Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,393 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:17 PM

Finally!! I Moved Out Of My Parents House!! - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Finally!! I Moved Out Of My Parents House!! (85998 Views)

At What Age Should An Adult Leave Their Parents’ House? / Zambian Girl Who Was "Buried" 2 Years Ago Walks Back To Her Parents' House / 'I Moved Out Of My Parents House Because Of My Mum" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Finally!! I Moved Out Of My Parents House!! by naija4life247: 8:47pm On Feb 05, 2022
DEXTROVERT:
Please
Dont
Put
Chair
In
Your
Room

Only
Bed

so
when
you
have
visitors
They
Can
find
somewhere
to
rest

Are you sure you will make Heaven like this? Somebody advised him to avoid women, but you are advising him to avoid chairs, but to put only bed so that his visitors will be able to rest on the bed.

It will be very difficult for you to make Heaven.
Re: Finally!! I Moved Out Of My Parents House!! by naija4life247: 8:50pm On Feb 05, 2022
formular760:

Yes I’m nineteen
And you want to ball with the big boys. You want to dey do Kitikiti and do Kitakita.
Re: Finally!! I Moved Out Of My Parents House!! by kingphilip(m): 11:19pm On Feb 05, 2022
Ifyjos:

I am fine thanks. I beg for her forgiveness at the beginning of the year but she is yet to forgive me . All I wanted from her is to make peace but I don't know if she will forgive or not. And her wedding is coming up next month.
Follow me back let's chat via mail
Re: Finally!! I Moved Out Of My Parents House!! by Mypeople2(m): 11:27pm On Feb 05, 2022
lexy2014:

What makes women a distraction?
Not just a distraction, he will not be able to save so that he can buy things in the house especially at his age. The young ladies will eat him dry
Re: Finally!! I Moved Out Of My Parents House!! by lexy2014: 8:23am On Feb 06, 2022
Mypeople2:
Not just a distraction, he will not be able to save so that he can buy things in the house especially at his age. The young ladies will eat him dry

Why would women make him not to be able to save? How will they eat him dry?
Re: Finally!! I Moved Out Of My Parents House!! by Mightyguy(m): 4:42pm On Feb 06, 2022
formular760:

I edit films for film directors.

wow! It's cool by the way. I want to learn and I don't mind paying anyway.

WhatsApp; 0 seven 0 33379306..thanks in adv.
Re: Finally!! I Moved Out Of My Parents House!! by Mypeople2(m): 8:48pm On Feb 06, 2022
lexy2014:

Why are you asking me a question when you already know the answer
Re: Finally!! I Moved Out Of My Parents House!! by lexy2014: 9:36pm On Feb 06, 2022
Mypeople2:
Why are you asking me a question when you already know the answer

its because i dont no the answer thats why am asking. afterall, you are the one that came up with this:

"Not just a distraction, he will not be able to save so that he can buy things in the house especially at his age. The young ladies will eat him dry"

Re: Finally!! I Moved Out Of My Parents House!! by medexico(m): 12:44pm On Feb 08, 2022
Omihanifa:
Congrats, the only advice I have for you now is that you should avoid bad friends and stay away from distraction ( women)

They would always want to bring girls to Bleep in your house, never give them the chance, they will only turn your house to brothel.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Isa Suleiman And Janine Sanchez Reimann, His American Wife Jet OutTo California / Wife Exposes Her Husband's Side Chick's Nude Photos On Twitter / 15-Year-Old Boy Caught Trying To Lodge In A Hotel With 2 Girls (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.