Stats: 3,152,095 members, 7,814,854 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

Affordable Android Tablet Pcs For Sale (Reliable Ipad Alternative) - Computer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Computer Market / Affordable Android Tablet Pcs For Sale (Reliable Ipad Alternative) (10350 Views)

Tablet Pcs For Sale / Brand New 7" Android Tablet Pcs For Sale At Incredibly Cheap Price Of 55k..product Of Innergrade Technologies Usa. / New Google Android Tablet PCs Netbook, WIFI, Touchscreen, Webcam (2) (3) (4)

Affordable Android Tablet Pcs For Sale (Reliable Ipad Alternative) by playmode(m): 5:25pm On Jun 22, 2011
Playmode Entertainment Stores South Africa now have these new Android Tablet Pcs in stock.We are looking for distributors in Nigeria ,Kenya ,Zimbabwe,Namibia e.t.c We also sell single units to individuals all over Africa.There are several models and sizes of our Tablets.First up is the 7" In MID Tablet:

This device runs the latest Google Android 2.2 operating system and has full WiFi capabilities. You can view and edit all your Microsoft Word, Powerpoint and Excel files.

To surf the web, you can plug-in your 3G modem or connect to the internet via WiFi.

- Brand new with 1 year warranty
- Leather carry case with embedded keyboard (optional)
- Powerful 1Ghz processor
- Supports external 3G modem via USB
- Latest version of Google Android 2.2 operating system
- WiFi
- 7" High Definition touch screen
- 2 Mega pixel camera
- Built-in speakers and microphone
- Gravity sensor
- Up to 32GB storage with Micro SD card
- 2 x USB Port (30-pin adapter)
- 1 x Network cable port
- Up to 4hrs battery life
- Light-weight, thin and easy to carry
- Pre-loaded with Skype, Youtube, Google Maps, PDF Reader, eBook reader and many other applications

Download 1000's of free applications from the online Android Marketplace.

This brand new Google Android 7" Tablet PC will completely replace your laptop or netbook.

This device unlike the Ipad support abode flash.It is reliable and well built.

A single unit goes for N26,000 excluding postage to your country.

Distributors buying in bulk will get better discounts obviously.

We currently have over 1500 Tablet PCs of different sizes in stock and more still on the way.

Re: Affordable Android Tablet Pcs For Sale (Reliable Ipad Alternative) by bong4(m): 10:04pm On Jun 22, 2011
did u say N26,000. pls be specific and direct. can u use web tools like dreamweaver and fireworks with it?
Re: Affordable Android Tablet Pcs For Sale (Reliable Ipad Alternative) by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jun 22, 2011
So you want us to buy china made epad from south africa? What an insult! Man we know where to get them from china at a lower rate.
Re: Affordable Android Tablet Pcs For Sale (Reliable Ipad Alternative) by bong4(m): 7:45pm On Jun 23, 2011
HAAABAAA!!! Bros why u dey provoke. Some guy called the price of this stuff over 100k and here is 26k starring me at the face. Anyway the price isn't the question. What matters is if i am able to use web applications and others like dreamweaver and co. Thanks all the same.
Re: Affordable Android Tablet Pcs For Sale (Reliable Ipad Alternative) by playmode(m): 11:32am On Jun 27, 2011
petaling:

So you want us to buy china made epad from south africa? What an insult! Man we know where to get them from china at a lower rate.

Learn to address others in a civilized manner.How does me advertising these tablets constitute an insult to your person.If you don't like my price you can buzz off.Since you can get it in china for lesser why don't you get your visa, buy your ticket travel to china and bring it to Nigeria instead of trolling on my thread.It is guys like you who make so much noise but at the and of the can not even produce a single item.

bong4:

did u say N26,000. pls be specific and direct. can u use web tools like dreamweaver and fireworks with it?

Hi Bong4, sorry for the late reply ,i have not been on NL for a while.I am not sure if these tablets can use Dreamweaver or fireworks.I will do some research and get back to you.Yes My price is N26,000[b] excluding postage to Nigeria[/b].I am currently making plans to set up a small shop in Lagos which will be managed by a relative of mine.These tablets will be shipped in large quantities to Nigeria in September or October.I will keep you updated.We are trying to keep the price as low
Re: Affordable Android Tablet Pcs For Sale (Reliable Ipad Alternative) by akinola1384(m): 4:07pm On Nov 09, 2011
hi, is this things use sim
Re: Affordable Android Tablet Pcs For Sale (Reliable Ipad Alternative) by akinola1384(m): 7:35pm On Nov 09, 2011
ist the type that use sim card
Re: Affordable Android Tablet Pcs For Sale (Reliable Ipad Alternative) by segunmunis: 1:14pm On Nov 22, 2011
could u pls send ur address to me or ur contact.u can also reach me on ma phone 07036201469 am really interested in it, thanks
Re: Affordable Android Tablet Pcs For Sale (Reliable Ipad Alternative) by chiben1(m): 9:36am On Dec 02, 2011
hi playmode, have u opened office here in lagos? i am interested in your range of ipads if they are still available. 08033929251
Re: Affordable Android Tablet Pcs For Sale (Reliable Ipad Alternative) by Remii(m): 10:56pm On Dec 03, 2011
Is this not same as Androids Huawei Ideos S7 being sold at N49,999 and MM2 near arrival exit?
Re: Affordable Android Tablet Pcs For Sale (Reliable Ipad Alternative) by ajealadick(m): 4:01pm On Dec 04, 2011
I had this tablet pc. I tell you run away this is FAKE! any problem you have , no spares, no software to reboot it,in fact these electronics don't have any brand name. don't waste ur money.
Re: Affordable Android Tablet Pcs For Sale (Reliable Ipad Alternative) by lily0231: 7:04pm On Dec 05, 2011
Am interested,buzz me on 08165273663
Re: Affordable Android Tablet Pcs For Sale (Reliable Ipad Alternative) by lindazbn: 2:22am On Feb 21, 2012
google android tablet unite the effectiveness of a laptop computer with the simplicity of pen and paper. The slender, compact style of tablet PCs make them ideally suited to take along to conferences for writing notes and swapping data with peers and clients. Tablet computers are effortless to pack for use at seminars, school lectures or company events
Re: Affordable Android Tablet Pcs For Sale (Reliable Ipad Alternative) by lindazbn: 9:44am On Feb 22, 2012
Laptops and android tablet pc are both viable options. However, they some some key differences. In order to get the best computer for your individual needs, it's important to compare the key features of both laptops and tablets.
Re: Affordable Android Tablet Pcs For Sale (Reliable Ipad Alternative) by valemtech(m): 2:01pm On Nov 21, 2012
1.CPU: All winner A10 1.5 GHZ,
2.RAM: 1gbDDR3
3.7 inches [/b]16:9, 800 * 480 ,Capacitive TFT display
4. Video format (1080P): WMV, MKV,
MOV,AVI,RM/RMVB,MPEG-2/4.
5. Audio format: MP3, WMA, 3GP, AAC
FLAC, WAV.OGG
6. Software: Support Word, Excel, PPT, PDF, MSN, Skype.
7. Game: 3D game-Sensor game, Classic game, Touch game.
8. 3G: Built-in 3G (WCDMA) ,2G,[b]3G SIM card can be used phone directly
[/b]
9.Hard Disk: 8GB Nand Flash
10.Support HDMI
11.Support WIFI:802.11B/G/N,Bluetooth.
12. Front: 5 MP camera,
Rear: 3.0 MP camera
13. Support 1080P/ 3D video output
14.Slot list:
TF x 1(maximum: 32GB)
Mini USB x 2
HDMI x 1
Stereo Audio out x 1
Microphone in x 1
15.O.S: Android 4.0
Rechargeable Li-Polyer Battery:3500mAh/5V 3Ahc
Battery life 6hours on full usage.
call [b]08037607036

Re: Affordable Android Tablet Pcs For Sale (Reliable Ipad Alternative) by jonsin(m): 5:20pm On Jan 11, 2013
There are new tablets in the Market now, first time in the country and I can assure you that it'll be worth your while, the benefit of these tablets is that they include both the features of the iPad and Galaxy Tab though it's OS is Android, Ice Cream Sandwich to be precise. It's sleek, stylish and super light. These are the specifications ;

Arnova Tablet
- It has a 1gig ram
- A Front camera but does not include a back camera
- Its Operating System is Ice cream sandwich which can be upgraded to Jelly Bean 4.1
- It can take an external Memory card of up to 40gig
- It's internal memory is 4gig
- It has a 9inch screen
- It also has a USB port
- Android 4.0.3
- And its a 3G etc

Archos 97 xenon
- It has a 9.7inch screen
- it uses a Sim card which can be used to make calls and send text messages and also receive as well
- Bluetooth
- it uses a USB micro cable
- it has a Ram of up to 1.4gig
- its a 3.5g
- And it's operating System is Ice Cream which can be upgraded to Jelly Bean etc

The accessories for both tablets above are;

- They come with a Charger (which has 3 options of 3 pin mouth, 2 pin mouth and the flat pin mouth)
- A Handsfree
- A USB cable

The price is =N=55,000
Call this number if your interested; 08069689266

Re: Affordable Android Tablet Pcs For Sale (Reliable Ipad Alternative) by saleskara: 1:30pm On May 26, 2013
You may check nice Android tablets. Branded as Kara with a free leather case and keyboard. Wholesalers and retailers are welcome. For more information Please visit http://www.kara.com.ng/tablets/
Re: Affordable Android Tablet Pcs For Sale (Reliable Ipad Alternative) by bigfatng: 7:41pm On Oct 14, 2013
very affordable tablet pc

Very Urgent Sale! Neatly LG Webcam Laptop For 25k/80gb /2gb/call 0815-473-7273 / Computer UPS Free Delivery / Google Android TV Box: Watch Over 30000 Free Online TVs. For Sale 08054611414