Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,095 members, 7,811,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:19 PM

An Encounter With My English Teacher By John Ogah - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / An Encounter With My English Teacher By John Ogah (254 Views)

My Prayer Is To Marry A Beautiful Korean Lady. John Ogah / My Prayer Is To Marry A Beautiful Korean Lady. John Ogah / Experience Shouldn't Be Your Best Teacher By The Crescendo Team (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

An Encounter With My English Teacher By John Ogah by Janetfunmi(f): 11:48pm On Feb 04, 2022
AN ENCOUNTER WITH MY ENGLISH TEACHER BY JOHN OGAH

These days, women are bagging awards not for what they possess but for the values they can give, and Miss Samantha Lazarus is one woman who you can't ignore when it comes to swimming in the ocean of awards or deserving compliments.
I was privileged to attend her English class in the Springsgates grammar school and was buoyed by how organized she was in dishing out values. I felt I learnt more on packaging and organization during the English class than the English and writing she taught us with utmost diligence.

Her English classes were just packaged in gold and handed out to students. By the time you attend her classes you will definitely know this woman means business.

read more on
https://www.janesdiaryspeaks.com/2022/02/an-encounter-with-my-english-teacher-by.html
Re: An Encounter With My English Teacher By John Ogah by Kollins11: 11:56pm On Feb 04, 2022
LA click, LA Thunder fire me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: An Encounter With My English Teacher By John Ogah by suffering: 5:03pm On Feb 05, 2022
Is this the John Ogah of Glo Naija Sings fame or a writer with a similar name?

(1) (Reply)

What To Expect Comming To Europe Especially Uk&u Can Last 4 3hrs In Bed Watch / Gummy Smile Treatment London / Best Ideas To Race In Rush Games

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.