Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,478 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 - Travel (250) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 (832950 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (247) (248) (249) (250) (251) (252) (253) ... (617) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Enimase: 10:12am On Sep 23, 2022
Good morning I’m asking on behalf of a friend, she has six month Uk visa issued in august and valid till February ,but the issue is that his visa page got torn mistakenly ,what can she do about it ,the visa is still valid and it’s a visit visa
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by austino677(m): 10:15am On Sep 23, 2022
perigosa:

I am planning to go without getting the visa from the embassy and this will prevent from fingerprint , but the visa is not fake , I don't know how to go about the fingerprint it's the only problem i am having now , please any one with a way out ??
well they have to take your fingerprint to confirm if you have a ban from entering their country or any criminal records .. And keeping records of your entry to the country.. Its not about your visa... Your visa will be checked if there is any error on it or you looked suspicious
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by alert20: 10:49am On Sep 23, 2022
Enimase:

Good morning I’m asking on behalf of a friend, she has six month Uk visa issued in august and valid till February ,but the issue is that his visa page got torn mistakenly ,what can she do about it ,the visa is still valid and it’s a visit visa

Lol ... Na you be d man?? You get argument with ya wifey and she tore the visa page or how?? How d page take tear Biko

5 Likes

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by alert20: 10:53am On Sep 23, 2022
Enimase:
Visa Alert
Visa application submitted 6th of June
Biometric date 16th of June
Pick up 24th of August
No paid enquiry
No escalation
Tired of tracking it ,so I just track it up today saw all in green tick, only to ready to pick up by applicant not yet on green tick, I just pick my collection slip to Ikeja TLS and pick it up
Granted 6 months visa.

After all this stress dem still mistakenly tear the visa.... Aye buru, Aye Nika ✌️✌️

3 Likes

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Isyma(m): 11:16am On Sep 23, 2022
Guys recommend affordable UK schools with low tuition fee
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Thegamingorca(m): 12:05pm On Sep 23, 2022
Enimase:

His village ppl have come again grin

Tell him he is a finished man. That the ECO staff will first laugh and say that this is the first time since in the history of Nigeria that anyone will say that dey mistakenly tear visa page of passport. grin

There can be history of fire outbreaks in the home resulting in the destruction of passport sha but only God knows if the case will be treated similarly grin

2 Likes

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Enimase: 12:13pm On Sep 23, 2022
[quote author=alert20 post=116936701]

Lol ... Na you be d man?? You get argument with ya wifey and she tore the visa page or how?? How d page take tear Biko [

Lol you are so funny lol not me ooo,I’m already in Uk lol ,how can she go about it…
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Enimase: 12:16pm On Sep 23, 2022
Thegamingorca:

Tell him he is a finished man. That the ECO staff will first laugh and say that this is the first time since in the history of Nigeria that anyone will say that dey mistakenly tear visa page of passport. grin

There can be history of fire outbreaks in the home resulting in the destruction of passport sha but only God knows if the case will be treated similarly grin

Lol she’s a lady and have anyone face this kind of issues should advice please, what can she do please…
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Enimase: 12:18pm On Sep 23, 2022
alert20:

After all this stress dem still mistakenly tear the visa.... Aye buru, Aye Nika ✌️✌️

No be me ooo please as I stated….not me.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by alert20: 12:31pm On Sep 23, 2022
Isyma:
Guys recommend affordable UK schools with low tuition fee

Teesside University Middlesbrough ✌️✌️
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by alert20: 12:39pm On Sep 23, 2022
Enimase:

No be me ooo please as I stated….not me.

Ok boss, I think if she has a copy of the visa, I mean that's y if you are given a visa, always/try and scan a copy and keep in your archive.... Let her consult UKVI and explain what happen, also if she has a copy of the visa she might be able to apply for vignette transfer just saying ni oooo, I don't know if it's possible but if it's my enemy I think that is what I would advice ✌️✌️
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by carsonchuks(m): 12:39pm On Sep 23, 2022
alert20:

Teesside University Middlesbrough ✌️✌️

Please have you gotten your sister's July 14th passport? And do you have any clue when 28th July biometrics should be expecting a decision?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by alert20: 12:40pm On Sep 23, 2022
Thegamingorca:

Lol
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by mommatriplets: 12:46pm On Sep 23, 2022
[quote author=Enimase post=116939211][/quote]

he...she....he, she...the person na transgender ni?..
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by mommatriplets: 12:51pm On Sep 23, 2022
HumanityYak:

what about if I apply with the same documentation and Bank Statement up to 27/July/2022 and only changing total monthly expenditure plus explaining why the reason of refusal was unfair!

OR SHOULD I Bring new bank statement and documents?

even me weak sef, the story dey crooked, how much do you earn that you would claim to spend 1700gbp = over 1.6m naira monthly on living costs?...if am a VO, i would be on hihg alert already already,,,just for that statement alone...then a bank statement that has dodgy in and outflows.....
thats why he looked for any flimsy reason to deny you. they believe your way no pure
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by alert20: 12:51pm On Sep 23, 2022
carsonchuks:

Please have you gotten your sister's July 14th passport? And do you have any clue when 28th July biometrics should be expecting a decision?

We have not oooooo, but I'm thinking maybe we should visit TLS, but I want the 10days to pass first...

As per your own application, decision should be made latest Wednesday on your application and expect a pickup mail on friday Sept 30th... Na my permutations be dis ooooo I nor dey work for ukvi.... Don't call them yet ooooo, wait till Thursday if you didn't see any pickup mail then send a paid mail/call ✌️✌️
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by alert20: 12:53pm On Sep 23, 2022
mommatriplets:

he...she....he, she...the person na transgender ni?..

You are wicked ma lol ✌️✌️

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by alert20: 12:59pm On Sep 23, 2022
Mindrenew:
Hi ,please advice I have exam in the Uk upper week and I applied for standard visitor visa ,is it possible to cancel and apply for super priority .
My exam is crucial and I have waited 8 weeks for standard visitor visa no decision and have also escalated ,same story

How long does it take to retrieve passport ?

Hello boss, aw far your application, have you gotten your passport?? If not I would advice you visit TLS you can't say your passport and visa might just be sitting there waiting for you ✌️✌️
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by truffle: 1:12pm On Sep 23, 2022
[quote author=alert20 post=116940367]

Hello boss, aw far your application, have you gotten your passport?? If not I would advice you visit TLS you can't say your passport and visa might just be sitting there waiting for you ✌️✌️[/ the guy has suddenly disappeared, maybe he got the visa and he’s trying to rush up for preparation for his exam on 26th . But at least he could still update us ,not saying he is obligated to though .
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by alert20: 1:17pm On Sep 23, 2022
[quote author=truffle post=116940685][/quote]

You are very right though, but he should atleast let us know the outcome, guy wey no dey leave nairaland for one second lol ✌️✌️
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by pushup: 1:21pm On Sep 23, 2022
Hi. Pls how do you guys pay these airlines that charge in dollars? For example BA. I dont have credit card for dollar account.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by carsonchuks(m): 1:27pm On Sep 23, 2022
alert20:

Hello boss, aw far your application, have you gotten your passport?? If not I would advice you visit TLS you can't say your passport and visa might just be sitting there waiting for you ✌️✌️

He has received collection mail. He is just busy running around . That's why he hasn't updated. He will soon.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by carsonchuks(m): 1:29pm On Sep 23, 2022
alert20:

We have not oooooo, but I'm thinking maybe we should visit TLS, but I want the 10days to pass first...

As per your own application, decision should be made latest Wednesday on your application and expect a pickup mail on friday Sept 30th... Na my permutations be dis ooooo I nor dey work for ukvi.... Don't call them yet ooooo, wait till Thursday if you didn't see any pickup mail then send a paid mail/call ✌️✌️

Ok. Thanks . Though I have escalated via paid call as its more than 8 weeks already. This your permutation worked for mindrenew sha. He got collection mail today.

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by truffle: 1:33pm On Sep 23, 2022
carsonchuks:

Ok. Thanks . Though I have escalated via paid call as its more than 8 weeks already. This your permutation worked for mindrenew sha. He got collection mail today.
oh ok maybe he has updated u personally, congrats to him and I wish him well
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Ashirioluwa: 1:52pm On Sep 23, 2022
[quote author=Enimase post=116939211][/quote]

Your visa will not be machine reader again. Since you are in UK then contact UKVI for immediate replacement. It might cost you money.

Is better for you to get it sort out over there before you travel back home.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Thegamingorca(m): 1:54pm On Sep 23, 2022
pushup:
Hi. Pls how do you guys pay these airlines that charge in dollars? For example BA. I dont have credit card for dollar account.

I paid mine before flutterwave grounded their virtual card operations back in July.

I will say there is no hope at all unless you get someone over there to help you pay for it.

Fg recently put out the word that nobody is allowed to make transactions with naira cards anymore.

I don't know how this might affect domiciliary account holders sha but I won't advice my worst enemy to try with that either
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by pushup: 2:00pm On Sep 23, 2022
Thegamingorca:

I paid mine before flutterwave grounded their virtual card operations back in July.

I will say there is no hope at all unless you get someone over there to help you pay for it.

Fg recently put out the word that nobody is allowed to make transactions with naira cards anymore.

I don't know how this might affect domiciliary account holders sha but I won't advice my worst enemy to try with that either

Thank you. I was expecting them to allow me to pay in Naira. This is just crazy. Cant make payment in Naira in Nigeria
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by castiello(m): 2:08pm On Sep 23, 2022
If you want to pay for visa fees uk don’t worry just walk into any uba bank ask you want a dollar prepaid card it takes minutes to activate then buy the exact needed visa fees plus a 3 dollar charge deposit it into the card then use it online it’s very easy and simple

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by alert20: 2:16pm On Sep 23, 2022
carsonchuks:

Wow congratulations to him, Las Las he got the visa I'm happy for him ooooo ✌️✌️
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by alert20: 2:17pm On Sep 23, 2022
castiello:
If you want to pay for visa fees uk don’t worry just walk into any uba bank ask you want a dollar prepaid card it takes minutes to activate then buy the exact needed visa fees plus a 3 dollar charge deposit it into the card then use it online it’s very easy and simple

Do I have to open an account with the bank as well?? ✌️✌️
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by remecy(f): 2:37pm On Sep 23, 2022
Family please advise, my mum had her biometrics on the 23rd of August, its past a month already and up till not stiil at DMC, what do you advice please? Is this normal?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Enimase: 2:44pm On Sep 23, 2022
Ashirioluwa:

Your visa will not be machine reader again. Since you are in UK then contact UKVI for immediate replacement. It might cost you money.

Is better for you to get it sort out over there before you travel back home.

Thanks �� well I’m not the one in particularly….

(1) (2) (3) ... (247) (248) (249) (250) (251) (252) (253) ... (617) (Reply)

UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20

Viewing this topic: illuminaty(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.