Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,625 members, 7,816,573 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 - Travel (433) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 (830775 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (430) (431) (432) (433) (434) (435) (436) ... (615) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Bmuhd4smile: 5:07pm On May 08, 2023
alert20:

Tls contact will mail you later today or tomorrow for pickup ✌️✌️

Thanks alot. I pray it's positive outcome.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by aliACCA: 5:35pm On May 08, 2023
GOOD day, I ve been away for a while so I kindly want to be updated on visit visa application.

I intend to apply for visit visa to attend my uncle's graduation next month.

I am self enlmployed.. into supplies business even it mostly informal.

Been to the UK 8years ago on visit and returned

My bank statement is solid. What r chances pls and what documents do I need to provide
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by ekpanbaghi: 6:18pm On May 08, 2023
Bmuhd4smile:

Thanks alot. I pray it's positive outcome.

Amen.

Pls what date did you do biometrics?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Bmuhd4smile: 6:44pm On May 08, 2023
ekpanbaghi:

Amen.

Pls what date did you do biometrics?

20th April

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by julzz(f): 1:05pm On May 09, 2023
Please can I select assisted service appointment and still upload documents myself?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Shadybeauty: 1:45pm On May 09, 2023
Bmuhd4smile:
Hi guys, I checked TLs now to track my UK tourist visa application, I realized it's transfered and Received by VAC. But I have not gotten any email from UKVI nor TLs yet. Is there any interpretation to this please
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Shadybeauty: 1:48pm On May 09, 2023
6 months visa?
Bmuhd4smile:

20th April
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by arasola2000: 2:04pm On May 09, 2023
Congratulations.

Please I am currently and urgently applying for a minor, however I am confused on how to answer this question for a minor: What is the total amount of money you spend each month?

I put N10K.

Am right? Pls advice.

Thank you

Ycombe:
Thank you XYZJAZZY!

I was invited by my Aunt, British citizen, but submitted statements of around N1.2m and $2,500 closing balances respectively.

Documents submitted:
1) Introduction letter from company, employment letter, payslips, work ID
2) Sole Custody order by court
3) Letter of Invitation and proof of citizenship from aunt
4) Birth certificate (for child)
5) Proof of school fees payment by me (for child)
6) Pictures of me and my child
7) Her completed vaccination card
8. Previous visas held (for me)

It was child’s first application but I think it also helped that:
- I have travelled to the UK a couple of times in the past (from secondary school holidays till post NYSC holidays).
- I work for a top oil and gas company so had healthy cashflows in bank statements. This also proved stronger ties to home for me as I am quite comfortable in Nigeria as is.

Above all, it was God all the way and I am indeed very grateful to him 🙏

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Bmuhd4smile: 3:19pm On May 09, 2023
Shadybeauty:
6 months visa?

Yes ....
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Ycombe: 4:47pm On May 09, 2023
Hi Arasola2000, thank you! smiley

It depends on how much you actually spend on the minor each month. Considering my child’s monthly provisions shopping expense, I put N50k as her monthly expense.

I don’t think a minor’s monthly expense should be on the high anyway. Hope this helps!

arasola2000:
Congratulations.

Please I am currently and urgently applying for a minor, however I am confused on how to answer this question for a minor: What is the total amount of money you spend each month?

I put N10K.

Am right? Pls advice.

Thank you

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Shadybeauty: 5:03pm On May 09, 2023
Okay, waoh! Your process is fast and hopefully smooth👍it will end in praise
Bmuhd4smile:

Yes ....
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Bmuhd4smile: 6:37pm On May 09, 2023
Shadybeauty:
Okay, waoh! Your process is fast and hopefully smooth👍it will end in praise

Amin o. Thank you. Passport is coming tommorrow.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by virtuosoR: 8:26pm On May 09, 2023
I am new here and I would appreciate if you put me through.

I have a girlfriend in the UK on tier 2 healthcare visa (I have never seen her physically before) and I am willing to join her there. What are the processes and how do I go about this?

Thank you all.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Shadybeauty: 8:36pm On May 09, 2023
Congratulations
Bmuhd4smile:

Amin o. Thank you. Passport is coming tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by giselle237: 10:21pm On May 09, 2023
virtuosoR:
I am new here and I would appreciate if you put me through.I have a girlfriend in the UK on tier 2 healthcare visa (I have never seen her physically before) and I am willing to join her there. What are the processes and how do I go about this? Thank you all.
not possible. Try and see physically inorder to establish a genuine and subsisting relationship with at least a bit of history and evidence worth. The homeoffice is always wary of situations such as you have presented and can not grant you a dependent visa on the premise of this.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by emmanuelle27: 1:43am On May 10, 2023
Thanks a lot, I should give it a shot one of these days
Shadybeauty:
Your salary is okay.
Your employment letter
Letter of Introduction from employer
Annual or casual leave letter
Payslip
pension statement etc
Explain your lump sum
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by ishola075(m): 8:59am On May 10, 2023
Good morning my people,
please i need your assistance as i will like to apply for uk 2 years visit, i will like to ask if i need to explain/write what i will be doing (purpose) for all my intention throughout the 2 years OR i will just write the purpose for the 1 months only because i want to go and spend 1 month only but i want to apply for 2 years.
N.B this is not my first time of getting uk visa, i applied for 6 month on my first one and i was granted

thank you for your advice
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by elephantswimmin: 9:49am On May 10, 2023
Y
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Bmuhd4smile: 11:09am On May 10, 2023
Bmuhd4smile:
Hello guys!

What is my chance on this visiting visa application.
(4days tourism).
Declared Savings of £3600.
Stated money to spend in the UK: £800.
My personal circumstance;

Average monthly earnings after tax of : £950
My stated average monthly expenses of £580.

Thanks to everyone that contributed and offer advice. Visa Granted 🙌🙌. 6months.

4 Likes

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by zionuklove: 12:10pm On May 10, 2023
hello good morning all, i have been following the thread and to be honest you guz are doing a fantastic job helping people.

i am a US greencard holder, my spouse and child are USC
from my research, my spouse n child dont need visa to uk, only me do.
tho its easier for me to get a visa since im a PR in us

my reason to visit uk is more like a reunion with my family from naija.
i want to meet them there so we can vacation together.

i have two brothers who just opened up like a family a construction business barely a month and has good inflow in the account.
i also have a younger sibling in university. my mum also doesnt work.

now i want to be their sole sponsor for this trip. i plan to rent an airbnb for us all in the uk thru our 10days entire trip.

i have business here in the us for more than 5 years with bank statement over $150,000 balance with steady inflow,

would it be possible for me to use my business statement to sponsor all of them? what are my chances. do they consider this kinda legit high balance an advantage?

i am a sole proprietor and probably use my business acc for multiple personal use too.

i also plan applying for them online from here, so all they have to do is go do their biometric in lagos .wud this be a problem?

i would really appreciate any response i get. thank you!
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Opeyemi007: 12:52pm On May 10, 2023
Their Personal Circumstances is more important than your sponsorship. They have to qualify for it if the sponsorship is taken away.
zionuklove:
hello good morning all, i have been following the thread and to be honest you guz are doing a fantastic job helping people.

i have two brothers who just opened up like a family a construction business barely a month and has good inflow in the account.

now i want to be their sole sponsor for this trip. i plan to rent an airbnb for us all in the uk thru our 10days entire trip.

i have business here in the us for more than 5 years with bank statement over $150,000 balance with steady inflow,

would it be possible for me to use my business statement to sponsor all of them? what are my chances. do they consider this kinda legit high balance an advantage?

i am a sole proprietor and probably use my business acc for multiple personal use too.

i also plan applying for them online from here, so all they have to do is go do their biometric in lagos .wud this be a problem?

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by thelma76(f): 6:15pm On May 10, 2023
Bmuhd4smile:

Thanks to everyone that contributed and offer advice. Visa Granted 🙌🙌. 6months.

Congrats! Did you still declare 800pounds as your trip expense? And did you have previous visas?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Bmuhd4smile: 8:20pm On May 10, 2023
thelma76:

Congrats! Did you still declare 800pounds as your trip expense? And did you have previous visas?

My trip expenses was reduced to 620 pounds. Yes, I have current shenghen and current yet unused US B1/B2 visa ... I don't think previous visa is what matters most. But the fact that the origin of the fund was well supported with documents (Payslips).
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by hunee: 8:40pm On May 10, 2023
But the fact that the origin of the fund was well supported with documents (Payslips).[/i][i] especially now that Nigeria's image is on the frontline as regards laudering of monies.
Bmuhd4smile:

My trip expenses was reduced to 620 pounds. Yes, I have current shenghen and current yet unused US B1/B2 visa ... I don't think previous visa is what matters most. But the fact that the origin of the fund was well supported with documents (Payslips).

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by giselle237: 8:51pm On May 10, 2023
Bmuhd4smile:

the unused visas helped oga/ma. Meaning if you want to abscond you already have the Schenghen and also the USA options so what are the odds you will choose UK? . on a balance of probabilities they will take a chance on you if your other documents are fair

6 Likes

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by giselle237: 8:53pm On May 10, 2023
@zionuklove
Your mom’s own has the better chance of scaling through… the rest will have to prove beyond all reasonable doubts that they will return… look at it this way, why will they grant all of them visa to the UK for u to sponsor? They should ordinarily be able to sponsor.. if not possible.. there are other countries as well for this family trip… why also not the USA?? Have you ppl as a family visited anywhere else? No? There are so many red flags as it’s their own circumstances in their home country that matters the most and not if you the sponsor has money or not

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by infosoftlife: 9:47pm On May 10, 2023
Bmuhd4smile:

How difficult do you think it is to generate a 1-year payslip?!
@ Bolded helped you. The previous visa you had is the key here.
Some people won't disclose this here on a public forum and a guest will just go ahead to copy exactly the same figures you used cry
In their eyes, you are a bona fide visitor with years of experience grin
The ECO shouldn't even waste time in your application with the facts @ bolded.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by infosoftlife: 9:51pm On May 10, 2023
zionuklove:

@ bolded within a month of registration of the business with CAC and good inflows already coming in is too good to sell to the ECO at this time.
Allow the business to grow and give it sometime.

2 Likes

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Bmuhd4smile: 1:00am On May 11, 2023
infosoftlife:

How difficult do you think it is to generate a 1-year payslip?!
@ Bolded helped you. The previous visa you had is the key here.
Some people won't disclose this here on a public forum and a guest will just go ahead to copy exactly the same figures you used cry
In their eyes, you are a bona fide visitor with years of experience grin
The ECO shouldn't even waste time in your application with the facts @ bolded.

smiley smiley smiley I don laugh tire. I don't have any experience o. I worked with advice from here.

But actually, I know few people with same profile that got rejected their UK visiting visa because they show funds in the account but did not provide satisfactory evidence to support the origin of the funds. Even though they are current student in Europe with residence permit.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Bmuhd4smile: 1:06am On May 11, 2023
[quote author=giselle237 post=123059554] the unused visas helped oga/ma. Meaning if you want to abscond you already have the Schenghen and also the USA options so what are the odds you will choose UK? .on a balance of probabilities they will take a chance on you if your other documents are fair[quote]

Yes, true

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by alexisblessed: 9:01am On May 11, 2023
Abeg someone should help oh! I keep asking but no replies sad cry
How do i pay for UK visa fees? I finished filling my form over 2wks ago but don't know how to pay. I tried using my Gtbank card but didn't work, i got my cousin to use her foreign dollar visa card but still not working. Pls what do i do?

(1) (2) (3) ... (430) (431) (432) (433) (434) (435) (436) ... (615) (Reply)

UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.