Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,337 members, 7,815,671 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

9ice And His Wife, Sunkanmi Welcome Second Child (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 9ice And His Wife, Sunkanmi Welcome Second Child (Photos) (34624 Views)

9ice And His Wife, Sunkanmi Celebrates 3rd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / 9ice Celebrates 2nd Wedding Anniversary With His Wife, Sunkanmi (Photo) / 9ice And Olasunkanmi Ajala Akande Pre-wedding Photo Ahead Of Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

9ice And His Wife, Sunkanmi Welcome Second Child (Photos) by ebukajay184: 3:17pm On Feb 04, 2022
Popular Nigerian singer, 9ice and his wife, Sunkanmi, have welcomed their second child together, IGBERETV reports.

The singer took to Instagram to share the good news with fans. He shared stunning baby bump photos of his wife posing with him and their daughter.

He wrote;

"My baby just delivered a baby"
https://www.instagram.com/p/CZjpHobMnPd/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

In another post, 9ice expressed his undying love for his wife.

He wrote;

"Just know that my love for you will last forever. Youth and beauty will fade, but my promise will stand because I cannot find any other who could fill in the spot you created in my heart, in my life. I love you faithfully and endlessly. "
https://www.instagram.com/p/CZjpEC_Mn7W/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

9ice also has more children with other women.

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 9ice And His Wife, Sunkanmi Welcome Second Child (Photos) by aanuoluwami14(f): 3:23pm On Feb 04, 2022
Congrats

8 Likes

Re: 9ice And His Wife, Sunkanmi Welcome Second Child (Photos) by Nobody: 3:25pm On Feb 04, 2022
Does anybody still hear about Toni payne? 9ice ex, that he accused sleeping with 9ice best friend (ruggedman)

42 Likes

Re: 9ice And His Wife, Sunkanmi Welcome Second Child (Photos) by Nobody: 3:30pm On Feb 04, 2022
Lanky fella from way back.
Back in those days, at some point in the past when Ipods, Symbian phones and Mp3 Player were in vogue and the best money could buy, on a sunny afternoon, a brief break from the busy day, with earpiece in my ear canal, blocking out any noise from the noisy outside, device on highest volume, seated on a public bench, under the shade of the tree, cooling off the sunny day. 9ice Photocopy playing back to back, wished it kept on playing till infinity.
I can't still figure out what kept me addicted to the song on repeat. It obviously wasn't the lyrics as it made no sense to me. Perhaps, it was the progression of the chord and melody, and the sweet voice of 9ice which all gave a solemn calm feeling under the shade and this peaceful happiness that felt so good.

This same 9ice could have remained a GOAT in the local/national music industry, he was lucky to have attained relevance before froggy and the rest came with their noises, unfortunately she gave his best friend nodding, he saw it with his two naked eyes and thereafter let his weed get the best of him.

That is one place Tuface excels. He has the most enduring music career of all time. He came all the way from the days of Plantashun boyz. Different noise makers, groups and acts came and went, different music eras, yet 2baba continues to remain their baba. His voice at 90 years would still sound far pleasant than Froggy in his prime.

129 Likes 9 Shares

Re: 9ice And His Wife, Sunkanmi Welcome Second Child (Photos) by Adeniyi9462(m): 3:34pm On Feb 04, 2022
Alapo meji congrats

9 Likes

Re: 9ice And His Wife, Sunkanmi Welcome Second Child (Photos) by Cholls(m): 4:03pm On Feb 04, 2022
YinkaOlusesi:
Does anybody still hear about Toni payne? 9ice ex, that he accused sleeping with 9ice best friend (ruggedman)
my brother yes... In the trenches

1 Like

Re: 9ice And His Wife, Sunkanmi Welcome Second Child (Photos) by TheWolfen(m): 4:37pm On Feb 04, 2022
That is nice.
Congrats alapomeji

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 9ice And His Wife, Sunkanmi Welcome Second Child (Photos) by Girlieo(f): 6:04pm On Feb 04, 2022
congratulations Mr 9ice.....more ink to your pen

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 9ice And His Wife, Sunkanmi Welcome Second Child (Photos) by Shellsploit: 6:22pm On Feb 04, 2022
Amazing photoshoot theme!
Konga a'so... 'O ti so"!!

Lalasticlacla sef.

9 Likes

Re: 9ice And His Wife, Sunkanmi Welcome Second Child (Photos) by ImpregnaTor(m): 7:01pm On Feb 04, 2022
I bet he's a simp, just take a good look at that smile sad

1 Like

Re: 9ice And His Wife, Sunkanmi Welcome Second Child (Photos) by BobbieZion(m): 7:02pm On Feb 04, 2022
Nice!!
9ice be back on his feet... Kudos!!
Never thought he will get over the saga with his homie.

Never sleep with another Man's....
He is a real N***a.
I go like blow AZ with am, reason legit matters.

1 Like

Re: 9ice And His Wife, Sunkanmi Welcome Second Child (Photos) by iCauseTrouble: 7:02pm On Feb 04, 2022
9ice my favourite artiste back then in 06/07

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 9ice And His Wife, Sunkanmi Welcome Second Child (Photos) by orlahtohbadt(m): 7:04pm On Feb 04, 2022
Shellsploit:
Amazing photoshoot theme!
Konga a'so... 'O ti so"!!

Lalasticlacla sef.
It is Gongo a so.

9 Likes

Re: 9ice And His Wife, Sunkanmi Welcome Second Child (Photos) by shadrach77: 7:04pm On Feb 04, 2022
YinkaOlusesi:
Living in the US. Still unmarried

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 9ice And His Wife, Sunkanmi Welcome Second Child (Photos) by FeliciaOja(f): 7:04pm On Feb 04, 2022
Nic
Re: 9ice And His Wife, Sunkanmi Welcome Second Child (Photos) by iscom(m): 7:05pm On Feb 04, 2022
Congratulations
Re: 9ice And His Wife, Sunkanmi Welcome Second Child (Photos) by MufasaLion: 7:05pm On Feb 04, 2022
Abolore, that's my dawg!

1 Like

Re: 9ice And His Wife, Sunkanmi Welcome Second Child (Photos) by wifeesnatcher(m): 7:05pm On Feb 04, 2022
Agba

congrats baba

your daughter is Beautiful, protect her so that she can make you proud

4 Likes

Re: 9ice And His Wife, Sunkanmi Welcome Second Child (Photos) by FreeStuffsNG: 7:05pm On Feb 04, 2022
Congratulations to you and your beautiful wife. May God bless the baby and may the arrival of the baby bring your family more joy and greater achievements.

9ice also has more children with other women. That's not news wink
https://www.nairaland.com/2692664/four-kidsthree-baby-mamas-9ice

The good news is that he is happy and has found love, it's just not good that he had to go through multiple relationships and perhaps leave the other women unhappy in their relationship with him before he eventually met his wife,Sunkanmi.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 9ice And His Wife, Sunkanmi Welcome Second Child (Photos) by LyfeJennings(m): 7:05pm On Feb 04, 2022
light099:
Back in those days, at some point in the past when Ipods, Symbian phones and Mp3 Player were in vogue and the best money could buy, on a sunny afternoon, a brief break from the busy day, with earpiece in my ear canal, blocking out any noise from the noisy outside, device on highest volume, seated on a public bench, under the shade of the tree, cooling off the sunny day. 9ice Photocopy playing back to back, wished it kept on playing till infinity.
I can't still figure out what kept me addicted to the song on repeat. It obviously wasn't the lyrics as it made no sense to me. Perhaps, it was the progression of the chord and melody, and the sweet voice of 9ice which all gave a solemn calm feeling under the shade and this peaceful happiness that felt so good.

This same 9ice could have remained a GOAT in the local/national music industry, he was lucky to have attained relevance before froggy and the rest came with their noises, unfortunately she gave his best friend nodding, he saw it with his two naked eyes and thereafter let his weed get the best of him.

That is one place Tuface excels. He has the most enduring music career of all time. He came all the way from the days of Plantashun boyz. Different noise makers, groups and acts came and went, different music eras, yet 2baba continues to remain their baba. His voice at 90 years would still sound far pleasant than Froggy in his prime.

Wa gbayi
I love your word arrangement and composition.
U are a good writer

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 9ice And His Wife, Sunkanmi Welcome Second Child (Photos) by Born2winKingOG: 7:06pm On Feb 04, 2022
Where the grammy

1 Like

Re: 9ice And His Wife, Sunkanmi Welcome Second Child (Photos) by Lanre4uonly(m): 7:06pm On Feb 04, 2022
Congratulations to the family.
Re: 9ice And His Wife, Sunkanmi Welcome Second Child (Photos) by Nobody: 7:08pm On Feb 04, 2022
Congratulations to them.
Re: 9ice And His Wife, Sunkanmi Welcome Second Child (Photos) by pretydiva(f): 7:08pm On Feb 04, 2022
Congratulations kiss. Beautiful family he's got
Re: 9ice And His Wife, Sunkanmi Welcome Second Child (Photos) by pretydiva(f): 7:09pm On Feb 04, 2022
Born2winKingOG:
Where the grammy
Inside your pocket

2 Likes

Re: 9ice And His Wife, Sunkanmi Welcome Second Child (Photos) by Hdhdhd(m): 7:09pm On Feb 04, 2022
9ice, zukwanu Ike nwokeoma. No go kill person daughter with every night pumeme
Re: 9ice And His Wife, Sunkanmi Welcome Second Child (Photos) by Spherical77(m): 7:10pm On Feb 04, 2022
ImpregnaTor:
I bet he's a simp, just take a good look at that smile sad
what else do you want him to be?

1 Like

Re: 9ice And His Wife, Sunkanmi Welcome Second Child (Photos) by Yemi4luv: 7:11pm On Feb 04, 2022
Toni payne will never forgive 9ice with all what she did for 9ice, 9ice is very smart the guy use the lady to reach limelight and dump her

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 9ice And His Wife, Sunkanmi Welcome Second Child (Photos) by Greenmentors: 7:12pm On Feb 04, 2022
Hmmm
Re: 9ice And His Wife, Sunkanmi Welcome Second Child (Photos) by Rabihe: 7:12pm On Feb 04, 2022
Congrats man
Re: 9ice And His Wife, Sunkanmi Welcome Second Child (Photos) by Firsttimeroooo: 7:13pm On Feb 04, 2022
light099:

I love the progression of your words; beautifully written. You however did not hesitate to show your strong dislike for an artist angry

15 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Checkout Singer Waje's Daughter.. Pretty Lady. / Jide Kosoko Assaulted And Injured Video Club Owners / Rapper DMX Is Still Alive And On Life Support After #ripdmx Erroneously Trended

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.