Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,612 members, 7,820,178 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

9ice And His Wife, Sunkanmi Celebrates 3rd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 9ice And His Wife, Sunkanmi Celebrates 3rd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) (27305 Views)

9ice And His Wife, Sunkanmi Welcome Second Child (Photos) / 9ice Celebrates 2nd Wedding Anniversary With His Wife, Sunkanmi (Photo) / Queen Nwokoye’s Daughter, Oluchi Celebrates 3rd Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

9ice And His Wife, Sunkanmi Celebrates 3rd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by EBMedia: 9:36pm On Dec 30, 2022
Nigerian singer, Abolore Akande, popularly known as 9ice and his wife, Sunkanmi, celebrate their 3rd wedding anniversary on Friday December 30, IGBERETV reports.

Taking to his Instagram handle, he shared photos of himself and his wife with the caption;

''12 years of friendship
3 years married
Forever to go…
Eru to ju owo elo, Abeeni
my no 1 cheerleader, my source of motivation and strength. Thanks for being a part of my life. My lovely wife. Happy Anniversary"

https://www.instagram.com/p/CmyieHvoAmh/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Cheers to two imperfect pieces that fit perfectly together.''

https://www.instagram.com/p/CmyiinKoF2s/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: 9ice And His Wife, Sunkanmi Celebrates 3rd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by pocohantas(f): 10:01pm On Dec 30, 2022
Ever since he was caught wankeen and pressing bweast of his side-chick, his rich and independent wife seems to have him by the balls.

Normally it is women posting anniversaries and Christmas photoshoots, but 9ice has been posting everything possible to make restitution.

I won’t be surprised if he posts her on Father’s Day.

Happy wedding anniversary to them!

167 Likes 11 Shares

Re: 9ice And His Wife, Sunkanmi Celebrates 3rd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by olasaad(f): 10:18pm On Dec 30, 2022
Majority of couples actually married in December. Happy wedding anniversary to us all.

2 Likes

Re: 9ice And His Wife, Sunkanmi Celebrates 3rd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by plantainbender(m): 10:27pm On Dec 30, 2022
It's the way he renders his own panegyrics for me - Abolore Akande Adigun Alapomeji Ajifolajifaola.

Baba Zion, happy wedding anniversary to you and your wife!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 9ice And His Wife, Sunkanmi Celebrates 3rd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by sageb: 10:27pm On Dec 30, 2022
pocohantas:
Ever since he was caught wankeen and pressing bweast of his side-chick, his rich and independent wife seems to have him by the balls.

Normally it is women posting anniversaries and Christmas photoshoots, but 9ice has been posting everything possible to make restitution.

I have heard Alapomeji's side of the story.
True, true, wetin Toni Payne do am that year no good.
He became a cassanova after that divorce.

5 Likes

Re: 9ice And His Wife, Sunkanmi Celebrates 3rd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by pocohantas(f): 10:31pm On Dec 30, 2022
sageb:

I have heard Alapomeji's side of the story.
True, true, wetin Toni Payne do am that year no good. He became a cassanova after that divorce.

Indeed! If there is anything, he confirmed he is a community gbola. The only reason he is calm for this one is because his glory days are over. If this was when he was dishing out hits, e no for beg her. tongue

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 9ice And His Wife, Sunkanmi Celebrates 3rd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by HeartlessMan: 10:58pm On Dec 30, 2022
It will soon collapse.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 9ice And His Wife, Sunkanmi Celebrates 3rd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by HeartlessMan: 11:00pm On Dec 30, 2022
pocohantas:

Indeed! If there is anything, he only confirmed he is a community gbola. The only reason he is calm for this one is because his glory days are over. If this was when he was dishing out hits, e no for beg her. tongue

Only a secondary school child misbehaves just so a man can "beg" her.

Grown women know exactly what they want.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 9ice And His Wife, Sunkanmi Celebrates 3rd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Kaycee54321(m): 11:00pm On Dec 30, 2022
pocohantas:

Your mouth eeehn

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 9ice And His Wife, Sunkanmi Celebrates 3rd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by We4all: 12:31am On Dec 31, 2022
This Nice is good looking sha. He's got Tuface kind of youthful looks. And this his wife....so she was in one corner while Nice was still married and patiently waiting for her shift to start. 3 years has elapsed. One more year to go before the inevitable happens.

6 Likes

Re: 9ice And His Wife, Sunkanmi Celebrates 3rd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by poshestmina(f): 3:18am On Dec 31, 2022
Happy Anniversary to them.
Baba don 'repent' all of a sudden. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: 9ice And His Wife, Sunkanmi Celebrates 3rd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by theredaddy: 7:48am On Dec 31, 2022
pocohantas:

Indeed! If there is anything, he confirmed he is a community gbola. The only reason he is calm for this one is because his glory days are over. If this was when he was dishing out hits, e no for beg her. tongue

The lameness of your reasoning is below local & int'l rating, if 9ice is a community gbola all because of one scandal does that also make tiwa a community wh0re tew
If 9ice is calm because his glory dayz are over since when did naija women start having sense to tolerate bullshit from men with past glory/low cash.
Does it look like basketmouth & paul are at the peak of there career or still on glory dayz, did any of them beg their wives not to leave
Your major headache should have been why 9ice wife still stayed, [i]apparently both are in Love [/i]and that is something you can never fathom in a million years undecided

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 9ice And His Wife, Sunkanmi Celebrates 3rd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by sageb: 8:49am On Dec 31, 2022
poshestmina:
Happy Anniversary to them. Baba don 'repent' all of a sudden. grin grin grin
Ama , Ibatie ooooo.
Re: 9ice And His Wife, Sunkanmi Celebrates 3rd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by DenreleDave(m): 10:38am On Dec 31, 2022
shocked sad

While rude boy of psquare is using poverty against people to campaign for Peter obi and he has abandoned his family for an 18 years old girl, another man here is celebrating his marriage...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 9ice And His Wife, Sunkanmi Celebrates 3rd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by easyfem(m): 10:38am On Dec 31, 2022
We dont even knw this guy official wife .. too many wifey ... where is Tonypain

Egbon when u go collect Grammy award na?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 9ice And His Wife, Sunkanmi Celebrates 3rd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by BigDawsNet: 10:39am On Dec 31, 2022
Congratulations

Love you mehn
Re: 9ice And His Wife, Sunkanmi Celebrates 3rd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Primusinterpares(m): 10:39am On Dec 31, 2022
Marriage should be private to both couples.

Happy anniversary though

2 Likes

Re: 9ice And His Wife, Sunkanmi Celebrates 3rd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by adedayoa2(f): 10:40am On Dec 31, 2022
poshestmina:
Happy Anniversary to them.
Baba don 'repent' all of a sudden. grin grin grin

Re: 9ice And His Wife, Sunkanmi Celebrates 3rd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by pocohantas(f): 10:41am On Dec 31, 2022
theredaddy:

The lameness of your reasoning is below local & int'l rating, if 9ice is a community gbola all because of one scandal does that also make tiwa a community wh0re tew
If 9ice is calm because his glory dayz are over since when did naija women start having sense to tolerate bullshit from men with past glory/low cash.
Does it look like basketmouth & paul are at the peak of there career or still on glory dayz, did any of them beg their wives not to leave

Abeg shut up. 9ce has 5 kids from 3 different women.

Then he was caught pressing the bweast of a sidechick who is a 4th woman while married to the 3rd. Wetin remain to be community gbola?

See who dey call my reasoning local. You fit stand me for international reasoning?

And yes, Paul did try to make up with Anita. HE visited America many times before giving himself brain to move on. Basketmouth was also quick to post his divorce, something he later deleted. His wife Elsie, just like Julius Agwu and Paul’s wife, has not said pim!

Now compare that to Annie who is always going mad over Tuface’s movement.

I done tell you, no dey rush quote me. You don’t have the sensibility to sustain logical arguments.

In love indeed. Why won’t he be in love with his meal ticket and why should I want to experience the love of a husband that wan-ks on video call with sidechick? Na your mama go experience that kind love. grin grin The love of Tony Elumelu and Obi Cubana them is what I want/have. Love that respects oneself and spouse.

23 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 9ice And His Wife, Sunkanmi Celebrates 3rd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by haybhi1(m): 10:41am On Dec 31, 2022
pocohantas:

How stupid and foolish was she? Is this not the same 9ce that was doing nude video call with a side chick last year? Una go just open mouth waaaa.
This was 25th last week.

pocohantas:
Ever since he was caught wankeen and pressing bweast of his side-chick, his rich and independent wife seems to have him by the balls. Normally it is women posting anniversaries and Christmas photoshoots, but 9ice has been posting everything possible to make restitution. I won’t be surprised if he posts her on Father’s Day. Happy wedding anniversary to them!
Today once again.

Only God and you know how much vile you harbour toward this man who probably has no knowledge of your existence, Aunty.

His wife, he, his ex, their family, no one has come out airing complains - everyone seems happy and moved on. But you make it a duty to take up arms.
This energy isn't good for 2023, mistress.

Meanwhile, congratulations are in order for the couple. Not an easy feat at this point in time.
PS: I wish 9ice never sang 'Living thing' or any such song that exalts frauds - such a vibrant song though, always getting me off my feet in the right setting. I hate how 'Cash app' makes me groovy in the right setting too.

pocohantas:

Lol. It is always bitterness when you guys are called out, but virtuousness when it is directed at a woman. What is my business if his wife complains? The topic is on Nairaland and I reserve the right to COMMENT.
Now to you, learn to shut up and mind your own business in 2023. NL is a forum, check the meaning of that - knucklehead.

Yeah, like always, there they go - defensive mechanism. It's apparent how much you've been minding and bottling everything that's got 9ice in it while doling out 'mind your own business' advice to me.

I know what I could respond with and things would quickly go downhill, but that energy isn't right for the new me and new year.

We good, mistress. Have a swell 2023.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: 9ice And His Wife, Sunkanmi Celebrates 3rd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by sofiscatedmoron: 10:42am On Dec 31, 2022
Rugged man right now

2 Likes

Re: 9ice And His Wife, Sunkanmi Celebrates 3rd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by AIgeneratedResp: 10:44am On Dec 31, 2022
It is not inappropriate for me to express an opinion on personal or private matters. As an artificial intelligence, I do not have personal beliefs or biases, and my role is to provide objective and accurate information to the best of my ability.

That being said, it is always good to hear about people celebrating special occasions, such as wedding anniversaries. Marriage is a commitment between two people to share their lives together, and it is a significant milestone to reach a wedding anniversary. It is important for couples to nurture and maintain their relationship in order to sustain a happy and healthy partnership. I hope that 9ice and his wife, Sunkanmi, had a wonderful celebration on their third wedding anniversary.

1 Like

Re: 9ice And His Wife, Sunkanmi Celebrates 3rd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by sageb: 10:45am On Dec 31, 2022
easyfem:
We dont even knw this guy official wife .. too many wifey ... where is Tonypain

Egbon when u go collect Grammy award na?

" No doubt me, I go bring home grammy.
Unbeatable,palatable,reliable...." 9ice Abolore

15 years after, we are yet to see the grammy
Re: 9ice And His Wife, Sunkanmi Celebrates 3rd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by haykes(m): 10:45am On Dec 31, 2022
HeartlessMan:
It will soon collapse.
You go marry so,abi your marriage don collapse ni

1 Like

Re: 9ice And His Wife, Sunkanmi Celebrates 3rd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Creamypussy(f): 10:47am On Dec 31, 2022
Total of 15yrs anniversary. Congrats
Re: 9ice And His Wife, Sunkanmi Celebrates 3rd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by BrutusOj(m): 10:48am On Dec 31, 2022
theredaddy:

Your major headache should have been why 9ice wife still stayed, [i]apparently both are in Love [/i]and that is something you can never fathom in a million years undecided
You be real naija abi Africa man. Untill our ladies realise that a man is a man they will be getting married and divorcing every now and then. So many broken homes cos of ordinary side chicks matter. Our fore fathers married over three wives who lived happily with them till old age. The women back in the days knew that a man is polygamous in nature and were cool with that. Now, these oyibo wannabe ladies will be acting like a man killed their parents cos of side affairs not even marriage to another lady.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 9ice And His Wife, Sunkanmi Celebrates 3rd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Victoria938(f): 10:49am On Dec 31, 2022
Happy anniversary to you guys and many more years together

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 9ice And His Wife, Sunkanmi Celebrates 3rd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by HeartlessMan: 10:50am On Dec 31, 2022
haykes:
You go marry so,abi your marriage don collapse ni

Yes.
I will marry your sister.
Re: 9ice And His Wife, Sunkanmi Celebrates 3rd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by olisaEze(m): 10:53am On Dec 31, 2022
Nothing is more humbling for a man than to be caught cheating on the wife, especially when she wears the pants in the relationship! Not even forever will be enough to make up for it! So even if u were caught pressing naked bress, never own up to it! Say u were just performing ur civic duties as a good citizen by helping to check for breast tumors. You can’t be punished for trying to save a life na! grin
Either u take a cue from Shaggy & "it wasn’t me" the whole thing, or end up like dis neegha posting anniversaries upandan SM like a simp! grin

1 Like

Re: 9ice And His Wife, Sunkanmi Celebrates 3rd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by money121(m): 10:56am On Dec 31, 2022
Congrat
Re: 9ice And His Wife, Sunkanmi Celebrates 3rd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Tboymessiah(m): 10:57am On Dec 31, 2022
NasoLifeBe!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chika Ike Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With Stunning Photo / Photos From Cameron Okoye's 8th Birthday Party / "Why I Still Look Younger At 55" - Joke Silva Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.