Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,257 members, 7,857,042 topics. Date: Tuesday, 11 June 2024 at 10:48 AM

MC Tagwaye Poses With His Cute Baby (Pictures) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / MC Tagwaye Poses With His Cute Baby (Pictures) (31517 Views)

Mr. Ibu, Akpororo, MC Tagwaye, Others Storm Alexreport's Wife 30th Birthday Dinn / Buhari's Mimica Comedian MC Tagwaye Bags International Appointment / MC Tagwaye Weds Hauwa Uwais (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: MC Tagwaye Poses With His Cute Baby (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:35pm On Feb 07, 2022
gidado14:
tell me how you done it, the man that couldn't deliver and first sitting president to removed, una weldone oooh
why are you this pained? Just because I introduced baba go slow AKA lifeless nightmare? At the mention of my able governor, his Excellency Chief Barr, Nyesom Ezenwo Wike, AKA mr, project, every enemies of Nigeria must bow...
gidado14 you can cry me a river...

1 Like

Re: MC Tagwaye Poses With His Cute Baby (Pictures) by gidado14(m): 9:52am On Feb 10, 2022
Competence5050:
why are you this pained? Just because I introduced baba go slow AKA lifeless nightmare? At the mention of my able governor, his Excellency Chief Barr, Nyesom Ezenwo Wike, AKA mr, project, every enemies of Nigeria must bow...
gidado14 you can cry me a river...

shay him wan become president thats what will hunt his political career,

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Femi Robinson Of Village Headmaster Is Dead / Desmond Elliot Looking Cute In Native Attire (Photos) / Photos From Daddy Showkey's Coronation As The 'ajaguna Of Yakoyo Land'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.