Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,539 members, 7,812,672 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:19 PM

Npower: NEXIT Code Now Working, Please Check And Confirm Your Status - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower: NEXIT Code Now Working, Please Check And Confirm Your Status (11087 Views)

Thanks For Your Inputs. I'm Now Working In Gombe / Npower: NEXIT Code Is Being Worked On, Please Exercise Patience / If Your Status Changed From Applicant To Beneficiary You Have Been Selected (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Npower: NEXIT Code Now Working, Please Check And Confirm Your Status by ezenwaez(m): 5:11am On Feb 04, 2022
The NEXIT code is now working perfectly, exited Npower Batch A and B volunteers can now dial the code *45665# and select 2, then select 1, to check the NEXIT status first, after checking your status you will either receive a success message or told to check back later, if you are successful you will now confirm your availability by picking 2, please take note, you need to have sufficient airtime credit on your phone at least ₦100 to complete all this task.
If you were not shortlisted, there is another batch, this is just Npower NEXIT batch 1, another batch will be released after this first batch have completed their training, all Npower Batch A and B volunteers are advised to exercise patience and keep checking their NEXIT code for updates.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Npower: NEXIT Code Now Working, Please Check And Confirm Your Status by kwyllancy: 9:49am On Feb 04, 2022
I tried mine and it seemed to be through but I have not been debited the #30.00. I hope everything is OK @ ezenwaez.
Re: Npower: NEXIT Code Now Working, Please Check And Confirm Your Status by Jubal01: 10:24am On Feb 04, 2022
Ok
Re: Npower: NEXIT Code Now Working, Please Check And Confirm Your Status by ezenwaez(m): 10:51am On Feb 04, 2022
kwyllancy:
I tried mine and it seemed to be through but I have not been debited the #30.00. I hope everything is OK @ ezenwaez.
Please use your BVN

1 Like

Re: Npower: NEXIT Code Now Working, Please Check And Confirm Your Status by kwyllancy: 12:47pm On Feb 04, 2022
Thanks for ur kind response Sir. But I used my BVN to check my status but was told I would be debited #30.00 but they didn't. I also used my BVN to check d availability option, but was told I would be debited #30.00 but they still didn't.
Re: Npower: NEXIT Code Now Working, Please Check And Confirm Your Status by Chinks(m): 2:10pm On Feb 04, 2022
Whenever that message pop up, don't press okay in a hurry. Just hold on a bit and you'll see another message immediately asking you to accept or reject. It is after then, the cash would be removed.
kwyllancy:
Thanks for ur kind response Sir. But I used my BVN to check my status but was told I would be debited #30.00 but they didn't. I also used my BVN to check d availability option, but was told I would be debited #30.00 but they still didn't.

2 Likes

Re: Npower: NEXIT Code Now Working, Please Check And Confirm Your Status by wiseone28: 4:07pm On Feb 04, 2022
So no more batch B stream 3

1 Like

Re: Npower: NEXIT Code Now Working, Please Check And Confirm Your Status by Topeonline24: 4:51pm On Feb 04, 2022
[quote author=kwyllancy post=109948146]Thanks for ur kind response Sir. But I used my BVN to check my status but was told I would be debited #30.00 but they didn't. I also used my BVN to check d availability option, but was told I would be debited #30.00 but they still didn't.
Re: Npower: NEXIT Code Now Working, Please Check And Confirm Your Status by redeff06: 6:57pm On Feb 04, 2022
ezenwaez:

The NEXIT code is now working perfectly, exited Npower Batch A and B volunteers can now dial the code *45665# and select 2, then select 1, to check the NEXIT status first, after checking your status you will either receive a success message or told to check back later, if you are successful you will now confirm your availability by picking 2, please take note, you need to have sufficient airtime credit on your phone at least ₦100 to complete all this task.
If you were not shortlisted, there is another batch, this is just Npower NEXIT batch 1, another batch will be released after this first batch have completed their training, all Npower Batch A and B volunteers are advised to exercise patience and keep checking their NEXIT code for updates.

Is it working for GLO numbers now?
Re: Npower: NEXIT Code Now Working, Please Check And Confirm Your Status by Tennyjot(m): 7:35pm On Feb 04, 2022
Re: Npower: NEXIT Code Now Working, Please Check And Confirm Your Status by premierlead: 8:31pm On Feb 04, 2022
ezenwaez:

This is audio NEXIT please, they are just lying everywhere. They are yet to deduce their #30 since morning
Re: Npower: NEXIT Code Now Working, Please Check And Confirm Your Status by Tonymegabush1(m): 12:37am On Feb 05, 2022
The #30 deduction is what I don't seems to understand a federal agency is tasking it's applicants just to check their status of application....

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Npower: NEXIT Code Now Working, Please Check And Confirm Your Status by Solexyniko123: 1:23am On Feb 05, 2022
Good morning...

I received a message that I've been shortlisted after checking for my status and the N30 deducted. but after confirming my availability and the N30 deducted, I didn't receive any message again

Am I supposed to receive any other message?
For those that have done it....

Thank you!
Re: Npower: NEXIT Code Now Working, Please Check And Confirm Your Status by Tennyjot(m): 8:20am On Feb 05, 2022
Exploitation of the highest order! Las!las!government is fighting corruption...it is well!EFCC & ICPC should look into this nonesense
Tonymegabush1:
The #30 deduction is what I don't seems to understand a federal agency is tasking it's applicants just to check their status of application....

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Npower: NEXIT Code Now Working, Please Check And Confirm Your Status by Lawrenceo: 12:25pm On Feb 05, 2022
ezenwaez:

I have successfully checked my status and confirmed availability so what next?
Re: Npower: NEXIT Code Now Working, Please Check And Confirm Your Status by Kech88: 3:29pm On Feb 05, 2022
Dem no chop my money tire,still dey tell me say I Neva confirm,I have confirmed like 6 times

2 Likes

Re: Npower: NEXIT Code Now Working, Please Check And Confirm Your Status by chigoziri2403(m): 3:42pm On Feb 05, 2022
Imagine
Re: Npower: NEXIT Code Now Working, Please Check And Confirm Your Status by willexyaho(m): 3:42pm On Feb 05, 2022
Ok
Re: Npower: NEXIT Code Now Working, Please Check And Confirm Your Status by Ayomivic(m): 3:49pm On Feb 05, 2022
ezenwaez:

Thanks for this information.

I did mine ,I put my BVN and I was told #30 would be deducted which I agreed . And I was told message would be sent to me shortly but I did not receive any message . I kept trying but no message was sent to me till now. All I got is "Thank you"
Re: Npower: NEXIT Code Now Working, Please Check And Confirm Your Status by lookingfly: 3:58pm On Feb 05, 2022
ezenwaez:

I know some that has relocated from the state he did he's npower, I hope the training can be done nation wide or must he go back to that state for training?
Re: Npower: NEXIT Code Now Working, Please Check And Confirm Your Status by jerrybakermillz(m): 4:01pm On Feb 05, 2022
kwyllancy:

How do you use ur BVN to check when the dial code is not going through please ?
Re: Npower: NEXIT Code Now Working, Please Check And Confirm Your Status by loadednaija(m): 4:04pm On Feb 05, 2022
This wey dem don post for Tabloidtech since nai dey make headline here?
Re: Npower: NEXIT Code Now Working, Please Check And Confirm Your Status by nero7: 4:10pm On Feb 05, 2022
a friend checked his status and got a response that HE HAS BEEN SHORTLISTED. but when he tries to confirm his availability, he keeps getting the response to to ''please confirm he has been shortlisted" instead of a response that will confirm his availability.

1 Like

Re: Npower: NEXIT Code Now Working, Please Check And Confirm Your Status by Unityp: 4:13pm On Feb 05, 2022
jerrybakermillz:

How do you use ur BVN to check when the dial code is not going through please ?
Use any no to dial the code. It looks like glo is not going through. I just did my wife's own with my mtn no but her registered glo no did not work

1 Like

Re: Npower: NEXIT Code Now Working, Please Check And Confirm Your Status by ekanx27(m): 4:23pm On Feb 05, 2022
This is the message I got.

Re: Npower: NEXIT Code Now Working, Please Check And Confirm Your Status by Aaae: 4:36pm On Feb 05, 2022
Oh
Re: Npower: NEXIT Code Now Working, Please Check And Confirm Your Status by lookingfly: 4:40pm On Feb 05, 2022
ezenwaez:

I keep seeing this afternoon following the process above..... When i dial the code and select confirm availability, the later messages show.

Re: Npower: NEXIT Code Now Working, Please Check And Confirm Your Status by nero7: 5:22pm On Feb 05, 2022
same issue my friend is having. he is wondering if that message can confirm his availability
lookingfly:
I keep seeing this afternoon following the process above..... When i dial the code and select confirm availability, the later messages show.
Re: Npower: NEXIT Code Now Working, Please Check And Confirm Your Status by MVLOX(m): 5:33pm On Feb 05, 2022
I will check for my wife later
Re: Npower: NEXIT Code Now Working, Please Check And Confirm Your Status by beylinko02: 5:47pm On Feb 05, 2022
After confirming availablity, what is next Please
Re: Npower: NEXIT Code Now Working, Please Check And Confirm Your Status by Lawsimon(m): 6:10pm On Feb 05, 2022
Lawrenceo:

I have successfully checked my status and confirmed availability so what next?

Please how did you know it was confirmed?
Was it through SMS or just a thank you text?
Re: Npower: NEXIT Code Now Working, Please Check And Confirm Your Status by Lawsimon(m): 6:11pm On Feb 05, 2022
Solexyniko123:
Good morning...

I received a message that I've been shortlisted after checking for my status and the N30 deducted. but after confirming my availability and the N30 deducted, I didn't receive any message again

Am I supposed to receive any other message?
For those that have done it....

Mine showed thank you message but no amount deducted.
Thank you!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which Job Should I Choose In This Harsh Economy, Job A Or Stick To Job B / Graduate Trainee Jobs Among Today's Vacancies (Updated) / Is Life Really About Luck Or Is Dis Spiritually Controlled?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.