Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,398 members, 7,861,116 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:04 AM

The Only Secret To No Divorce In Marriage - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Only Secret To No Divorce In Marriage (1742 Views)

Kayan Mata, Cause Of Alarming Rate Of Divorce In Abuja, Other States / No Court Marriage. Must We Separate By Going Through Divorce In Court? / Unemployed Man Wins $273m Lotto Months After Divorce In US, Ex-Wife Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Only Secret To No Divorce In Marriage by Mercisharelove(f): 12:15am On Feb 05, 2022
Never get upset when you hear about your partner‘s past. What matters is now.

You are together now. This is what counts. Now that he‘s met you. Never let his/her past repeat again.

Help them build a better now which translate into future. Hallelujah.

1 Like

Re: The Only Secret To No Divorce In Marriage by anthonyuncle(m): 12:54am On Feb 05, 2022
very good point
Re: The Only Secret To No Divorce In Marriage by efficiencie(m): 1:27am On Feb 05, 2022
Mercisharelove:

You are together now. This is what counts. Now that he‘s met you. Never let his/her past repeat again.

Easier said than done...if the lady confesses that she has been pounded by the guys father in the past will the guy continue with the lady? If the guy confesses that he has screwed two of her sisters already and aborted for both of them will she continue with the guy? We must realize that the past is very potent and can be more potent that future. Be careful what you do in the present that will make your past permanently present! Nevertheless it is important for intending couples to disclose their assets and liabilities, and agree to live with them and support each other before saying "I do", so that they don't eventually start saying "had I known"!

9 Likes

Re: The Only Secret To No Divorce In Marriage by czarr(m): 1:34am On Feb 05, 2022
Mercisharelove:

History repeats itself! Future events can be predicted from past events... This is a Fact.

Let me ask you this, would you get upset if your guy reveals to you that he was gay and slept around with politicians and many other men... But he has changed and you should help him build a better now, would you forget this gay past?

Answer this question to yourself.

8 Likes

Re: The Only Secret To No Divorce In Marriage by dhameelare(m): 3:28am On Feb 05, 2022
It's important to know about ur partner's past, to avoid stories that touch in the future

The moment a lady starts telling u her past is not important just know she's a retired farm tool

7 Likes

Re: The Only Secret To No Divorce In Marriage by Mercisharelove(f): 6:23am On Feb 05, 2022
efficiencie:

Easier said than done...if the lady confesses that she has been pounded by the guys father in the past will the guy continue with the lady? If the guy confesses that he has screwed two of her sisters already and aborted for both of them will she continue with the guy? We must realize that the past is very potent and can be more potent that future. Be careful what you do in the present that will make your past permanently present! Nevertheless it is important for intending couples to disclose their assets and liabilities, and agree to live with them and support each other before saying "I do", so that they don't eventually start saying "had I known"!

What about you, ladies ladies, what about you, don't you have a story to tell??
Re: The Only Secret To No Divorce In Marriage by Mercisharelove(f): 6:24am On Feb 05, 2022
dhameelare:
It's important to know about ur partner's past, to avoid stories that touch in the future

The moment a lady starts telling u her past is not important just know she's a retired farm tool

If you are not ready for marriage it's over, you have to be ready
Re: The Only Secret To No Divorce In Marriage by Mercisharelove(f): 9:37am On Feb 05, 2022
Works
Re: The Only Secret To No Divorce In Marriage by odinson1(m): 9:41am On Feb 05, 2022
Mercisharelove:

This is proof that you just want Women to be Absolved of all the shit they did in their past.

Reason you ask "what about guys"

4 Likes

Re: The Only Secret To No Divorce In Marriage by odinson1(m): 9:42am On Feb 05, 2022
Mercisharelove:

What if my Partner was a PROSTITUTE in the past? What if she has had sex with over 300 men and now her vagina is as deep as a black hole?.

The past is NOT the past! This is just nonsense you women sell to FOOLISH men who will sit down,listen to your bullshit and act accordingly.

But unfortunately for you, majority of the men here in Nairaland don't reason with their Sexual organs,we have working brains for a reason.

5 Likes

Re: The Only Secret To No Divorce In Marriage by odinson1(m): 9:45am On Feb 05, 2022
B
Re: The Only Secret To No Divorce In Marriage by Candidlady: 9:48am On Feb 05, 2022
Mercisharelove:

For how long will you be trying to build that which doesn't wanna be built..

For me if it doesn't work let it be...

Divorce is not a sin/crime...

2 Likes

Re: The Only Secret To No Divorce In Marriage by Mercisharelove(f): 11:52am On Feb 05, 2022
Candidlady:

For how long will you be trying to build that which doesn't wanna be built..

For me if it doesn't work let it be...

Divorce is not a sin/crime...

Divorce is error said the ROYAL SWORD!

For HE THAT made them from the beginning made them male and female. HE made them ONE flesh and not two, but one!

It's a big error, fat sin. Contradiction of the truth.

Matthew 19:3 The Pharisees also came unto him, TEMPTING HIM, JESUS, THE ROYAL SWORD, and saying unto HIM, Is it lawful for a man to PUT AWAY his wife for EVERY CAUSE?

He said in reply, "Have you not read that from the beginning the CREATOR made them male and female and said, For this reason a man shall leave his father and mother and be joined to his WIFE, and the two shall become ONE flesh? So they are no longer two, but one flesh. separate.” The Gospel of the Lord. Mathew 19:4
Re: The Only Secret To No Divorce In Marriage by Candidlady: 12:02pm On Feb 05, 2022
[s]
Mercisharelove:

Divorce is error said the ROYAL SWORD!

For HE THAT made them from the beginning made them male and female. HE made them ONE flesh and not two, but one!

It's a big error, fat sin. Contradiction of the truth.

Matthew 19:3 The Pharisees also came unto him, TEMPTING HIM, JESUS, THE ROYAL SWORD, and saying unto HIM, Is it lawful for a man to PUT AWAY his wife for EVERY CAUSE?

He said in reply, "Have you not read that from the beginning the Creator made them male and female and said, For this reason a man shall leave his father and mother and be joined to his wife, and the two shall become one flesh? So they are no longer two, but one flesh. separate.” The Gospel of the Lord. Mathew 19:4
[/s]

Even your God would divorce anyone who ain't abiding by his rules...

He beats me and treats me like trash I should still stick with him ba??

Divorce again is not a sin/crime

If the Union ain't working please forge ahead.....

:::sorry Ihad to cancel your post::::

1 Like

Re: The Only Secret To No Divorce In Marriage by efficiencie(m): 6:40pm On Feb 05, 2022
Mercisharelove:

Lol. Yes, we all have stories to tell but some stories are gorier and dirtier than others. Before I get emotionally attached in any marriage bound relationship I declare my liabilities (assets are easy to notice). This is so that the lady knows what she is going up against and also so she can evaluate by herself if she can help me or not. I am not a saint but I understood very early in life that "what you sow is what you reap", "no deed goes unrewarded here on earth" and "we all pay the price, some earlier and some later in life". This is why I strongly advocate that both ladies and guys should be careful what they do today if they know they cannot confess it tomorrow because whether they like it or not "their sins will find them out". What now matters is how grave and serious those sins are and how prepared the spouse/fiance is to support their partner with the liabilities.

I know you think I am biased against ladies but this is just the reality of things!

1 Like

Re: The Only Secret To No Divorce In Marriage by nakotee: 6:54pm On Feb 05, 2022
i guess retired olosho trying to advise men not act when they notice their wife was an ex prostitute.

2 Likes

Re: The Only Secret To No Divorce In Marriage by Totiemide: 9:04pm On Feb 05, 2022
Talking about your past experiences doesn't make you feel weak, it shows how strong you have become to relay the truth about yourself, it makes you a better version of yourself.

You made bad decisions, you learnt from it.

Not talking about it with your spouse isn't a good thing to do because unspoken past always come out to haunt you one way or the other, it destroys whatever future strength you think you've acquired.

Be on a safe side by talking about it, be open. If he/she want you, they stayed back or leave at the end of the story.
Re: The Only Secret To No Divorce In Marriage by Mercisharelove(f): 7:58am On Feb 06, 2022
Candidlady:
[s][/s]

Even your God would divorce anyone who ain't abiding by his rules...

He beats me and treats me like trash I should still stick with him ba??

Divorce again is not a sin/crime

If the Union ain't working please forge ahead.....

:::sorry Ihad to cancel your post::::

Before marriage there was a meeting point, do you just jump on marriage without proper considerations?? What kind of kids are using the golden brain given to men, is it after marriage you will realise who you married.

Wake up, it's too late, you just read what the ROYAL SWORD said, you can't beat the LORD, you must bow and your lying tongue must confess that it's true.

You better RECEIVE the LORD CHRIST now
Re: The Only Secret To No Divorce In Marriage by Mercisharelove(f): 7:59am On Feb 06, 2022
Totiemide:
Talking about your past experiences doesn't make you feel weak, it shows how strong you have become to relay the truth about yourself, it makes you a better version of yourself.

You made bad decisions, you learnt from it.

Not talking about it with your spouse isn't a good thing to do because unspoken past always come out to haunt you one way or the other, it destroys whatever future strength you think you've acquired.

Be on a safe side by talking about it, be open. If he/she want you, they stayed back or leave at the end of the story.

Great soul.

They don't realise what bondages means
Re: The Only Secret To No Divorce In Marriage by Mercisharelove(f): 8:00am On Feb 06, 2022
efficiencie:

Lol. Yes, we all have stories to tell but some stories are gorier and dirtier than others. Before I get emotionally attached in any marriage bound relationship I declare my liabilities (assets are easy to notice). This is so that the lady knows what she is going up against and also so she can evaluate by herself if she can help me or not. I am not a saint but I understood very early in life that "what you sow is what you reap", "no deed goes unrewarded here on earth" and "we all pay the price, some earlier and some later in life". This is why I strongly advocate that both ladies and guys should be careful what they do today if they know they cannot confess it tomorrow because whether they like it or not "their sins will find them out". What now matters is how grave and serious those sins are and how prepared the spouse/fiance is to support their partner with the liabilities.

I know you think I am biased against ladies but this is just the reality of things!

You sound very WEAK

Sound like a trump
Re: The Only Secret To No Divorce In Marriage by Nobody: 10:03am On Feb 06, 2022
odinson1:

What if my Partner was a PROSTITUTE in the past? What if she has had sex with over 300 men and now her vagina is as deep as a black hole?.

The past is NOT the past! This is just nonsense you women sell to FOOLISH men who will sit down,listen to your bullshit and act accordingly.

But unfortunately for you, majority of the men here in Nairaland don't reason with their Sexual organs,we have working brains for a reason.
Well said Odinson1. Past is past is a very useless thing to say in this scenario. A very big excuse they like to use after they've hoed around and experience what the so-called "hoe-phase" had to offer. Why is it usually women that say things like this?
Re: The Only Secret To No Divorce In Marriage by Mercisharelove(f): 10:07am On Feb 06, 2022
Server88:

Well said Odinson1. Past is past is a very useless thing to say in this scenario. A very big excuse they like to use after they've hoed around and experience what the so-called "hoe-phase" had to offer. Why is it usually women that say things like this?

Who mates with women? Men of course,

So if men like you spoiled the female who allowed themselves to be manipulated by your so called fantasy... Why blame them??
Re: The Only Secret To No Divorce In Marriage by Nobody: 11:28am On Feb 06, 2022
Mercisharelove:

Who mates with women? Men of course,

So if men like you spoiled the female who allowed themselves to be manipulated by your so called fantasy... Why blame them??
Men like me spoil and manipulate females? No, we don't. Men are just as much to blame for why the world's a mess, women ensure it remains a mess. We live in a vicious cycle where men and women alike are to blame for our disoriented society.
You said who sleep with women? Mostly men, however, those women allowed them to. Women who took the easy way to earn money by resorting to prostitution (both explicit and Coded) and those exploring their hoe phase. Their actions makes it so sex remains cheap enough to ensure social chaos continues.
As for being manipulated, women are better manipulators. You asked why blame them? I don't. I don't blame them but I don't subscribe to sweeping a shady/promiscuous past under the rug especially not with the phrase "Past is Past".
Re: The Only Secret To No Divorce In Marriage by Mercisharelove(f): 1:21pm On Feb 06, 2022
Server88:

Men like me spoil and manipulate females? No, we don't. Men are just as much to blame for why the world's a mess, women ensure it remains a mess. We live in a vicious cycle where men and women alike are to blame for our disoriented society.
You said who sleep with women? Mostly men, however, those women allowed them to. Women who took the easy way to earn money by resorting to prostitution (both explicit and Coded) and those exploring their hoe phase. Their actions makes it so sex remains cheap enough to ensure social chaos continues.
As for being manipulated, women are better manipulators. You asked why blame them? I don't. I don't blame them but I don't subscribe to sweeping a shady/promiscuous past under the rug especially not with the phrase "Past is Past".

Then read my post again but this time with open brain.

Wish you understanding and clarity and then good judgement. All the best
Re: The Only Secret To No Divorce In Marriage by Nobody: 6:32pm On Feb 06, 2022
Mercisharelove:

Then read my post again but this time with open brain.

Wish you understanding and clarity and then good judgement. All the best
You clearly didn't understand what you wrote. You shared an unambiguous opinion which subtly translated into "Past is Past". My reply was to @Odinson1 who called it out directly, then you replied me with some flimsy statement saying "Men like me spoil women into fulfilling their male fantasies". When I read the opening sentence, "Men like me..." I realised I was speaking to someone with a low level of reasoning. However, I gave you the benefit of doubt and replied as civil and unbiased as I could. But no, you just had to betray your asinine thought process with more derogatory remarks.
Next time proof read what you write before you display the height of your invicility when having a discussion.
Re: The Only Secret To No Divorce In Marriage by Mercisharelove(f): 9:54pm On Feb 06, 2022
Server88:

You clearly didn't understand what you wrote. You shared an unambiguous opinion which subtly translated into "Past is Past". My reply was to @Odinson1 who called it out directly, then you replied me with some flimsy statement saying "Men like me spoil women into fulfilling their male fantasies". When I read the opening sentence, "Men like me..." I realised I was speaking to someone with a low level of reasoning. However, I gave you the benefit of doubt and replied as civil and unbiased as I could. But no, you just had to betray your asinine thought process with more derogatory remarks.
Next time proof read what you write before you display the height of your invicility when having a discussion.

Comprehensive eludes you clearly, you can talk very well, but apprehending the subject matter is a tall task force.

Out of the box
Re: The Only Secret To No Divorce In Marriage by Randommikey(m): 4:14am On Feb 07, 2022
The problem is the helping your partner part, most people want their partner to change but they don’t want to help, all young people do these days is either get blinded by lust and claim to love the person with their past and flaws and all, or they’ll just abandon ship.
Re: The Only Secret To No Divorce In Marriage by Mercisharelove(f): 7:33am On Feb 07, 2022
Randommikey:
The problem is the helping your partner part, most people want their partner to change but they don’t want to help, all young people do these days is either get blinded by lust and claim to love the person with their past and flaws and all, or they’ll just abandon ship.

Sincerity coun
Re: The Only Secret To No Divorce In Marriage by Mercisharelove(f): 8:53am On Feb 07, 2022
Then there is a documented
Re: The Only Secret To No Divorce In Marriage by Nonexisting: 9:01am On Feb 07, 2022
Mercisharelove:

The reason for this nonsense thread is now clear. You are even more fuulish than I had thought. Keep living in denial and continue waiting for the man that will not do investigation on your dirty past until menopause do us all a favor by taking an old hen off the market. Mtchew

2 Likes

Re: The Only Secret To No Divorce In Marriage by Mercisharelove(f): 7:59am On Feb 08, 2022
Nonexisting:
The reason for this nonsense thread is now clear. You are even more fuulish than I had thought. Keep living in denial and continue waiting for the man that will not do investigation on your dirty past until menopause do us all a favor by taking an old hen off the market. Mtchew

Who's this thing, wow, you should be living in the hoe, hoeleeela

Wake up, your grandparents are under the river

(1) (Reply)

My Wife Cannot Work, Please Help / My Dad Is Always Been Paid Pension But He's Always Broke / My In Law Prevented Me From Seen Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.