Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,326 members, 7,829,831 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

Npower: NEXIT Code Now Working, Please Check And Confirm Your Status - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower: NEXIT Code Now Working, Please Check And Confirm Your Status (11136 Views)

Thanks For Your Inputs. I'm Now Working In Gombe / Npower: NEXIT Code Is Being Worked On, Please Exercise Patience / If Your Status Changed From Applicant To Beneficiary You Have Been Selected (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Npower: NEXIT Code Now Working, Please Check And Confirm Your Status by Lawsimon(m): 6:13pm On Feb 05, 2022
Ayomivic:

Thanks for this information.

I did mine ,I put my BVN and I was told #30 would be deducted which I agreed . And I was told message would be sent to me shortly but I did not receive any message . I kept trying but no message was sent to me till now. All I got is "Thank you"

Same thing with me.
Could that be a sign that the status is unavailable?
Please somebody should throw light on this
Re: Npower: NEXIT Code Now Working, Please Check And Confirm Your Status by easzypeaszy(m): 8:01pm On Feb 05, 2022
Not connecting on Etisalat...and dey hv wiped off d money on my MTN 200 gone n no result
Re: Npower: NEXIT Code Now Working, Please Check And Confirm Your Status by ellovee(m): 8:30pm On Feb 05, 2022
Noted
ezenwaez:

The NEXIT code is now working perfectly, exited Npower Batch A and B volunteers can now dial the code *45665# and select 2, then select 1, to check the NEXIT status first, after checking your status you will either receive a success message or told to check back later, if you are successful you will now confirm your availability by picking 2, please take note, you need to have sufficient airtime credit on your phone at least ₦100 to complete all this task.
If you were not shortlisted, there is another batch, this is just Npower NEXIT batch 1, another batch will be released after this first batch have completed their training, all Npower Batch A and B volunteers are advised to exercise patience and keep checking their NEXIT code for updates.
Re: Npower: NEXIT Code Now Working, Please Check And Confirm Your Status by Ajide1606: 8:41pm On Feb 05, 2022
Please is Npower registration going on..? Is there out??
Re: Npower: NEXIT Code Now Working, Please Check And Confirm Your Status by jerrybakermillz(m): 8:47pm On Feb 05, 2022
Unityp:

Use any no to dial the code. It looks like glo is not going through. I just did my wife's own with my mtn no but her registered glo no did not work

How do I go about it? After dialing the code *45665# on a number not registered with Nexit what do I do? Because hearing you guy talk about using bvn for it...please put me through
Re: Npower: NEXIT Code Now Working, Please Check And Confirm Your Status by ezenwaez(m): 9:03pm On Feb 05, 2022
jerrybakermillz:

How do I go about it? After dialing the code *45665# on a number not registered with Nexit what do I do? Because hearing you guy talk about using bvn for it...please put me through
Follow instructions after dialling ussd code and please use BVN, except you know your Npower phone number by heart
Re: Npower: NEXIT Code Now Working, Please Check And Confirm Your Status by Unityp: 9:06pm On Feb 05, 2022
jerrybakermillz:

This is what u get when u dial the code,you select 2 next

Re: Npower: NEXIT Code Now Working, Please Check And Confirm Your Status by Tennyjot(m): 10:02pm On Feb 05, 2022
#30.00 was deducted in the early hour of today but up till now, no message whatsoever from Nexit. Can someone help us look into this?
ezenwaez:

The NEXIT code is now working perfectly, exited Npower Batch A and B volunteers can now dial the code *45665# and select 2, then select 1, to check the NEXIT status first, after checking your status you will either receive a success message or told to check back later, if you are successful you will now confirm your availability by picking 2, please take note, you need to have sufficient airtime credit on your phone at least ₦100 to complete all this task.
If you were not shortlisted, there is another batch, this is just Npower NEXIT batch 1, another batch will be released after this first batch have completed their training, all Npower Batch A and B volunteers are advised to exercise patience and keep checking their NEXIT code for updates.
Re: Npower: NEXIT Code Now Working, Please Check And Confirm Your Status by Emmydarsy: 10:43pm On Feb 05, 2022
Lawsimon:

Same thing with me.
Could that be a sign that the status is unavailable?
Please somebody should throw light on this
if you keep experiencing this....you need to first type "allow" as msg and send to 2442 to clear yourself off DND....Then, start all over by dialing the code *45665#.....GOOD LUCK

1 Like

Re: Npower: NEXIT Code Now Working, Please Check And Confirm Your Status by tjclassix: 10:52pm On Feb 05, 2022
Still not working with glo
redeff06:

Is it working for GLO numbers now?
Re: Npower: NEXIT Code Now Working, Please Check And Confirm Your Status by Austinbiggy(m): 11:53pm On Feb 05, 2022
i was shortlisted and i press 2 to confirm and next was thank you. i thought i will received msg from mail or sms but still am waiting for the next stage.
Re: Npower: NEXIT Code Now Working, Please Check And Confirm Your Status by kwyllancy: 12:30am On Feb 06, 2022
jerrybakermillz:

How do you use ur BVN to check when the dial code is not going through please ?

Playing keep trying it. It is going through now. You can also try it very early in the morning when network traffic is relatively low.
Re: Npower: NEXIT Code Now Working, Please Check And Confirm Your Status by ZICO111(m): 2:30am On Feb 06, 2022
I am not seeing the option where u can confirm my availability for the training.. I have sent 2 as a messages but it is not working
Re: Npower: NEXIT Code Now Working, Please Check And Confirm Your Status by ZICO111(m): 2:33am On Feb 06, 2022
I am not seeing the option where u can confirm my availability for the training.. I have sent 2 as a messages but it is not working..help me out to confirm NY availability for the training
Re: Npower: NEXIT Code Now Working, Please Check And Confirm Your Status by Wuminity(f): 3:53am On Feb 06, 2022
ezenwaez:

Is this new NPOWER registration, or
Is it for people who already registered.
Re: Npower: NEXIT Code Now Working, Please Check And Confirm Your Status by ezenwaez(m): 6:13am On Feb 06, 2022
Wuminity:

It is for batches A and B
Re: Npower: NEXIT Code Now Working, Please Check And Confirm Your Status by Okeji(m): 7:44am On Feb 06, 2022
Wuminity:

I do not understand the stuff o. After confirming my status,I dialed the code for availability but it keeps bringing back the same message over and over again. It keeps telling me to confirm my status after deducting my N30 severally
Re: Npower: NEXIT Code Now Working, Please Check And Confirm Your Status by Lawsimon(m): 8:05am On Feb 06, 2022
Emmydarsy:
if you keep experiencing this....you need to first type "allow" as msg and send to 2442 to clear yourself off DND....Then, start all over by dialing the code *45665#.....GOOD LUCK

Thank you
Re: Npower: NEXIT Code Now Working, Please Check And Confirm Your Status by idomytin(m): 11:21am On Feb 06, 2022
Like seriously am pass through same page here tongue
nero7:
a friend checked his status and got a response that HE HAS BEEN SHORTLISTED. but when he tries to confirm his availability, he keeps getting the response to to ''please confirm he has been shortlisted" instead of a response that will confirm his availability.
Re: Npower: NEXIT Code Now Working, Please Check And Confirm Your Status by ezenwaez(m): 11:39am On Feb 06, 2022
idomytin:
Like seriously am pass through same page here tongue
Exercise patience
Re: Npower: NEXIT Code Now Working, Please Check And Confirm Your Status by maasoap(m): 9:35pm On Feb 06, 2022
Tonymegabush1:
The #30 deduction is what I don't seems to understand a federal agency is tasking it's applicants just to check their status of application....

Laughing. Hundreds of thousands of people have not been shortlisted by they're still going to pay N30 each anyway. It should have been free of charge.
Re: Npower: NEXIT Code Now Working, Please Check And Confirm Your Status by Wuminity(f): 1:10am On Feb 07, 2022
ezenwaez:

It is for batches A and B

Ok, the thing is am confused.

I want to know if it is new registration,

Or

The batches A and B have registered before.

Is it a continuation for batches A and B registration process?
Re: Npower: NEXIT Code Now Working, Please Check And Confirm Your Status by ezenwaez(m): 5:37am On Feb 07, 2022
Wuminity:

Ok, the thing is am confused.

I want to know if it is new registration,

Or

The batches A and B have registered before.

Is it a continuation for batches A and B registration process?
It is not a new process, it is a continuation of batches A and B

1 Like

Re: Npower: NEXIT Code Now Working, Please Check And Confirm Your Status by Juventus4life: 3:27am On Feb 10, 2022
nero7:
a friend checked his status and got a response that HE HAS BEEN SHORTLISTED. but when he tries to confirm his availability, he keeps getting the response to to ''please confirm he has been shortlisted" instead of a response that will confirm his availability.

Same problem with me

(1) (2) (Reply)

Deep Blue Energy Services Limited (DBESL) Job Recruitment (6 Positions) / MTN Nigeria Latest Job Recruitment (5 Positions) / Jumia Nigeria Job Recruitment (8 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.