Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,424 members, 7,822,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

love-vendor YOUR XP ..to Mac OSX - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / love-vendor YOUR XP ..to Mac OSX (2637 Views)

love-vendor Your Xp To: Ubuntu Linux / Windows Xp Service Pack 2 Activation / Computer Restarts While Booting Up Reaching The Windows Xp Logo Stage Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

love-vendor YOUR XP ..to Mac OSX by bigrovar(m): 8:28am On Aug 01, 2007
Install OSX Without Installing OSX.…and believe me when the job is finished you wont be able to tell the difference.everything from your sound schemes to your default icons to your logon screens would be changed.futher more , DOES NOT contain any spyware or ad-ware of any kind AND DOES NOT SLOW UR PC . HOW? , ITS ALL HERE http://bigbrovar./2007/08/05/88/

You most have seen how cool Vista, Ubuntu, and OSX all look with their Aero, Beryl, and Tiger looks. Windows XP users have to content with their rather dull looking interface.But you too can spice up your Good old XP by showing it some pimping love, . also include very cool stuffs like applications and codec’s that would further increase your user experience on windows XP .fortunately most of the programs we need to do this are freewares and can be downloaded here , http://bigbrovar./2007/08/01/love-vendor-your-xp/

Re: love-vendor YOUR XP ..to Mac OSX by hayprof(m): 6:25pm On Aug 05, 2007
Mehn, u doing it man, This means some apple OS pimpin for my Xp grin cool
Re: love-vendor YOUR XP ..to Mac OSX by Nobody: 5:00pm On Aug 15, 2007
thanks so much bro, keep up the good work, we need more people like you on this thread who are willing to keep us posted on the latest developments in the IT world.
Re: love-vendor YOUR XP ..to Mac OSX by RichDad1(m): 12:23am On Aug 16, 2007
Nice post from you man cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: love-vendor YOUR XP ..to Mac OSX by Ralvy(m): 2:43pm On Aug 16, 2007
@Bigbrovar;
Nice Work! Have u seen the new flyakiteOSX, I mean the professional edition - I think it's new, just downlaoded ma own with Limewire,

@all:
For the latest Styles docks and DesktopX widegts- Visit www.wincustomize.com
Re: love-vendor YOUR XP ..to Mac OSX by bigrovar(m): 9:07pm On Aug 16, 2007
thanks mahn i will update,
Re: love-vendor YOUR XP ..to Mac OSX by Nobody: 10:16pm On Aug 16, 2007
cool cool cool Man its wicked, My friends are just tripin for my Pc now, thnxs bro, please anymore update halla lonely2face@yahoo.com cheesy cheesy
Re: love-vendor YOUR XP ..to Mac OSX by Nobody: 7:59am On Aug 17, 2007
@ poster,
i just dont know how to thank you, i just installed the sofware on my system and damn it, it looks so beautiful, the part i love most is the translating dock, cos am connected to the net and i was so happy to be chatting with some foreigners using that.
The other part in the widgets i love most is the cat that runs after your mouse icon anytime you move it, though the zune didnt install on my system cos it said my OS is not supported, all due to the the reason of me using windoxs XP home edition 2002 SP1 and it requires SP 2, all nevertheless thanks guy,
we all here will still be waiting for more updates on that.

KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK.
Re: love-vendor YOUR XP ..to Mac OSX by RichDad1(m): 2:13pm On Aug 18, 2007
Ralvy:

@Bigbrovar;
Nice Work! Have u seen the new flyakiteOSX, I mean the professional edition - I think it's new, just downlaoded ma own with Limewire,

@all:
For the latest Styles docks and DesktopX widegts- Visit www.wincustomize.com

Do i need to uninstall my current flyakiteOSX before i can upgrade to the professional edition??, also whats the diference between the two, cry
Re: love-vendor YOUR XP ..to Mac OSX by Ralvy(m): 2:44pm On Aug 18, 2007
Nope! U dnt have tu uninstall ur current flyaskiteOSX to upgrade to the professional edition. The professional edition features a desktop search tool that gets information and automatically displays on ur desktop - its a very wonderful tool, secondly - under the apple on the boot screen - you'll have professional there, and there's much more, I will go thru it and let u kno more dferencies later cz I'm ballin on d Vista syd 4 now grin
Re: love-vendor YOUR XP ..to Mac OSX by RichDad1(m): 1:23pm On Aug 19, 2007
@Ralvy and other,
How can i open .zip file on my computer,itried to download some themes and i was unable to run it on my system it kept saying windows need to know the file or program that creates it, also i will like to know where i can get vista look on my XP like the Mac OSX, Thanks
Re: love-vendor YOUR XP ..to Mac OSX by RichDad1(m): 1:49pm On Aug 19, 2007
@Ralvy and other,
How can i open .zip file on my computer,itried to download some themes and i was unable to run it on my system it kept saying windows need to know the file or program that creates it, also i will like to know where i can get vista look on my XP like the Mac OSX, Thanks
Re: love-vendor YOUR XP ..to Mac OSX by Ralvy(m): 3:29pm On Aug 19, 2007
whaaat zip. files - that's weird, try usng winRAR, it's the best in the market. Can access almost any kind of zip archive, even iso.'s,

If u want tu get a vista look on ur system, that' s simple, download one of the Vista Transformation packs and u get a complete Vista look. They are different Vista transformation packs; vtp4, vtp5, vtp6, vtp7, the vtp7 uses alot of system resources and may slow down ur PC. only use it if ur processor speed is high and if u have enuf Ram.
All the same, I recommend vtp6 for you, it's tyt. Gud luck!
Re: love-vendor YOUR XP ..to Mac OSX by RichDad1(m): 2:31pm On Aug 20, 2007
Hi Ralvy,
Can you send me a link where i can download the winrarAlso this is my system spec can it run vista succesfully or do i just change to the vista theme on my XP.also i am having some problems with my XP whenever i open more than 3 or 4 internet explorer windows it keeps hanging and eventually closes up with error message>i am thinking about upgrading to Vista.Please i need your advice, :- cry cry cry

The spec:
P4 2.4Ghtz
512MB Ram
20GB Hdd (buying 80GB soon)
Re: love-vendor YOUR XP ..to Mac OSX by AKO1(m): 10:08pm On Jul 22, 2008
Hello, unfortunately the link no longer works. If anyone still has the file could they please e-mail it to paulkandahar@yahoo.com. Thanks I's appreciate it.
Re: love-vendor YOUR XP ..to Mac OSX by igbsam(m): 3:50pm On Jul 29, 2008
Rich Dad:

Can you send me a link where i can download the winrar

http://www.download.com/WinRAR/3000-2250_4-10007677.html

There you go
Re: love-vendor YOUR XP ..to Mac OSX by LARRYMcCOY(m): 10:54pm On Jul 29, 2008
Good Job, but i think there is somethimng wrong somewhere bcuz the link keeps saying downlaod is not available,
Re: love-vendor YOUR XP ..to Mac OSX by hustla(m): 6:29pm On Aug 03, 2008
Abeg when installed the stuff it kepy buggin me to insert a windows professional disc cos some files needed by the system to work were missin, any help on that ishh?
Re: love-vendor YOUR XP ..to Mac OSX by ExInferis(m): 5:31pm On Aug 04, 2008
the real Mac OSX.

imac in first pic, Macbook in rest with windoze machine in tha background, where it belongs. cry

Re: love-vendor YOUR XP ..to Mac OSX by nwene222(m): 12:20am On Nov 04, 2008
Thnx, ure a correct man. thumb up
Re: love-vendor YOUR XP ..to Mac OSX by quikengr(m): 6:20pm On Nov 04, 2008
Thanks
Re: love-vendor YOUR XP ..to Mac OSX by UNLEASHED(m): 7:03pm On Nov 04, 2008
@ Bigrovar
You mean i will download
Google desktop Enterprise

Yahoo Widgets

Desktop X

Zune XP theme

Window Defender

Object Dock

Calledos wallpaper changer

Wallpapers

K-lite codec

Orbit download manager

Zune Player

Paint.NET

To love-vendor my Xp to Mac Os?

sorry if it sounds stupid, i don't understand
Re: love-vendor YOUR XP ..to Mac OSX by quikengr(m): 11:33am On Nov 05, 2008
pls all the links to download the files

are bad, can you plz give us another link?
Re: love-vendor YOUR XP ..to Mac OSX by Infoseye(m): 11:41am On Nov 05, 2008
Its cool but most times when I do such sometimes icons or the Os does not function properly, I downloaded Vista Ultimate Transformation pack 8.0 it was really cool my old sch Xp became Vista but the downside it slows the the system a little but it worth the try. Finally i switched back to my old sch xp.
Re: love-vendor YOUR XP ..to Mac OSX by bigrovar(m): 9:01am On Jan 28, 2009
UNLEASHED:

@ Bigrovar
You mean i will download
Google desktop Enterprise

Yahoo Widgets

Desktop X

Zune XP theme

Window Defender

Object Dock

Calledos wallpaper changer

Wallpapers

K-lite codec

Orbit download manager

Zune Player

Paint.NET

To love-vendor my Xp to Mac Os?

sorry if it sounds stupid, i don't understand

yeah i know this post is old and all but i must have missed it, so i couldnt resist the urge to reply ,

if you have taken your time to read carefully you would see that their infact two guides one states http://bigbrovar./2007/08/01/love-vendor-your-xp/ just that love-vendor your xp , make your XP look good not by making it look like ubuntu or OSX or vista , just install some simple freeware that would bring out the beauty of XP. the second one is quite different and its states
'Install OSX Without Installing OSX' and all you have to install is a package , u dont need to install Yahoo Widgets or any other tool just that one package , http://bigbrovar./2007/08/05/88/

(1) (Reply)

Do You Know Of A Virus Called Kata Mutiara / Creating Autorun Cds For Linux / Fast And Cheapest Core I7 Desktop: Only 4 Systems

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.