Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,700 members, 7,809,654 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:32 PM

Barca Is Ready To Teach All English And Europian Clubs A Lesson. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Barca Is Ready To Teach All English And Europian Clubs A Lesson. (1740 Views)

Mikel Obi's Daughter In Piano Lesson With Her Grandma (photo) / See How Fans Showed Support For Juventus And Barca ( Photo) / Amaju Pinnick's Visit To EPL Clubs; A Waste Of Public Funds. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Barca Is Ready To Teach All English And Europian Clubs A Lesson. by HARWELL: 12:37am On Aug 01, 2007
WITH ALL THE NEW PLAYERS IN BARCA, I BELIEVE WE ARE READY TO TEACH THE ENGLISH AND EUROPIAN CLUBS A LESSON THIS NEW SEASON,
MARK MY WORDS.
Re: Barca Is Ready To Teach All English And Europian Clubs A Lesson. by chuckdee4(m): 10:38am On Aug 01, 2007
Dude even with all that talent sucess is not guaranteed. Personally i don't believe they will win the Champions league, look at Chelsea even with all that talent they still have not been able to make it to the finals make we dey see sha
Re: Barca Is Ready To Teach All English And Europian Clubs A Lesson. by Harlex(m): 11:14am On Aug 01, 2007
harwell i beg make u shut up !!!!
Re: Barca Is Ready To Teach All English And Europian Clubs A Lesson. by IBIPHIL(m): 6:59am On Aug 03, 2007
My friend,let me take u back in memory lane.2003/2004 season BARCELONA looks invisible in La Liga &champions league yet they were disgraced in d final by AC MIlAN 4goals to zero,so please no make unwanted noise here
Re: Barca Is Ready To Teach All English And Europian Clubs A Lesson. by A40(m): 6:19pm On Aug 03, 2007
Talk is cheap
Re: Barca Is Ready To Teach All English And Europian Clubs A Lesson. by raphillo: 4:36am On Aug 04, 2007
with all the stars in barcelona they could'nt win a trophy, forget big names dont win football anymore.
Re: Barca Is Ready To Teach All English And Europian Clubs A Lesson. by karaye: 3:54pm On Aug 04, 2007
up Barca
Re: Barca Is Ready To Teach All English And Europian Clubs A Lesson. by A40(m): 5:27pm On Aug 04, 2007
Down Barca
Re: Barca Is Ready To Teach All English And Europian Clubs A Lesson. by tnaidaR(f): 6:51pm On Aug 10, 2007
BARCA 4EVA!!! cheesy

Re: Barca Is Ready To Teach All English And Europian Clubs A Lesson. by shinystar(m): 12:08am On Aug 11, 2007
We are itching to go. Barca is indomitable this season. We are winning all the laurels. Mark my words!
Re: Barca Is Ready To Teach All English And Europian Clubs A Lesson. by chidichris(m): 10:35am On Aug 11, 2007
pls am lost here. which talentsare we talking here in barca?
who are the new ones that will win the trophies? henry or giovanni. wow! wonders will never end.
Re: Barca Is Ready To Teach All English And Europian Clubs A Lesson. by doyin13(m): 10:42am On Aug 11, 2007
Yaya Toure as well.
Re: Barca Is Ready To Teach All English And Europian Clubs A Lesson. by tnaidaR(f): 12:11pm On Aug 11, 2007
chidichris:

please am lost here. which talentsare we talking here in barca?
who are the new ones that will win the trophies? henry or giovanni. wow! wonders will never end.

Where d'u belong? Which team has a better squad? Blind football fan grin
Re: Barca Is Ready To Teach All English And Europian Clubs A Lesson. by salehm(m): 1:34pm On Aug 11, 2007
Barca Sucks
Re: Barca Is Ready To Teach All English And Europian Clubs A Lesson. by tnaidaR(f): 3:33pm On Aug 11, 2007
salehm:

Barca Sucks

Mumu. . u get team? grin
Re: Barca Is Ready To Teach All English And Europian Clubs A Lesson. by edmondo(m): 5:23pm On Aug 11, 2007
big names no dey win trophies oooooo shocked shocked
Re: Barca Is Ready To Teach All English And Europian Clubs A Lesson. by tnaidaR(f): 5:29pm On Aug 11, 2007
I know. grin

You're a Wigan or Watford fan, right?
Re: Barca Is Ready To Teach All English And Europian Clubs A Lesson. by liftedme(m): 5:33pm On Aug 11, 2007
@poster YEAH YOU ARE 100% RIGHT

@chuckdee4 YOU WELL SO LIGHT AND DARKNESS ARE THEY EVER THE SAME WAITING CONCER BARCA WITH CHELSEA
Re: Barca Is Ready To Teach All English And Europian Clubs A Lesson. by liftedme(m): 5:57pm On Aug 11, 2007
@tnaidaR you get time to they follow all those people dey talk you none see there user name na muslim name aboky no anything about ball name like salehm grin grin grin
Re: Barca Is Ready To Teach All English And Europian Clubs A Lesson. by HARWELL: 11:04am On Aug 16, 2007
BARCA WILL ALWAYS BE THE HEAD, AND NOT THE TAIL.
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
BARCA,
Re: Barca Is Ready To Teach All English And Europian Clubs A Lesson. by akins4(m): 1:43pm On Aug 16, 2007
YOU NEVER CAN TELL!!!!!!!!!!!

ENU DUN
Re: Barca Is Ready To Teach All English And Europian Clubs A Lesson. by kayality: 5:02am On Aug 22, 2007
hi
Barca is great team , but they need to be very careful very well, not to underrated any team especially in champion league, they should play all the game as war like Chelsea game or real Madrid game, i belief they will win a lot of trophy the season
UP BARCA, UP BARCELONA
Re: Barca Is Ready To Teach All English And Europian Clubs A Lesson. by chuckdee4(m): 9:27am On Aug 22, 2007
liftedme:

@poster YEAH YOU ARE 100% RIGHT

@chuckdee4 YOU WELL SO LIGHT AND DARKNESS ARE THEY EVER THE SAME WAITING CONCER BARCA WITH CHELSEA

Oh pls spare me, cos u bought a few players nobody go hear word, where were u big stars when Madrid was winning the league, ligh ko, darkness ni
Re: Barca Is Ready To Teach All English And Europian Clubs A Lesson. by tnaidaR(f): 12:47pm On Aug 22, 2007
Chukky, show me one club that didn't invest this preseason. Why you guys hating on Barca? smiley
Re: Barca Is Ready To Teach All English And Europian Clubs A Lesson. by 9ja4eva: 12:49pm On Aug 22, 2007
Na so we dey talk
Re: Barca Is Ready To Teach All English And Europian Clubs A Lesson. by chuckdee4(m): 1:33pm On Aug 22, 2007
tnaidaR:

Chukky, show me one club that didn't invest this preseason. Why you guys hating on Barca? smiley

tnaidaR investment is a normal thing but since when did buying players equal success?
Re: Barca Is Ready To Teach All English And Europian Clubs A Lesson. by tnaidaR(f): 3:29pm On Aug 22, 2007
chuckdee4:

tnaidaR investment is a normal thing but since when did buying players equal success?

Ohh dear! Buying good players doesn't equal success automatically but what the good players offer a club is what brings success. Why do clubs invest in good players they can afford? Because they want success! Don't talk like you don't know better.

You can't tell me that having a team made up of Baptista, Ferdinand and the likes of these two and a team made up of the likes of Dinho, Eto'o, Messi to name a few is the same wink

Which is your team?
Re: Barca Is Ready To Teach All English And Europian Clubs A Lesson. by chuckdee4(m): 4:22pm On Aug 22, 2007
What team i support is irrelevant wink my own with the poster is that he thinks Barca will show English teams and the rest of the Champions League teams becos they bought some expensive players, lik ei said Expensive player is not equal to success. Yes its a tantalizing prospect to see so many good players in a team but other teams no come sell buns for Champions League
Re: Barca Is Ready To Teach All English And Europian Clubs A Lesson. by tnaidaR(f): 4:30pm On Aug 22, 2007
So, I'll take it you're either Man U, Arsenal or Chelsea fan tongue
Re: Barca Is Ready To Teach All English And Europian Clubs A Lesson. by A40(m): 6:40pm On Aug 22, 2007
Watch out for Sevilla
Re: Barca Is Ready To Teach All English And Europian Clubs A Lesson. by tnaidaR(f): 6:44pm On Aug 22, 2007
lol. . .
Re: Barca Is Ready To Teach All English And Europian Clubs A Lesson. by A40(m): 7:11pm On Aug 22, 2007
@tnaida
Go and ask Real they would tell you whats up

(1) (2) (Reply)

Any Barca Fan In The House ? / Nadal Vs Federer.who Is The King? / CAF Has Just Released The #officialdraw For D African Cup Of Nations 2016(PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.