Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,217 members, 7,815,253 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

Blackaxe and Vikings see obituary of this fine boy PHOTOS - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Blackaxe and Vikings see obituary of this fine boy PHOTOS (4821 Views)

Black Axee And Vikings See Blood Like Water In Anambra - PHOTOS / Fine Boy Caught And Burn To Death In Anambra (Disturbing Photos) / Chi Marine Temple: Native Doctor Does Juju For Yahoo Boy (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blackaxe and Vikings see obituary of this fine boy PHOTOS by Cultistupdate2: 1:03pm On Feb 04, 2022
As Blackaxe and Vikings keep taking the war all over Nigeria

As shared in their Facebook group.

Re: Blackaxe and Vikings see obituary of this fine boy PHOTOS by Cultistupdate2: 1:15pm On Feb 04, 2022
Obituary poster

1 Share

Re: Blackaxe and Vikings see obituary of this fine boy PHOTOS by nifemi25(m): 1:18pm On Feb 04, 2022
Absolutely no single gain in been a cultist. It's either they use you count score or they behead you before your time...

13 Likes

Re: Blackaxe and Vikings see obituary of this fine boy PHOTOS by Olunmercy56(f): 1:21pm On Feb 04, 2022
lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Blackaxe and Vikings see obituary of this fine boy PHOTOS by Cultistupdate2: 1:36pm On Feb 04, 2022
nifemi25:
Absolutely no single gain in been a cultist. It's either they use you count score or they behead you before your time...

There was never a gain

4 Likes

Re: Blackaxe and Vikings see obituary of this fine boy PHOTOS by Cultistupdate2: 5:13pm On Feb 04, 2022
Re: Blackaxe and Vikings see obituary of this fine boy PHOTOS by Reeses: 7:29pm On Feb 04, 2022
Bunch of idiots.

1 Like

Re: Blackaxe and Vikings see obituary of this fine boy PHOTOS by realstars: 7:38pm On Feb 04, 2022
He has done his best last last he has gone so soon, not evary one were destine to see today and the days comming.
Re: Blackaxe and Vikings see obituary of this fine boy PHOTOS by realstars: 7:39pm On Feb 04, 2022
He has done his best last last he has gone so soon, not evary one were destine to see today and the days comming.
Re: Blackaxe and Vikings see obituary of this fine boy PHOTOS by realstars: 7:40pm On Feb 04, 2022
Re: Blackaxe and Vikings see obituary of this fine boy PHOTOS by freddie009(m): 7:55pm On Feb 04, 2022
So this guy is 29, omoh my baby face is deceiving me.

3 Likes

Re: Blackaxe and Vikings see obituary of this fine boy PHOTOS by Cultistupdate2: 10:51pm On Feb 04, 2022
freddie009:
So this guy is 29, omoh my baby face is deceiving me.

lol
Re: Blackaxe and Vikings see obituary of this fine boy PHOTOS by Cultistupdate2: 11:27pm On Feb 04, 2022
Re: Blackaxe and Vikings see obituary of this fine boy PHOTOS by shilenji(m): 12:33am On Feb 05, 2022
Go through primary school, secondary , university and even youth service in this hard country only for you to be wasted at the end of the day for being a cultist,why u no kuku use yourself do money ritual for your parents.

7 Likes

Re: Blackaxe and Vikings see obituary of this fine boy PHOTOS by Bastardlyrich: 1:06am On Feb 05, 2022
Yoruba guy,Cultistupdate always trying hard to paint as/se bad by every means .
I keep asking were did cultism originate.
Are Yorobad fake cowardlly muslin not fighting in the waste why are you not reporting it.
Why are you not also reporting skull mining by cowards who kill innocent kids and women in ogun state and sw.
Why only ss/se why
Re: Blackaxe and Vikings see obituary of this fine boy PHOTOS by Cultistupdate: 1:08am On Feb 05, 2022
Bastardlyrich:
Yoruba guy,Cultistupdate always trying hard to paint as/se bad by every means .
I keep asking were did cultism originate.
Are Yorobad fake cowardlly muslin not fighting in the waste why are you not reporting it.
Why are you not also reporting skull mining by cowards who kill innocent kids and women in ogun state and sw.
Why only ss/se why

Sir I have replied u on my other handle since morning u haven't replied. Or do u just comment and don't check replies. At the moment Anambra cult war between Aye and Aro is the most heated. Even Eiye and Buccaneer has ceased fire.

1 Like

Re: Blackaxe and Vikings see obituary of this fine boy PHOTOS by Bastardlyrich: 1:11am On Feb 05, 2022
[quote author=Cultistupdate post=109965346]

Sir I have replied u on my other handle since morning u haven't replied [/quoteo]
I said they are cult war in sw why are you not reporting it my Yoruba friends.
Some cowardlly cultist are currently fighting in sw why not report it.
Ok why not report about skull mining.
What have we done to you to always target the blessed better south.
Most people can't see it but I know exactly what you are doing.
Skull miners are I. Ogun state report.
Re: Blackaxe and Vikings see obituary of this fine boy PHOTOS by Cultistupdate: 1:12am On Feb 05, 2022
[quote author=Bastardlyrich post=109965367][/quote]

Boss I have replied u. Check your mentions stop typing like a robot.
Re: Blackaxe and Vikings see obituary of this fine boy PHOTOS by Cultistupdate: 8:09am On Feb 05, 2022
shilenji:
Go through primary school, secondary , university and even youth service in this hard country only for you to be wasted at the end of the day for being a cultist,why u no kuku use yourself do money ritual for your parents.

A cultist son is a wasted child

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Blackaxe and Vikings see obituary of this fine boy PHOTOS by Cultistupdate: 8:51am On Mar 28, 2022
[quote author=Bastardlyrich post=109965367][/quote]

Your favorite Ogun state is now in the news.

nairaland.com/Cultistupdate2
Re: Blackaxe and Vikings see obituary of this fine boy PHOTOS by Bastardlyrich: 9:16am On Mar 28, 2022
Sincerely I hate to see young people kill theirselves.
I always thought cultistupdate was doing it to demarket ss/se the blessed region after all nothing afonjas have not done to demarket these bueatiful and rich region.
I just blessed God that I m not part of these trash.
cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Blackaxe and Vikings see obituary of this fine boy PHOTOS by Waterysperm: 11:06am On Mar 28, 2022
Cultistupdate:

Sir I have replied u on my other handle since morning u haven't replied. Or do u just comment and don't check replies. At the moment Anambra cult war between Aye and Aro is the most heated. Even Eiye and Buccaneer has ceased fire.
Stop replying to that Idiot. He is very very foolish. We appreciate what you are doing here.
Re: Blackaxe and Vikings see obituary of this fine boy PHOTOS by Cultistupdate: 11:14am On Mar 28, 2022
Bastardlyrich:
Sincerely I hate to see young people kill theirselves.
I always thought cultistupdate was doing it to demarket ss/se the blessed region after all nothing afonjas have not done to demarket these bueatiful and rich region.
I just blessed God that I m not part of these trash.
cheesy grin cheesy grin

Don't be part of it o. no gain inside grin grin grin atleast we have come to a common understanding.
The reason why Abeokuta and Ogun has been on the news since over 10 days now is that the cult war of the Blackaxe is now intensified in that region just as it was in Anambra. cool cool
Re: Blackaxe and Vikings see obituary of this fine boy PHOTOS by Nobody: 1:30pm On Mar 28, 2022
Cultistupdate2:
As Blackaxe and Vikings keep taking the war all over Nigeria

As shared in their Facebook group.
una version of fine, I no understand again o

(1) (Reply)

25 Year Old Man Tasted Her Neighbour's Daughter Without Permission / They pluck his eye like mango - Blackaxe and Vikings - PHOTOS / Enugu Mortuary Attendant Takes Pictures With Corpses (graphic Images)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.