Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,561 members, 7,837,156 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

“I Wanted To Know God”, Says Man Arrested For Stealing Two Bibles - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / “I Wanted To Know God”, Says Man Arrested For Stealing Two Bibles (433 Views)

"If Change No Dey In 2months, I Go Start To Carry Gun" - Says Man / Lady Arrested As Her Date Disappears After Stealing Two Phones In Lagos / Slay Queen Caught Red-Handed On CCTV Stealing Two Virgin Human Hair Wigs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Wanted To Know God”, Says Man Arrested For Stealing Two Bibles by Gemid94(m): 7:09pm On Feb 03, 2022
A man who had been arrested and charged with stealing two Bibles from a supermarket in Nairobi says all he wanted was to know God.

Augustine Wanyonyi, 35, told the court that he stole the Bibles so he could read and get to know God more.

Asked why he stole two copies instead of one, he said the second bible was meant for his wife.

Wanyonyi appeared before Milimani Chief Magistrate Susan Shitubi where he pleaded guilty to the offence.

https://thequesttimes.com/i-wanted-to-know-god-says-man-arrested-for-stealing-two-bibles/

1 Like

Re: “I Wanted To Know God”, Says Man Arrested For Stealing Two Bibles by Nobody: 7:11pm On Feb 03, 2022
slap him right and left,and ask him again

1 Like

Re: “I Wanted To Know God”, Says Man Arrested For Stealing Two Bibles by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:11pm On Feb 03, 2022
... but you would only need ONE bible to know god! why steal two? you rascal!!!!
Re: “I Wanted To Know God”, Says Man Arrested For Stealing Two Bibles by okomile(f): 7:11pm On Feb 03, 2022
Scam
Hunger in d land oooo
grin
Re: “I Wanted To Know God”, Says Man Arrested For Stealing Two Bibles by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:12pm On Feb 03, 2022
Which of the God?
undecided
Re: “I Wanted To Know God”, Says Man Arrested For Stealing Two Bibles by Nobody: 7:13pm On Feb 03, 2022
They should av let him go.
Re: “I Wanted To Know God”, Says Man Arrested For Stealing Two Bibles by Freestainworld(m): 7:21pm On Feb 03, 2022
He stole 2 bibles to know 2 God's
Re: “I Wanted To Know God”, Says Man Arrested For Stealing Two Bibles by Nobody: 7:21pm On Feb 03, 2022
Hehehehe grin grin
This man sabi lie ooo grin grin
Re: “I Wanted To Know God”, Says Man Arrested For Stealing Two Bibles by Kriss216: 7:23pm On Feb 03, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
... but you would only need ONE bible to know god! why steal two? you rascal!!!!
One for him...one for his wife.

What a compassionate and caring husband.

2 Likes

Re: “I Wanted To Know God”, Says Man Arrested For Stealing Two Bibles by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:28pm On Feb 03, 2022
YinkaOlusesi:
They should av let him go.

arrant nonsense!

Kriss216:
One for him...one for his wife.
What a compassionate and caring husband.

then, i hope they dash him ONE dirty slap, and ONE for his wife too.
Re: “I Wanted To Know God”, Says Man Arrested For Stealing Two Bibles by MufasaLion: 7:29pm On Feb 03, 2022
This planet Earth is full of cruise.

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: “I Wanted To Know God”, Says Man Arrested For Stealing Two Bibles by donbachi(m): 7:30pm On Feb 03, 2022
King james version and its swahili translation.
Re: “I Wanted To Know God”, Says Man Arrested For Stealing Two Bibles by MufasaLion: 7:30pm On Feb 03, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Which of the God?
undecided

grin grin grin

Only him can answer that.
Re: “I Wanted To Know God”, Says Man Arrested For Stealing Two Bibles by Magnoliaa(f): 7:58pm On Feb 03, 2022
I don't understand this 'news.'
Re: “I Wanted To Know God”, Says Man Arrested For Stealing Two Bibles by insidelife22(m): 7:59pm On Feb 03, 2022
he wan go sell am

2 Likes

Re: “I Wanted To Know God”, Says Man Arrested For Stealing Two Bibles by Fashionista01(f): 8:11pm On Feb 03, 2022
He is a lier.

(1) (Reply)

2 Nigerian Nationals Held With 20 Gms Of ‘cocaine’ / Lagos Govt: We’ve Fired Judge Who Dissolved Marriage, Snatched Complainant Wife / Bandits Arrest Thief, Hand Him Over To Police In Katsina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.