Stats: 3,158,692 members, 7,837,547 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 - Travel (272) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 (853780 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) (274) (275) ... (627) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by advanceDNA: 10:35am On Oct 16, 2022
bellakay:
People! Please I need help after paying for my visa application. I realized I made a mistake in my date of birth. The year I put is 2022.. what do I do??

U have two options.....
Its a honest mistake...with your passport data page they will likely notice if the date and month is correct.....so leave it....

Second option...withdraw your apllocation and resubmit it....but u have to pay another money...and wait for refund....

choice is yours
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by leef2022: 1:31pm On Oct 16, 2022
AskGod07:
I think someone that is employed they only asking for her monthly salary? While yearly income applicable to self employed.

Pls why do you think so?
If an employed person earns monthly, won't that yield to a yearly earning?
And how is self employed able to have yearly income if the business don't yield monthly wages or incomes?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Shadybeauty: 2:56pm On Oct 16, 2022
Nothing to worry about. Congratulations
karferguso:

Good evening chief, please can I send you a DM?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Ceeray532: 7:15pm On Oct 16, 2022
Hello pls I'm new here, I want to ask questions my application, I recently submitted my application the issue is that on my introduction letter I don't indicate my transport money there I only put hotel,flight and food, and secondly in my bank statement my leave bonus was paid into my account but I don't back it up with any document, hope that will not be a problem
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by firstlady99(f): 8:00pm On Oct 16, 2022
Pls anyone who has paid IHS for 17months course. What's the exact amount pls....
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Jocabasa: 10:26pm On Oct 16, 2022
Gud evening guys...

Pls I dnt know if anyone has experience dis before..
I went to TLS for my passport collection after I got a mail of successful visa application...
I opened my passport n dere was no visa stamp on it, I went back to TLS n complain abt it I was tod it was because I didn't collect my passport back wen I was first refused and before applying for administrative review...
I have submitted back my passport and attached d print out of d nvisa approval mail..
D questions is will I get my passport stamp wit visa within a week?
Pls members I need ur help on dis..

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by afosoft: 10:43am On Oct 17, 2022
Hello,

Could you please give update on your Global Talent application.

Thank you

dagdag:
@justwise, giselle237 and others

Advise on supporting documents for Global Talent visa application

I have 5 dependants but intend to travel alone. On the visa application website, only the following were mentioned as required documents
- Int’l Passport
- Endorsement Letter
-TB Certificate

However, upon completing my application and paying IHS and visa fees, a checklist was of required documents for my visa appointment was generated but none of the documents above were mentioned (although there are blank space for me to list additional documents I wish to provide).
The documents listed on the check list are:

1. Information about your visit
Documents showing any plans you have made, such as: tour details / flight details / letter of invitation / evidence of sponsor's immigration status in the UK

2. Home address
Documents showing where you live, such as:
Property deed / mortgage statements / tenancy agreements / accountant's letters / land registration documents

3. Money (either income or savings) Documents such as:
Bank statements / bank books / bank letter / balance certificate / tax returns / crop receipts

4. Evidence of assets
Documents showing that you own property or land, such as:
Property deed / mortgage statements / accountant's letters / land registration documents

5. Additional Information
Evidence of family members remaining in your home country whilst you travel.

Keeping in mind that it is a global talent visa application where I already have endorsement, are these documents listed on the checklist compulsory for me or should I just stick to the three mentioned during my application?

Moreover, what type of documents do I need to for items 1 to 5 in the checklist?

I have my appointment booked for 13th September
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by tolatolaeva(m): 11:52am On Oct 17, 2022
Good day everyone, has anyone tried cancelling a nonrefundable airticket on wakanow and rescheduled to a later date?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by TheExalted: 12:57pm On Oct 17, 2022
tolatolaeva:
Good day everyone, has anyone tried cancelling a nonrefundable airticket on wakanow and rescheduled to a later date?

Just do a change of date, you may have to pay a fee for the change and fare difference. Wakanow never forgives the change fee & fare difference. There was a point that I lost the orginal ticket for my son because the price to change a date with the airline was higher than the price of another ticket with one other airline.

It is best to buy directly from the airline, it makes changes and refund easier, if you must buy from Wakanow and other online booking agent, you need to be sure of your travel plans so you don't have to incur additional charges.

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by temodent(m): 4:08pm On Oct 17, 2022
advanceDNA:

U have two options.....
Its a honest mistake...with your passport data page they will likely notice if the date and month is correct.....so leave it....

Second option...withdraw your apllocation and resubmit it....but u have to pay another money...and wait for refund....

choice is yours

Haba to withdraw a whole application simply because of a genuine error on date of birth that's like killing a mesquite with an hammer. I think there's a way they can be contacted via mail to explain the situation.

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by pheranmie(m): 4:34pm On Oct 17, 2022
Please I need help ASAP
as a dependent the remark on my BRP was No work,No Engaging in business.
How to I change it so I can get a proper work.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by yemmywesey(m): 4:36pm On Oct 17, 2022
I picked my passport from tls ikeja today, my passport was returned without a visa sticker, and no any reason was given or attached to it.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by advanceDNA: 4:36pm On Oct 17, 2022
[quote author=temodent post=117640713][/quote]

Ddnt u see that i gave him two options?? I even said the mistake is not a big deal

Abeg leave me jaré...

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by DannyBillgate: 5:14pm On Oct 17, 2022
yemmywesey:
I picked my passport from tls ikeja today, my passport was returned without a visa sticker, and no any reason was given or attached to it.

Check your email if you're the one that did the application yourself. They must be a pdf file there.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Scandinavian: 5:17pm On Oct 17, 2022
Hi can anyone here help?

I have my work visa already, but I'm yet to submit my wife's application because her passport renewal with change of name is yet to be completed after a month of capturing.

Does anyone have a contact in Abuja that can help? I'm told the change of name is only done in Abuja and we have been waiting for it to reflect for over a month now.

We want to travel in like 2 weeks time because I'm supposed to resume my work on 1st November.

I really need all the help I can get with this.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by MusingsOfALady: 5:38pm On Oct 17, 2022
Hello Everyone,

Received my Visa today.

Did biometrics on Sept 15 at Ikeja TLS.
I applied early because of the 8-9 weeks average processing time.
Didn't even bother to track because of it.
Got a mail on Friday that the passport had been dispatched by DHL - took delivery today. About 4 weeks later.

Some previous travel to the UK.

Great thing was the validity starts on my chosen travel date.

Praise be to God!

Thank you everyone for your help. Wish all other applicants, speedy good news.

Now I need some guide on requesting for the PTA with these new CBN Guideline. kindly assist.

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by DannyBillgate: 5:54pm On Oct 17, 2022
MusingsOfALady:
Hello Everyone,

Received my Visa today.

Did biometrics on Sept 15 at Ikeja TLS.
I applied early because of the 8-9 weeks average processing time.
Didn't even bother to track because of it.
Got a mail on Friday that the passport had been dispatched by DHL - took delivery today. About 4 weeks later.

Some previous travel to the UK.

Great thing was the validity starts on my chosen travel date.

Praise be to God!

Thank you everyone for your help. Wish all other applicants, speedy good news.

Now I need some guide on requesting for the PTA with these new CBN Guideline. kindly assist.

Please did you pay for priority service?

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Mrphilia: 6:04pm On Oct 17, 2022
Good day everyone, please my passport names arrangements is different from those in my supporting documents i.e Statement of Results and Transcripts. For example, my Passport the name is (Gbenga Daniels Henry) but in my supporting documents it so (Gbenga Henry Daniels). Would there be issues when applying for visa?

cc. Justwise
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by infosoftlife: 6:21pm On Oct 17, 2022
Mrphilia:
Good day everyone, please my passport names arrangements is different from those in my supporting documents i.e Statement of Results and Transcripts. For example, my Passport the name is (Gbenga Daniels Henry) but in my supporting documents it so (Gbenga Henry Daniels). Would there be issues when applying for visa?

cc. Justwise

Which is your Surname:
First Name:
Other Name:

Write it out in this format so it will be easy to understand your problem.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by yemmywesey(m): 6:47pm On Oct 17, 2022
DannyBillgate:

Check your email if you're the one that did the application yourself. They must be a pdf file there.

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Mrphilia: 7:05pm On Oct 17, 2022
infosoftlife:

Which is your Surname: Gbenga
First Name: Henry
Other Name: Daniels

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Mrphilia: 7:05pm On Oct 17, 2022
[quote author=Mrphilia post=117645468][/quote]
This is it
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Mrphilia: 7:06pm On Oct 17, 2022
infosoftlife:

Which is your Surname: Gbenga
Other Name: Daniels

Surname: Gbenga
Name: Daniels
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by infosoftlife: 9:34pm On Oct 17, 2022
Mrphilia:

Surname: Gbenga
Name: Daniels

Not an issue in the UK, but always remember to include first and middle names in all your applications.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by SHOPPERS(m): 9:52pm On Oct 17, 2022
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Mrphilia: 10:30pm On Oct 17, 2022
infosoftlife:

Not an issue in the UK, but always remember to include first and middle names in all your applications.

Thanks a lot I would go ahead with my application then.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Ashirioluwa: 1:51am On Oct 18, 2022
pheranmie:
Please I need help ASAP
as a dependent the remark on my BRP was No work,No Engaging in business.
How to I change it so I can get a proper work.

It is not unusual for mistakes to be made. It is important that you check your Visa as soon as it is granted for any mistakes and that these are reported to the UKVI immediately to avoid you pay for a replacement.

You can report the mistake to UKVI online. Use the link below

https://www.biometric-residence-permit.service.gov.uk/correct-mistakes/location
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Ashirioluwa: 1:58am On Oct 18, 2022
yemmywesey:

Go through your email one more time, if you can. Check your spam or junk mail as well.

You can get in touch with UKVI by paid phone or email if you don't see any emails from them.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Jocabasa: 4:00am On Oct 18, 2022
yemmywesey:

Yemmy did u get a mail for visa approval I mean if u receive an email of successful visa application before goin for collection?...

because i av same issue too dere was no visa sticker on my passport... Bt my own case is dfren I didn't collect n resubmitt passport wen 1st rejected...
U can go back to TLS wit d print copy of d successful visa email u received...
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by teamstudy: 4:20am On Oct 18, 2022
teamstudy:
Good day gurus!!! Please I need HELP/ADVICE
I intend visiting the uk for a few days maybe next year or so but I want to be prepared. I recently registered my business with CAC and opened a business bank account to document everything.

-I want to pay myself as an employee. If an income of about N1.2m is coming in and out every month, how much could I pay myself, please (I have two teenage kids, 1 is working too)?
-When I apply for the visa, should I apply as an employee of the (my) business or as the owner of the business or both? And do I submit business and/or personal bank statement?
-Please how do I go about tax and especially payslip for employee/business?
-Should I apply for the visa as a family with my kids (my husband staying back) or may be take one of my kids and leave one w my husband? (No travel history)
-Can I submit my rent agreement or do I have to have a landed property? Or what can use as strong ties to my home country?
-Is a 10days holiday too much/little?

Thank you

Please help!!!

Guys please don't leave me hanging, na beg I dey beg. Any part of the question is valuable please�
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by advanceDNA: 8:03am On Oct 18, 2022
yemmywesey:

Its two things....a denial or an error....check your inbox and spam....for the pdf file that says what the issues....it happened to a friend of mine...they ddnt send anything...he did paid mails which the later responded to after 20 days......

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Mrmoney90: 8:34am On Oct 18, 2022
advanceDNA:

Its two things....a denial or an error....check your inbox and spam....for the pdf file that says what the issues....it happened to a friend of mine...they ddnt send anything...he did paid mails which the later responded to after 20 days......

So your friend got the visa or no?

(1) (2) (3) ... (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) (274) (275) ... (627) (Reply)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 / UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)