Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,292 members, 7,839,438 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:12 PM

He Was Told Not To Travel By Different Prophet And These Àre Happening To Him - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / He Was Told Not To Travel By Different Prophet And These Àre Happening To Him (656 Views)

Wife Fights Her Husband After She Was Told To Pack Out. Photos / US Woman Reunites With Daughter 70 Years After She Was Told She Died In Labour / Nigerian Lady Who Was Told She Couldn't Give Birth Again, Gives Birth To Twins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Was Told Not To Travel By Different Prophet And These Àre Happening To Him by busariabeyx24(m): 10:11am On Feb 02, 2022
A friend who was planning on travelling to his hometown was told by 2 different prophet to abandon the thought of traveling for safety purposes. Now his family are complaining that he's just trying to avoid the burial ceremony of his grandma which holds this Saturday. He's scared and doesn't know what to do .
He said he's trying to make his family happy and the same time scared because those two prophet never knew he had plans to travel.

I really don't know how to advice him on this but his wife and kids already left for the travelling .
Re: He Was Told Not To Travel By Different Prophet And These Àre Happening To Him by Ethanuella: 11:21am On Feb 02, 2022
He's his own prophet. He can decide to pray fervently to change every bad prophecy or stay back and tell his family members that he's occupied. If he can't do any of the above, he can lie to his family members about one thing or the other.

He can help them financially if he has the capacity. There would be lots of family members to grace the occassion so his absence wouldn't really matter.

Lastly, kindly tell him to stop patronising prophets. Speak to God directly.

My cousin and her husband weren't around for my grandmas burial because they caught covid and were quarantined. Nobody roasted them ohhh

2 Likes

Re: He Was Told Not To Travel By Different Prophet And These Àre Happening To Him by initiate: 11:46am On Feb 02, 2022
please send the name f the prophets and also the name of his village, let me crosscheck for him
Re: He Was Told Not To Travel By Different Prophet And These Àre Happening To Him by LilMissFavvy(f): 12:23pm On Feb 02, 2022
Must you attend your grand mother's burial? Grandmother lived her life till old age, that is what is important. There are enough relatives to burry the dead. Just send whatever financial help you can give for the burial and stay back. The people who are out to harm you might be among those putting pressure on you to attend the burial.

2 Likes

Re: He Was Told Not To Travel By Different Prophet And These Àre Happening To Him by GboyegaD(m): 1:32pm On Feb 02, 2022
What is his essence at the burial? He should tell them he's occupied na.

1 Like

Re: He Was Told Not To Travel By Different Prophet And These Àre Happening To Him by busariabeyx24(m): 1:50pm On Feb 02, 2022
GboyegaD:
What is his essence at the burial? He should tell them he's occupied na.

That's what I told him.
Funny thing was that when the guy lost his dad his siblings were complaining that they won't attend there late dad funeral ànd nobody questioned them
Re: He Was Told Not To Travel By Different Prophet And These Àre Happening To Him by GboyegaD(m): 1:54pm On Feb 02, 2022
busariabeyx24:

That's what I told him.
Funny thing was that when the guy lost his dad his siblings were complaining that they won't attend there late dad funeral ànd nobody questioned them

If he's believed what the prophets told him in the past, he should just believe this as well. He needs to learn to stop approaching prophets going forward and get his own convictions.

That said, should anything happen to him, those he's bothered about wouldn't be the ones to bare the burden but him.

2 Likes

Re: He Was Told Not To Travel By Different Prophet And These Àre Happening To Him by KenghisKhan(m): 2:01pm On Feb 02, 2022
Tell your friend to stay back, I repeat tell him to stay back. I'm speaking from experience, personal experience. If his faith is not strong enough, tell him to stay back.

4 Likes

Re: He Was Told Not To Travel By Different Prophet And These Àre Happening To Him by Josphine4good(f): 2:21pm On Feb 02, 2022
Tell your friend to tell his family he has Covid 19, they will be the ones that will beg him not to come. But he should help them financially.
Re: He Was Told Not To Travel By Different Prophet And These Àre Happening To Him by Truvelisback(m): 2:32pm On Feb 02, 2022
Ur friend better relax. Life no get duplicate oo.
Re: He Was Told Not To Travel By Different Prophet And These Àre Happening To Him by Beremx(f): 2:53pm On Feb 02, 2022
He must not travel. Obey village people at your own risk.

(1) (Reply)

For Quality American Sneakers At Affordable Prices, Get In Here... / “my Grandma Came For A Visit, So I Decided Not Confuse Her With My Look. I Am Th / A Crate Of Egg Is Now #3,500.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.