Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:38 AM

A Customer Blocked Me After Making An Order - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / A Customer Blocked Me After Making An Order (27852 Views)

How I Replied A Customer That Promise To Get Back To Me( Read Chat) / The Guy Who Blocked A Nairalander After Placing An Order (pics) / What Do I Do When My Ebay Account Is Blocked After Placing An Order? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Customer Blocked Me After Making An Order by Xcelinteriors(f): 8:34pm On Feb 02, 2022
So this customer(a nairander) called me and asked for 15 rolls of wallpaper and 15sqm of linoleum which the total was 90,000.

We reached an agreement and he told me to waybill it to bayelsa and he will only transfer my money only if I take it to the park and make video call with him showing the packed items. I agreed. I couldn't get any vehicle going to bayelsa from iyana ipaja so I called him to ask if he will prefer peace mass which he said yes. All this while he knew he didn't have any money to pay me but because he want to show the wickedness in him, he asked me to take it to park.

Everyone knows iyana ipaja to jibowu is a very long distance and I did not even charge him for the trip just because I want to please and make my customer happy .

I was in traffic for more than 2hrs and this devil of a customer didn't see the need to call me to inform me that he don't need those items again
I reached peace mass and was negotiating with the driver about the waybill fee and that was when I saw this message below. Funny enough he also blocked me.

As for the wallpaper I can always get another customer that will buy it but the linoleum has been cut into the square meter he want. Selling it won't be easy but God will bring a customer that will buy it.

When this man knows he doesn't have money to pay for an item while ordering it and giving me unnecessary stress.

Vendors please take note of this, when a customer request for anything and he /she can't send money first please kindly ignore them . Most of them are time wasters.

95 Likes 14 Shares

Re: A Customer Blocked Me After Making An Order by Myzubby(m): 9:03pm On Feb 02, 2022
some people are naturally wicked they dont think of pains their attitude will cause the victim sorry for the experience.

117 Likes 5 Shares

Re: A Customer Blocked Me After Making An Order by U1(m): 10:24pm On Feb 02, 2022
Sorry for the disappointing experience. It's what it is: an experience, a lesson.

Take what you can take and leave the man to God and his conscience, if that's still active enough.

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Customer Blocked Me After Making An Order by Darlingme(f): 8:20am On Feb 03, 2022
Sorry about that. You did your best to please him, just that he turned out to be a bad person. Some people are extremely wicked. Don't worry God will surprise you with good hearted customers.

78 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Customer Blocked Me After Making An Order by Xcelinteriors(f): 8:37am On Feb 03, 2022
Darlingme:
Sorry about that. You did your best to please him, just that he turned out to be a bad person. Some people are extremely wicked. Don't worry God will surprise you with good hearted customers.
Amen thank you sad

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Customer Blocked Me After Making An Order by Xcelinteriors(f): 8:37am On Feb 03, 2022
U1:
Sorry for the disappointing experience. It's what it is: an experience, a lesson.

Take what you can take and leave the man to God and his conscience, if that's still active enough.
Thank you

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Customer Blocked Me After Making An Order by xcelattutorials: 9:22pm On Feb 03, 2022
Don't brood over it. You'll be fine.

1 Like

Re: A Customer Blocked Me After Making An Order by Xcelinteriors(f): 9:40pm On Feb 03, 2022
xcelattutorials:
Don't brood over it. You'll be fine.

Get lost and don't ever write under my post again

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Customer Blocked Me After Making An Order by lilioj: 9:47pm On Feb 03, 2022
True about that, I remember the day I was also ghosted by a pay on delivery customer. I called her before leaving, called her when I was about taking a bike to her bustop and boom! she stopped picking my calls when I got to her address. Everyone I asked said they didn't know anyone by that name, gosh I felt so terrible that day. Poster sorry about your experience, God will compensate you.

65 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Customer Blocked Me After Making An Order by Xcelinteriors(f): 9:58pm On Feb 03, 2022
lilioj:
True about that, I remember the day I was also ghosted by a pay on delivery customer. I called her before leaving, called her when I was about taking a bike to her bustop and boom! she stopped picking my calls when I got to her address. Everyone I asked said they didn't know anyone by that name, gosh I felt so terrible that day. Poster sorry about your experience, God will compensate you.
Very terrible people. Please always insist they pay before taking the item to them. I have learnt my lesson and won't want anyone to make the mistake I made. If they can't trust you with their money please don't trust them too.
Thank you and Amen to the prayer

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Customer Blocked Me After Making An Order by IboHausaYoruba: 11:10am On Feb 07, 2022
Hmmn
Re: A Customer Blocked Me After Making An Order by Tonymegabush1(m): 11:10am On Feb 07, 2022
Business is all about endurance but this one pass endurance to give that idiot on your behalf just dey hungry me, I know some ppl like to price what they don't have money for but this one na pure wickedness even devil will be shocked on these your encounter.....

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Customer Blocked Me After Making An Order by MajorOvakporaye(f): 11:10am On Feb 07, 2022
Xcelinteriors:
So this customer(a nairander) called me and asked for 15 rolls of wallpaper and 15sqm of linoleum which the total was 90,000.

We reached an agreement and he told me to waybill it to bayelsa and he will only transfer my money only if I take it to the park and make video call with him showing the packed items. I agreed. I couldn't get any vehicle going to bayelsa from iyana ipaja so I called him to ask if he will prefer peace mass which he said yes. All this while he knew he didn't have any money to pay me but because he want to show the wickedness in him, he asked me to take it to park.

Everyone knows iyana ipaja to jibowu is a very long distance and I did not even charge him for the trip just because I want to please and make my customer happy .

I was in traffic for more than 2hrs and this devil of a customer didn't see the need to call me to inform me that he don't need those items again
I reached peace mass and was negotiating with the driver about the waybill fee and that was when I saw this message below. Funny enough he also blocked me.

As for the wallpaper I can always get another customer that will buy it but the linoleum has been cut into the square meter he want. Selling it won't be easy but God will bring a customer that will buy it.

When this man knows he doesn't have money to pay for an item while ordering it and giving me unnecessary stress.

Vendors please take note of this, when a customer request for anything and he /she can't send money first please kindly ignore them . Most of them are time wasters.

Only you, two threads for front page. You be Seun girlfriend? Only you, your brother dey with vigilante and dem wan burn am. Only you, customer buy from you, then block you. Which one we go deliberate on now?

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Customer Blocked Me After Making An Order by GIANTPLUSHUB: 11:10am On Feb 07, 2022
Sorry about that. We all have our experiences from bad customers. Last last, everybody go dey alright.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: A Customer Blocked Me After Making An Order by Kingpele(m): 11:11am On Feb 07, 2022
Haba he no get money ni ,but he did wrong and thanks for exposing his number, so that if he tries it with another vendor, he will be ignored, everyone take note of this heartless guy number, it is wickedness

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Customer Blocked Me After Making An Order by iHart(m): 11:11am On Feb 07, 2022
Hmmm
Re: A Customer Blocked Me After Making An Order by Dottore: 11:11am On Feb 07, 2022
Ok
Re: A Customer Blocked Me After Making An Order by aboyaji(m): 11:11am On Feb 07, 2022
As usual for customers
Re: A Customer Blocked Me After Making An Order by Perfecttouchade: 11:11am On Feb 07, 2022
It is well
Re: A Customer Blocked Me After Making An Order by gaby(m): 11:12am On Feb 07, 2022
The platform is basically now a den of low life thieves, time-wasters and scammers running amok.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Customer Blocked Me After Making An Order by revived2: 11:13am On Feb 07, 2022
U dun see your brother?
Re: A Customer Blocked Me After Making An Order by elantraceey(f): 11:14am On Feb 07, 2022
Xcelinteriors:

If that was the person you were dealing with then I'll advice you to next time view a person profile and post before you deal business with them. Sorry for your experience.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Customer Blocked Me After Making An Order by Jalaw: 11:14am On Feb 07, 2022
How can you pay before delivery?
Dey Neva scam you before.
Xcelinteriors:

Very terrible people. Please always insist they pay before taking the item to them. I have learnt my lesson and won't want anyone to make the mistake I made. If they can't trust you with their money please don't trust them too.
Thank you and Amen to the prayer

7 Likes

Re: A Customer Blocked Me After Making An Order by McGg: 11:14am On Feb 07, 2022
cry
Re: A Customer Blocked Me After Making An Order by Nobody: 11:14am On Feb 07, 2022
I hope you learned a big lesson:

As a rule, I don't take people who chat in pidgin seriously. Neither do I take people who tell me things like "I'll give you more business" or "Do it and I'll pay you after you're done" seriously. Pay me my dough or fork out.

Plus I don't consider an item as "sold" until it is sold. (Sold here means I've received payment).

If a person's asking for a custom item or making a special request (as this guy did here by requesting that you cut the wallpaper), I won't do it until they pay, and I'll make it clear that there would be no refunds on this since it's a custom order.

Lastly, I avoid chats with customers and ask them to call instead. I understand your job may require you to chat since you're selling a physical item would-be buyers would love to see but do yourself a favor by being straight-to-the-point with your conversations.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Customer Blocked Me After Making An Order by Iamicekid(m): 11:15am On Feb 07, 2022
Sorry about that bro, but you can also register your business with jumia cause me I only order from them cause they protect both the buyer and the seller, with this anyone won’t be ripped off

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Customer Blocked Me After Making An Order by rasaqadeseun(m): 11:15am On Feb 07, 2022
Sorry for that bad experience
Re: A Customer Blocked Me After Making An Order by Dailyparrot: 11:15am On Feb 07, 2022
Xcelinteriors:

Is he the said customer?

1 Like

Re: A Customer Blocked Me After Making An Order by iCauseTrouble: 11:16am On Feb 07, 2022
sad
Re: A Customer Blocked Me After Making An Order by BlaqJosh: 11:16am On Feb 07, 2022
Ok
Re: A Customer Blocked Me After Making An Order by Cikoloko(m): 11:16am On Feb 07, 2022
Too bad the customer might have his own issues ooh but at least he would have sad it before time �he is wicked ���

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obtaining A Mortgage Loan In Nigeria / Did The ATM In Computer Village Scam Me? / Facebook Now Charges In Naira. Awesome!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.