Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,171 members, 7,829,185 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:09 PM

Mason Greenwood Further Arrested On Suspicion Of Threats To Kill - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mason Greenwood Further Arrested On Suspicion Of Threats To Kill (29515 Views)

Dani Alves Detained On Suspicion Of Sexual Assault / Brighton And Hove Albion Footballer Arrested On Suspicion Of Sexual Assault / Pogba Meeting Zidane In Dubai Adds To Suspicion Of Man Utd Transfer Talk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mason Greenwood Further Arrested On Suspicion Of Threats To Kill by PaNnamdi: 9:46pm On Feb 01, 2022
insidelife22:

I like you,you made your remarks without having to be rude or disrespectful.
Simp cheesy

Next you don fall in love yakata cool
Re: Mason Greenwood Further Arrested On Suspicion Of Threats To Kill by Gangster1ms: 9:46pm On Feb 01, 2022
YungMillionaire:

EVERYTHING in this life is not about Tapindo. You can't continue to see all of life through the lens of Penaldo. Grow up.
Pessi fan shatap!
Re: Mason Greenwood Further Arrested On Suspicion Of Threats To Kill by Boniwhite: 9:48pm On Feb 01, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Youthful exturbence haha..you are a clown..big clown... grin grin

Battering someone to the extent of bleeding..for what you said he should be hanged.. grin

Looks like you joking around huh..
Dont mix emotion with facts
i just gave u facts!

and i stand with mason greewood.

1 Like

Re: Mason Greenwood Further Arrested On Suspicion Of Threats To Kill by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:50pm On Feb 01, 2022
Boniwhite:
i just gave u facts!

Ok grin grin
Ok.. cheesy
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Mason Greenwood Further Arrested On Suspicion Of Threats To Kill by Enemyofpeace: 9:51pm On Feb 01, 2022
In a country where pussssssy plenty like dead body for mortuary and the babes are very very ship, unlike Nigerian girls that are very very expenses

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mason Greenwood Further Arrested On Suspicion Of Threats To Kill by SarutobiEky(m): 9:51pm On Feb 01, 2022
dominique:

He destroyed his career with his own hands the moment he assaulted her. I don't know why you people don't ever want to take responsibility when you mess up
if it was his fellow man, nothing would have been said about it. Nobody knows for sure if she provoked him into doing what he did. Make e pay for e fvck up. Exactly why I avoid females like plagues in the real world

1 Like

Re: Mason Greenwood Further Arrested On Suspicion Of Threats To Kill by PaNnamdi: 9:51pm On Feb 01, 2022
Help2020:

Trash,real trash. You should show some pity for the victim. I guess you have no ideal what it means to be rapped.
Nor be him girlfriend

So person have sex with him girlfriend na rape.
Na wa ooo,thank god for me cool
Re: Mason Greenwood Further Arrested On Suspicion Of Threats To Kill by Kingosytex(m): 9:52pm On Feb 01, 2022
Mrsoft3:
Village people self dey uk

I'm telling you.
Re: Mason Greenwood Further Arrested On Suspicion Of Threats To Kill by PaNnamdi: 9:55pm On Feb 01, 2022
Boniwhite:
that audio is not a fact! Could be any one else! Besides it hasnt been verified to be greenwood voice.
funny how you hypocrites are quick to crucify that lad due to sinster motives
if it were to be your brother or a female now, am sure you gon change the tone.

you are just emotional!
don mix emotion with facts.
E fit be say the babe cheated on greenwood upon all the money he spend on top her head. hence the aggressive beating he unleashed on her,but the western woman used her powers come turn case upon greenwood head.

2 Likes

Re: Mason Greenwood Further Arrested On Suspicion Of Threats To Kill by tegrianonigltd(m): 9:55pm On Feb 01, 2022
Atk1nson:

When you are a reference point you have to not just be above board but also appear above board. Its a high demand from mere humans....but for someone earning several tens or hundreds of thousands of pounds a week, it is a high demand

Man, once you wan live abroad, if you see woman too much, RUN, they can ruin your life in 2 mins.. we are humans, and Men, penis can dangu, once you can control it. You are free

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mason Greenwood Further Arrested On Suspicion Of Threats To Kill by Kaybanty4u(m): 10:05pm On Feb 01, 2022
Iyaebe come and learn how to defend constructively with out being disrespectful,i
safarigirl:

No matter how successful you are, always remember to be a decent human being.

Treat people with the respect you wish to be treated with, be extra careful in how you conduct yourself, so that your actions cannot be misconstrued as negative.

As a famous person, you do not have the cloak of anonymity that ordinary people have. You will be upheld to a higher standard and you must strive to live up to that standard.

Most importantly, be a decent human being, think of all of your actions, ESPECIALLY when you live in a country where repercussions exist for your actions

If you are in a shithole country like Nigeria though, you may not have to be as careful.
Re: Mason Greenwood Further Arrested On Suspicion Of Threats To Kill by CHoccolaTE: 10:09pm On Feb 01, 2022
SarutobiEky:
This one just stupid anyhow.

Ode on the loose. undecided

I blame your meth supplier for this your senseless post.

2 Likes

Re: Mason Greenwood Further Arrested On Suspicion Of Threats To Kill by SarutobiEky(m): 10:11pm On Feb 01, 2022
CHoccolaTE:

I blame your meth supplier for this your senseless post.
K.
Re: Mason Greenwood Further Arrested On Suspicion Of Threats To Kill by techWriter3: 10:12pm On Feb 01, 2022
town folks yourself comin uk
Re: Mason Greenwood Further Arrested On Suspicion Of Threats To Kill by Boniwhite: 10:12pm On Feb 01, 2022
PaNnamdi:

E fit be say the babe cheated on greenwood upon all the money he spend on top her head. hence the aggressive beating he unleashed on her,but the western woman used her powers come turn case upon greenwood head.
I get your point sir.
ofcourse greenwood was naive and an idiot for getting into such mess.
but too much have been made out of the whole thing by people with sinster motives. And some idiots (men) were joining ferminst to demand for his head.

it is greenwood today, could be any body tommorow.

1 Like

Re: Mason Greenwood Further Arrested On Suspicion Of Threats To Kill by Nobody: 10:25pm On Feb 01, 2022
ityP:

Not true
Lol, in fact the main reason it will get more audience is because a lot of people will be wondering how a woman was able to batter a man. It will go viral.
Even men know this and that’s why they wouldn’t bring cases like this up because they know it will go viral and people will make jest of them.

How many cases have you seen men coming out to say they were battered by a woman? And we have seen tons of cases where women come out to say they were battered by a man

1 Like

Re: Mason Greenwood Further Arrested On Suspicion Of Threats To Kill by Nobody: 10:29pm On Feb 01, 2022
Simplelion:

Hypocrite? Sure about that huh?.....let assume greenwood is ur brother, would you also called ur self hypocrite?

And what if she also injured him then but he didn't take pic and save like the girl did huh.... just assuming anyway, there's always two side of a story let hear his own side too.

If he was my brother and I got to know about it, I would be the first to call the police on him if he’s gf will be ready to testify against him, I definitely will not support evil irrespective of who committed it.

If it is proven that He battered her and then raped her, that is pure evil and deserves to spend the rest of his life in prison.

And I still maintain what I said, all of you blaming the girl would be this first to kill any man who does same to your sisters if you had one

3 Likes

Re: Mason Greenwood Further Arrested On Suspicion Of Threats To Kill by mvem(m): 10:29pm On Feb 01, 2022
Phock2sweet:
Na beat he best babe...he no kill person. Make una free am abeg
you think say na naija as we dey see am everytime

1 Like

Re: Mason Greenwood Further Arrested On Suspicion Of Threats To Kill by baralatie(m): 10:30pm On Feb 01, 2022
3exe3:
When a boy learns to control his emotions then he can be called a man
To an extent
Re: Mason Greenwood Further Arrested On Suspicion Of Threats To Kill by mvem(m): 10:30pm On Feb 01, 2022
Sonoyom:
No words
fake
Re: Mason Greenwood Further Arrested On Suspicion Of Threats To Kill by confessionsad: 10:31pm On Feb 01, 2022
Boniwhite:
i just gave u facts!

You see this book
It'll help a lot
But I'm not against or for any specific gender
Let' the judgement and verdict be passed

Re: Mason Greenwood Further Arrested On Suspicion Of Threats To Kill by baralatie(m): 10:32pm On Feb 01, 2022
Phock2sweet:
Na beat he best babe...he no kill person. Make una free am abeg
For London ehn!
Say babe report you say you dey follow follow am sef na gbege talk less of dey you go beat woman!
Na jail house straight

2 Likes

Re: Mason Greenwood Further Arrested On Suspicion Of Threats To Kill by Nobody: 10:32pm On Feb 01, 2022
PaNnamdi:

So even if she cheated, does that give him the right to batter and rape her? Why exactly do you people reason like this na?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mason Greenwood Further Arrested On Suspicion Of Threats To Kill by mvem(m): 10:33pm On Feb 01, 2022
uunwanaobong3:
If England do not killed this guy for just a common youthful mistake,... Make I know why.

Why are we finding it so hard to forgive in today's world and so easy to condemn and destroy.

These woke liberals are finally turning the world to a very boring and uninteresting place.
see naija mentality. So no one should be punished in this life because they all made mistake?

You see why we are backwards. The west is ahead of us because they don't pardon. You commit a crime and you get punished. Forgiveness na between you and your God. So they should free someone for rape and assault in this modern world?...this has nothing to do with liberals but justice...

I don't blame you because in naija we see people beat people anyhow and we see it as nothing or small misunderstanding. You don't try that in the western world. Any assault can take you to the court and every adult is responsible for all his or her actions.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mason Greenwood Further Arrested On Suspicion Of Threats To Kill by Nobody: 10:34pm On Feb 01, 2022
Boniwhite:
i just gave u facts!

So if the investigations prove that he is actually guilty of rape and batter, you will still stand with him?

I hope nothing of sort befalls any of your female relatves

2 Likes

Re: Mason Greenwood Further Arrested On Suspicion Of Threats To Kill by holluwizzy: 10:35pm On Feb 01, 2022
Pitch attitude, u still carry am go bedroom.

So selfish with the ball, same happens with the girl.

We all need to manage out anger
Re: Mason Greenwood Further Arrested On Suspicion Of Threats To Kill by Nobody: 10:36pm On Feb 01, 2022
uunwanaobong3:
If England do not killed this guy for just a common youthful mistake,... Make I know why.

Why are we finding it so hard to forgive in today's world and so easy to condemn and destroy.

These woke liberals are finally turning the world to a very boring and uninteresting place.

Just pray for your sisters if you have one

1 Like

Re: Mason Greenwood Further Arrested On Suspicion Of Threats To Kill by PaNnamdi: 10:37pm On Feb 01, 2022
Simran94:

So even if she cheated, does that give him the right to batter and rape her? Why exactly do you people reason like this na?
If she cheated She deserved the beating she got.she ought to refund every penny the guy had spent on her head.this is why I advise young men not to get carried away with love.
As for the rape aspect,I can't say because I know women very well.they are cunning and dangerous.

I remembered when a female neighbour visited me when my wife wasn't around,I opened the door and curtains and made sure she was brief before she left infact I told her am leaving already.

Women are dangerous only a foolish man fall hopelessly into their trap.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mason Greenwood Further Arrested On Suspicion Of Threats To Kill by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:37pm On Feb 01, 2022
Boniwhite are you still standing with Mason Greenwood? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Mason Greenwood Further Arrested On Suspicion Of Threats To Kill by baralatie(m): 10:37pm On Feb 01, 2022
Boniwhite:
i just gave u facts!

All the people wey stand with Mendy and robinho don Japa when the. Case hot!
This one you go stand as your name leave greenwood to catch fire like firewood

1 Like

Re: Mason Greenwood Further Arrested On Suspicion Of Threats To Kill by mvem(m): 10:37pm On Feb 01, 2022
Boniwhite:
i just gave u facts!

there is a reason no body or sponsor or even his club has stood with him. This is genderbased violence which is greatly frowned upon and you try not to associate yourself with that. That's why the club ha suspended him, sponsors and no person is speaking for him pending the investigation. They know what they are doing. The message us clear which is we don't tolerate this whatsoever

I don't blame Nigerians backing him because what he did is what we see in Nigeria on a normal basis. A man beating his gf or wife isn't see as bad. Something that will take you to prison in the western world. We are very apologetic when it comes to crime that's why we are backward

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mason Greenwood Further Arrested On Suspicion Of Threats To Kill by Nobody: 10:39pm On Feb 01, 2022
PaNnamdi:

If she cheated She deserved the beating she got.she ought to refund every penny the guy had spent on her head.this is why I advise young men not to get carried away with love.
As for the rape aspect,I can't say because I know women very well.they are cunning and dangerous.

I remembered when a female neighbour visited me when my wife wasn't around,I opened the door and curtains and made sure she was brief before she left infact I told her am leaving already.

Women are dangerous only a foolish man fall hopelessly into their trap.

So, when a man cheats on his gf, she is allowed to punish him by breaking a bottle on his head, right?
If women are so dangerous, why do you men still go after them?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Godwin Spiff Sagbama Is Dead - Veteran Sports Journalist / Interesting FIFA World Cup Records / Is Messi The Most Selfless Footballer In History?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.