Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,352 members, 7,839,627 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

What Can I Study In University With This Result? - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Can I Study In University With This Result? (20472 Views)

Can I Study Medicine And Surgery With This Result. / Carpenter With No Child Sends 33 Strangers To University With Life Savings / Can I Study Doctor In OAU With 106 JAMB Score?: Guy Asks; Gets Hilarious Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Can I Study In University With This Result? by Owen247: 2:05pm On Feb 02, 2022
tuzle:
isn't it obvious that he is a science student. The only commercial subject there is marketing and that is a trade subject offered by the school he wrote waec. In the present curriculum trade at least one trade subject is compulsory which ranges from data processing, bookkeeping, marketing, tie and die and many more.
i can remember,i neva agreed to choose acordin to d sch plan[ which says if u arent doin dis then ur expected to b doin dis oda subject,but i was adamant to do it in a way dat wil suit my future plans of being a med doctor or engineer.at a tym d sch came for me.i had to met d v.p academic and all the teachers,i was lucky i got away wit it.i did full core medical and engineering subjects and others like literature coz i liked it] Lol,those days sha.

1 Like

Re: What Can I Study In University With This Result? by Shimran(m): 2:08pm On Feb 02, 2022
Competence5050:
Off course, you can study a caused course at the University of northern Nigeria...

BTW, I guessed that to be "Cursed"

That is the power of the Media. It can turn black to white.

I was onced toldin my secondary schools days that the south ( the Igbo specifically) thought that North is just a bush where livestock businesses are been carried out.

Before attacking, know who you attack very well.
Re: What Can I Study In University With This Result? by Bejones(m): 2:27pm On Feb 02, 2022
Dis results is confusing oh, wrong combo of subjects, try n write another one, n be specific either science or act.
Re: What Can I Study In University With This Result? by perdollar(m): 2:34pm On Feb 02, 2022
This OP na atheist. No religion? Oya go and study religion.
Re: What Can I Study In University With This Result? by Zionzoom(m): 2:34pm On Feb 02, 2022
Kerefi:

Hi bro,

You can study any social/management science course. I was just like you. I was a science student but later moved to accounting for my bsc.

what you need is;

english
maths
economics
marketing
and one science subject. don' t let anyone deceive you. Go and get a jamb brochure and you will see that you are covered.

Daalu
what if u have all of maths, English,Economics, Account, government? Can a person go for Accounting or business administration with that result?
Re: What Can I Study In University With This Result? by Zionzoom(m): 2:43pm On Feb 02, 2022
Starpro87:

Accounting or Econs may work.
I don't think so,
He did not write account, government and maybe commerce. He should just find out about some science course he can study
Re: What Can I Study In University With This Result? by Zionzoom(m): 2:46pm On Feb 02, 2022
Competence5050:
what is jamb cutoff mark in the north? If you can answer this question shut up and if you can't answer this question shut up too... The south side Rocks...
lol I don't know about others sha but u see Abu ehnn, those ones admission hard to get
Re: What Can I Study In University With This Result? by Slurity(m): 3:06pm On Feb 02, 2022
Tetraninja:
I’m going back to school soon and I’m wondering what courses can this waec result get?
Maths C6
Biology D7
English C4
Further maths F9
Chemistry C4
Economics B3
Marketing C5
Civic education A1
Physics F9
Write another waec jeje if you don't want to die trying. Physics has finished that result. F9 physics is a no no for any science student.
Re: What Can I Study In University With This Result? by Sheriman(m): 3:38pm On Feb 02, 2022
Elidrisy20:
No school will give you admission with this desister called result,go and seat for another waec or neco in a special center. But if you insist you must use that result,then you can go for YAHOO,YAHOO
For you mind now na advise or suggestion you open your mouth waaaaaa!! like great white shark dey give sooo abii

1 Like

Re: What Can I Study In University With This Result? by AbuAeesha: 3:49pm On Feb 02, 2022
Tetraninja:
I’m going back to school soon and I’m wondering what courses can this waec result get?
Maths C6
Biology D7
English C4
Further maths F9
Chemistry C4
Economics B3
Marketing C5
Civic education A1
Physics F9
why not go for economics
Re: What Can I Study In University With This Result? by phemmyfour: 4:02pm On Feb 02, 2022
Tetraninja:
Maths C6
Biology D7
English C4
Further maths F9
Chemistry C4
Economics B3
Marketing C5
Civic education A1
Physics F9
G&C
Re: What Can I Study In University With This Result? by poj(m): 4:25pm On Feb 02, 2022
ElderE:
You can read Psychology or Philosophy
He needs biology to study psychology.
Re: What Can I Study In University With This Result? by Mase2020g(m): 4:25pm On Feb 02, 2022
Tetraninja:
Maths C6
Biology D7
English C4
Further maths F9
Chemistry C4
Economics B3
Marketing C5
Civic education A1
Physics F9

The only course u can study here is Economic
Re: What Can I Study In University With This Result? by Tats(m): 5:02pm On Feb 02, 2022
Stevengold:
Economics or accounting

That's what came to mind. It should be possible I think.
Re: What Can I Study In University With This Result? by ismhab(m): 6:31pm On Feb 02, 2022
Tetraninja:
Maths C6
Biology D7
English C4
Further maths F9
Chemistry C4
Economics B3
Marketing C5
Civic education A1
Physics F9

Mechanic Engineering in Emma's workshop University.
Re: What Can I Study In University With This Result? by hadamz: 6:35pm On Feb 02, 2022
Public administration or economics or sociology, psychology anthropology, insurance, but also find jamb combination subjects for any of the courses above.
Re: What Can I Study In University With This Result? by Ayobami0411: 7:16pm On Feb 02, 2022
9182736455O1999:
Of course
Lolzzz
Re: What Can I Study In University With This Result? by 4teeron(m): 7:43pm On Feb 02, 2022
In LASU you get Philosophy with this result
Re: What Can I Study In University With This Result? by 4teeron(m): 7:54pm On Feb 02, 2022
Philosophy is available

Re: What Can I Study In University With This Result? by 4teeron(m): 7:56pm On Feb 02, 2022
Guidance and Counseling

Re: What Can I Study In University With This Result? by Cmeo(m): 8:02pm On Feb 02, 2022
Tetraninja:
Maths C6
Biology D7
English C4
Further maths F9
Chemistry C4
Economics B3
Marketing C5
Civic education A1
Physics F9

This result is perfect fit for social science and/or Art courses. Don't mind people asking you to rewrite exam if you are interested in being doing social science and/or art courses.

Also, there is nothing wrong with the combination of the subjects except the performance grade in some subjects are not good for admission.

Government and Civil are the same thing
Commerce and Marketing can be interchanged too
Re: What Can I Study In University With This Result? by yuping(m): 9:06pm On Feb 02, 2022
sunbreaker:
why? Political science/sociology is there,even some uni.can considered the result for economics
Hmm avoidance is not a solution.
Re: What Can I Study In University With This Result? by Nobody: 10:28pm On Feb 02, 2022
Shimran:

BTW, I guessed that to be "Cursed"

That is the power of the Media. It can turn black to white.

I was onced toldin my secondary schools days that the south ( the Igbo specifically) thought that North is just a bush where livestock businesses are been carried out.

Before attacking, know who you attack very well.
and who do you think you are? Tell me the jamb cutoff mark in the north or you shut up, shameless... Till the end of Time, the north will never be close to the south in terms of education.... Because they pampered you with low score before gaining admission... You better shut your wagging mouth up.... (Axxhol?...)
Re: What Can I Study In University With This Result? by Nobody: 10:32pm On Feb 02, 2022
Before attacking, know who you attack very well.[/quote] is this supposed to be a treat or what? And who the hell do you think you are? Axxhol?
Re: What Can I Study In University With This Result? by Poleski: 1:26am On Feb 03, 2022
Tetraninja:
Maths C6
Biology D7
English C4
Further maths F9
Chemistry C4
Economics B3
Marketing C5
Civic education A1
Physics F9

You didn't choose your subjects well, unfortunately.
Re: What Can I Study In University With This Result? by Downey(f): 2:36am On Feb 03, 2022
Tetraninja:
Maths C6
Biology D7
English C4
Further maths F9
Chemistry C4
Economics B3
Marketing C5
Civic education A1
Physics F9

Go and study Statistics and that's if you will be given
Re: What Can I Study In University With This Result? by Downey(f): 2:41am On Feb 03, 2022
Tetraninja:
Maths C6
Biology D7
English C4
Further maths F9
Chemistry C4
Economics B3
Marketing C5
Civic education A1
Physics F9

Go and study Statistics and that's if you will be given

In my time

MTH.....C4
ENG.....C5
BIO......C5
GEO.....C4
CHE......C5
AGRIC....B3
PHY........B2
ECO........C4
YRA........ C6

AND I STILL STUDIED ELECT/ELECT
Re: What Can I Study In University With This Result? by Shimran(m): 8:16am On Feb 03, 2022
Competence5050:
and who do you think you are? Tell me the jamb cutoff mark in the north or you shut up, shameless... Till the end of Time, the north will never be close to the south in terms of education.... Because they pampered you with low score before gaining admission... You better shut your wagging mouth up.... (Axxhol?...)
Indeed an educated person.
Re: What Can I Study In University With This Result? by Nobody: 8:26am On Feb 03, 2022
Shimran:

Indeed an educated person.
you still haven't answered my question, shimran, what's the jamb cutoff mark in the north? You must answer this question...

Re: What Can I Study In University With This Result? by Shimran(m): 8:39am On Feb 03, 2022
Competence5050:
you still haven't answered my question, shimran, what's the jamb cutoff mark in the north? You must answer this question...

I expect an educated person to be wise enough to guess the situation.

Anyway, I am a graduate of ABU Zaria, with your connection, you hardly get admitted with an aggregate of 190 irrespective of the applied course.
Yes aggregate and not just Jamb score.

Same way with BUK, Kano and the KASSU, kaduna.

Nationwide, only one region can point finger to the North in term of education: the South-West. Because of what? The knowledge they have and their humbleness.

Not those stupid chest beating drug Barons who thinks they own the whole world.
Re: What Can I Study In University With This Result? by Nobody: 8:46am On Feb 03, 2022
Shimran:

Anyway, I am a graduate of ABU Zaria, with your connection, you hardly get admitted with an aggregate of 190 irrespective of the applied course.

Nationwide, only one region can point finger to the North in term of education: the South-West. Because of what? The knowledge they have and their humbleness.

check my profile and see... You are just a small boy, because you scored 50 in jamb and gained admission in the north, better hide your face in shame, shimran....
Re: What Can I Study In University With This Result? by Nobody: 8:52am On Feb 03, 2022
Shimran:

I shouldn't be talking with a child molester, gworo chewing succide bomber....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Funny Experiences In The Examination Hall. / COVID-19: Oluwayomi Zeblon Honoured By US Mission For Providing Virtual Sessions / 2022 Computer Science Students Admitted Into Nigeria Universities By Regions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.