Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,247 members, 7,829,455 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:16 AM

Except you have Money to Waste - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Except you have Money to Waste (211 Views)

Should We Continue Allowing Talents To Waste & Die In Nigeria? / Come In Here If You Have Money And Thinking Of A Viable Business / You Dont Need Money To Register It Free. The Site Pay For A Task Done. It Simple (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Except you have Money to Waste by Kessiena10: 6:25am On Feb 05, 2022
Except you have Money to Waste

Except you have money to waste, ask them for an outline to that course they are advertising.

I'm very versatile when it comes to social media, and I have a bit of knowledge and feeling of every media platform and topic. So I can hardly cast in my money into any course on them. I know where to get information on them.

I feel bad when I see some self-acclaimed experts take a course on platforms like LinkedIn Learning and repackage the same information and sell it out as theirs.
I have seen some of your favourites read a book, paraphrase the book and publish it as theirs. And then ask you to buy from them.
I've heard of some influencers here organizing courses and ending up sharing YouTube videos. I've been in one of those classes.

Except you have money to waste, you can go ahead and buy anything they advertise on this platform. But the effect is that the rebranded or paraphrased version will be less of value as so much information will be omitted.

But if you want to be careful with your money and also gain quality value, then follow the steps below:

1. Ask for an outline or content:
Before you pay for any course, except you have been looking for such a course, ask the host for an outline or content. What will you be taught in this course?
An outline or content will tell you if the course is worth your N1 or not.

Let's assume the course is "WhatsApp Monetization". What new thing can anyone teach you about WhatsApp? I think WhatsApp is the easiest social media platform to master.

2. Search for the outline topics on YouTube or Google. There is every possibility that there will be available full information on it.

Using "Whatsapp Monetization" as an example, everything you need to know about this is on Google and YouTube.
WhatsApp Monetization is all about placing adverts and offers on your WhatsApp status. And you have the step to step guidelines online.
But some top influencers here, sell these things as courses. And there's every possibility that they accessed them free of charge.

At this point, there's every possibility that you will not get back to the organizer of that course.

3. If there is any information on the course outline that you can't find online; for instance, if there is no answer to how to increase your Whatsapp Contacts/Views, there are two things you can do:
a. Calm down, take your time and search again. Maybe this time around, use different keywords/words to search for them.
b. If after a thorough search you confirm that there's an important aspect that's not available online, then you can go ahead and pay for the course just for that information, and not because of what you can get for free and intact.

With this method, I can hardly pay for any course.

Follow me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100008557574711

Re: Except you have Money to Waste by SanctifiedSista(f): 6:33am On Feb 05, 2022
Kessiena10:
Except you have Money to Waste

Except you have money to waste, ask them for an outline to that course they are advertising.

I'm very versatile when it comes to social media, and I have a bit of knowledge and feeling of every media platform and topic. So I can hardly cast in my money into any course on them. I know where to get information on them.

I feel bad when I see some self-acclaimed experts take a course on platforms like LinkedIn Learning and repackage the same information and sell it out as theirs.
I have seen some of your favourites read a book, paraphrase the book and publish it as theirs. And then ask you to buy from them.
I've heard of some influencers here organizing courses and ending up sharing YouTube videos. I've been in one of those classes.

Except you have money to waste, you can go ahead and buy anything they advertise on this platform. But the effect is that the rebranded or paraphrased version will be less of value as so much information will be omitted.

But if you want to be careful with your money and also gain quality value, then follow the steps below:

1. Ask for an outline or content:
Before you pay for any course, except you have been looking for such a course, ask the host for an outline or content. What will you be taught in this course?
An outline or content will tell you if the course is worth your N1 or not.

Let's assume the course is "WhatsApp Monetization". What new thing can anyone teach you about WhatsApp? I think WhatsApp is the easiest social media platform to master.

2. Search for the outline topics on YouTube or Google. There is every possibility that there will be available full information on it.

Using "Whatsapp Monetization" as an example, everything you need to know about this is on Google and YouTube.
WhatsApp Monetization is all about placing adverts and offers on your WhatsApp status. And you have the step to step guidelines online.
But some top influencers here, sell these things as courses. And there's every possibility that they accessed them free of charge.

At this point, there's every possibility that you will not get back to the organizer of that course.

3. If there is any information on the course outline that you can't find online; for instance, if there is no answer to how to increase your Whatsapp Contacts/Views, there are two things you can do:
a. Calm down, take your time and search again. Maybe this time around, use different keywords/words to search for them.
b. If after a thorough search you confirm that there's an important aspect that's not available online, then you can go ahead and pay for the course just for that information, and not because of what you can get for free and intact.

With this method, I can hardly pay for any course.

Follow me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100008557574711

Thanks for the insight
Kindly let us know which Academy or coach u have experienced that u recommend to people and sure they will return with money to thank u

(1) (Reply)

Satoshiswap Token Is Launched, Read How To Get It Before It's Listed On CMC / $300 Of #etherum For Every Week Without Investment / Ex-arsenal Defender Gibbs Converts Part Of Salary To Bitcoin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.