Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,519 members, 7,826,956 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

Makinde Flags Off Reconstruction Of Odo-Ogun Bridge In Oyo (Photo). - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Makinde Flags Off Reconstruction Of Odo-Ogun Bridge In Oyo (Photo). (16443 Views)

The Reconstruction Of Mile 110-Ring Road In Oyo (Pictures) / Reconstruction Of Gate-oje-beere-oja To Oba-molete Under Bridge by GSM govt(pix) / Ogun Bridge In Panseke Adigbe, Longest Pedestrian Bridge AKA Bridge Of Confusion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Makinde Flags Off Reconstruction Of Odo-Ogun Bridge In Oyo (Photo). by Oxtertee(m): 8:30pm On Feb 02, 2022
Q
Re: Makinde Flags Off Reconstruction Of Odo-Ogun Bridge In Oyo (Photo). by Oxtertee(m): 8:31pm On Feb 02, 2022
In terms of infrastructure, makinde is doing fine in oyo state.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Makinde Flags Off Reconstruction Of Odo-Ogun Bridge In Oyo (Photo). by Mccullum: 8:32pm On Feb 02, 2022
I dislike celebration of flag off on any project by politicians, these were patterns of Obasanjo and Jonathan during their regimes, flagging off project without commencement of meaningful works is a scam.. Makinde don't follow that path please.

What I expected to hear is opening the project after completion, flag off ceremony and yahoo yahoo almost similar to one another.

4 Likes

Re: Makinde Flags Off Reconstruction Of Odo-Ogun Bridge In Oyo (Photo). by tamdun: 8:44pm On Feb 02, 2022
Oxtertee:
If them ask una pictures now, una go turn everything to vowulence, oga post the pictures of seyi massive infrastructure

2 Likes

Re: Makinde Flags Off Reconstruction Of Odo-Ogun Bridge In Oyo (Photo). by okitom(m): 8:45pm On Feb 02, 2022
trutharena:
So Nigerian governors have started celebrating flag offs?

Makinde the audio governor.
He is better than APC shitholes

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Makinde Flags Off Reconstruction Of Odo-Ogun Bridge In Oyo (Photo). by Kay25(m): 8:48pm On Feb 02, 2022
Gbosa to seyi makinde he is doing well..
Re: Makinde Flags Off Reconstruction Of Odo-Ogun Bridge In Oyo (Photo). by Bluntemperor: 8:53pm On Feb 02, 2022
AmazingELixir:
lipsrsealed

Hmm! This bridge I'm seeing in this post should not be about extension and reconstruction...that thing requires outright pulling down and construction of a new bridge...a bridge that has served for 70years has served its due.

Honestly,you are a genius!
Why is it that these days Transportation/Road Commissioner,with governors are quick to say 'road re-construction/ rehabilitation etc!
Why do we schew these words!
We are calling on governor Sanwo-Olu- of Lagos to please come to Ikorodu--Agbowa -Itoke Road because this road is a Death-Trap and thousands of Pot-holes are on this road!
FERMA Agency don't exist here!
This road is a Federal Road no doubt but Lagos State should do something by either totally construct a 4-Lane or start a 2-lane for the people to have a breathing space!
This is a road that was constructed over 22yrs ago! So,if one is using a particular cloth and is torn,why patching it?
This road is still being used for the Eastern travellers, Western travellers- Info, Benin,Delta etc and is the shot-cut to Ijebu-Ode- in Ogun State.
We also call on Hon Minister of Works- Babatunde Fashola to Urgently Consider this road!
God bless Nigeria!
Re: Makinde Flags Off Reconstruction Of Odo-Ogun Bridge In Oyo (Photo). by BJanta: 8:57pm On Feb 02, 2022
Tomek09:
The people of Oyo Town and Oke-Ogun area of Oyo State has shown appreciation to the administration of Governor Seyi Makinde for taking up the initiative of reconstructing the Oyo-Iseyin federal road after decades of abandonment.

This is as the 72years old Odo-Ogun bridge that residents and motorists claimed has caused the death of hundreds of people is undergoing extension and reconstruction.

The people of the area expressed appreciation to the governor and pledged their continued support to his administration and future political pursuit.

GOD bless this young man. He's a special gift to the people of Oyo State. He does for all zones in the state without politicising his acts , activities or actions. GOD bless him one more time, amen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Makinde Flags Off Reconstruction Of Odo-Ogun Bridge In Oyo (Photo). by BJanta: 9:05pm On Feb 02, 2022
Tomek09:
The people of Oyo Town and Oke-Ogun area of Oyo State has shown appreciation to the administration of Governor Seyi Makinde for taking up the initiative of reconstructing the Oyo-Iseyin federal road after decades of abandonment.

This is as the 72years old Odo-Ogun bridge that residents and motorists claimed has caused the death of hundreds of people is undergoing extension and reconstruction.

The people of the area expressed appreciation to the governor and pledged their continued support to his administration and future political pursuit.

GOD bless this young man. He is a special gift to the people of Oyo State. He does for all the zone in the state without politicising his acts ,actions or activities. GOD bless him one more time, amen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Makinde Flags Off Reconstruction Of Odo-Ogun Bridge In Oyo (Photo). by BJanta: 9:07pm On Feb 02, 2022
Tomek09:
Cc;
Lalasticlala
Mynd44

GSM is God's gift to Oyo.

No vacancy Oyo Government House, Ibadan.

No vacancy, I beg .

1 Like

Re: Makinde Flags Off Reconstruction Of Odo-Ogun Bridge In Oyo (Photo). by chamboy(m): 9:18pm On Feb 02, 2022
All I see here, is people that know nothing about SW. If you hate Tinubu Goodluck but please don't be biased about it all the time. When you see truth talk true.

3 Likes

Re: Makinde Flags Off Reconstruction Of Odo-Ogun Bridge In Oyo (Photo). by laurel03(m): 9:19pm On Feb 02, 2022
Paygram:
That my governor. Believe or not, what GSM has done in Oyo state is far more than what Oyo have experience from past government save form Bola Ige in terms of leadership and development.
like what development and back it up with pictures.
Re: Makinde Flags Off Reconstruction Of Odo-Ogun Bridge In Oyo (Photo). by laurel03(m): 9:19pm On Feb 02, 2022
Paygram:
That my governor. Believe or not, what GSM has done in Oyo state is far more than what Oyo have experience from past government save form Bola Ige in terms of leadership and development.
like what developments and back it up with pictures.
Re: Makinde Flags Off Reconstruction Of Odo-Ogun Bridge In Oyo (Photo). by aybrands(m): 9:42pm On Feb 02, 2022
GSM is the best

Kindly look into my signature o

1 Like

Re: Makinde Flags Off Reconstruction Of Odo-Ogun Bridge In Oyo (Photo). by datruth01: 9:45pm On Feb 02, 2022
Please can you list any project that has been completed by this audio governor? Just 3 projects I'm waiting sir...

christejames:
The best governor in South West, engaging in all round development of the state.

Don't listen to Tinubu urchins trying to tip that one in Lagos as the best, he is only scratching at the surface compares to what that state earns.
Re: Makinde Flags Off Reconstruction Of Odo-Ogun Bridge In Oyo (Photo). by datruth01: 9:46pm On Feb 02, 2022
Please can you list any project that has been completed by this audio governor? Just 3 projects I'm waiting

aybrands:
GSM is the best

Kindly look into my signature o
Re: Makinde Flags Off Reconstruction Of Odo-Ogun Bridge In Oyo (Photo). by datruth01: 9:47pm On Feb 02, 2022
Please can you list any project that has been completed by this audio governor?

Kay25:
Gbosa to seyi makinde he is doing well..
Re: Makinde Flags Off Reconstruction Of Odo-Ogun Bridge In Oyo (Photo). by datruth01: 9:50pm On Feb 02, 2022
Please list the infrastructure projects that he completed and any ongoing projects except the car parks

Oxtertee:
Re: Makinde Flags Off Reconstruction Of Odo-Ogun Bridge In Oyo (Photo). by datruth01: 9:51pm On Feb 02, 2022
Please list the infrastructure projects that he completed and any ongoing projects except the car parks

Tomek09:

Oyo is very far from Tinubu's reach.

Oluwaseyi Makinde will win again and again.

APC's hope in Oyo dwindles every new dày.
Re: Makinde Flags Off Reconstruction Of Odo-Ogun Bridge In Oyo (Photo). by datruth01: 9:53pm On Feb 02, 2022

Oxtertee:
Re: Makinde Flags Off Reconstruction Of Odo-Ogun Bridge In Oyo (Photo). by everyevery: 9:54pm On Feb 02, 2022
Seyi makinde is looking good with Oyo State governance because his predecessors did little or nothing, I have great expectations on his emergence as governor but I’m not seeing much.
In terms of agriculture I scored him zero
Education = 50 because those incompetent teachers are still at the saddle
Health = 60%
Re: Makinde Flags Off Reconstruction Of Odo-Ogun Bridge In Oyo (Photo). by Oxtertee(m): 9:58pm On Feb 02, 2022
datruth01:

Seems you haven't use the moniya /iseyin road
Re: Makinde Flags Off Reconstruction Of Odo-Ogun Bridge In Oyo (Photo). by Oxtertee(m): 10:02pm On Feb 02, 2022
datruth01:

What about the expansion and drainage of odo ona / new garage road?
Re: Makinde Flags Off Reconstruction Of Odo-Ogun Bridge In Oyo (Photo). by Kay25(m): 10:04pm On Feb 02, 2022
datruth01:
Please can you list any project that has been completed by this audio governor?

abegi shift go one side I have no time for haters u can go to heaven and look down from there to see what he has done..that would be a fast link for u
Re: Makinde Flags Off Reconstruction Of Odo-Ogun Bridge In Oyo (Photo). by tyup(m): 10:15pm On Feb 02, 2022
Paygram:

Mumu. that nigga is a scam

1 Like

Re: Makinde Flags Off Reconstruction Of Odo-Ogun Bridge In Oyo (Photo). by olawonder(m): 10:42pm On Feb 02, 2022
Oxtertee:

How? Where?
New school buildings? Zero
New Roads? Zero
Lightings of the city? Zero
State sponsored scholarships? Zero
Renovations and redevelopment of state’s institutions? Zero
Employment and career opportunities for youths? Zero
State transport vehicles? Zero
Any Rail network plans? Zero
Social provisions for the vulnerable and elderly people? Zero
New state hospital(s)? Zero
State improved in popularity and publicity among peer-states? Zero
Re: Makinde Flags Off Reconstruction Of Odo-Ogun Bridge In Oyo (Photo). by Tomek09(m): 11:00pm On Feb 02, 2022
olawonder:

How? Where?
New school buildings? Zero
New Roads? Zero
Lightings of the city? Zero
State sponsored scholarships? Zero
Renovations and redevelopment of state’s institutions? Zero
Employment and career opportunities for youths? Zero
State transport vehicles? Zero
Any Rail network plans? Zero
Social provisions for the vulnerable and elderly people? Zero
New state hospital(s)? Zero
State improved in popularity and publicity among peer-states? Zero
You are not in tandem with reality bro. To say Makinde hasn't done anything to improve the State is untrue, fallacious and liable not to hold water. His achievements would earn him second term in office.
Re: Makinde Flags Off Reconstruction Of Odo-Ogun Bridge In Oyo (Photo). by amiable990: 11:00pm On Feb 02, 2022
When he flag off Oyo- Iseyin road is Odo-Ogun bridge not included.

Am sort of word!
Re: Makinde Flags Off Reconstruction Of Odo-Ogun Bridge In Oyo (Photo). by Aaae: 11:28pm On Feb 02, 2022
Oh
Re: Makinde Flags Off Reconstruction Of Odo-Ogun Bridge In Oyo (Photo). by iokpebholo: 11:32pm On Feb 02, 2022
Tomek09:

You are not in tandem with reality bro. To say Makinde hasn't done anything to improve the State is untrue, fallacious and liable not to hold water. His achievements would earn him second term in office.
Save ur energy bro....Tinubu rats can never b satisfied
Re: Makinde Flags Off Reconstruction Of Odo-Ogun Bridge In Oyo (Photo). by Dremdee(m): 11:42pm On Feb 02, 2022
Tomek09:

I remember the day I passed this bridge on my way to iseyin from Oyo
I almost died of heart attack

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Applying For Nigerian Passport Reissue In Us / Kaduna Boat Accident: Five Students Feared Dead / How Is Life In Poland..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.