Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,676 members, 7,816,777 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

Bad Conversationalist Needs Help - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Bad Conversationalist Needs Help (1827 Views)

When A friend needs help what do you do / Somebody Needs Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bad Conversationalist Needs Help by Scash(f): 9:47pm On Jun 22, 2011
i kinda need u guys help. Thers dis guy av lykd for quite some tym nw. We dont speak. But yesterday we did, Via txt on fb. JUST told him i'ld love to b his friend and he was all cool about it. Said he was honored n admired my courage n dt no problem, all i needed to do was to keep in touch n he would too. Now dts wia my prob lies, i hoped he wld txt today bt obviously he was waitin for me to do so. One, dnt knw aw to do dt without going lower than i already av. Two, i dnt even knw wt to say, Do u get? So pls ideas. I like dis guy diiieee
Re: Bad Conversationalist Needs Help by snowdrops(m): 10:21pm On Jun 22, 2011
call him. maybe he is the shy type.
Re: Bad Conversationalist Needs Help by Natasha2(f): 10:31pm On Jun 22, 2011
Just wait, If he truly wants to talk to you too he will text, so just wait until he does it , and if he doesn't bone him cheesy cos that's the best thing to do,
Re: Bad Conversationalist Needs Help by Scash(f): 10:36pm On Jun 22, 2011
snowdrops:

call him. maybe he is the shy type.
no snowdrops, i dnt think hes d shy type. Besides, he hasnt given me his no, we still on d fb level
Re: Bad Conversationalist Needs Help by snowdrops(m): 10:39pm On Jun 22, 2011
then maybe he is busy with work etc. it does not mean he no longer cares about you overnight. give him the benefit of the doubt. above all no bone am o.
Re: Bad Conversationalist Needs Help by Scash(f): 10:43pm On Jun 22, 2011
natash, i really lyk dis guy, Boning him is like haaaaaaaaaaaaa!!! @ snowdrops, he dosnt really know me, Dont u just think i should start a conversation, And c wat comes out of it
Re: Bad Conversationalist Needs Help by Natasha2(f): 10:44pm On Jun 22, 2011
Scash:

no snowdrops, i dnt think hes d shy type. Besides, he hasnt given me his no, we still on d fb level
okay what do you want? cos if you're thinking of making a move girl don't you dare, things are even worse since he's not even the shy type, If he doesn't text you then don't text either, cos if you start doing that  while he doesn't then there's only one explanation, you are bugging him . I know guys very very very wella
Re: Bad Conversationalist Needs Help by snowdrops(m): 10:49pm On Jun 22, 2011
this is the 21st century girls. making a move on a guy does not mean you are cheap or bugging him. there is nothing unlady like in that.

you can send a brief mail, like hi. and see what happens.
Re: Bad Conversationalist Needs Help by Natasha2(f): 10:57pm On Jun 22, 2011
snowdrops:

this is the 21st century girls. making a move on a guy does not mean you are cheap or bugging him. there is nothing unlady like in that.

you can send a brief mail, like hi. and see what happens.
sweety saying hi aint bad but obviously the poster wants more than that after all I my self I'm a feminist wink and seriously abeg don't misquote me where did I say it was unladylike? angry angry I knew someone will misquote me, I have existed among enough males old and young to know that most times making the big move is not such a bright idea, then fine She should state what she feels, I mean she should ask him why he's like that, I had a friend who was like that too and I sent him an email ASP i told him I was gonna delete him from my friends cos I was tired of being the one to initiate conversations, So poster send him a mail and try to know what's up
Re: Bad Conversationalist Needs Help by dave2(m): 11:01pm On Jun 22, 2011
u have played your part already, leave the rest for him if truly he loves and wants u, then he will come for you
Re: Bad Conversationalist Needs Help by Natasha2(f): 11:03pm On Jun 22, 2011
^^he doesn't love her
Re: Bad Conversationalist Needs Help by snowdrops(m): 11:06pm On Jun 22, 2011
Natasha,,:

^^he doesn't love her
thats harsh. they only txt for th first time yesterday.
Re: Bad Conversationalist Needs Help by Natasha2(f): 11:07pm On Jun 22, 2011
snowdrops:

thats harsh. they only txt for th first time yesterday.
really, but he doesn't undecided I wanted to clear out something now, some people always comment after misunderstanding the poster she didn't say the guy loves her cheesy
Re: Bad Conversationalist Needs Help by snowdrops(m): 11:10pm On Jun 22, 2011
she also did not say poster does not love her
Re: Bad Conversationalist Needs Help by Natasha2(f): 11:13pm On Jun 22, 2011
snowdrops please don't argue the guy doesn't know her they just started chatting undecided , It hasn't even come to the love stage yet undecided If they have only talked once I see no reason why she should make it an issue why he doesn't text undecided
Re: Bad Conversationalist Needs Help by snowdrops(m): 11:16pm On Jun 22, 2011
1. there wasno reason for you to mention love first of all as it is uncalled for.
2. why are you now questioning OP rationale for starting the thread? you are turning the debate on its head.
3. this is not an argument. dont get worked up unnecessarily
Re: Bad Conversationalist Needs Help by Scash(f): 11:18pm On Jun 22, 2011
d guy dosnt love me. Hell, i dnt even think he likes me, maybe indifferent. Wld send a 'Hi' and crosss my fingers,
Re: Bad Conversationalist Needs Help by Scash(f): 11:19pm On Jun 22, 2011
d guy dosnt love me. Hell, i dnt even think he likes me, maybe indifferent. Wld send a 'Hi' and crosss my fingers,
Re: Bad Conversationalist Needs Help by Natasha2(f): 11:20pm On Jun 22, 2011
snowdrops:

1. there wasno reason for you to mention love first of all as it is uncalled for.
2. why are you now questioning OP rationale for starting the thread? you are turning the debate on its head.
3. this is not an argument. dont get worked up unnecessarily
lmao snow its obvious you are the one getting worked up, Dave said if the guy truly loves her he would text  clearly he misunderstood the poster all I was trying to do was to make him understand and you decided to take it upon your self  undecided
Re: Bad Conversationalist Needs Help by Natasha2(f): 11:21pm On Jun 22, 2011
Scash:

Did you see that?
Re: Bad Conversationalist Needs Help by snowdrops(m): 11:22pm On Jun 22, 2011
Scash:

well i hope he ends up proving you wrong. it maybe early days to love, but who knows if he has always fancied you.
Re: Bad Conversationalist Needs Help by dave2(m): 11:23pm On Jun 22, 2011
Scash:

what gives u that conviction baby?
u may be wrong after all
Re: Bad Conversationalist Needs Help by Natasha2(f): 11:26pm On Jun 22, 2011
Scash since you've only talked once don't conclude yet keep on initiating conversations however  if you notice that he never text's unless you do then tell him your mind and if he continues like that don't bother to text him again. Like I told you before I had a friend like that too I wasn't cool with it so I had to tell him, I even told him I was going to delete him from my friend since he was the one who added me up on his YIM, he changed any ways.  So just do what I said  kiss    
Re: Bad Conversationalist Needs Help by snowdrops(m): 11:26pm On Jun 22, 2011
Natasha,,:

lmao snow its obvious you are the one getting worked up, Dave said if the guy truly loves her he would text  clearly he misunderstood the poster all I was trying to do was to make him understand and you decided to take it upon your self  undecided
so you mean, he has to call her everyday to show he is not disinterested
Re: Bad Conversationalist Needs Help by Natasha2(f): 11:30pm On Jun 22, 2011
snowdrops:

so you mean, he has to call her everyday to show he is not disinterested
gosh like seriously duh, don't push it, Dave made a statement and I was putting him on track Jeez  undecided and please just end it cos you keep misunderstanding me , I said he doesn't love her does that mean he can't love her in the future??  undecided just allow the car to pass before you cross the road  undecided
Re: Bad Conversationalist Needs Help by snowdrops(m): 11:31pm On Jun 22, 2011
@ Natasha,,

everybody is different. so is every friendship/relationship. what worked for you may spell disaster for another.

i am only wishing this does not turn out to be the best boyfriend OP never had.
Re: Bad Conversationalist Needs Help by snowdrops(m): 11:32pm On Jun 22, 2011
Natasha,,:

gosh like seriously duh, don't push it, Dave made a statement and I was putting him on track Jeez  undecided and please just end it cos you keep misunderstanding me , I said he doesn't love her does that mean he can't love her in the future??  undecided just allow the car to pass before you cross the road  undecided
like i said before, calm down. lets have an adult discussion. wink
Re: Bad Conversationalist Needs Help by Natasha2(f): 11:37pm On Jun 22, 2011
snowdrops:

@ Natasha,,

everybody is different. so is every friendship/relationship. what worked for you may spell disaster for another.

i am only wishing this does not turn out to be the best boyfriend OP never had.
please guy don't take this thing to far, what I said was a normal thing for her to do I mean don't you get it? The guy doesn't know her, she added him up. and hopefully they are suppose to get chatting like friends should, now they've only talked once and Op is worried , which she shouldn't cos their friendship just started or have you forgotten there's time for everything, I didn't fall in love with my ex on one day and don't tell me about love at first sight . and yes we are having an adult discussion wink cheesy  
Re: Bad Conversationalist Needs Help by Natasha2(f): 11:38pm On Jun 22, 2011
scash why are you watching from rare view na shey you don't want to come down here to talk
Re: Bad Conversationalist Needs Help by snowdrops(m): 11:40pm On Jun 22, 2011
Natasha,,:

The guy doesn't know her,  

Scash:

i kinda need u guys help. Thers dis guy av lykd for quite some tym nw. We dont speak. But yesterday we did,  Via txt on fb. JUST told him i'ld love to b his friend and he was all cool about it. Said he was honored n admired my courage n dt no problem, all i needed to do was to keep in touch n he would too. Now dts wia my prob lies, i hoped he wld txt today bt obviously he was waitin for me to do so. One, dnt knw aw to do dt without going lower than i already av. Two, i dnt even knw wt to say,  Do u get? So pls ideas. I like dis guy diiieee

@ Natasha,,

please explain whereabout in this post it says the guy does not know her. The fact that they were not speaking before yesterday does not equate he does not "know" her. Hello somebody.
Re: Bad Conversationalist Needs Help by Natasha2(f): 11:41pm On Jun 22, 2011
but snowdrops oh just do me a favour and read this thread from the beginning and see for your self how you misquoted me  cheesy
Re: Bad Conversationalist Needs Help by snowdrops(m): 11:41pm On Jun 22, 2011
tell me your quotes that i "misquoted" before i re-read the thread

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nairaland Proposal--altruth To Desola (be My Nairaland Wife) / I Need A Female Friends And Chat Mate / A Serious Minded Lady Urgently Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.