Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,014 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:44 PM

New Google Android Tablet PCs Netbook, WIFI, Touchscreen, Webcam - Computer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Computer Market / New Google Android Tablet PCs Netbook, WIFI, Touchscreen, Webcam (2060 Views)

Brand New 7" Android Tablet Pcs For Sale At Incredibly Cheap Price Of 55k..product Of Innergrade Technologies Usa. / Android Tablet Pcs (efficient And Low Cost In Warri) / Affordable Android Tablet Pcs For Sale (Reliable Ipad Alternative) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Google Android Tablet PCs Netbook, WIFI, Touchscreen, Webcam by jjtronics: 5:00am On Oct 28, 2011
New stock of brand new Google Android 2.2 tablet PCs for sale:

7 inch with WIFI, camera, touchscreen, 

7 inch with WIFI, touchscreen,built -in 3G, GPS and phone - Sim card

10 inch with WIFI, camera, touchscreen, GPS, 3G, 8GB   

Google Android,the most popular operating system in the world, coupled with a  touchscreen, brings you the easy way to experience the web, email, youtube, multimedia, ebooks, games, skype and more at any place, any time.

Re: New Google Android Tablet PCs Netbook, WIFI, Touchscreen, Webcam by jjtronics: 3:08pm On Oct 29, 2011
Still available
Re: New Google Android Tablet PCs Netbook, WIFI, Touchscreen, Webcam by jjtronics: 7:01am On Oct 31, 2011
Still Available
Re: New Google Android Tablet PCs Netbook, WIFI, Touchscreen, Webcam by jjtronics: 10:53am On Nov 02, 2011
Still available.
Re: New Google Android Tablet PCs Netbook, WIFI, Touchscreen, Webcam by collums(m): 5:26pm On Feb 18, 2012
dose it have a price tag?
Re: New Google Android Tablet PCs Netbook, WIFI, Touchscreen, Webcam by betty009(f): 12:19pm On Mar 08, 2012
I am Miss Betty Bill, I work with Dell Company here in the United State of America (Chicago Branch)

Sir it have come to my notice that Electronics sell very well there in West Africa, meaning that Nigeria is the place were Electronics is highly required in the Market.

i have decided to look our for God fearing and humble Nigerian, due to i am planning on establishing a Whole Sales and Retailers buying site there in Nigeria, where Nigerians can buy it cheap and easy.

These men are to represent the me there in Nigeria and each will handle each selling site there

But first, i will give each man a try by sending little quantity of the products to them and if you can sell and send the money back, then you have created a trust.

If you are interested you are to forward any required information to my mail
Full Name:
to (bettybill98@yahoo.com)
Re: New Google Android Tablet PCs Netbook, WIFI, Touchscreen, Webcam by GWslim(f): 3:44pm On Mar 08, 2012
jjtronics:

New stock of brand new Google Android 2.2 tablet PCs for sale:

7 inch with WIFI, camera, touchscreen, 

7 inch with WIFI, touchscreen,built -in 3G, GPS and phone - Sim card

10 inch with WIFI, camera, touchscreen, GPS, 3G, 8GB   

Google Android,the most popular operating system in the world, coupled with a  touchscreen, brings you the easy way to experience the web, email, youtube, multimedia, ebooks, games, skype and more at any place, any time.

Let know your price for the bolded one.

(1) (Reply)

Neatly Used Lg X140 Mini With Sim Slot For 3g / Urgent Sale Ukused Ipod Touch 32gb+earpiece+usb Txt Or Call 0815-473-7273 @ 28k / Lagos State Environmental Task Force Sanitise Computer Village With Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.