Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,242 members, 7,818,826 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:04 AM

Somebody Needs Help - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Somebody Needs Help (542 Views)

Say Goodmorning, good afternoon &goodnight To Somebody. / When A friend needs help what do you do / Bad Conversationalist Needs Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Somebody Needs Help by Yinkwamo(m): 1:37pm On Nov 21, 2007
Hi guys, i must say here dat i'm quite impressed wit d way u attend 2 pple's problems, indeed we r one big family. I have a slight problem of indecision & i want concerned nairalanders to help me out. There is this girl i love so much, she is charming, beautiful, infact she has all d qualities i want in a woman. We met in our neighbourhood though we attend different higher institutions. While i was at home she proved to be loving, caring, she calls me almost everyday, she is nt the demanding type lyk girls of nowadays. she is quite exceptional, i guess dat made me 2 fall in love wit her easily. To cut d long story short, she changed immediately i went back to sch, she woudn't call, text or even flash. Its so bad dat she didn't reply any of my text messages. This prompted me to  call her one night to ask if she was no longer interested in the relationship, so dat i can at least go on wit my life. She replied saying she loves me & she can't date somebody else claiming to be too busy at skool as her reason for not calling. When there wasn't any noticeable change in her, i forgot abt her. Now i'm approaching end of the semester, she flashes me at d slightest opportunity, though i've not called her, i need expert advise 4rm concerned nairalanders on what to do as i look forward to d christmas holiday. sad sad cry
Re: Somebody Needs Help by iice(f): 2:01pm On Nov 21, 2007
In this case. . .absence does not make the heart grow fonder
Re: Somebody Needs Help by saucekid(m): 3:05pm On Nov 21, 2007
no comment lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

I'm Handsome,sexy,caring & Strong / Lagosians Meet Here / When Was The Last Timeyou Got Asked Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.