Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,811 members, 7,841,138 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

Help With Some Business Ideas - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Help With Some Business Ideas (486 Views)

Ive Gat 100k Need Some Business Ideas / Any New Business Ideas? / Looking For Business Ideas (preferably Manufacturing) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help With Some Business Ideas by Fretice(m): 10:34pm On Feb 04, 2022
Good morning NL.
Please I am speaking for a friend..she resigned from her place of work for some reasons and was able to save up to 5m and intend to use the money wisely by investing and she’s confused on what business to start because of how little the capital is. I suggested perfume business to her but she wants more business ideas please what other business can she start with such amount
Re: Help With Some Business Ideas by colintin(m): 6:42pm On Feb 05, 2022
Bio-charcoal is a lucrative business which requires creating cooking fuel from agricultural waste. It is a new innovation with great prospect. Visit Mercy green initiative page on facebook and instagram for details.
Re: Help With Some Business Ideas by gifted2020(m): 1:06pm On Feb 06, 2022
You cannhit me up, we can partner together to expand in agriculture. I'm into poultry production, i have battery cage of over 3,000 capacity for layers, and over 2,000 capacity for broilers in a standard poultry house with solar borehole, feed mixing machine for local feed production and supplements...+2348165004994
Re: Help With Some Business Ideas by Bidex1111: 1:39pm On Feb 06, 2022
You can chat me up on this number zero seven zero three six eight six nine nine four two.
Re: Help With Some Business Ideas by moneytalk247: 5:22pm On Feb 06, 2022
Hurry up and grab yours now
Mehn this is hot�
What are you waiting 4?

Linear_Lina_Airdrop
★★★★★★
erc-20
https:///Linear_Lina_Airdrop_Bot?start=r0643251176

Total to earn per participant = Lina 12650 (300$)
Total to earn per Refer Reward = Lina 1270 (30$)
Distribution date: 8
February 20Airdrop Rules
Mandatory Tasks:
Must Complete Bot Tasks

Submit Your Erc20 Address

(You can Find Address From Trust Wallet Or Binance Exchange)

Contract Address

0x3e9bc21c9b189c09df3ef1b824798658d5011937

Copy Your Address Below

Join our Telegram Group

https:///Linear_Lina_Airdrop_Bot?start=r0643251176
Re: Help With Some Business Ideas by Blazinglevel: 11:27am On Feb 12, 2022
Fretice:
Good morning NL.
Please I am speaking for a friend..she resigned from her place of work for some reasons and was able to save up to 5m and intend to use the money wisely by investing and she’s confused on what business to start because of how little the capital is. I suggested perfume business to her but she wants more business ideas please what other business can she start with such amount
partner in wholesale distribution of consumer goods and agro products,minimum of 30% ROI monthly and,personnel training on biz administration and control,investments projects carried out Every 4 months with quarterly increasing dividends for life.

(1) (Reply)

A Review On The Best Forex Prop Firm / A Guide On How To Start A Profitable Car Tracker Installation Business / How To Use Multipliers To Trade On Deriv (binary.com) Dtrader Platform

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.