Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

Lost Bsc Certificate. Pls Help - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Lost Bsc Certificate. Pls Help (22370 Views)

Unilorin Bsc. Certificate Misplaced, Please Help! / Reps Pass Bill To Scrab Hnd-bsc Certificate – See Why / Help: University Of Ibadan Bsc Certificate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lost Bsc Certificate. Pls Help by Eyeness: 5:29am On Feb 18, 2019
Good morning all,I am a medical graduate who is about to go for NYSC but three months prior to that in december, i collected my Bsc certificate and kept it in the bottom cupboard in my bedroom and after the new year, i travelled to benin for personal issues. Now NYSC batch A mobilisation is up and my certificate is missing. I have combed the house twice, the only thing that happened significance is that on my dads birthday, a party was thrown and some people came to my room, to put their children to sleep. This is because the door is bad.

I have combed the entire house twice and still cant find it. I asked people in the party and called tgem. No one knows anything. I am at my wits end and dont know what to do. My family members said they havent seen it. All i have is a photocopy. Please help me.

1 Like

Re: Lost Bsc Certificate. Pls Help by Nackzy: 5:45am On Feb 18, 2019
Go to your school and request for a new one or go to court and do the needful

4 Likes

Re: Lost Bsc Certificate. Pls Help by Eyeness: 5:57am On Feb 18, 2019
Nackzy:
Thank you. My school is unilag. I was told they dont issue certificate twice in unilag

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lost Bsc Certificate. Pls Help by Dozie32(m): 9:13am On Feb 18, 2019
God will help you get it back, coz I know what it takes to acquire a certificate.

16 Likes

Re: Lost Bsc Certificate. Pls Help by kasimshafii: 9:13am On Feb 18, 2019
Ok
Re: Lost Bsc Certificate. Pls Help by freemanbubble: 9:13am On Feb 18, 2019
Bros
Request for a replacement certificate

Sometimes we Nigerians make mountains out of a molehill

12 Likes

Re: Lost Bsc Certificate. Pls Help by GrammarNazi1(m): 9:13am On Feb 18, 2019
Nackzy:
...request...

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lost Bsc Certificate. Pls Help by Nobody: 9:13am On Feb 18, 2019
Sorry oooo
Chai.

I never take eye see my certificate since I graduate..
Wetin I wan use am do?
Maybe make I go collect am sef frame and come hang am for my living room

18 Likes

Re: Lost Bsc Certificate. Pls Help by LawrenceOnline: 9:13am On Feb 18, 2019
You can get an evident for it.
Re: Lost Bsc Certificate. Pls Help by Buharifan: 9:14am On Feb 18, 2019
ask those children that slept in your room, and next time secure your room.

1 Like

Re: Lost Bsc Certificate. Pls Help by Harwal: 9:14am On Feb 18, 2019
okeyyhhhh
Re: Lost Bsc Certificate. Pls Help by chloride6: 9:14am On Feb 18, 2019
Eyeness:
Thank you. My school is unilag. I was told they dont issue certificate twice in unilag

They do...

They will mark it with duplicate ......

You can use your statement of result for NYSC in the meantime ..

19 Likes

Re: Lost Bsc Certificate. Pls Help by Ajsoebdh: 9:14am On Feb 18, 2019
Try going to your school
Re: Lost Bsc Certificate. Pls Help by lamidex(m): 9:15am On Feb 18, 2019
Haa! I want to believe there's is a process for this type of situation provided you can prove to them how it got lost.

Go to your school to confirm before you agree to what you were told.

1 Like

Re: Lost Bsc Certificate. Pls Help by mmb(m): 9:15am On Feb 18, 2019
Hope people that came to the party were not drunked, I did away with your certificate thinking that
it is a cheque sort of?

1 Like

Re: Lost Bsc Certificate. Pls Help by Pierce008: 9:15am On Feb 18, 2019
Re: Lost Bsc Certificate. Pls Help by Iamdmentor1(m): 9:15am On Feb 18, 2019
Fast and pray until something happens. Then go to Unilag and request for a new certificate. Jesus Christ is good all the time

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lost Bsc Certificate. Pls Help by Anigreat: 9:16am On Feb 18, 2019
shocked

Village people are after you, but they will not succeed

1 Like

Re: Lost Bsc Certificate. Pls Help by aywhy93(m): 9:16am On Feb 18, 2019
Any institution that offers you certificate twice is sh*t. This type of Certificates are only issued once..!

What I do is i scan ALL my important documents and certificates as soon as I obtain them and upload in my mail and cloud storage. It's very important !!! and you'll only know the importance when things like this happen.

5 Likes

Re: Lost Bsc Certificate. Pls Help by santopelele(m): 9:17am On Feb 18, 2019
Mr op, how do u want us to help u now? because we no follow come the party nah

2 Likes

Re: Lost Bsc Certificate. Pls Help by Whois(m): 9:18am On Feb 18, 2019
Request for transcript login to your student portal for more info
Re: Lost Bsc Certificate. Pls Help by Emeikus: 9:18am On Feb 18, 2019
Eyeness:

Instead of you to confirm by calling a lecturer you are following the words of "they"

6 Likes

Re: Lost Bsc Certificate. Pls Help by Jesuslvzme(m): 9:18am On Feb 18, 2019
Go back to ur school
Re: Lost Bsc Certificate. Pls Help by Wagasigiungu(m): 9:18am On Feb 18, 2019
Eyeness:
Good morning all,I am a medical graduate who is about to go for NYSC but three months prior to that in december, i collected my Bsc certificate and kept it in the bottom cupboard in my bedroom and after the new year, i travelled to benin for personal issues. Now NYSC batch A mobilisation is up and my certificate is missing. I have combed the house twice, the only thing that happened significance is that on my dads birthday, a party was thrown and some people came to my room, to put their children to sleep. This is because the door is bad.

I have combed the entire house twice and still cant find it. I asked people in the party and called tgem. No one knows anything. I am at my wits end and dont know what to do. My family members said they havent seen it. All i have is a photocopy. Please help me.

What do you mean by medical graduate, with a BSc? I guess stress of the predicament is getting to you. I pray & hope you find it. Calm down and think deeply, you probably kept is somewhere else you can't clearly remember just yet. If your efforts end I futility (God forbid), you can use your statement of result, if you were Initially given one.

Furthermore, you should get a police report and court affidavit just in case. Contact your school authorities. I am sure they would have experienced such situations in the past and can offer valuable advice on the way forward.

4 Likes

Re: Lost Bsc Certificate. Pls Help by Tofax: 9:18am On Feb 18, 2019
Iamdmentor1:
Fast and pray until something happens. Then go to Unilag and request for a new certificate. Jesus Christ is good all the time

I don't seems to understand why God gave us brain and IQ. Everything about Nigeria is fast and pray. When the children of Israel was to depart Egypt they journey through it. Assume its in Nigeria we'll have waited, fast and pray to God to catapult us straight to Israel.
The reason God seems far from Nigeria is these:
Matthew 15:8 -
"These people (Nigerians) draw near unto me with their mouth, and honor me with their lips; but their heart is far from me."

2 Likes

Re: Lost Bsc Certificate. Pls Help by LamidicownuBSS: 9:19am On Feb 18, 2019
Dozie32:
God will help you get it back, coz I know what it takes to acquire a certificate.

because na only go school
Re: Lost Bsc Certificate. Pls Help by radwad(m): 9:19am On Feb 18, 2019
Eyeness:

Go to any nearest police station......Get a police report
Go to a high court....Get a court affidavit.
Then go to your school with this documents alongside the photocopy of your missing certificate and request for a new certificate. Don't just assume they don't give certificate twice in your school.confirm yourself.

If they refuse to issue another certificate,scan the photocopy for save on Google drive.i am sorry you may have to deal with that for a long time.
Anytime your original certificate is requested,then you present the photocopy alongside the police report and court affidavit.

Best of luck

14 Likes

Re: Lost Bsc Certificate. Pls Help by xana101: 9:19am On Feb 18, 2019
Go to Oluwole and thank me later. I did it too. Now I work in a big manufacturing firm.

6 Likes

Re: Lost Bsc Certificate. Pls Help by Nobody: 9:19am On Feb 18, 2019
Does UNILAG gives certificate immediately after graduation?

2 Likes

Re: Lost Bsc Certificate. Pls Help by GrammarNazi1(m): 9:20am On Feb 18, 2019
LawrenceOnline:
You can get an evident for it.
Get what?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Are Beans Carbohydrates Or Protein / FRUSTRATION: Student Poisons Self Over Failure To Secure Varsity Admission / Ways To Improve Your Study Habits And Recall Better

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.