Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,052 members, 7,845,434 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

Help - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Help (886 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help by ebenezer95(m): 9:54am On Jun 23, 2011
i cant understand this requirement  very well oo can any one help out?

You will also need to provide us with proof of sponsorship/funding for a full academic year.  For undergraduates this amount is $42,855.00 and for graduates this amount is $40,920.00. You will need bank statements showing you have access to this amount of money.  The bank statements must be in English and the amounts must be in American dollars.  If the amount is not in American dollars then you must provide us with the equivalency in American dollars.

2. Submit your original educational documents, such as your high school diploma certification, college transcripts and course work documents (translated in English, if necessary). If your documents are not in English, please send a certified translated copy.

For undergraduate applicants, you will need to submit your high school diploma certification. For graduate applicants, you will need to submit proof of completion of a United States baccalaureate degree, or approved equivalent, copies of transcripts from all colleges or universities attended, both undergraduate and graduate levels, and proof of satisfactory performance in either your Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT), Graduate Record Examination (GRE), a 2.75 undergraduate grade point average on a 4.0 scale, OR evidence of graduate potential.

3. Provide evidence of English proficiency. Students whose native language is not English must demonstrate English proficiency by taking the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) exam. You can take this test online on the Internet at xxxxx

4. Submit a $300 (USD) tuition deposit. This tuition deposit is required as part of the admissions process, and is applied towards the first quarter’s tuition.

Re: Help by claremont(m): 12:20pm On Jun 23, 2011
Is it written in French
Re: Help by ebenezer95(m): 12:38pm On Jun 23, 2011
i need help in getting those documents
Re: Help by claremont(m): 12:39pm On Jun 23, 2011
ebenezer95:

i need help in getting those documents
Do you mean you need help in forging those documents wink
Re: Help by ebenezer95(m): 1:08pm On Jun 23, 2011
No ooo forging doc ke? i need some one to arrange the documents for me i mean to put me though , i dont know how to get proof of completion of a United States baccalaureate degree and proof of satisfactory performance , And The bank statements
Re: Help by claremont(m): 1:09pm On Jun 23, 2011
ebenezer95:

No ooo forging doc ke? i need some one to arrange the documents for me i mean to put me though , i dont know how to get proof of completion of a United States baccalaureate degree and proof of satisfactory performance , And The bank statements
My guy, we are saying the same thing grin grin grin
Re: Help by ebenezer95(m): 5:49am On Jul 06, 2011
Funny U LOL grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Your Trip To Ghana / Us Student Visa Enquiries / Bsc Nursing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.