Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,421 members, 7,836,679 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

Unilorin Bsc. Certificate Misplaced, Please Help! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unilorin Bsc. Certificate Misplaced, Please Help! (438 Views)

Reps Pass Bill To Scrab Hnd-bsc Certificate – See Why / Lost Bsc Certificate. Pls Help / Help: University Of Ibadan Bsc Certificate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unilorin Bsc. Certificate Misplaced, Please Help! by stylishnclassy: 12:20pm On Feb 04, 2022
Hi Everyone,

I am so confused right now and I have tried everything but coming here seem to be a reliable option for me. I graduated from the University of Ilorin (Department of Geology and Mineral Sciences) and got my certificate right after graduation.

At the moment, I can't seem to find indue to the fact that I have been moving up and down and I urgently need this to get my MSc. application completed.

I would appreciate it if anyone can help or guide me through how I can get this again from the school (ONLY), as I am not in the country which makes it hard.

Kindly send me an email on stylishnclassy@gmail.com or WhatsApp: +2348066299356. Please I am asking for help/guidance, kindly stay away if you intend to add to my frustration (Scammers please just move on).

Thank you.
Re: Unilorin Bsc. Certificate Misplaced, Please Help! by MufasaLion: 12:22pm On Feb 04, 2022
I will contact someone working in the Students' Affairs about it. I'll revert back to you.
Re: Unilorin Bsc. Certificate Misplaced, Please Help! by illicit(m): 12:45pm On Feb 04, 2022
Better by far

All the best
Re: Unilorin Bsc. Certificate Misplaced, Please Help! by clockwisereport: 2:14pm On Feb 04, 2022
If I got you right, you want your school to issue you another certificate

I don't think schools issue certificates more than once.
Re: Unilorin Bsc. Certificate Misplaced, Please Help! by stylishnclassy: 2:28am On Feb 09, 2022
I will appreciate an update from you please. Thank you
MufasaLion:
I will contact someone working in the Students' Affairs about it. I'll revert back to you.

(1) (Reply)

University Of Ibadan Is Ranked 7th In The 2022 Best Global Universities In Afric / FLASHBACK: Chrisland School Official Jailed For Rape / Biggest Scholarships For International Students 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.