 19. by freshkpomo(m): 8:18pm On Feb 05, 2022
I won't discourage you Sha,if only those stupid ritualists will reason like you.bur I don't valme Yahoo for expanding, I blame our leaders who are the first Yahoo boys..now people done taste money,them nor go fit comot hand again.. no boy want learn work again,the ones when dey go school dey go study how to polish English for client. Even mama dey buy lappy give son. Poverty caused all of this and Buhari and Osinbajo made it all worse..

My one advice for you,be careful!! Those Yahoo boys might try to make you feel inferi. Some might even come to mock you indirectly by coming to patronise you. We have seen this play out severally. To be legit hustler nor easy ooo...

7 Likes

Re: Instead Of Doing Yahoo, I Ventured Into Pap Making Business, At Age 19. by Winters23: 8:18pm On Feb 05, 2022
Are we supposed to clap for you that you didn't do yahoo?

Or you think you did the world a favour you're not a thief?

Adieza:
A 22 year-old boy, who identified himself as Jimoh Yakubu, said instead of getting involved in yahoo activity, he rather deployed the energy into Pap making business in Ado-Ekiti, Ekiti State.

Yakubu, who took to his Facebook page, disclosed that he started the business at the age of 19 years, expressed satisfaction, saying with good planning, he would succeed in the business.

“Instead of doing Yahoo,
I’m glad and ever proud of myself of venturing into Pap making business when I clocked 19.
I might not have had cars, thousands not naira from it.

“But I know with God, time, patience and right planning I will definitely get to the top. Be Inspired, Good Morning Friends.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Instead Of Doing Yahoo, I Ventured Into Pap Making Business, At Age 19. by Omniman(m): 8:19pm On Feb 05, 2022
One day Yahoo boys will start hunting fellow yahoo boys

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Instead Of Doing Yahoo, I Ventured Into Pap Making Business, At Age 19. by Creativeshops: 8:19pm On Feb 05, 2022
Branded Pap/Ogi/Akamu

1 Like

Re: Instead Of Doing Yahoo, I Ventured Into Pap Making Business, At Age 19. by Tonyreal49(m): 8:19pm On Feb 05, 2022
Instead of doing business I eventually did yahoo.
My junior brother of 15years almost took my position of being the first Child.

I sha don get hostel, na to jaaa go hustle for UK Legitimately remain.

6 Likes

Re: Instead Of Doing Yahoo, I Ventured Into Pap Making Business, At Age 19. by illicit(m): 8:20pm On Feb 05, 2022
Keep it up

2 Likes

Re: Instead Of Doing Yahoo, I Ventured Into Pap Making Business, At Age 19. by capetownboyz(m): 8:20pm On Feb 05, 2022
Yahoo be the basis y’all compare your life to this days ..bleeped up mentality ..

3 Likes

Re: Instead Of Doing Yahoo, I Ventured Into Pap Making Business, At Age 19. by zaksman1960(m): 8:20pm On Feb 05, 2022
God will bless ur hustle brother .... Keep it up

3 Likes

Re: Instead Of Doing Yahoo, I Ventured Into Pap Making Business, At Age 19. by TheLasyBuddha: 8:20pm On Feb 05, 2022
uthlaw:

People should understand that there's so much pressure in the south.
This life, na you get am. Choose how you go live am.

If life too press you, come north come hustle. You go make money and still live modestly.

North sure die!

11 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lizard Meat: How A Nigerian Man Is Surviving Nigeria 2024 (Pics/ Videos) / Foreigners Mistake Eba For A Bar Of Soap On Twitter (Photos) / My First Time Of Killing And Eating Snake (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.