Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,156 members, 7,818,502 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 - Travel (251) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 (832977 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (248) (249) (250) (251) (252) (253) (254) ... (617) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by JPB2: 3:21pm On Sep 23, 2022
Thegamingorca:

I paid mine before flutterwave grounded their virtual card operations back in July.

I will say there is no hope at all unless you get someone over there to help you pay for it.

Fg recently put out the word that nobody is allowed to make transactions with naira cards anymore.

I don't know how this might affect domiciliary account holders sha but I won't advice my worst enemy to try with that either

Don't think it affects Dorm accounts only Naira accounts
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Uglynakedguy: 3:27pm On Sep 23, 2022
Hello,
I had my biometrics on the 22nd of June TLS ikeja for a standard visitor visa for an exam on the 18th of august. After 3 paid mails and 2 phone calls I was told it could only be escalated after 8 weeks had passed. On the 18th of august (my exam date) I got a mail and I was asked to provide evidence of a new date because they noticed my reason for visiting had passed. I got a new exam date for last week of September and I replied with evidence of my new exam booking about 5 days later. When I noticed it was still at DMC I sent another paid mail and was told it could only escalated after 10 weeks this time.
My exam is next week and it’s been 13 weeks since my biometric, the second escalation ends on Monday.
I’ve been tracking daily and it’s still at the dmc.
Would it be better to cancel the application and do a super priority? How long does it take to get my passport after cancellation?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by JPB2: 4:53pm On Sep 23, 2022
Enimase:

No be me ooo please as I stated….not me.

Na you come hia declare thank God visa granted

And na you still say she and he for same statement

My guy!! That is carelessness

Go and sort urself with ECO u go first try fly with it, if the airline would allow u ....(go personally to a ticketing office)

I doubt u will give a child ur passport to be playing with after the whole stress even sounds strange and UK people would say suspicious
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by remecy(f): 4:57pm On Sep 23, 2022
remecy:
Family please advise, my mum had her biometrics on the 23rd of August, its past a month already and up till not stiil at DMC, what do you advice please? Is this normal?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by JPB2: 4:58pm On Sep 23, 2022
alert20:

Ok boss, I think if she has a copy of the visa, I mean that's y if you are given a visa, always/try and scan a copy and keep in your archive.... Let her consult UKVI and explain what happen, also if she has a copy of the visa she might be able to apply for vignette transfer just saying ni oooo, I don't know if it's possible but if it's my enemy I think that is what I would advice ✌️✌️

He is a customer in paid mail...he should go and ask UKVI they are the best to answer him

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Zyzman: 5:09pm On Sep 23, 2022
Good day Everyone
I am entirely new to traveling ish.
I intend to relocate to UK with my Spouse
I want to know the neccesary steps to take. She would be studying while I woke in UK.
Please I need your help guys, Enlighten me the steps and cost involved.

Thank you so much in advance
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Owojuyi(f): 5:12pm On Sep 23, 2022
remecy:
Family please advise, my mum had her biometrics on the 23rd of August, its past a month already and up till not stiil at DMC, what do you advice please? Is this normal?

Send a paid mail. I did. My mom had hers on the 16th she got her visa two days ago

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by perigosa: 5:20pm On Sep 23, 2022
austino677:
well they have to take your fingerprint to confirm if you have a ban from entering their country or any criminal records .. And keeping records of your entry to the country.. Its not about your visa... Your visa will be checked if there is any error on it or you looked suspicious
My main aim is to seek for ASYLUM
Any one that can help on how to go about it ??
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by remecy(f): 5:26pm On Sep 23, 2022
Owojuyi:

Send a paid mail. I did. My mom had hers on the 16th she got her visa two days ago

Thanks, Please how do i go about the paid mail
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by TruthCorp: 5:54pm On Sep 23, 2022
Owojuyi:

Please which TLS did your mum do her biometrics?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by TruthCorp: 6:19pm On Sep 23, 2022
remecy:

You can simply Google “Uk visa paid enquiry”

Then Click on the first website ‘www .gov. Uk’ that pops up

Click on the ‘find contact details’ link and fill out the subsequent prompts as suits your case

It requires a service charge of £2.74

Good luck
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by iretiogo1: 6:31pm On Sep 23, 2022
perigosa:

Alaye calm down if not visa make carry u go where u no no ooo don’t be too desperate
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Sylvia202: 7:09pm On Sep 23, 2022
Hello house..
I'd been trying to book an appointment for UK Visa biometrics. I couldn't even see any open slot to pick a date. The space is just empty. The available date I was was for super priority visa.

Please someone should help me. Time is running out for me. I'm applying for standard visa.
Thanks.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Edithbako: 7:16pm On Sep 23, 2022
Can a pending reservation wc hasn't been payed for stand?

ACCOMMODATION IS COMPULSORY EITHER HOTEL OR A FAMILY OR FRIENDS PLACE

HOTEL RESERVATION YES

FLIGHT IS NO MORE COMPULSORY [/quote]
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by austino677(m): 7:18pm On Sep 23, 2022
perigosa:

when you enter you will tell border control you want to seek asylum... They will process it for you

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by alert20: 7:22pm On Sep 23, 2022
austino677:
when you enter you will tell border control you want to seek asylum... They will process it for you

You are not 9ice sir lol ✌️✌️
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Sylvia202: 7:38pm On Sep 23, 2022
Hello house..
I'd been having difficulty booking an appointment online at Ikeja UK visa TLS.
I couldn't see a slot to pick a date. Everywhere is just blank up until next year dates.. no slot, no dates, no time.
I don't if there's something I didn't do right..
The only slot I saw is for super priority visa.
I am applying for standard visa

Please help. My time is already running out as it is.
Thank you
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by JPB2: 8:02pm On Sep 23, 2022
austino677:

����
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Gadguy125(m): 8:21pm On Sep 23, 2022
- Your spouse needs to apply to her school(s) of choice. You’d see more info about the admission requirements (on the school portal).
- If she’s granted an admission, the school might ask her to make a part-payment of the tuition, and possibly request for proof of fund (this could be an bank account statement showing that you have certain amount of money to cater for your basic needs in the UK). N.B: This might not mean all the money you’d need from start-to-end of her study.
- Once provided, the school would then send her CAS (Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies) and an Unconditional Admission Offer Letter.
- It’s the CAS and other documents she’d then use to process her Visa (as the main applicant) while you also apply as a dependent.

I know this might look brief, but you can use each point to understand the process. Other persons might want to add to the above mentioned points.

Zyzman:
Good day Everyone
I am entirely new to traveling ish.
I intend to relocate to UK with my Spouse
I want to know the neccesary steps to take. She would be studying while I woke in UK.
Please I need your help guys, Enlighten me the steps and cost involved.

Thank you so much in advance
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by royalmu: 8:24pm On Sep 23, 2022
Sylvia202:
Hello house..
I couldn't see a slot to pick a date. Everywhere is just blank up until next year dates.. no slot, no dates, no time.

Thank you
Continue to refresh the page and you might be lucky.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Gadguy125(m): 8:25pm On Sep 23, 2022
They might be opening up the slots gradually. If you don’t want to opt for the paid service, then I’d advise you keep checking the website intermittently.

Sylvia202:
Hello house..

Thank you
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by remecy(f): 9:27pm On Sep 23, 2022
TruthCorp:

You can simply Google “Uk visa paid enquiry”

Then Click on the first website ‘www .gov. Uk’ that pops up

Click on the ‘find contact details’ link and fill out the subsequent prompts as suits your case

It requires a service charge of £2.74

Good luck

Thanks
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Owojuyi(f): 10:27pm On Sep 23, 2022
TruthCorp:

Please which TLS did your mum do her biometrics?

TLS Ikeja ......16th of August tho
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Owojuyi(f): 10:28pm On Sep 23, 2022
remecy:

Go to gov.uk
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Mindrenew: 12:43am On Sep 24, 2022
alert20:

Hello boss, aw far your application, have you gotten your passport?? If not I would advice you visit TLS you can't say your passport and visa might just be sitting there waiting for you ✌️✌️

Thank you I have gotten the visa

Standard visitor visa TLS IKEJA

BIOMETRIC JULY 18

DECIDED September 20

move to VAC SEPTEMBER 22
Received by VAC SEPTEMBER 23 and collection mail dropped

All the process I did several paid call and mail

VISA APPROVED

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by alert20: 1:01am On Sep 24, 2022
Mindrenew:

Thank you I have gotten the visa

Standard visitor visa TLS IKEJA

BIOMETRIC JULY 18

DECIDED September 20

move to VAC SEPTEMBER 22
Received by VAC SEPTEMBER 23 and collection mail dropped

All the process I did several paid call and mail

VISA APPROVED

Congratulations bro... Wishing you safe landing and success in your exam ✌️✌️
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Pgift: 3:17am On Sep 24, 2022
Please i need enlightenment on travelling with an infant ( 1 year old baby), this is d first time I l be flying with a child.
I need advise on essentials to carry on board for the child.

Also will Nigeria security allow me in with a hot flask of water?
What will I need on board for baby's comfort?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by TruthCorp: 6:52am On Sep 24, 2022
Owojuyi:

TLS Ikeja ......16th of August tho

Thank you.

Over the past one week, received a lot of news about decisions; both Visas granted and refused for Ikeja and Abuja TLS. Personally haven’t heard anything from VI TLS for the same dates. Visitors Visas .

I wonder what’s causing the delay with the VI TLS
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by alert20: 8:08am On Sep 24, 2022
TruthCorp:

Thank you.

Over the past one week, received a lot of news about decisions; both Visas granted and refused for Ikeja and Abuja TLS. Personally haven’t heard anything from VI TLS for the same dates. Visitors Visas .

I wonder what’s causing the delay with the VI TLS

Gm boss... What date are you traveling and when was your biometric?? ✌️✌️
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by rab4sure: 10:06am On Sep 24, 2022
Please someone should help with name of carrier with cheap airline tickets with direct flight to the UK

(1) (2) (3) ... (248) (249) (250) (251) (252) (253) (254) ... (617) (Reply)

UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20

Viewing this topic: directonpc(m), sanyaolurilwan(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.