Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,082 members, 7,849,392 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 08:16 PM

This May Be The Reason Why Most Men Die Suddenly During Sex - Health (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / This May Be The Reason Why Most Men Die Suddenly During Sex (111684 Views)

Coconut Stuck Up Taiwanese Man's Bum After He Put It There During Sex Act (Pics) / 5 Igbo Nigerian Men Die In New Delhi, India Within A Week / South Africa Bans Doggy Style During Sex (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This May Be The Reason Why Most Men Die Suddenly During Sex by Elidrisy20: 7:37am On Feb 04, 2022
NAFDAC are not doing their work they only go after purewater factories, leaving does ppl selling enhancement pills to continue selling fake pills to us.
Re: This May Be The Reason Why Most Men Die Suddenly During Sex by LIONSABRE(m): 8:06am On Feb 04, 2022
The number one killer of men is the silent killer itself . Which is high blood pressure . Many men or even many Nigerians don't know that this is the most deadliest silent killer ,we Nigerians don't know the importance of going for medical check up and to be checking our blood pressure .
The bitter truth is when you have high blood pressure,you can die at anytime ,if it is not checked or monitored
Re: This May Be The Reason Why Most Men Die Suddenly During Sex by snoopz: 8:56am On Feb 04, 2022
Crazy olosho styles too dey kill o grin grin
Re: This May Be The Reason Why Most Men Die Suddenly During Sex by Destydanty: 9:57am On Feb 04, 2022
The task is supposed to be equal for both involved to achieve it pleasure in stead of the shortchanging men get from women who tend to always prove they are wicker vessel in sex habit but ready to relax and demand for more instead of assisting in the act
Re: This May Be The Reason Why Most Men Die Suddenly During Sex by jacoik(m): 1:02pm On Feb 04, 2022
MadeINchenzen2:
Guys, Let me tell you what man-power does to your body... it increases blood flow to your penis and increases your blood pressure as well as your heart beat... men suffers heart attack from this and die when they don't get CPR to jump start the heart again!!!

Educate your partner on how to do proper CPR, just incase, if it happens, nobody dies !!!
what is cpr
Re: This May Be The Reason Why Most Men Die Suddenly During Sex by Sirkardinal: 1:09pm On Feb 04, 2022
Some people dey take/drink rubbish in the name to enhance there performance.... What i always tell myself whenever I wan bleep,"is that they no dey win award for sex"
Re: This May Be The Reason Why Most Men Die Suddenly During Sex by GREATBEKE(m): 3:15pm On Feb 04, 2022
jacoik:
what is cpr
CPR is cardiopulmonary resuscitation.
Re: This May Be The Reason Why Most Men Die Suddenly During Sex by GREATBEKE(m): 3:46pm On Feb 04, 2022
Most Sex enhancing drugs allow blood to flow into the male sex organ and causes erection. Some reduces the sensitivity of organ thereby delaying ejaculation. This deceives men wanting to impress there partner.
However, it should be known by all men and women that there is what is called the maximum heart rate (MHR). It is calculated as
MHR= 220- (your present age)
Let's say you are 30 yrs old, your MHR= (220-30) =190 beats/minute. That means if you exercise to the peak your heart rate will not exceed 190beats/minute.
Now a man of 60 years will have a MHR of (220-60) =160b/m.

So when a 60yrs old man wants to exercise like a 30yrs old man with all other things been equal will lead to cardiac arrest. And the simple solution when this occur is to do a cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) on the partner that has the cardiac arrest.
Let us take care as men, no man has been given certificate for over performance in bed.
Note: He who do and stop when he is over panting or gasping for air lives to do another time.

2 Likes

Re: This May Be The Reason Why Most Men Die Suddenly During Sex by aimmoney9: 4:10pm On Feb 04, 2022
posty56:
old men should let women mount them ,
As mount everest....... grin grin
Re: This May Be The Reason Why Most Men Die Suddenly During Sex by DonroxyII: 11:06pm On Feb 06, 2022
Barbsamiin:
If you know how heart struggles to maintain both pulmonary, systemic and erection's blood circulation you won't try any enhancement pill in your entire life.
Kai, I respect that Organ. The Most Important and most abused by all of us. She does her job well 24/7 until she can't Power the body no more.

Heart, Liver, Kidney, Gut, lungs are all Wives to the Brain. A Good Brain must take very good care of His Wives.

As far as You Heart Beats You are Alive and the Efforts puts up by Heart to maintain our Life and keep us Alive is quite enormous.

Gbuukhu, Gbuukhu, and she automatically change gears and rhythms with Respect to body and brain needs ... She knows when to cool down and when to rise as dictates by the Brain, Ohhh ,Queen Heart.
Re: This May Be The Reason Why Most Men Die Suddenly During Sex by DonroxyII: 11:08pm On Feb 06, 2022
omooba969:
No do pass yasef.

Let the girls do the job as well, maybe they will start dropping like flies. grin
Most girls do not actually set to make you cum because you will Cum anyway .. but na guys wey wan convince a girl dem sabi knack without actually understanding How to knack dey drop !

Knack get format!
Re: This May Be The Reason Why Most Men Die Suddenly During Sex by DonroxyII: 11:32pm On Feb 06, 2022
Kazeem47:
am telling you. You keep pounding with all your strength but they will be telling you to go harder. Don't know what's wrong with some of those gender. grin grin grin
Depression!
The More Depressed the Brain, the More harder it gets to Fulfill and overwhelm.

1 Like

Re: This May Be The Reason Why Most Men Die Suddenly During Sex by omooba969(m): 11:57pm On Feb 06, 2022
DonroxyII:
Most girls do not actually set to make you cum because you will Cum anyway .. but na guys wey wan convince a girl dem sabi knack without actually understanding How to knack dey drop !

Knack get format!

Chai!! grin

Abeg give me update. wink
Re: This May Be The Reason Why Most Men Die Suddenly During Sex by DonroxyII: 11:49am On Feb 07, 2022
omooba969:

Chai!! grin

Abeg give me update. wink
grin lol cheesy

Sex with woman starts with Your Aura around Her.

Intellectual (IQ/Wordsmith), Maturity and Financial Muscle = 70% orgasmic Feelings for a Woman once You can clean her worries.

pre-intimacy with Sweet Words and Banters = 20% Orgasm Loading.

Steady Moderate Pounding finished the Job at 10% and Eruption everywhere grin poshoposho... Yummy!!

See Dopamine everywhere ready to be erupted. If you be husband material, her Womb/eggs is already twitching ready to mother your babies. grin. You will be her Odogwu but now the Odds: The Obsessions just begin because she will guard You Jealousy. Who wouldn't guard their Honey Pot and source of Joy grin ....

The Problem with Most guys is that, they want to bring the 100% Pounding alone therefore banging their life to Death.

That's why Niggas should go get made and make life easier for themselves. The strength to make Breakthrough in life should never be used to make Breakthrough into vagina, You will die in the Carnal grin

A fetcher can never emptied a well in one go any fetcher that Endeavour such mission shall later cut Noni grin

If she ain't digging you and na you dey dig her. She will just allow you to dig yourself to hell grin If she digs You due to Your A+ Na she go first stand up and Salute grin
Re: This May Be The Reason Why Most Men Die Suddenly During Sex by omooba969(m): 1:44pm On Feb 07, 2022
DonroxyII:
grin lol cheesy

Sex with woman starts with Your Aura around Her.

Intellectual (IQ/Wordsmith), Maturity and Financial Muscle = 70% orgasmic Feelings for a Woman once You can clean her worries.

pre-intimacy with Sweet Words and Banters = 20% Orgasm Loading.

Steady Moderate Pounding finished the Job at 10% and Eruption everywhere grin poshoposho... Yummy!!

See Dopamine everywhere ready to be erupted. If you be husband material, her Womb/eggs is already twitching ready to mother your babies. grin. You will be her Odogwu but now the Odds: The Obsessions just begin because she will guard You Jealousy. Who wouldn't guard their Honey Pot and source of Joy grin ....

The Problem with Most guys is that, they want to bring the 100% Pounding alone therefore banging their life to Death.

That's why Niggas should go get made and make life easier for themselves. The strength to make Breakthrough in life should never be used to make Breakthrough into vagina, You will die in the Carnal grin

A fetcher can never emptied a well in one go any fetcher that Endeavour such mission shall later cut Noni grin

If she ain't digging you and na you dey dig her. She will just allow you to dig yourself to hell grin If she digs You due to Your A+ Na she go first stand up and Salute grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This May Be The Reason Why Most Men Die Suddenly During Sex by pansophist(m): 4:29pm On Feb 10, 2022
Raalsalghul:

Absolutely agree.

There seem to be some sort of positive correlation between fitness and sexual performance.

Pansophist alluded to something like this earlier.

Yeah. Its absolute. See Oxlade, I watch that video and i'm like, confirm grin

I can guarantee you that if women are 100% sure a man can nack like that, you'll never lack sex again in your life. Getting sex is not women's problem, but getting good sex is. Lots of men want sex, but most men can't fork well.

Forget the public criticism, lots of women would want to be nacked like that without the camera though. grin

5 Likes

Re: This May Be The Reason Why Most Men Die Suddenly During Sex by Boniwhite: 8:34pm On Feb 10, 2022
NaijaOlosho:
If I ride you
You may not want to return to your wife anymore
cheesy
you dont call yourself naijaolosho for no reason
Re: This May Be The Reason Why Most Men Die Suddenly During Sex by Doctor2022: 10:22pm On Feb 10, 2022
Have you been wearing your condoms the right way??

HIV is real, watch this video to see if you've been making this condom mistake

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yyDg6wK6KUs
Re: This May Be The Reason Why Most Men Die Suddenly During Sex by Doctor2022: 2:22pm On Feb 11, 2022

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Coronavirus: US Approves Chloroquine As Treatment - Trump / Arat Hosseini, Iranian Boy With Six-Pack Now Has 4 Million IG Followers (Photos) / Violet J: My Breasts Are Too Heavy, My Bra Size Not In Market, I Need Surgery"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.