Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,290 members, 7,839,430 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

Exodus Of Nigerian Graduates - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Exodus Of Nigerian Graduates (501 Views)

Why Nigerian Graduates Are Unemployable / Nigerian Graduates With First Class From Nottingham Trent University / Are Nigerian Graduates Useless, Especially Engineers ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Exodus Of Nigerian Graduates by btyfulmnd(m): 7:30am On Jun 23, 2011
It amazes me when i see the huge number of Nigerian graduates across the shores of the western world,i am not talking about "cut and nail graduates" but graduates who can stand and defend what they have anyday. Most of them doing well for themselves while others doing menial jobs just to live above board and when confronted, they tell you is much better than staying back home with your certificate and nothing to lay your hands on, then the question that arises is "what future does this hold for our beloved nation and is it worth it to throw away all the rigorous years in school just to end up doing something very different.
Re: Exodus Of Nigerian Graduates by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jun 23, 2011
btyfulmnd:

It amazes me when i see the huge number of Nigerian graduates across the shores of the western world,i am not talking about "cut and nail graduates" but graduates who can stand and defend what they have anyday. Most of them doing well for themselves while others doing menial jobs just to live above board and when confronted, they tell you is much better than staying back home with your certificate and nothing to lay your hands on, then the question that arises is "what future does this hold for our beloved nation and is it worth it to throw away all the rigorous years in school just to end up doing something very different.

Nothing dey, so something is better than nothing. Responsibilities come in drove even when you've nothing.Free them abeg, no beloved country.
Re: Exodus Of Nigerian Graduates by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jun 23, 2011
And don't tell me you are controlling population for western world. Help bring some of your folks over, men.

(1) (Reply)

Imo Releases N2.7b For Schools’ Rehabilitation / Why Is Uniosun Reducing Post Utme Mark? / Antiferromagnets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.