Stats: 3,152,596 members, 7,816,481 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 - Travel (450) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 (830674 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (447) (448) (449) (450) (451) (452) (453) ... (615) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Thegamingorca(m): 10:52pm On May 28, 2023
EstherOA:
Hi guys, after such refusal when can I reapply?. And also in my application I said £1000 not £100 which my mom will be contributing.
I need your opinions on how to go about the next one. Thanks

You need to start all over a new 5 months building account period and be very frugal with your spending such that from that account you make it as low as 50 pounds per month.

Explain the high opening balance in your next application in 6months time as money saved since you were employed in the company.
By explanation add monthly payslips or letter from your employer to that effect.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Bmuhd4smile: 11:08pm On May 28, 2023
Faithluv5:

Depends on on your application to me. I had a previous US rejection before moving to the UK two years ago. I applied for US in September last year from the UK and went for biometrics in March 2023 and got the US visa. I also applied for canadian visa in october last year from the uk and my canadian visa came out this month. So i got both the US and CAnada visa from the uk. The only travel history i had when applying for both countries was that i travelled to germany june last year.

Congratulations 👏🎉.

What are the documents you submitted for the Canada visit visa application.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Auntybose007: 2:36am On May 29, 2023
[i][/i]Hello gurus in the house.

I was denied visa to South Africa early last year due to the fact that when my visa was being considered, the timeline for the conference I was supposed to attend had already passed. But it was never stamped on my passport.
My passport was returned clean as I sent it with a letter saying that I wouldn’t be issued a visa due to the above stated reason. Please do I need to declare this on my uk visa application?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Thegamingorca(m): 7:25am On May 29, 2023
Auntybose007:
Hello gurus in the house.

I was denied visa to South Africa early last year due to the fact that when my visa was being considered, the timeline for the conference I was supposed to attend had already passed. But it was never stamped on my passport.
My passport was returned clean as I sent it with a letter saying that I wouldn’t be issued a visa due to the above stated reason. Please do I need to declare this on my uk visa application?

Of what benefit will it be to you if you decide to hide this and not declare?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by CLASSMAN: 7:26am On May 29, 2023
Pls I have submitted and paid for my visa application, but on the contact in UK which is my brother instead of writing his name as oluwadamilola I wrote damilola ,pls will this affect my application or I should write a cover letter to back it up
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Thegamingorca(m): 7:28am On May 29, 2023
CLASSMAN:
Pls I have submitted and paid for my visa application, but on the contact in UK which is my brother instead of writing his name as oluwadamilola I wrote damilola ,pls will this affect my application or I should write a cover letter to back it up

You can write a cover letter to properly clarify things
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by CLASSMAN: 7:32am On May 29, 2023
Thegamingorca:

You can write a cover letter to properly clarify things
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Cashmadam: 9:35am On May 29, 2023
CLASSMAN:

It's fine. Damilola is still your Brother's name. Don't magnify a minor issue.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Ttosssss: 9:59am On May 29, 2023
Hi guys I urgently need a UK TB test done by Thursday next week. Does anyone know how I can go about it? Is there anything like swapping dates. The one that’s available is 16th of June and that’s too late for me.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Ttosssss: 10:17am On May 29, 2023
Ttosssss:
Hi guys I urgently need a UK TB test done by Thursday next week. Does anyone know how I can go about it? Is there anything like swapping dates. The one that’s available is 16th of June and that’s too late for me.

UPDATE
I finally got through to IOM and was able to book for the 5th of June. If anyone is struggling to contact them or find the UK booking website, it is

appointmentnigeria.iom.int

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by ezegold4we: 11:36am On May 29, 2023
Hello House,

Is it possible for a Tier2 dependent visa holder ( work visa) to stay inside UK and apply for a visiting Visa to United States?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Cypt: 12:44pm On May 29, 2023
Hello guys, please I need travel buddy 6th of June Qatar Airway
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by giselle237: 1:42pm On May 29, 2023
ezegold4we:
Hello House,Is it possible for a Tier2 dependent visa holder ( work visa) to stay inside UK and apply for a visiting Visa to United States?
yes tier 2 dependent is on a UK resident visa even though it’s temporary. They but must prove ties beyond all reasonable doubts to the visa officer that they would return. It’s still an interview process in the UK.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by aliACCA: 12:01am On May 30, 2023
GOOD day, I ve been away for a while so I kindly want to be updated on visit visa application.

I intend to apply for visit visa to attend my uncle's graduation next month.

I am self enlmployed.. into supplies business even it mostly informal.

Been to the UK 8years ago on visit and returned

My bank statement is solid. What r chances pls and what documents do I need to provide
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Thegamingorca(m): 12:51am On May 30, 2023
aliACCA:
GOOD day, I ve been away for a while so I kindly want to be updated on visit visa application.

I intend to apply for visit visa to attend my uncle's graduation next month.

I am self enlmployed.. into supplies business even it mostly informal.

Been to the UK 8years ago on visit and returned

My bank statement is solid. What r chances pls and what documents do I need to provide

You have experience with the visa application process.

You have history of travel within last 10yrs.

Have your financial obligations largely changed from how it was 8 yrs ago until now?

You already know the docs you tendered back then to prove your case, you should therefore know what docs to tender for this one too.

It's also not about what docs you have to present but how you present them.

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by fapfam(f): 6:28am On May 30, 2023
Hello @duchess pls is the iom clinic for tb screening that is available for uk screening test please and thank you
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Soraco57(m): 6:29am On May 30, 2023
Good evening, please I need a genuine response to my case, I intend to visit the UK first week in July as I put in my form and return in that first week too but as I dey see things I don't think I can go on the trip until after 2 months or so, let's say I go 4th month , hope there will not be issue at the point of entry in the UK , though $ix months granted , thanks
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Thegamingorca(m): 7:43am On May 30, 2023
Soraco57:
Good evening, please I need a genuine response to my case, I intend to visit the UK first week in July as I put in my form and return in that first week too but as I dey see things I don't think I can go on the trip until after 2 months or so, let's say I go 4th month , hope there will not be issue at the point of entry in the UK , though $ix months granted , thanks

Circumstances can change, ofcourse the UK border officer knows you are only human.

His only worry will be that the change will now make you stay in the UK beyond the validity of that visa. Nah there Una go get problem

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Soraco57(m): 8:02am On May 30, 2023
Thegamingorca:

Circumstances can change, ofcourse the UK border officer knows you are only human.

His only worry will be that the change will now make you stay in the UK beyond the validity of that visa. Nah there Una go get problem

At all, just staying for few days , overstay ke!
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Jayyjay: 9:28am On May 30, 2023
Please guys, my company is sponsoring my visit and my biometrics is in a few days. What is the difference between an introduction letter by employer and a letter of employment?, if you can send a sample I would appreciate it.

Second of all, is it compulsory to attach payslips? I have my bank statement showing I receive salary from my company's bank account and there are invoices I send before my salary is processed, and I will also be attaching my company's bank statement. Are these okay or if not, can we generate payslips now? Please I would love immediate response pls
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by OluOla2019: 11:47am On May 30, 2023
Good morning all. Please, is it a must to upload the visa application forms on the TLS portal?

I actually uploaded the partially completed application forms. Will this affect my Visa application. Is there a way I can upload the complete forms when I go for biometric?

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by OluOla2019: 1:00pm On May 30, 2023
OluOla2019:
Good morning all. Please, is it a must to upload the visa application forms on the TLS portal?

I actually uploaded the partially completed application forms. Will this affect my Visa application. Is there a way I can upload the complete forms when I go for biometric?

Please, help me answer this
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Africankel(m): 1:06pm On May 30, 2023
[quote author=OluOla2019 post=123465384][/quote]

No. You are not required to upload the form. So you are good to go.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by OluOla2019: 1:07pm On May 30, 2023
Africankel:

No. You are not required to upload the form. So you are good to go.

Thank you
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Thegamingorca(m): 3:45pm On May 30, 2023
OluOla2019:

No you do not need to.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by tboks(m): 4:22pm On May 30, 2023
Hi guys, I submitted a visitor visa application to invite my mom to the UK, but I didn't see any dates for biometrics. Has anyone been in this situation before? Thanks for your help.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Thegamingorca(m): 5:34pm On May 30, 2023
tboks:
Hi guys, I submitted a visitor visa application to invite my mom to the UK, but I didn't see any dates for biometrics. Has anyone been in this situation before? Thanks for your help.

The dates will be able to be booked by you on the TLS contact website
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by OluOla2019: 5:36pm On May 30, 2023
Thegamingorca:

No you do not need to.

What about partially completed form I already uploaded? Hope it won't affect my application?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by tboks(m): 5:49pm On May 30, 2023
Thegamingorca:

The dates will be able to be booked by you on the TLS contact website

There's no available date on the website currently.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by gpercuxionz(m): 6:07pm On May 30, 2023
I have gotten an admission from Newcastle university, and am ready to pay the deposit, but my questions are, after getting the uk visa, what are my chances of getting a job, accomodations, immediately with my dependent (wife), I also have a 6month old baby, as I will be paying back the remaining tution fees gradually from what I make monthly after house rent, or how do guys that travel via student visa do it
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Thegamingorca(m): 6:18pm On May 30, 2023
OluOla2019:

What about partially completed form I already uploaded? Hope it won't affect my application?

You should have deleted it before pressing submit. But I don't think it will mar your chances, unless they decide to focus squarely on what you uploaded at the dmc

I hope you uploaded them and filled them into the appropriate categories.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Thegamingorca(m): 6:23pm On May 30, 2023
gpercuxionz:
I have gotten an admission from Newcastle university, and am ready to pay the deposit, but my questions are, after getting the uk visa, what are my chances of getting a job, accomodations, immediately with my dependent (wife), I also have a 6month old baby, as I will be paying back the remaining tution fees gradually from what I make monthly after house rent, or how do guys that travel via student visa do it

With all that is happening now, even suella wouldn't be able to provide an answer to those questions.

Cheers mate.

(1) (2) (3) ... (447) (448) (449) (450) (451) (452) (453) ... (615) (Reply)

UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20

Viewing this topic: toolluu, Gokoyer1401, make9jagr8