Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,679 members, 7,823,917 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

My Prayer Is To Marry A Beautiful Korean Lady. John Ogah - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Prayer Is To Marry A Beautiful Korean Lady. John Ogah (135 Views)

My Prayer To Escape... / My Prayer Is To Marry A Beautiful Korean Lady. John Ogah / An Encounter With My English Teacher By John Ogah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Prayer Is To Marry A Beautiful Korean Lady. John Ogah by Janetfunmi(f): 11:54pm On Feb 04, 2022
I remember a time during my childhood, when Mrs Alao, my primary three (3) teacher of Movith International School, Minna, Niger State, flogged "hell" out of my life for having the audacity to write a love letter on the new school bag of one my classmate who was a Muslim girl. Mrs Alao did not only flog me, she flogged love "comot" out of my life that day.

I remembered when I was so addicted to watching Korean movies, I was in Bauchi state that time. Jumong was the first Korean movie I would come across which led to me having a crush on "SO SO NEO" the first lover and later to be wife of Jumong. One of the reasons I didn't like Lee min ho was because he was always dating the actresses I crushed on, in his movies.

Since my inception of watching Korean movies back then, I had made up my mind to get married to one beautiful Korean actress. I was lost in love! Mumu me! I even started planning my life when I will get to Korea. I got a Korean name for myself sef. My Korean name was Jung Hyun --- Please don't ask me how I got about that name.

If MY FUTURE WIFE gets to read this eh, she won't forgive me. Kai! John where was thy sense?

(1) (Reply)

What To Expect Comming To Europe Especially �� / I Pay My Bills By Drawing Portraits / Gifts That You Can Opt For Your Girlfriend On This Valentines Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.