Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,373 members, 7,864,712 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 03:13 AM

I I Switched From Android Phone To Iphone: An Android User's Point Of View (andr - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I I Switched From Android Phone To Iphone: An Android User's Point Of View (andr (3516 Views)

I Started My Generator & Switched On My Freezer & Stabilizer, Then This Happened / After 18days With The Iphone X And Iphone 7 I Switched Back To My Android. Fact# / Reasons I Switched To The Tecno Spark (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I I Switched From Android Phone To Iphone: An Android User's Point Of View (andr by BlaqFaze: 7:31am On Feb 05, 2022
Rareoil:

Premium comfort doesn't mean buying products you don't want to use. If I want to buy an iPhone, I should be able to use that phone independently and not being cajoled to use other apple products.

Apple makes the best products, we all know that, but at the same time they limit what it, to keep you in line with the ecosystem. This is what shuns people away from using their products.
it shuns people with low purchasing away from using their product... MacBook full everywhere for US, likewise iPhone, iWatch, iPad, Apple TV, etc

In fact, Apple is the richest/most valuable company in the world and countries like Nigeria (buying UK used iPhone 6) didn't contribute to it...
Re: I I Switched From Android Phone To Iphone: An Android User's Point Of View (andr by Rareoil(m): 9:22am On Feb 05, 2022
BlaqFaze:
it shuns people with low purchasing away from using their product... MacBook full everywhere for US, likewise iPhone, iWatch, iPad, Apple TV, etc

In fact, Apple is the richest/most valuable company in the world and countries like Nigeria (buying UK used iPhone 6) didn't contribute to it...

it alsoshuns people who don't to be trapped in an eco system.

3 Likes

Re: I I Switched From Android Phone To Iphone: An Android User's Point Of View (andr by BlaqFaze: 10:22am On Feb 05, 2022
Rareoil:

it alsoshuns people who don't to be trapped in an eco system.
The said ecosystem is not a prison... it's tech paradise
Re: I I Switched From Android Phone To Iphone: An Android User's Point Of View (andr by franciskainex: 2:20pm On Feb 05, 2022
Snapchat:

Everthing you typed here is the truth. iPhone is damn boring, I’ll soon switch back to using Samsung.
u neva use beta LG before. That company was underrated.
Re: I I Switched From Android Phone To Iphone: An Android User's Point Of View (andr by henchyk(m): 8:34am On Feb 06, 2022
I can relate. So in July last year I decided to switch to iPhone due to what I'll describe basically as peer pressure. It's not the first time I was using an iPhone but for a couple of years now I've been using the Samsung a70 and it served me beautifully. But switch to iPhone I did and it's s been on roller-coaster of hell to another. I first bought the iPhone 11 London used. Later I discovered that the screen wasn't original. Took it back, after much argument I was able to exchange it with additional funds for an XsMax which was supposedly new, it was in a sealed pack and all. I later discovered that it wasn't new tho and that it was a common market tactic. I was decieved and I wasn't happy because I bought it for the price of a new one. Well I didn't want anything to disturb my peace so I decided to just keep using it, it wasn't a life and death something.

Long story short. I have changed the screen of this phone twice in 3 months. First time it was charging and just went blank showing all green. The second time though it was my fault. It fell from my hands and a small crack on the screen eventually spread ink to everyother part of the screen and ended up blinding the phone. Both times I changed the screen for 65k. That's 130k. A phone I bought new for 430k essentially.

But this isn't why I had to go buy a Samsung a72 last week though. I bought it because I finally found out that the iPhone is an overhyped phone. The only thing going for it is the camera. Its boring, it's bland, it gives the user little to no freedom to actually do important things with their phone, it's not near as customizable as an android, I can go on and on. So I got bored with it and walked into a store the other day and got an a72. All my friends on imessage are wondering why I did that but I thank God that I'm over the peer pressure. It's my satisfaction first now. The XsMax is resting in my bag somewhere sha so anytime I feel like using an iPhone for a few days, I'll pick it up.

As far as I'm concerned, a good android phone is a better device than any iPhone.

4 Likes

Re: I I Switched From Android Phone To Iphone: An Android User's Point Of View (andr by hoilakes(m): 2:28pm On Feb 06, 2022
No loud am, if you don't gerit!
Yyvonne:
lol. Iphone users are going through a lot low key
Re: I I Switched From Android Phone To Iphone: An Android User's Point Of View (andr by Blastedholligan: 2:46pm On Feb 06, 2022
Nice review
Re: I I Switched From Android Phone To Iphone: An Android User's Point Of View (andr by Blastedholligan: 2:49pm On Feb 06, 2022
henchyk:
I can relate. So in July last year I decided to switch to iPhone due to what I'll describe basically as peer pressure. It's not the first time I was using an iPhone but for a couple of years now I've been using the Samsung a70 and it served me beautifully. But switch to iPhone I did and it's s been on roller-coaster of hell to another. I first bought the iPhone 11 London used. Later I discovered that the screen wasn't original. Took it back, after much argument I was able to exchange it with additional funds for an XsMax which was supposedly new, it was in a sealed pack and all. I later discovered that it wasn't new tho and that it was a common market tactic. I was decieved and I wasn't happy because I bought it for the price of a new one. Well I didn't want anything to disturb my peace so I decided to just keep using it, it wasn't a life and death something.

Long story short. I have changed the screen of this phone twice in 3 months. First time it was charging and just went blank showing all green. The second time though it was my fault. It fell from my hands and a small crack on the screen eventually spread ink to everyother part of the screen and ended up blinding the phone. Both times I changed the screen for 65k. That's 130k. A phone I bought new for 430k essentially.

But this isn't why I had to go buy a Samsung a72 last week though. I bought it because I finally found out that the iPhone is an overhyped phone. The only thing going for it is the camera. Its boring, it's bland, it gives the user little to no freedom to actually do important things with their phone, it's not near as customizable as an android, I can go on and on. So I got bored with it and walked into a store the other day and got an a72. All my friends on imessage are wondering why I did that but I thank God that I'm over the peer pressure. It's my satisfaction first now. The XsMax is resting in my bag somewhere sha so anytime I feel like using an iPhone for a few days, I'll pick it up.

As far as I'm concerned, a good android phone is a better device than any iPhone.
eya . Sorry about your experience
Re: I I Switched From Android Phone To Iphone: An Android User's Point Of View (andr by Yyvonne: 8:54pm On Feb 09, 2022
hoilakes:
No loud am, if you don't gerit!
I gerit grin
Re: I I Switched From Android Phone To Iphone: An Android User's Point Of View (andr by Kaymicheal852: 12:57am On Feb 10, 2022
aminusodiq:
iPhone Is good for the camera... but if you have an s21 ultra ... u don't need an iPhone anymore. The camera is a beast

Phone manufacturers are making heavier phone day by day and it’s really annoying,the weight is keeping me away as I usually struggle with any phone over 185gram ,that’s why once I get Samsung s10 plus(175gram) I’m not unprading till they make a lightweight phone with a better battery than S10 plus

I’m an heavy user the my iPhone 11 is heavy as well though it have a strong battery I could have been able to live with it if it is an android,but I can’t do alot with iPhone
Re: I I Switched From Android Phone To Iphone: An Android User's Point Of View (andr by Kaymicheal852: 1:19am On Feb 10, 2022
henchyk:

The freedom and versatility ,customization and peace of mind of android is enough

You probably should have get Samsung sir not series ,you probably would have enjoyed it more ,like note 10 plus or s20

2 Likes

Re: I I Switched From Android Phone To Iphone: An Android User's Point Of View (andr by Floda: 3:17pm On Feb 10, 2022
iPhone users please how easy is it to use your iPhone for crypto related stuffs ( trading, defi, etc ).

I'm really considering getting one but just wondering if there would be any limitation as opposed to using an android for crypto related stuffs.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tecno Boom J8 Review By Dignited / Between S9+ And Iphone 7+ Plus..which Is Better / I'm Really Enjoying My Samsung Galaxy S10+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.