Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,605 members, 7,820,162 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:44 AM

Ini Edo Fights Oge Okoye Over Her Husband - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ini Edo Fights Oge Okoye Over Her Husband (89921 Views)

Check Out Oge Okoye's Sporty New Look As She Step Out In Cavalli, Gucci & Prada / Chika Ike & Oge Okoye Given Chieftancy Titles In Enugu / Oge Okoye or Chioma Chukwuka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ini Edo Fights Oge Okoye Over Her Husband by btyfulmnd(m): 3:51pm On Jun 24, 2011
e easy to get husband, abeg make una no blame who wan protect im thing .
Re: Ini Edo Fights Oge Okoye Over Her Husband by begwong: 3:53pm On Jun 24, 2011
SO WETIN COME CONCERN US? SHEBI DEY ARE ALL CHASING PEOPLES HUSBAND WHEN "SINGLE"
Re: Ini Edo Fights Oge Okoye Over Her Husband by vislabraye(m): 4:08pm On Jun 24, 2011
Make she hold her husband tight O. Dem know themselves, E no easy to get husband. . sha
Re: Ini Edo Fights Oge Okoye Over Her Husband by mystikal(m): 4:45pm On Jun 24, 2011
The husband wasn't supposed to be seen?
Re: Ini Edo Fights Oge Okoye Over Her Husband by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jun 24, 2011
They know themselves. It seems these girls weren't saints prior to the whole nollywood thing.
Only women with a "history" of their own try to fight every girl that looks at her man.
Re: Ini Edo Fights Oge Okoye Over Her Husband by candylips(m): 5:09pm On Jun 24, 2011
smh
Re: Ini Edo Fights Oge Okoye Over Her Husband by tredkiller: 5:40pm On Jun 24, 2011
Abeg no be eye only dem dey eye am? what if them dey bed am for yonder nko? that yeye Ini Edo for go hang!
Re: Ini Edo Fights Oge Okoye Over Her Husband by Tyche(m): 5:43pm On Jun 24, 2011
What a gist. Mtchweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew.
Re: Ini Edo Fights Oge Okoye Over Her Husband by mamagee3(f): 6:25pm On Jun 24, 2011
Who wants to even "eye" that bald, ugly husband of hers? undecided

Definitely not a normal thinking lady. tongue
Re: Ini Edo Fights Oge Okoye Over Her Husband by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jun 24, 2011
^^ girls like that eye wallets my friend grin
Re: Ini Edo Fights Oge Okoye Over Her Husband by andyanders: 6:59pm On Jun 24, 2011
2 old holes.They cannot stay without sleeping around
Re: Ini Edo Fights Oge Okoye Over Her Husband by OAM4J: 7:12pm On Jun 24, 2011
snowdrops:

that old woman for your village done dey turn your pot again

ROTFLMAO grin grin grin This is very funny snowdrops!

@topic

naa, i dont believe the story.
Re: Ini Edo Fights Oge Okoye Over Her Husband by mamagee3(f): 7:14pm On Jun 24, 2011
2buff:

^^ girls like that eye wallets my friend grin
And since when did the fugly dude become Bill Gates or Dangote? undecided

It's not like Oge Okoye is a poor lady herself, she's a british citizen and believe me she has seen better looking and richer Nigerian men in the U.K.

So, what's the big deal? It's not like Ini Edo is innocent of taking someone else's spouse herself.

Btw, Philip Ehiagwina was married to Ruth Okoro before  Ini Edo, so why the noise? undecided

Nollywood actresses/girls and their immature husband-snatching allegations. . . tongue
Re: Ini Edo Fights Oge Okoye Over Her Husband by dayokanu(m): 7:40pm On Jun 24, 2011
Radio without Battery Mamagee. Na you biko.

Abeg while they were fighting did they strip themseles n@ked? If they did I would like to buy the video footage cos e be like say both of them endowed small.
Re: Ini Edo Fights Oge Okoye Over Her Husband by gernded(m): 7:57pm On Jun 24, 2011
SAME PEOPLE.
Re: Ini Edo Fights Oge Okoye Over Her Husband by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jun 24, 2011
that old woman for your village done dey turn your pot again

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ini Edo Fights Oge Okoye Over Her Husband by Goldieluks: 8:16pm On Jun 24, 2011
i thought oge is married?
Re: Ini Edo Fights Oge Okoye Over Her Husband by Thirst4Lif: 9:53pm On Jun 24, 2011
Wouldn't her best friend have seen her husband before?  Why go to an

event to ogle the man? This story sounds weird!
Re: Ini Edo Fights Oge Okoye Over Her Husband by MissyB3(f): 10:13pm On Jun 24, 2011
Ini Edo Denies Feud With Oge Okoye

Ini Edo took to twitter two days ago to debunk the rumour.
She wrote: "I wish to tell everyone that the online story about oge okoye and i having a fight is a load of lie. I was told that HIGH SOCIETY OWNED BY CHARLES WAGBARA published this lie without confirming de story frm me,my publicist, de producer or Oge.i hv nvr had a fight wit oge in lagos or uyo nor anyway else.this is the height of unproffessionalism''.
Re: Ini Edo Fights Oge Okoye Over Her Husband by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jun 24, 2011
@ last the movie scenes being portrayed are so Real, you cant even distinguish!!!
Re: Ini Edo Fights Oge Okoye Over Her Husband by MMM2(m): 5:14am On Jun 25, 2011
Both of dem should go and sleep. angry
Re: Ini Edo Fights Oge Okoye Over Her Husband by JUO(m): 12:22pm On Jun 25, 2011
they should use that scene for part 1 for the ongoing film
Re: Ini Edo Fights Oge Okoye Over Her Husband by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jun 25, 2011
M M M:

Both of dem should go and sleep. angry

what? together?
Re: Ini Edo Fights Oge Okoye Over Her Husband by mamagee3(f): 8:34pm On Jun 25, 2011
Goldieluks:

i thought oge is married?
I don't know about being married but I read an article that stated that she has a son born in the U.K.
Re: Ini Edo Fights Oge Okoye Over Her Husband by Nobody: 3:52am On Jun 26, 2011
Βουκέφαλος:

No be this girl wey dem talk say her punny dey smell dey eye person husband? sad
\
abi u don smell her punny b4?
Re: Ini Edo Fights Oge Okoye Over Her Husband by mosco2: 5:10am On Jun 26, 2011
this story is just frame up
embarassed
Re: Ini Edo Fights Oge Okoye Over Her Husband by koyaabj: 5:12pm On Jun 26, 2011
maybe she don eye other people husband before that is why she fit see who dey eye her own too, wetin the husband go do for location him be woman wrappa or he wan go confirm weter na true say dem they do bad bad thing for location. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ini Edo Fights Oge Okoye Over Her Husband by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jun 26, 2011
mosco 2:

this story is just frame up
embarassed

U registered just to say that? smiley
So which one are you Ini or Oge? cheesy
Re: Ini Edo Fights Oge Okoye Over Her Husband by kennyisaac(m): 5:27pm On Jun 27, 2011
snowdrops and maria p, u guys r so funny
Re: Ini Edo Fights Oge Okoye Over Her Husband by AkanA1(m): 6:15pm On Jun 27, 2011
2buff:

U registered just to say that? smiley
So which one are you Ini or Oge? cheesy

Every1 had his or her own 1st comment on NL, y do u wanna take the joy out of his moment of fame and glory? Free the guy style abeg,
Re: Ini Edo Fights Oge Okoye Over Her Husband by mamagee3(f): 1:12am On Jun 28, 2011
koyaabj:

maybe she don eye other people husband before that is why she fit see who dey eye her own too, wetin the husband go do for location him be woman wrappa or he wan go confirm weter na true say dem they do bad bad thing for location. grin grin grin grin grin grin
I wonder oooo.

What would a car dealer be doing on a movie set?

Ini Edo should be beating up her bald eagle of a husband not Oge Okoye.

Oge Okoye did nothing wrong. . .
Re: Ini Edo Fights Oge Okoye Over Her Husband by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jun 28, 2011
what are u guy talkin abt, do u all mean she eye her maga, the guy self get scon scon 4 head him get wife still they give another girl face ini edo supose go warn that her scet chaser husband and not the innocent girl way say make she self collect her share of the national cake, i here say the mumu own scatter,which girl no go eye am,no be two breast tow of them get,

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Arrest Guys That Leaked Chidinma Okeke's Video (Photos) / See The Lady Who Is Challenging Cossy With Her Boobs Of 6 Photos Here.. / Temi Otedola Graduates From University College London (More Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.