Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,457 members, 7,853,999 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 09:18 AM

University Of Hull Admission Steps, Offer Letter, ATAS, And..... - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Hull Admission Steps, Offer Letter, ATAS, And..... (654 Views)

University Of Hull September Intake / Uk University Of Hull Applicants 2022 / 2020 Studentship Scheme For International Students At University Of Hull In UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

University Of Hull Admission Steps, Offer Letter, ATAS, And..... by Sograce: 12:44am On Feb 03, 2022
Good Morning Nairalanders....please I need information on how certain it is to get ATAS for Masters taught programmes in UK.

I was just offered an offer letter to study Energy Engineering Today but was asked to get Atas before CAS can be offered. Also asked to pay 2000pounds as deposit and send waec scratch card for English language verification.

1. Please anyone in the house that has passed through this should enlighten me on how easy/ certain is it to get ATAS

2. Should I get ATAS before paying the deposit?

I will appreciate more information from this offer letter stage I am so as to know how to proceed diligently and carefully.

Thanks
Re: University Of Hull Admission Steps, Offer Letter, ATAS, And..... by Speak2ken: 6:13am On Feb 03, 2022
I was also given conditional offer for same course,
W
U will need to apply for ATAS certificate before you pay the deposit.

1 Like

Re: University Of Hull Admission Steps, Offer Letter, ATAS, And..... by Sograce: 4:29pm On Feb 03, 2022
Great and thanks for the response....I will proceed to apply for ATAS once its out hopefully, will be back to the trend.

However, have you confirmed the offer on my hull portal or should one wait till ATAS will be out?

Regards
Re: University Of Hull Admission Steps, Offer Letter, ATAS, And..... by nwonyeka1: 10:25pm On Feb 06, 2022
i was offered an offer in uni of hull, same energy engineering.
Re: University Of Hull Admission Steps, Offer Letter, ATAS, And..... by Sograce: 5:18pm On Mar 21, 2022
@Speak2ken:
thanks, my ATAS was granted, sent and received today.....

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Spotted Surreptitiously Entering Class While The Lecture Is Ongoing Video / Private Universities That Uses Attendance To Keep Student Population / ASUU Strike And The Current Update

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.