Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,303 members, 7,850,078 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:00 PM

MC Tagwaye Poses With His Cute Baby (Pictures) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / MC Tagwaye Poses With His Cute Baby (Pictures) (31507 Views)

Mr. Ibu, Akpororo, MC Tagwaye, Others Storm Alexreport's Wife 30th Birthday Dinn / Buhari's Mimica Comedian MC Tagwaye Bags International Appointment / MC Tagwaye Weds Hauwa Uwais (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MC Tagwaye Poses With His Cute Baby (Pictures) by savonis919: 2:33pm On Feb 04, 2022
Nice one guy ...u too much
Re: MC Tagwaye Poses With His Cute Baby (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:37pm On Feb 04, 2022
Sivashey:
No northerner will vote for him
you are a new comer, his Excellency Governor Nyesom Ezenwo Wike Con is a nationalist who is loved by all...
Re: MC Tagwaye Poses With His Cute Baby (Pictures) by mrksquare: 2:38pm On Feb 04, 2022
Competence5050:
His Excellency Governor Nyesom Ezenwo Wike Con. is the only way come 2023

The only way In Ikwerre country. It is only in Nigeria that the like of Wike can be governor.

Please stop promoting the aspiration of a political misfit. Go and tell him to pay pensioners their gratiuity and promote civil servants in Rivers state. Since he took over Civil Servant have been stagnant for over 8years.
Re: MC Tagwaye Poses With His Cute Baby (Pictures) by remitarich(f): 2:44pm On Feb 04, 2022
SO CUTE
I LOVE U BABY
Re: MC Tagwaye Poses With His Cute Baby (Pictures) by VEXT: 2:50pm On Feb 04, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:

What do you think? They would allow a non Muslim marry such a privileged Fulani daughter of theirs?

He is still a Christian,go and check his profile..

2 Likes

Re: MC Tagwaye Poses With His Cute Baby (Pictures) by mu2sa2: 2:52pm On Feb 04, 2022
ipobcannibals:
Chei! Ipob/ESN terrorists will be crying that they’ve given him a Fulani girl to Islamize him and the entire Igbo.
Ipob/ESN cannibals would like to eat the guy and his wife, starting from biting his fresh yellow yansh,,,,,,meat go dey there well grin grin grin

Chai!
Re: MC Tagwaye Poses With His Cute Baby (Pictures) by alfarouq(m): 2:54pm On Feb 04, 2022
Sivashey:
No northerner will vote for him

Not when only he and Obi are the contestants.
Re: MC Tagwaye Poses With His Cute Baby (Pictures) by RoyalBoutique(m): 3:19pm On Feb 04, 2022
chatinent:
In Dame Patience's voice, I see him there, I see him here, is he twice?

You get wahala but you no know grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MC Tagwaye Poses With His Cute Baby (Pictures) by lalo128: 3:22pm On Feb 04, 2022
BobbieZion:
F**k Buhari and his mimicker.
Yes!! I said it.
mumu tongue
Re: MC Tagwaye Poses With His Cute Baby (Pictures) by donforeign: 3:55pm On Feb 04, 2022
Competence5050:
Belike you dn smook sooth
Re: MC Tagwaye Poses With His Cute Baby (Pictures) by donforeign: 3:57pm On Feb 04, 2022
Cumtroller:
Since the papa dey mimick buhari for a living, I pray the child ends up to have the same behaviour as buhari.

Amen.
make e mimick you before?
Re: MC Tagwaye Poses With His Cute Baby (Pictures) by donforeign: 3:59pm On Feb 04, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:

What do you think? They would allow a non Muslim marry such a privileged Fulani daughter of theirs?
don't assume oga. If you have evidence he did ,,bring it

1 Like

Re: MC Tagwaye Poses With His Cute Baby (Pictures) by donforeign: 4:01pm On Feb 04, 2022
Janiobi:
See them. Bleachers
he's not bleaching and he's not the cause of your problem

2 Likes

Re: MC Tagwaye Poses With His Cute Baby (Pictures) by donforeign: 4:02pm On Feb 04, 2022
Xtianah09:
This is 2022 I Believe It Is Time For "@SEUN" To Introduce the "DISLIKE" option on this forum
seun no care about the site. So many years no update.. wack

1 Like

Re: MC Tagwaye Poses With His Cute Baby (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:14pm On Feb 04, 2022
donforeign:
Belike you dn smook sooth
sooth is now a thing of the past in Port Harcourt now, all thanks to his Excellency Governor Nyesom Ezenwo Wike Con Pos Africa, the only way come 2023...
Re: MC Tagwaye Poses With His Cute Baby (Pictures) by donforeign: 4:17pm On Feb 04, 2022
Competence5050:
sooth is now a thing of the past in Port Harcourt now, all thanks to his Excellency Governor Nyesom Ezenwo Wike Con Pos Africa, the only way come 2023...
na dt sooth go kill u
Re: MC Tagwaye Poses With His Cute Baby (Pictures) by gidado14(m): 4:25pm On Feb 04, 2022
Competence5050:
drunker

Re: MC Tagwaye Poses With His Cute Baby (Pictures) by Dinisu(m): 4:49pm On Feb 04, 2022
When buhari tenure finish who he won cum mimic again!!
Re: MC Tagwaye Poses With His Cute Baby (Pictures) by Blackdisciple(m): 4:54pm On Feb 04, 2022
Is he twins??
Re: MC Tagwaye Poses With His Cute Baby (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:07pm On Feb 04, 2022
gidado14:

drunker
you call the man who is always winning your lifeless leader a drunker? You should be ashamed of yourself...

Re: MC Tagwaye Poses With His Cute Baby (Pictures) by HilcomTech(m): 5:10pm On Feb 04, 2022
He should be careful so that Ndi mkporu miri cannibals should not lay their cannibalistic hands on the sweet baby
Re: MC Tagwaye Poses With His Cute Baby (Pictures) by LIONSABRE(m): 5:28pm On Feb 04, 2022
Congratulations. smiley
Re: MC Tagwaye Poses With His Cute Baby (Pictures) by shortIGBOman: 6:33pm On Feb 04, 2022
OneCandleAway:

Is it true he converted to a Muslim?

Cc Alex reports

Over 95% of IGBO have been converted to ISLAM. grin

Re: MC Tagwaye Poses With His Cute Baby (Pictures) by ma373733(m): 8:47pm On Feb 04, 2022
ipobcannibals:
Chei! Ipob/ESN terrorists will be crying that they’ve given him a Fulani girl to Islamize him and the entire Igbo.
Ipob/ESN cannibals would like to eat the guy and his wife, starting from biting his fresh yellow yansh,,,,,,meat go dey there well grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: MC Tagwaye Poses With His Cute Baby (Pictures) by ahmEenu(m): 9:03pm On Feb 04, 2022
Forget profile. There’s no way that guy is still a Christian. Abeg no let me laugh
VEXT:

He is still a Christian,go and check his profile..
Re: MC Tagwaye Poses With His Cute Baby (Pictures) by VEXT: 9:25pm On Feb 04, 2022
ahmEenu:
Forget profile. There’s no way that guy is still a Christian. Abeg no let me laugh

Ok
Re: MC Tagwaye Poses With His Cute Baby (Pictures) by gidado14(m): 9:47am On Feb 07, 2022
Competence5050:
you call the man who is always winning your lifeless leader a drunker? You should be ashamed of yourself...
winning what ? you fool
Re: MC Tagwaye Poses With His Cute Baby (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:53am On Feb 07, 2022
gidado14:

winning what ? you fool
you are in sivere pain...

Re: MC Tagwaye Poses With His Cute Baby (Pictures) by gidado14(m): 10:04am On Feb 07, 2022
Competence5050:
you are in sivere pain...
you you think any south south or south east can win Nigerian presidency then you are in a comma, Ojikwu and Nnamdi Kanu have ruin your lives.

Re: MC Tagwaye Poses With His Cute Baby (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:29am On Feb 07, 2022
gidado14:

you you think any south south or south east can win Nigerian presidency then you are in a comma, Ojikwu and Nnamdi Kanu have ruin your lives.
well, I don't know about the south east, but we have done it before and we will do it again...

Re: MC Tagwaye Poses With His Cute Baby (Pictures) by gidado14(m): 10:58am On Feb 07, 2022
Competence5050:
well, I don't know about the south east, but we have done it before and we will do it again...
tell me how you done it, the man that couldn't deliver and first sitting president to removed, una weldone oooh

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Is Your Nigerian Celebrity Crush? / Comedienne Helen Paul With Husband And Son / Naira Marley Visits Shina Peller

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.